I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 92,433 photos, 5,474 members
- Macro Photography 621,718 photos, 53,667 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 478,821 photos, 10,943 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 1,029 photos, 252 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,514 photos, 115 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 69,064 photos, 2,185 members
- People With Hasselblad 665 photos, 627 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 26,660 photos, 1,533 members
- darkroom technique 20,794 photos, 1,736 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,988 photos, 1,522 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,144 photos, 328 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 86,955 photos, 1,710 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 5,105 photos, 427 members
- TMAX LOVERS 36,228 photos, 2,474 members
- Black & White Film 26,638 photos, 633 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 158,537 photos, 16,861 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 64,465 photos, 3,763 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 98 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,943 photos, 1,040 members
- almost pro 5,506 photos, 319 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 31,369 photos, 1,107 members
- B&W High ISO 31,548 photos, 2,170 members
- xtol 18,129 photos, 734 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,002 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 119,805 photos, 6,320 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 161,527 photos, 6,508 members
- Bending Light 12,460 photos, 3,475 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 175,241 photos, 5,800 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,462 photos, 1,666 members
- I Hate Digital! 243,359 photos, 4,118 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 6,249 photos, 422 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 471,864 photos, 21,399 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,665 photos, 2,183 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 465,595 photos, 8,704 members
- Man Ray 14,559 photos, 4,307 members
- texas hillcountry 9,875 photos, 234 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 15,191 photos, 3,462 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 131 photos, 116 members
- Quite Useless 28,104 photos, 992 members
- RODINAL 92,814 photos, 4,377 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,378 photos, 221 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 55,288 photos, 1,412 members
- Analog Photography 2,199,436 photos, 49,222 members
- Tri-X/5063 51,243 photos, 2,741 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,180,668 photos, 43,165 members
- RITE 2,022 photos, 233 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 820,356 photos, 35,218 members
- darkroom issues 1,658 photos, 227 members
- Film vs Digital 13,699 photos, 1,490 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 145,259 photos, 5,830 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken