I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 74,500 photos, 4,908 members
- Macro Photography 407,318 photos, 43,188 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 398,502 photos, 10,337 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 753 photos, 203 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,169 photos, 111 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 40,950 photos, 1,778 members
- People With Hasselblad 708 photos, 608 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 21,587 photos, 1,309 members
- darkroom technique 17,145 photos, 1,582 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,381 photos, 1,503 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,901 photos, 310 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 67,701 photos, 1,380 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,294 photos, 387 members
- TMAX LOVERS 30,494 photos, 2,160 members
- Black & White Film 19,132 photos, 541 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 134,959 photos, 11,852 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 48,532 photos, 2,895 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,118 photos, 1,035 members
- almost pro 5,003 photos, 311 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 28,487 photos, 998 members
- B&W High ISO 24,320 photos, 1,926 members
- xtol 12,894 photos, 583 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,029 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 104,415 photos, 5,867 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 145,838 photos, 6,004 members
- Bending Light 12,735 photos, 3,506 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,360 photos, 19,743 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 146,793 photos, 5,448 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,715 photos, 1,573 members
- I Hate Digital! 207,169 photos, 3,671 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,332 photos, 374 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 364,872 photos, 20,361 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,911 photos, 2,216 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 315,867 photos, 6,941 members
- Man Ray 14,908 photos, 4,259 members
- texas hillcountry 9,003 photos, 203 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 12,555 photos, 2,709 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 94 photos, 102 members
- Quite Useless 28,716 photos, 1,016 members
- RODINAL 79,125 photos, 3,816 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,393 photos, 220 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 48,606 photos, 1,330 members
- Analog Photography 1,739,777 photos, 38,365 members
- Tri-X/5063 44,183 photos, 2,375 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,774,193 photos, 38,499 members
- RITE 2,039 photos, 236 members
- Medium Format (film only) 755,811 photos, 29,945 members
- darkroom issues 1,321 photos, 215 members
- Film vs Digital 11,583 photos, 1,460 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken