I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 65,456 photos, 4,523 members
- Macro Photography 321,348 photos, 37,290 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 359,268 photos, 10,073 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 656 photos, 182 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 985 photos, 110 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 33,330 photos, 1,610 members
- People With Hasselblad 692 photos, 600 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 18,173 photos, 1,205 members
- darkroom technique 15,753 photos, 1,497 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,236 photos, 1,500 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,036 photos, 312 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 59,882 photos, 1,208 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,465 photos, 383 members
- TMAX LOVERS 26,403 photos, 1,968 members
- Black & White Film 16,197 photos, 501 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 124,812 photos, 10,138 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 41,453 photos, 2,490 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 108 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,168 photos, 1,031 members
- almost pro 5,590 photos, 312 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 26,925 photos, 959 members
- Film Photography 27,835 photos, 1,278 members
- B&W High ISO 22,472 photos, 1,823 members
- xtol 11,343 photos, 519 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,045 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 95,352 photos, 5,579 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 136,102 photos, 5,709 members
- Bending Light 12,698 photos, 3,497 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,388 photos, 17,806 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 130,617 photos, 5,361 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,861 photos, 1,530 members
- I Hate Digital! 187,511 photos, 3,398 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,959 photos, 353 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 329,684 photos, 19,493 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 11,028 photos, 2,227 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 254,632 photos, 5,788 members
- Man Ray 15,211 photos, 4,236 members
- texas hillcountry 8,778 photos, 199 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 11,698 photos, 2,426 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 97 photos, 101 members
- Quite Useless 29,370 photos, 1,028 members
- RODINAL 71,511 photos, 3,516 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,258 photos, 217 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 44,402 photos, 1,301 members
- Analog Photography 1,532,726 photos, 34,311 members
- Tri-X/5063 41,146 photos, 2,287 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,569,061 photos, 35,858 members
- RITE 2,037 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 698,829 photos, 27,837 members
- darkroom issues 1,238 photos, 215 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
25th February, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
1st November, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
5th October, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
7th September, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
13th July, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
8th May, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
3rd May, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
5th April, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
3rd April, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
10th March, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
22nd February, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
11th February, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
23rd December, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
22nd December, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
21st December, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken