I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 76,322 photos, 4,980 members
- Macro Photography 424,531 photos, 44,150 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 405,912 photos, 10,407 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 759 photos, 206 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,193 photos, 111 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 43,421 photos, 1,833 members
- People With Hasselblad 712 photos, 612 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 21,734 photos, 1,329 members
- darkroom technique 17,521 photos, 1,599 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,372 photos, 1,502 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,931 photos, 310 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 69,353 photos, 1,409 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,408 photos, 394 members
- TMAX LOVERS 30,782 photos, 2,189 members
- Black & White Film 19,552 photos, 551 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 137,192 photos, 12,443 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 49,823 photos, 2,969 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,097 photos, 1,032 members
- almost pro 5,054 photos, 312 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 28,846 photos, 1,003 members
- B&W High ISO 24,665 photos, 1,958 members
- xtol 13,316 photos, 602 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,024 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 106,272 photos, 5,909 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 147,702 photos, 6,051 members
- Bending Light 12,657 photos, 3,507 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,349 photos, 20,560 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 149,815 photos, 5,464 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,683 photos, 1,581 members
- I Hate Digital! 211,895 photos, 3,730 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,340 photos, 377 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 374,373 photos, 20,488 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,830 photos, 2,220 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 330,171 photos, 7,185 members
- Man Ray 14,913 photos, 4,272 members
- texas hillcountry 9,105 photos, 206 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 12,758 photos, 2,772 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 95 photos, 102 members
- Quite Useless 28,775 photos, 1,014 members
- RODINAL 80,860 photos, 3,870 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,389 photos, 219 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 49,386 photos, 1,336 members
- Analog Photography 1,785,264 photos, 39,523 members
- Tri-X/5063 44,641 photos, 2,413 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,812,939 photos, 38,975 members
- RITE 2,038 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 766,591 photos, 30,497 members
- darkroom issues 1,322 photos, 216 members
- Film vs Digital 11,752 photos, 1,464 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken