I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 78,384 photos, 5,062 members
- Macro Photography 448,717 photos, 45,440 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 414,436 photos, 10,472 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 820 photos, 210 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,205 photos, 111 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 45,849 photos, 1,884 members
- People With Hasselblad 691 photos, 614 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 22,236 photos, 1,353 members
- darkroom technique 18,121 photos, 1,615 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,414 photos, 1,504 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,933 photos, 309 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 70,686 photos, 1,447 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,342 photos, 397 members
- TMAX LOVERS 31,547 photos, 2,230 members
- Black & White Film 20,344 photos, 562 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 139,495 photos, 13,117 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 51,459 photos, 3,068 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,071 photos, 1,033 members
- almost pro 5,096 photos, 312 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 28,977 photos, 1,013 members
- B&W High ISO 25,322 photos, 1,984 members
- xtol 13,698 photos, 619 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,019 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 106,202 photos, 5,960 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 147,853 photos, 6,114 members
- Bending Light 12,675 photos, 3,508 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,349 photos, 21,806 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 152,107 photos, 5,494 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,681 photos, 1,590 members
- I Hate Digital! 217,819 photos, 3,799 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,515 photos, 380 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 384,586 photos, 20,598 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,810 photos, 2,217 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 346,353 photos, 7,422 members
- Man Ray 14,817 photos, 4,279 members
- texas hillcountry 9,182 photos, 210 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 12,927 photos, 2,831 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 102 photos, 105 members
- Quite Useless 28,752 photos, 1,014 members
- RODINAL 82,573 photos, 3,932 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,376 photos, 220 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 50,226 photos, 1,346 members
- Analog Photography 1,836,065 photos, 41,022 members
- Tri-X/5063 45,318 photos, 2,467 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,853,057 photos, 39,535 members
- RITE 2,037 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 775,520 photos, 31,208 members
- darkroom issues 1,324 photos, 219 members
- Film vs Digital 11,949 photos, 1,469 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken