I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 77,488 photos, 5,034 members
- Macro Photography 436,168 photos, 44,789 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 410,071 photos, 10,444 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 794 photos, 208 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,202 photos, 111 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 44,438 photos, 1,859 members
- People With Hasselblad 705 photos, 612 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 21,965 photos, 1,342 members
- darkroom technique 17,715 photos, 1,600 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,379 photos, 1,500 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,932 photos, 309 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 69,598 photos, 1,421 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,300 photos, 394 members
- TMAX LOVERS 31,130 photos, 2,209 members
- Black & White Film 19,904 photos, 555 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 138,309 photos, 12,814 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 50,566 photos, 3,021 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,072 photos, 1,033 members
- almost pro 5,057 photos, 312 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 28,893 photos, 1,008 members
- B&W High ISO 25,028 photos, 1,970 members
- xtol 13,558 photos, 614 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,021 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 106,097 photos, 5,930 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 147,390 photos, 6,077 members
- Bending Light 12,699 photos, 3,510 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,346 photos, 21,231 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 150,743 photos, 5,477 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,682 photos, 1,580 members
- I Hate Digital! 214,638 photos, 3,760 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,435 photos, 379 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 379,582 photos, 20,533 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,826 photos, 2,217 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 338,186 photos, 7,291 members
- Man Ray 14,826 photos, 4,276 members
- texas hillcountry 9,136 photos, 208 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 12,884 photos, 2,798 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 95 photos, 102 members
- Quite Useless 28,751 photos, 1,014 members
- RODINAL 81,716 photos, 3,901 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,385 photos, 219 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 49,778 photos, 1,336 members
- Analog Photography 1,810,902 photos, 40,287 members
- Tri-X/5063 45,056 photos, 2,437 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,833,262 photos, 39,268 members
- RITE 2,038 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 771,668 photos, 30,852 members
- darkroom issues 1,321 photos, 218 members
- Film vs Digital 11,880 photos, 1,465 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken