I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 88,629 photos, 5,347 members
- Macro Photography 566,879 photos, 51,072 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 458,306 photos, 10,854 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 1,006 photos, 234 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,424 photos, 115 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 60,919 photos, 2,106 members
- People With Hasselblad 666 photos, 627 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 25,256 photos, 1,489 members
- darkroom technique 19,534 photos, 1,682 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,838 photos, 1,513 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,051 photos, 320 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 81,613 photos, 1,631 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,771 photos, 415 members
- TMAX LOVERS 34,965 photos, 2,396 members
- Black & White Film 24,254 photos, 610 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 152,351 photos, 16,017 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 60,249 photos, 3,555 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 98 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,979 photos, 1,043 members
- almost pro 5,462 photos, 319 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 30,331 photos, 1,084 members
- B&W High ISO 29,186 photos, 2,110 members
- xtol 16,363 photos, 688 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,007 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 114,753 photos, 6,199 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 157,617 photos, 6,395 members
- Bending Light 12,488 photos, 3,490 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 167,326 photos, 5,715 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,537 photos, 1,642 members
- I Hate Digital! 248,023 photos, 4,030 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 6,027 photos, 407 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 445,590 photos, 21,243 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,676 photos, 2,194 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 425,974 photos, 8,330 members
- Man Ray 14,617 photos, 4,315 members
- texas hillcountry 9,612 photos, 225 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 14,518 photos, 3,210 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 143 photos, 112 members
- Quite Useless 28,293 photos, 1,001 members
- RODINAL 91,538 photos, 4,197 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,379 photos, 221 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 53,771 photos, 1,387 members
- Analog Photography 2,098,136 photos, 47,475 members
- Tri-X/5063 49,422 photos, 2,648 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,078,262 photos, 42,070 members
- RITE 2,038 photos, 233 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 810,585 photos, 34,282 members
- darkroom issues 1,596 photos, 224 members
- Film vs Digital 13,182 photos, 1,488 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 141,244 photos, 5,693 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken