I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 80,157 photos, 5,107 members
- Macro Photography 469,290 photos, 46,512 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 419,934 photos, 10,551 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 868 photos, 213 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,220 photos, 112 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 46,933 photos, 1,928 members
- People With Hasselblad 690 photos, 618 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 22,626 photos, 1,378 members
- darkroom technique 18,121 photos, 1,623 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,385 photos, 1,501 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,937 photos, 309 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 72,301 photos, 1,479 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,423 photos, 403 members
- TMAX LOVERS 32,200 photos, 2,250 members
- Black & White Film 20,838 photos, 569 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 141,380 photos, 13,667 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 52,784 photos, 3,146 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,069 photos, 1,036 members
- almost pro 5,158 photos, 313 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 29,319 photos, 1,024 members
- B&W High ISO 25,793 photos, 2,015 members
- xtol 14,158 photos, 626 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,017 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 107,562 photos, 6,008 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 149,000 photos, 6,172 members
- Bending Light 12,620 photos, 3,506 members
- Film Noir Mood 2,516 photos, 22,761 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 154,912 photos, 5,528 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,664 photos, 1,593 members
- I Hate Digital! 222,241 photos, 3,849 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,591 photos, 387 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 394,685 photos, 20,740 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,802 photos, 2,214 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 359,262 photos, 7,572 members
- Man Ray 14,773 photos, 4,292 members
- texas hillcountry 9,215 photos, 211 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 13,170 photos, 2,893 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 112 photos, 108 members
- Quite Useless 28,636 photos, 1,011 members
- RODINAL 83,945 photos, 3,998 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,384 photos, 222 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 50,933 photos, 1,358 members
- Analog Photography 1,875,686 photos, 42,233 members
- Tri-X/5063 45,874 photos, 2,500 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,889,149 photos, 40,037 members
- RITE 2,035 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 783,963 photos, 31,829 members
- darkroom issues 1,333 photos, 219 members
- Film vs Digital 12,149 photos, 1,471 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken