I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 81,982 photos, 5,173 members
- Macro Photography 492,480 photos, 47,658 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 429,131 photos, 10,644 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 909 photos, 219 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,227 photos, 113 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 50,362 photos, 1,994 members
- People With Hasselblad 668 photos, 621 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 23,431 photos, 1,407 members
- darkroom technique 18,526 photos, 1,638 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,432 photos, 1,500 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,946 photos, 314 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 74,503 photos, 1,513 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,462 photos, 403 members
- TMAX LOVERS 33,278 photos, 2,294 members
- Black & White Film 21,636 photos, 579 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 144,892 photos, 14,312 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 55,157 photos, 3,255 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 100 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,047 photos, 1,035 members
- almost pro 5,241 photos, 313 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 29,637 photos, 1,039 members
- B&W High ISO 26,731 photos, 2,042 members
- xtol 14,844 photos, 641 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,014 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 109,476 photos, 6,061 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 151,171 photos, 6,238 members
- Bending Light 12,600 photos, 3,507 members
- Film Noir Mood 2,701 photos, 23,840 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 158,513 photos, 5,589 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,666 photos, 1,610 members
- I Hate Digital! 228,864 photos, 3,903 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,635 photos, 391 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 408,005 photos, 20,899 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,762 photos, 2,207 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 377,602 photos, 7,784 members
- Man Ray 14,697 photos, 4,315 members
- texas hillcountry 9,294 photos, 214 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 13,537 photos, 2,969 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 119 photos, 110 members
- Quite Useless 28,585 photos, 1,009 members
- RODINAL 86,149 photos, 4,042 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,383 photos, 220 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 51,763 photos, 1,366 members
- Analog Photography 1,933,479 photos, 43,803 members
- Tri-X/5063 46,845 photos, 2,527 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,939,893 photos, 40,597 members
- RITE 2,037 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 792,585 photos, 32,590 members
- darkroom issues 1,503 photos, 220 members
- Film vs Digital 12,226 photos, 1,478 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken