I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 83,980 photos, 5,235 members
- Macro Photography 507,944 photos, 48,618 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 436,387 photos, 10,690 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 930 photos, 227 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,276 photos, 113 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 53,274 photos, 2,031 members
- People With Hasselblad 666 photos, 620 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 23,898 photos, 1,427 members
- darkroom technique 18,759 photos, 1,652 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,439 photos, 1,506 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,996 photos, 317 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 76,426 photos, 1,554 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,561 photos, 410 members
- TMAX LOVERS 33,782 photos, 2,326 members
- Black & White Film 22,205 photos, 586 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 146,990 photos, 14,796 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 56,797 photos, 3,341 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 99 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,037 photos, 1,040 members
- almost pro 5,264 photos, 315 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 29,909 photos, 1,047 members
- B&W High ISO 27,473 photos, 2,068 members
- xtol 15,127 photos, 654 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,014 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 111,040 photos, 6,109 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 152,971 photos, 6,293 members
- Bending Light 12,573 photos, 3,498 members
- Film Noir Mood 1,237 photos, 24,725 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 160,932 photos, 5,650 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,569 photos, 1,623 members
- I Hate Digital! 233,598 photos, 3,949 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,718 photos, 394 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 418,598 photos, 21,026 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,758 photos, 2,204 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 391,947 photos, 7,979 members
- Man Ray 14,675 photos, 4,320 members
- texas hillcountry 9,320 photos, 219 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 13,963 photos, 3,056 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 134 photos, 112 members
- Quite Useless 28,499 photos, 1,006 members
- RODINAL 87,708 photos, 4,085 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,378 photos, 220 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 52,505 photos, 1,375 members
- Analog Photography 1,978,439 photos, 44,943 members
- Tri-X/5063 47,393 photos, 2,564 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,981,145 photos, 41,060 members
- RITE 2,028 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 798,582 photos, 33,159 members
- darkroom issues 1,433 photos, 221 members
- Film vs Digital 12,615 photos, 1,482 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken