I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 89,195 photos, 5,360 members
- Macro Photography 576,558 photos, 51,396 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 461,522 photos, 10,872 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 1,008 photos, 236 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,426 photos, 115 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 62,134 photos, 2,115 members
- People With Hasselblad 666 photos, 627 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 25,400 photos, 1,498 members
- darkroom technique 19,633 photos, 1,685 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,848 photos, 1,515 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,060 photos, 323 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 82,531 photos, 1,642 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,778 photos, 420 members
- TMAX LOVERS 35,199 photos, 2,410 members
- Black & White Film 24,561 photos, 616 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 153,215 photos, 16,158 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 60,817 photos, 3,580 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 98 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,970 photos, 1,044 members
- almost pro 5,268 photos, 319 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 30,483 photos, 1,090 members
- B&W High ISO 29,445 photos, 2,117 members
- xtol 16,590 photos, 696 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,006 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 114,967 photos, 6,210 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 158,174 photos, 6,411 members
- Bending Light 12,485 photos, 3,491 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 167,384 photos, 5,727 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,537 photos, 1,645 members
- I Hate Digital! 249,952 photos, 4,039 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 6,057 photos, 407 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 449,580 photos, 21,258 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,671 photos, 2,190 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 431,437 photos, 8,393 members
- Man Ray 14,608 photos, 4,316 members
- texas hillcountry 9,646 photos, 225 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 14,601 photos, 3,234 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 143 photos, 112 members
- Quite Useless 28,303 photos, 1,000 members
- RODINAL 91,987 photos, 4,211 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,379 photos, 222 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 54,011 photos, 1,391 members
- Analog Photography 2,114,661 photos, 47,784 members
- Tri-X/5063 49,648 photos, 2,654 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,093,259 photos, 42,198 members
- RITE 2,028 photos, 233 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 811,948 photos, 34,424 members
- darkroom issues 1,596 photos, 224 members
- Film vs Digital 13,313 photos, 1,490 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 141,688 photos, 5,713 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken