I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 75,673 photos, 4,954 members
- Macro Photography 415,979 photos, 43,694 members
- Canon 7D - All Models 402,496 photos, 10,382 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 756 photos, 204 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 1,179 photos, 111 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 42,195 photos, 1,810 members
- People With Hasselblad 711 photos, 609 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 21,560 photos, 1,323 members
- darkroom technique 17,379 photos, 1,594 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,372 photos, 1,502 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 4,906 photos, 310 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 68,546 photos, 1,393 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,339 photos, 391 members
- TMAX LOVERS 30,628 photos, 2,177 members
- Black & White Film 19,210 photos, 547 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 136,012 photos, 12,138 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 49,229 photos, 2,936 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 101 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,103 photos, 1,034 members
- almost pro 5,038 photos, 312 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 28,712 photos, 999 members
- B&W High ISO 24,398 photos, 1,941 members
- xtol 13,100 photos, 594 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,026 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 105,378 photos, 5,888 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 146,886 photos, 6,035 members
- Bending Light 12,725 photos, 3,504 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,365 photos, 20,116 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 148,670 photos, 5,463 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,683 photos, 1,580 members
- I Hate Digital! 209,624 photos, 3,701 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 5,337 photos, 376 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 370,167 photos, 20,440 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 10,868 photos, 2,217 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 323,204 photos, 7,079 members
- Man Ray 14,918 photos, 4,270 members
- texas hillcountry 9,068 photos, 205 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 12,659 photos, 2,743 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 95 photos, 103 members
- Quite Useless 28,735 photos, 1,015 members
- RODINAL 79,951 photos, 3,836 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,389 photos, 219 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 48,971 photos, 1,329 members
- Analog Photography 1,763,238 photos, 38,962 members
- Tri-X/5063 44,420 photos, 2,393 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,794,723 photos, 38,791 members
- RITE 2,038 photos, 235 members
- Medium Format (film only) 760,946 photos, 30,213 members
- darkroom issues 1,321 photos, 215 members
- Film vs Digital 11,647 photos, 1,462 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
February 25th, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
November 1st, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
October 5th, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
September 7th, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
July 13th, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
May 8th, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
May 3rd, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
April 5th, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
April 3rd, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
March 10th, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
February 22nd, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
February 11th, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
December 23rd, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
December 22nd, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
December 21st, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken