Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,545 photos, 80 members
- 50mm 211,729 photos, 9,509 members
- RAW Street Photography 967,131 photos, 33,769 members
- Just Street Photography 1,496,350 photos, 45,324 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 762 photos, 264 members
- Beginners Only 225,750 photos, 7,936 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 176 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 8,505 photos, 271 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,058 photos, 731 members
- Bochum 6,039 photos, 395 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 128,242 photos, 9,640 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage