Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,677 photos, 80 members
- 50mm 241,038 photos, 10,767 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,074,843 photos, 36,316 members
- Just Street Photography 1,688,105 photos, 54,635 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 767 photos, 273 members
- Beginners Only 247,368 photos, 8,186 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 184 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 9,828 photos, 284 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,277 photos, 745 members
- Bochum 6,491 photos, 415 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 153,125 photos, 10,538 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage