Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,674 photos, 80 members
- 50mm 265,329 photos, 11,715 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,161,961 photos, 38,212 members
- Just Street Photography 1,857,163 photos, 61,516 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 782 photos, 287 members
- Beginners Only 263,604 photos, 8,375 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 188 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 10,179 photos, 283 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,549 photos, 751 members
- Bochum 6,776 photos, 434 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 177,152 photos, 11,219 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage