Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,673 photos, 81 members
- 50mm 220,482 photos, 9,847 members
- RAW Street Photography 996,433 photos, 34,518 members
- Just Street Photography 1,551,164 photos, 48,011 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 761 photos, 266 members
- Beginners Only 231,408 photos, 8,023 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 181 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 8,881 photos, 276 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,262 photos, 730 members
- Bochum 6,214 photos, 399 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 134,468 photos, 9,898 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage