Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,676 photos, 80 members
- 50mm 255,473 photos, 11,311 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,124,772 photos, 37,417 members
- Just Street Photography 1,783,079 photos, 58,623 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 773 photos, 281 members
- Beginners Only 257,968 photos, 8,294 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 186 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 9,939 photos, 284 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,552 photos, 751 members
- Bochum 6,658 photos, 422 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 166,627 photos, 10,915 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage