Try to imagine - for yourself or others - what's the worst that could happen on flickr?
No one viewing your photos or someone commenting what they do not like about a certain picture? I tend to fear the first and welcome the latter.
Photos of stephanski (1)
- Occupy Movement in Germany 2,676 photos, 81 members
- 50mm 230,588 photos, 10,302 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,038,169 photos, 35,487 members
- Just Street Photography 1,624,996 photos, 51,456 members
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 767 photos, 270 members
- Beginners Only 238,881 photos, 8,115 members
- Guess where in Bochum - Das Suchspiel 181 photos, 53 members
- Canon EOS 550D - Deutsch 9,548 photos, 280 members
- Ashtanga Yoga 3,278 photos, 743 members
- Bochum 6,352 photos, 411 members
- The Art of Photography Podcast 143,659 photos, 10,251 members
stephanski doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Stephan Hochhaus
- September 2010
- Bochum, Germany
- Dad, Scrum Master, Yogi
- yet another useless homepage