I joined flickr back in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule never leave home without a camera.
- 105mm 31,283 photos, 1,498 members
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro HSM Lens Group 4,604 photos, 251 members
- SIGMA 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro 34,428 photos, 1,690 members
- Sigma 105mm EX DG f/2.8 Macro Lens 68,947 photos, 4,226 members
- Urban Abstracts 198,648 photos, 8,518 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens 87,572 photos, 6,388 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM (with or w/o IS) 25,348 photos, 1,020 members
- Yongnuo 35mm f2 EF 1,327 photos, 329 members
- YONGNUO YN 85mm 233 photos, 73 members
- FEMALE PORTRAIT 206,562 photos, 9,576 members
- Huddinge Natur 391 photos, 37 members
- 100mm 6,864 photos, 312 members
- 100mm - prime lenses 6,588 photos, 334 members
- Yongnuo 100mm F2 321 photos, 130 members
- Yongnuo YN 35 mm f/2 2,301 photos, 601 members
- Leaf Art 4,810 photos, 722 members
- 50mm 353,179 photos, 14,384 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,836,428 photos, 189,407 members
- Canon Users DSLR 313,221 photos, 5,104 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 482,153 photos, 13,861 members
- Canon EOS 6D 151,626 photos, 3,674 members
- Canon 6D Group 87,060 photos, 3,354 members
- Canon 6D User Group 393,385 photos, 14,737 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 26,304 photos, 3,904 members
- The Human Family 3,057 photos, 298 members
- All American Cars 64,568 photos, 542 members
- Ford Trucks 1957 - 1972 14,171 photos, 851 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 76,265 photos, 6,368 members
- Wild Bees, Wasps and Ants of Europe (NO Honey Bees PLEASE) 29,379 photos, 1,536 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 529 members
- Ferries of the Stockholm Archipelago and Mälaren 2,452 photos, 138 members
- Canon EF-S 10-18 group 18,175 photos, 1,479 members
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 116,096 photos, 6,548 members
- Birds of Prey 45,100 photos, 2,173 members
- Band Photography 501,408 photos, 20,654 members
- Rock Photography 158,631 photos, 8,803 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 105,696 photos, 9,242 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 14,474 photos, 1,949 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 40,608 photos, 4,333 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 22,561 photos, 1,485 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 143 photos, 41 members
- Military Vehicles 55,165 photos, 1,387 members
- Canon prime lens club 95,141 photos, 7,579 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 107,436 photos, 12,686 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 17,068 photos, 2,337 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 950,038 photos, 20,453 members
- Model A Ford 6,848 photos, 434 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 749 photos, 157 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,931 photos, 5,858 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,284 photos, 2,453 members
""He paints with time..." (cue eerie music)
Many photographers paint with light but Steffe also paints with colour in his clever cutouts and also paints with time in his split-scenes of the same place at different seasons.
We joined Flickr at about the same time and Steffe has been a good pal to me and made Flickr fun; he's an absolutely bonzer bloke."
January 7th, 2012
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photos From Haninge