Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- 50mm 308,524 photos, 13,141 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,467,611 photos, 183,704 members
- Canon Users DSLR 165,148 photos, 3,506 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 399,496 photos, 13,106 members
- Canon EOS 6D 104,150 photos, 2,988 members
- Canon 6D Group 44,270 photos, 2,547 members
- Canon 6D User Group 310,749 photos, 12,252 members
- Contract Killers 3,004 photos, 1,204 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 15,656 photos, 2,732 members
- The Human Family 1,907 photos, 223 members
- All American Cars 52,765 photos, 495 members
- Ford Trucks 1957 - 1972 13,005 photos, 820 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 65,951 photos, 6,030 members
- Wild Bees and Wasps of Europe (NO Honey Bees PLEASE) 24,056 photos, 1,409 members
- Ants 9,502 photos, 2,450 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 534 members
- Ferries of the Stockholm Archipelago and Mälaren 1,636 photos, 100 members
- Canon EF-S 10-18 group 11,798 photos, 1,209 members
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 108,482 photos, 6,355 members
- Birds of Prey 35,625 photos, 1,997 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls and pelicans) - Uncensored 26,186 photos, 1,415 members
- Band Photography 492,446 photos, 20,645 members
- Rock Photography 150,889 photos, 8,743 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 96,800 photos, 9,039 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 13,349 photos, 1,840 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 37,201 photos, 4,131 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 20,777 photos, 1,465 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 143 photos, 40 members
- Military Vehicles 44,390 photos, 1,286 members
- Canon prime lens club 85,258 photos, 7,177 members
- 85mm 64,958 photos, 4,841 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 102,348 photos, 12,200 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 13,930 photos, 1,911 members
- Project Weather 640,650 photos, 94,089 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 758,199 photos, 18,396 members
- Model A Ford 6,552 photos, 411 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 767 photos, 159 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,399 photos, 5,708 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,325 photos, 2,426 members
- Hats off to Hats! 37,339 photos, 4,146 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 98,622 photos, 2,818 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,796 photos, 6,363 members
- hood ornaments 12,064 photos, 818 members
- A Portrait Group 533,711 photos, 9,820 members
- Keep music live 119 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 214,248 photos, 38,023 members
- Music Photography 568,867 photos, 15,892 members
- rainbow 16,311 photos, 7,104 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 13,338 photos, 265 members
- StreetPhoto 1,203,742 photos, 27,940 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photos From Haninge