Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,269,811 photos, 180,417 members
- Canon Users DSLR 118,455 photos, 2,838 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 362,454 photos, 12,665 members
- Canon EOS 6D 85,248 photos, 2,680 members
- Canon 6D Group 31,274 photos, 2,154 members
- Canon 6D User Group 273,973 photos, 11,281 members
- Contract Killers 3,008 photos, 1,202 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 12,125 photos, 2,189 members
- The Human Family 1,521 photos, 179 members
- All American Cars 49,407 photos, 473 members
- Ford Trucks 1957 - 1972 12,628 photos, 805 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 63,245 photos, 5,870 members
- Wild Bees and Wasps of Europe (NO Honey Bees PLEASE) 22,904 photos, 1,363 members
- Ants 9,348 photos, 2,430 members
- Animal Planet 930,156 photos, 71,870 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 537 members
- Ferries of the Stockholm Archipelago and Mälaren 1,482 photos, 94 members
- Canon EF-S 10-18 group 9,639 photos, 1,069 members
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 104,896 photos, 6,231 members
- Birds of Prey 32,407 photos, 1,907 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls and pelicans) - Uncensored 22,699 photos, 1,312 members
- Band Photography 484,320 photos, 20,574 members
- Rock Photography 147,543 photos, 8,691 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 93,894 photos, 8,930 members
- abandoned couches 2,086 photos, 183 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 12,679 photos, 1,761 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 35,516 photos, 4,009 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 20,236 photos, 1,456 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 143 photos, 41 members
- Military Vehicles 40,462 photos, 1,241 members
- #Flickr10 7,655 photos, 3,422 members
- Canon prime lens club 80,601 photos, 6,946 members
- 85mm 61,384 photos, 4,299 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 100,591 photos, 11,975 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 12,390 photos, 1,701 members
- Project Weather 644,354 photos, 93,823 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 698,743 photos, 17,596 members
- Model A Ford 6,186 photos, 401 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 777 photos, 158 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,244 photos, 5,608 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,344 photos, 2,402 members
- Hats off to Hats! 35,837 photos, 4,100 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 93,543 photos, 2,764 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 106 photos, 72 members
- beautiful numbers 5,855 photos, 1,310 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,834 photos, 6,444 members
- hood ornaments 11,842 photos, 800 members
- A Portrait Group 528,184 photos, 9,908 members
- Keep music live 119 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 211,333 photos, 37,855 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photos From Haninge