Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 91,505 photos, 5,734 members
- Birds of Prey 24,646 photos, 1,641 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls and pelicans) - Uncensored 13,252 photos, 1,021 members
- Band Photography 446,626 photos, 20,026 members
- Rock Photography 131,595 photos, 8,338 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 78,118 photos, 8,284 members
- abandoned couches 1,841 photos, 174 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 9,540 photos, 1,371 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 27,955 photos, 3,326 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 19,122 photos, 1,418 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 108 photos, 26 members
- Military Vehicles 31,477 photos, 1,072 members
- #Flickr10 7,894 photos, 2,448 members
- Canon prime lens club 64,607 photos, 5,995 members
- 85mm 49,421 photos, 3,565 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 87,727 photos, 10,558 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 6,311 photos, 878 members
- Project Weather 410,679 photos, 73,205 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 468,177 photos, 13,511 members
- Model A Ford 5,376 photos, 364 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 788 photos, 154 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,444 photos, 4,867 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,343 photos, 2,271 members
- Hats off to Hats! 30,506 photos, 3,925 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 74,352 photos, 2,373 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 107 photos, 73 members
- beautiful numbers 5,074 photos, 1,160 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,958 photos, 6,666 members
- hood ornaments 10,366 photos, 750 members
- A Portrait Group 489,745 photos, 10,160 members
- Keep music live 76 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 197,144 photos, 36,236 members
- Music Photography 455,750 photos, 14,209 members
- rainbow 12,688 photos, 5,785 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 6,057 photos, 193 members
- StreetPhoto 849,203 photos, 21,929 members
- Glitch Art 12,207 photos, 9,484 members
- fungi 75,957 photos, 7,474 members
- Tamron 70-300 33,856 photos, 2,316 members
- TAMRON AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro ( A17 ) 12,676 photos, 925 members
- Classic-Cadillac 5,849 photos, 583 members
- Ford Galaxie Page 13,280 photos, 736 members
- Canon freak 36,010 photos, 937 members
- Can I take your picture? 30,728 photos, 1,979 members
- Black and White Portrait Photo's 40,594 photos, 3,299 members
- Swedish Street Photography 2,356 photos, 604 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 1,820 photos, 540 members
- flickr (unofficial) 2,856,390 photos, 91,280 members
- (C2) Corvette Sting Ray 3,153 photos, 228 members
- abandoned cuddly toys 765 photos, 128 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Photos From Haninge