Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- All American Cars 40,934 photos, 421 members
- Ford Trucks 1957 - 1972 11,799 photos, 766 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 56,627 photos, 5,578 members
- Wild Bees and Wasps of Europe (NO Honey Bees PLEASE) 20,114 photos, 1,246 members
- Ants 8,783 photos, 2,354 members
- Animal Planet 827,862 photos, 67,772 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 539 members
- Ferries of the Stockholm Archipelago and Mälaren 609 photos, 54 members
- Canon EF-S 10-18 group 5,190 photos, 711 members
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 97,228 photos, 5,989 members
- Birds of Prey 26,690 photos, 1,733 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls and pelicans) - Uncensored 15,820 photos, 1,124 members
- Band Photography 463,230 photos, 20,312 members
- Rock Photography 138,535 photos, 8,522 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 86,099 photos, 8,575 members
- abandoned couches 1,959 photos, 177 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 11,199 photos, 1,584 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 31,743 photos, 3,735 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 19,429 photos, 1,434 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 173 photos, 37 members
- Military Vehicles 35,258 photos, 1,149 members
- #Flickr10 7,745 photos, 2,894 members
- Canon prime lens club 71,254 photos, 6,379 members
- 85mm 54,809 photos, 3,895 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 93,393 photos, 11,183 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 8,924 photos, 1,238 members
- Project Weather 616,486 photos, 88,627 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 570,900 photos, 15,416 members
- Model A Ford 5,826 photos, 385 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 797 photos, 155 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,796 photos, 5,256 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,339 photos, 2,344 members
- Hats off to Hats! 32,872 photos, 4,006 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 82,632 photos, 2,551 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 107 photos, 72 members
- beautiful numbers 5,339 photos, 1,208 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,901 photos, 6,573 members
- hood ornaments 11,163 photos, 791 members
- A Portrait Group 509,447 photos, 10,052 members
- Keep music live 104 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 203,614 photos, 37,030 members
- Music Photography 494,875 photos, 14,897 members
- rainbow 13,892 photos, 6,236 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 12,479 photos, 219 members
- StreetPhoto 963,864 photos, 24,339 members
- Glitch Art 12,845 photos, 11,087 members
- fungi 80,030 photos, 7,713 members
- Tamron 70-300 37,767 photos, 2,511 members
- TAMRON AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro ( A17 ) 14,323 photos, 1,061 members
- Classic-Cadillac 6,390 photos, 609 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photos From Haninge