Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 6,887 photos, 1,508 members
- The Human Family 729 photos, 124 members
- All American Cars 44,493 photos, 441 members
- Ford Trucks 1957 - 1972 12,102 photos, 789 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 57,994 photos, 5,649 members
- Wild Bees and Wasps of Europe (NO Honey Bees PLEASE) 20,872 photos, 1,265 members
- Ants 8,896 photos, 2,366 members
- Animal Planet 864,513 photos, 69,597 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 538 members
- Ferries of the Stockholm Archipelago and Mälaren 860 photos, 65 members
- Canon EF-S 10-18 group 6,759 photos, 846 members
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f4-5.6 IS 99,068 photos, 6,077 members
- Birds of Prey 28,805 photos, 1,808 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls and pelicans) - Uncensored 18,338 photos, 1,176 members
- Band Photography 472,469 photos, 20,434 members
- Rock Photography 142,275 photos, 8,608 members
- PANNING SHOTS ONLY 88,779 photos, 8,709 members
- abandoned couches 2,001 photos, 182 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 11,985 photos, 1,668 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 33,380 photos, 3,866 members
- Rockr Girls (Stage performance pics only please!) 19,770 photos, 1,453 members
- Stockholm - Utanför tullarna / Stockholm - Suburbs 191 photos, 43 members
- Military Vehicles 36,448 photos, 1,186 members
- #Flickr10 7,690 photos, 3,141 members
- Canon prime lens club 75,139 photos, 6,640 members
- 85mm 57,206 photos, 4,033 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 96,256 photos, 11,536 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 10,221 photos, 1,431 members
- Project Weather 645,581 photos, 92,203 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 617,392 photos, 16,222 members
- Model A Ford 5,942 photos, 389 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 793 photos, 161 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,929 photos, 5,447 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,359 photos, 2,366 members
- Hats off to Hats! 34,089 photos, 4,047 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 86,503 photos, 2,633 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 107 photos, 72 members
- beautiful numbers 5,492 photos, 1,245 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,870 photos, 6,501 members
- hood ornaments 11,554 photos, 792 members
- A Portrait Group 515,964 photos, 9,991 members
- Keep music live 104 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 206,640 photos, 37,371 members
- Music Photography 516,230 photos, 15,208 members
- rainbow 14,533 photos, 6,456 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 12,693 photos, 229 members
- StreetPhoto 1,033,640 photos, 25,478 members
- Glitch Art 13,209 photos, 11,798 members
- fungi 84,795 photos, 7,964 members
- Tamron 70-300 39,548 photos, 2,585 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
June 29th, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
May 3rd, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
June 3rd, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
January 30th, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
December 28th, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
September 24th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
February 4th, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
September 2nd, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
May 31st, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
May 13th, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
May 13th, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photos From Haninge