- DeleteMe! When is the funeral? 4 photos, 4,704 members
- New Photo Experience 101 photos, 158 members
- Duck Pop 349 photos, 49 members
- Flickr CPR 10,740 photos, 574 members
- SHINING STAR SHINING SO BRIGHT (post one award 5) 12 photos, 13 members
- yes ja да sì taip 是的 כן sí aye 99 photos, 22 members
- HIPSTER 4,950 photos, 640 members
- 0 faves 128 photos, 34 members
- Parting Shots 1,122 photos, 639 members
- Nice Shoes... 746 photos, 137 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 4,166 photos, 676 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 58 photos, 61 members
- Aging Hippy Neo-Marxist Illusionary SEAL OF APPROVAL 171 photos, 27 members
- DMU SH*W 2010 38 photos, 45 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 407,725 photos, 105,238 members
- Londonist 388,316 photos, 8,359 members
- 10 Years of Tate Modern 484 photos, 484 members
- The Darkroom™ - SBG's Style Challenge #1 - Panning Motion 13 photos, 104 members
- Sleep Cycles 8 photos, 10 members
- Elk poo 53 photos, 11 members
- Military Airplane Crash Sites 1,466 photos, 228 members
- Utata 459,230 photos, 27,760 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 176,102 photos, 17,946 members
- The Non-secret DMU2 Reunification Discussion Group 5 photos, 25 members
- Ode to Squacco! Leading Lady to all but One! 5 photos, 16 members
- Mushrooms 95,313 photos, 9,682 members
- fungi 94,397 photos, 8,348 members
- Streamline Moderne Architecture (Quality Images) 4,221 photos, 811 members
- cliché photography 541 photos, 124 members
- #Classified 99 photos, 292 members
- Bird Tongue Bonanza 287 photos, 28 members
- Susan Biddle Ross group 583 photos, 13 members
- Chimney pots 961 photos, 142 members
- Falconry UK Ltd. 296 photos, 50 members
- Between The Frames 360 photos, 108 members
- Ceiling Cat 33 photos, 23 members
- Star Trails 25,055 photos, 10,588 members
- Moorhen menace 207 photos, 73 members
- omegle 45 photos, 59 members
- xing 212 photos, 32 members
- Unnecessary Underlines 120 photos, 30 members
- East Lancs Railway 20,747 photos, 447 members
- Biffa Bins Are Lovely 106 photos, 36 members
- Flunch 6 photos, 13 members
- Flickr Commons 2,657 photos, 2,342 members
- dinosaurs! 13,866 photos, 2,049 members
- THIS POOL IS DEFUNCT DON'T ADD ANYTHING TO IT! 1,529 photos, 284 members
- iPlayer Day 22 photos, 39 members
- Argus headlines (Brighton & Hove) 367 photos, 163 members
- Manifestation 37 photos, 41 members
"[Space Reserved for Uggla]
January 30th, 2012
jay j wilkie says:
"she is full of gravy and hates men with small willies !"
May 24th, 2011
"Squacco makes me tremble with joy. Not only is she beautiful, she is also capable of making me *spit tea* with mirth."
January 27th, 2012
"Squacco is the first woman to make me question the irrationality of my fear of the British women. So brilliant a photographer and such a sharp wit who wouldn't be intimidated?"
May 24th, 2011
"If Intelligence, sharp wit, a brain sharper than a razor blade, beauty, a love for ducks and a gimpy leg could be captured in one word, that word would be Squacco. (that word might also be Intelligencesharp witabrainsharperthanarazorbladebeautyaloveforducksandagimpyleg).
Simply put she rocks!"
October 21st, 2010
DONALD J TRUMP says:
"i like how she mocks that which she does not understand."
October 21st, 2010
"if she weren't such a klutzy gimp, I'd fall for her sweet smile, English accent, and woolen grannycrackers."
February 10th, 2010
"i am compelled to write a testimonial about a truly amazing person and photographer. i am struck by her charm, warmth and wit. her incredible photographic abilities and all round amazingness. she is the textbook definition of beautiful, inside and out.
and i'll get to all that as soon as i finish Squacco's testimonial here. she's alright. and she likes coots. and has cute dimples.
December 15th, 2009
"Like a crazed badger high on drugs, Squaccs will chase you through the psychadelic pools of her mind!"
December 8th, 2009
mr peanut says:
October 16th, 2009
Russell Watkins says:
"I have been in the orbit of Squacco for but a short time yet still find it astounding that Obama has not mentioned her role in his victory. Palin did but she shoots moose for Jesus so I ignorez her."
November 6th, 2008
Rob Watling says:
"A true photo genius"
May 21st, 2009
"ZOUNDS! I hereby denounce her a charlatan and throw her back to the Stygian slime from whence she came forth!"
June 5th, 2008
"Why is the Earth round?
Is there life on Mars?
How big is a black hole?
How big was the bang?
Does it really matter, when you're flying to the moon with squacco"
January 9th, 2008
Naughty Karate Monkey says:
"she's got those upsidedown eyes that disappear when she laughs...
a boy couldn't ask for anything more"
November 21st, 2007
at first, i refused to believe she was real...
but after a while the haggis...
then i knew.
my life would never be the same again.
i find myself waiting for whats next from her.
she facinates me.
sometimes i think she might like me...just a bit...maybe.
but i must confess, i love her lot's and lot's.
i hope she approves of this testi!
October 23rd, 2007
"not only is squacco one of my favorite people on the planet, she also has some of the coolest pics around. every time she posts i find myself wishing we lived closer to one another. her stream is full of cooty coot cootness, masked knitters, scenes from Lost, nuclear bunkers, pandas, boardgames, flying zebras, safes full of mysterious treasures and hijinks with her fun friends such as flying, cartwheels and dare devilish stunts. what's not to love?"
September 25th, 2007
Mc KNob Head says:
September 2nd, 2007
"really cutsie with animal photos
undoutably keeps them !
a come back freand
eh cooo eee"
May 27th, 2007
Tool Face says:
"Squacco is so sweet that she's lethal to type 2 diabetics.
February 23rd, 2007
"I never wrote squacco a testimonial until now. Because I was scared I'd accidentally mention the Internal Affairs investigation. But now it seems she's told the world.
I'm a better woman for having known her."
February 12th, 2007
J. Chris Vaughan says:
"Squacco and I met while she was training for an attempt to swim the English Channel and I was hire on as a cuttlefish trainer. It seems she had this theory that hoards of fast moving squid could precede her, and she could draft Nascar style in their wake.
Early successes gave us hope that Squacco would become the first person to swim the channel aided by cephalopods, but a tragic calamari accident involving a deep fryer and some really good marinara devastated the squid team we had assembled. They were damn tasty though.
When asked for comment, Squacco said simply, "I've learned to be careful about saying nobody ever gives me testimonials anymore.""
December 1st, 2006
"she be reet grand!"
November 30th, 2006
"she screams a lot. but just enough."
November 26th, 2006
"a 'squacco' is a haughty wench - and that's a good thing, in her case...
or something like that"
November 25th, 2006
The last Danish pastry says:
"This is a nice testimonial."
August 28th, 2006
"a great being from the north!!! all hail squacco and all her likenesses!!!"
August 21st, 2006
stig, the says:
"i have no idea who squacco is. sorry. she sounds foreign."
August 16th, 2006
Dolores Luxedo says:
"a person of many and varied interests!"
July 7th, 2006
Ice Nine says:
"Acheiving a nesting status above most, Squacco has always endeared and invigorated the annals of This and That, often bringing tidings of the insesbvbncjkfjgkhjkhbn.
And she cooks a mean omlette too."
June 13th, 2006
"seleniumhorseynun was loved by many and will be missed.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The pubs are still open, however, so it's not all bad news."
May 21st, 2006
The last Danish pastry says:
March 20th, 2006
"A little spunky bundle of joy, enveloped in a girdle of mirth."
March 8th, 2006
Jack Lord says:
"She's all that but also everything this and all next week.
Greatest accomplishment: created her own generic top-level domain (gTLD) but won't let anyone register."
February 27th, 2006
February 22nd, 2006
gar spaceman says:
".Nancy - 2 words 'Elephants Elbows'"
December 15th, 2005
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I asked her to sail away with me, to another world. She said we could ride it together. So we did."
November 25th, 2005
Archie Pix says:
"I don't know who the hell Nancy is, but she's like a can of sassiness that has exploded all over flickr."
October 14th, 2005
The last Danish pastry says:
"Being your slave what should I do but tend
Upon the hours, and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend;
Nor services to do, till you require.
Nor dare I chide the world without end hour,
Whilst I, your aardvark, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour,
When you have bid your servant once adieu;
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are, how happy you make those.
So true a fool is love, that in your will,
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill."
October 6th, 2005
- July 2005