Director of Test Engineering
Most of what you see on flickr was shot recently using a Sigma SD10, SD14 (Foveon sensor) or Olympus point and shoot. The majority of my photography remains on film and undigitized.
My student/pro work was mostly shot with Calumet and Sinar 4x5 large format cameras and various lenses from Rodenstock and Schneider.
For my travels I prefer the Mamiya7 medium format rangefinder and a Nikon FM2.
I reserve all rights. Send me a message if you want to print my work in publications.
[Blogs and Linking]
Feel free to link my images to your blog/site (please attribute credit).
I started the following groups and try to visit them often:
High Speed Photography
Ok, enough about me, go take some pictures already.
Photos of spyzter (2)
- Deardorff 904 photos, 248 members
- Sigma DP Macro Photography (Close Up) 1,392 photos, 165 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 10,865 photos, 1,809 members
- 8x10 4,661 photos, 764 members
- UTENTI SIGMA CAMERA 223 photos, 20 members
- Kallitype 196 photos, 53 members
- Platinotype 874 photos, 176 members
- Thailand Images 174,830 photos, 9,991 members
- Sigma Lenses 251,032 photos, 8,370 members
- Sigma SD14 Digital SLR 17,359 photos, 605 members
- Fonemine 0 photos, 4 members
- Sigma Digital SLR Users 17,338 photos, 446 members
- Recovered Photos 3 photos, 27 members
- Too sexy for my hair! 660 photos, 225 members
- High Speed Photography 32,539 photos, 7,802 members
- Dads and Moms 731 photos, 169 members
- Large Format 59,432 photos, 10,367 members
- Watergarden Wonderland 2,000 photos, 269 members
- Spy, Shpion, Espion, Spion... 226 photos, 179 members
- Medium Format (film only) 699,580 photos, 27,860 members
- FlickrCentral 7,162,127 photos, 207,320 members
- Green 24,498 photos, 1,397 members
- Foveon 88,294 photos, 2,412 members
- Lightning 33,672 photos, 13,415 members
spyzter doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2004
- Northern California