Born and raised in Cochin a beautiful coastal city in "Kerala", Green and beautiful Southern state in India, now settled in Columbus, a beautiful green and pleasant midwestern city, Capital of Ohio:)
I am fascinated by nature and mostly like to capture nature and its amazing shades... and seeing all these amazing talent on Flickr am inspired to try out with my little camera a simple point and shoot Nikon E 4800 which am really fond of :) That's pretty much it... no misbeliefs about any photographic skills what so ever :)... Graduated to a basic DSLR last month (Feb 2009) still learning the ropes :) Flickr is so informative and inspirational words can't do justice to what I have learned and how much I have been inspired...
A HEARTFELT THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VISITS COMMENTS FAVS ETC MY ATTEMPTS AT PHOTOGRAPHY :)
Thanks to everyone who is sharing their wonderful skill here.. It is soo inspirational..
My thoughts on Flickr:
It brings a smile to my face everytime I log in... every one of the millions of shots are amazing... some are spectacular... each one It takes me on a journey to that place and time and I can feel the thrill of that moment.. it is as close to travelling and being in those places witnessing things happening... it may be a bird..a flower.. an animal... a fly... a child... or even a stone.. everything that appears on these pages seem to tell a story.. and ofcourse last but not the least the amazing people from around the world... It is a pleasure to be part of Flickr!!
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." - Ansel Adams"
In 3 years of being on Flickr my vocabulary has added these fancy terms - macro(to me it just meant teenie :)) bokeh, dof, etc... I have also used the most adjectives in the last 3 years than I have in my life probably :), I have also learned a gazillion things about framing, focusing, cropping a pic..., processing etc... it sure is helping me improve my clicks (or so I believe) :)
THANKS A LOT!!
Thanks and Good luck!! keep on flickring!! :)
Doodling with words.. random thoughts online =) ...
visited 12 states (24%)Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president
You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat
You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.
Are You More Cat or Dog?
Some of my favorites online...
Eric Lafforgue Check out his stream, you will see the world in a way you have never seen before:)
Steve Mccurry his work captures the colors of life like no other.
Phil Borges - portraits from all over the world... am a huge fan :)
Anup and Manoj Shah - wildlife photographers... love their images of Africa
wildlife and nature photographers...some of the most amazing collections online
A Natgeo photographer with an amazing eye , his pictures speak for the animals which are faced with extinction... also has tips to learn from... am a die-hard fan =)
I am a proud മലയാളിക്കൂട്ടം | Malayalikkoottam family member.
- Get Pushed: 700+ members, sign up for round 63. 3,062 photos, 701 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 391,053 photos, 47,504 members
- Vectips 11,989 photos, 1,567 members
- **Unseen~India** Post 1 - Comment 1 32,869 photos, 1,659 members
- Food Pix-DO NOT DELETE PHOTOS-P1/C2 247 photos, 1,609 members
- GIN - " Get Inspired " 35,555 photos, 1,478 members
- Kids Portrait 7,983 photos, 900 members
- The Portrait Group 2,712,299 photos, 152,962 members
- School of Digital Photography 720,661 photos, 17,882 members
- Indian women photographers 4,840 photos, 97 members
- Matador Photography 5,946 photos, 544 members
- BEAUTY OF MOMENT( SPECIAL CONTEST) 41 photos, 16 members
- The Pinnacle - Closed - Thank you for the good times 7,873 photos, 881 members
- Tree pictures and photos 1,438 photos, 214 members
- Poesia e immagini - post 1 - comm. 2, SWEEPER 3,211 photos, 403 members
- Amar é... 608 photos, 157 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,646 photos, 1,913 members
- macro photographers 18,097 photos, 778 members
- Window seat please 106,258 photos, 26,663 members
- Instants 537 photos, 170 members
- I Love Black and White! 1,492,101 photos, 57,888 members
- Laughing Matters Photos & Videos---P1/C1 Sweeper not running 686 photos, 1,375 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,239,925 photos, 68,718 members
- Macro 719,810 photos, 40,636 members
- Bokeh & D.o.F. 21,940 photos, 560 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 33,274 photos, 3,254 members
- Score My BOKEH (Post 1 - Score 5) 246 photos, 51 members
- ♡ ☆ Shaped Bokeh 1,798 photos, 1,500 members
- ~ The Unforgettable Photographer ~ Admin / Mod Invite Only ~ 6,340 photos, 2,152 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,061 photos, 1,352 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Too 10,449 photos, 1,152 members
- Bokeh addiction 224,884 photos, 9,472 members
- HBW (bringing the blurry since '08) 22,992 photos, 2,447 members
- Wikipedia Loves Art 6,372 photos, 445 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 62,496 photos, 1,983 members
- Beauty is in the Eye of the Photographer! 749 photos, 167 members
- Pencil Drawing 42,921 photos, 3,848 members
- Super Macro Photography 12,994 photos, 1,216 members
- EYES "the window to the soul" 1,150 photos, 237 members
- Columbus Zoo 4,505 photos, 319 members
- Ⓘ♡TULIPS 1,148 photos, 400 members
- Beauty In The Eye Of The Beholder 67,654 photos, 2,107 members
- Art of Photography - The Eye of the Beholder! 184,757 photos, 6,208 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 120,535 photos, 3,989 members
- ***Ineffable*** Award 3. 60,673 photos, 2,774 members
- Water Drop Artists (Post 2 and comment on any 3!) 2,817 photos, 740 members
- Macro World (:: Post 1, comment on any 3! ::) 79,981 photos, 11,096 members
- MACRO -Nature's Gifts (Award 2 Per Photo) 4,327 photos, 827 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 84,910 photos, 13,261 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 414,821 photos, 26,703 members
spisharam doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2007
- Cochin, Kerala, India :)
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- nature worshipper :)