An original hippie from long ago!
I am having trouble walking due to scoliosis so I will be scanning old photos for awhile.
Now I am in a wheelchair due to a fall caused by my scoliosis. Taking pictures at this level is a brand new experience.
Each recent image has my copyright and name embedded within it. Please do not use my work for profit !!!
Thank you for your support!
E-mail me if you wish to download, use,or buy any of my photos. email@example.com subject line Linbow photos
All photos can be purchased.
I am still a happy hippie, just old! lol
Photos of LinBow (5)
- Artistic Photography 5,027,691 photos, 137,014 members
- White Winter Wonders 11,911 photos, 728 members
- in explore 1,018,758 photos, 83,514 members
- Only your very best 909 photos, 15 members
- WHITE in/on/between WHITE (no black & white) 52,122 photos, 2,438 members
- dream or reality? 563,469 photos, 22,232 members
- Overexposed, the Art of in camera Multiple Exposures 496 photos, 46 members
- brilliant flickr 923,259 photos, 22,886 members
- FLORES & PLANTAS 27,019 photos, 1,644 members
- pic now 856 photos, 44 members
- THE GALAXY (P1/C5) 282,907 photos, 5,127 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,835,294 photos, 548,756 members
- "FRIENDS" P1/A2 459,286 photos, 10,945 members
- ♥ THE LOVE SHACK♥ -- Post 1 Award 2 45,188 photos, 3,388 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 773,799 photos, 18,459 members
- Vana Grammofon/ The Old Gramophone (POST1 - AWARD3 /NO PEOPLE!) 85,484 photos, 2,199 members
- Mundane Details 165,810 photos, 5,745 members
- your mind, your photos. 485,535 photos, 8,902 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 250,083 photos, 9,411 members
- A different point of view! 162,599 photos, 3,021 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 71,987 photos, 3,282 members
- About You - (P2C2) 99,177 photos, 3,790 members
- Travelling without moving 1,996 photos, 285 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 126,436 photos, 3,199 members
- A Photographers View 314,194 photos, 3,555 members
- Utata 465,935 photos, 28,446 members
- Eight Days a Week! 10,393 photos, 123 members
- SOMETHING DIFFERENT (post 1, comment 1) 36,820 photos, 1,858 members
- !* A hug is worth a thousand words* NO buildings please! 157,809 photos, 3,571 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 544,671 photos, 28,534 members
- NATURE'S PRIME (P1/A4) 516,406 photos, 21,508 members
- Fine Gold 1,744,671 photos, 41,942 members
- *DREAM 2009-2018* 80,597 photos, 4,550 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 207,938 photos, 8,080 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Post 1, Award 5. 1,190,499 photos, 40,186 members
- stumble upon 122 photos, 25 members
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( P1,A3) NO Kids Pics..! 973,171 photos, 38,409 members
- Super Photographer (Post1 -Award 5) 456,022 photos, 19,391 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 454,280 photos, 13,278 members
- Beautiful Capture 5,518,285 photos, 122,451 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 11,523 photos, 281 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 3,072,388 photos, 94,490 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,222,923 photos, 36,831 members
- Brilliant Photography! Award 3 , Sweeper is On! 355,809 photos, 13,188 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 425,104 photos, 25,926 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 25,835 photos, 7,100 members
- Videos Worth A Thousand Words 3,220 photos, 367 members
- The Light Painters Society 581,310 photos, 17,235 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,269 photos, 103,694 members
- Priceless 57,571 photos, 2,799 members
"Its good to have Linda's photos popping up amongst my contact's photos. She has a unique eye for motives, seeing them where others would have walked by, and obviously a creative mind that more often than not comes up with surprising and delightful images. :-)"
December 19th, 2007
Ming chai says:
"It is always a pleasure to view through Linda's Photostream ! She see things from such amazing and delightful perspective and creativity that simple things becomes work of Art ! Thank you Linda for all the Fun and Joy through your Fantastic Captures !"
December 1st, 2007
"I like to start Lin by saying thank you for all your warmth and constant support. Lin you bring magic and intrigue to flickr, one never know what wil come next ; but by sure you always surprise and entertain us!!
Dear Lin, never change just keep bringing us your wonderful pictures, I can see you through them.
Saludos amiga Lin."
October 21st, 2007
"Linbow amazes me, if not on a daily basis, certainly several times a week when I check into flickr. Her photographic output is prodigious but always matched by high quality. Most of all it is her ability to see and photograph the unusual subject that has set me back on my chair time and time again.
I have never met Linda. I have never spoken to Linda. However, I just KNOW from her photos that she is kind, caring and a person of peace. I look forward to many more of her creative and inspiring photographs.
"One World, One Love, Unity" Bryan."
September 28th, 2007
"Linda could be one of my best friends in real world, if I had been living near to him.But unfortunately there are too much distances between us.
I love her style and behaviour. I feel myself very close to her. She is very joker minded and free spirited woman. She tries to catch the beauty sides of that mortal life. You can read this at his profile page too.
Also she is interesting talented photographer. She finds every time interesting and extraordinary stuffs to take picture. She loves to encourage her contact friends and writes very nice comments and gives huge invites to every new picture. I love her style and appreciate always.
I can say this surely, we will stay two sanal world friend always. I'm grateful to flickr that I have met her in sanal world.
Thank you Linda for everything. I hope all the things go nice in your way."
September 1st, 2007
Isabella Perry says:
"Linda has a wonderful gift for seeing the beautiful in what other people might dismiss as ugly or mundane. She is encouraging and painstaking in her support and she seems to have a strong instinct for not only following the light herself but also for being a way-shower for others. Flickr is turning out to be a conduit for much more than simply photo-sharing."
August 11th, 2007
vigorous cub says:
"One year ago: I was new in Flickr and somebody made the first comments on my photos - this was Linda.
Today one of my photos is dedicated to you Linda:
It is full of joy with rich colors and shows a tiny piece of this world in a totally different view - like my feelings when I see your photos.
Thanks Linda - hugs*"
August 1st, 2007
"The first requisite in being an artist (so I am told!) is to learn to 'see'. Most folks can look, but few can 'see' like Linda. The world is a richer place seen through her eyes and through her camera lens. Hopefully it won't be long before another 40,000 people get to take a look. "All aboard" the Magic Bus."
March 27th, 2007
"Once up a time her talent was taking a nap and felt in a deep sleep, but she didn't wait for someone else to wake her up, she did it by herself. from a sleep to a wide awake success!!! Now it is quite hard to think of flickring without visiting Linda's stream, and my main reason for my almost daily visits is to learn how to unlearn! Such a special human being, such a special angel!"
March 31st, 2007
nal from miami says:
"Linda in Spanish is pretty....that and - beautiful, talented, personable, a great friend, a fantastic photographer, kindhearted, benevolent....I could go on and on - describe our dear friend Linda.
I am truly honored to count her as a friend."
March 18th, 2007
Lord Cuauhtli says:
"Linda is a wonderful and very happy woman that show in this photostream her truly essence of love and freedom!!! She takes and post pictures not by the bored thecnique, Nein! se takes and post the pictures because Linda find something beauty in each and every one of those!!!! I wanted to thank you for being a great friend of mine (even if i do not apparent it, but i really appreciate you a lot). Dear flickr Fellowship, you MUST visit Linda's photstream and enjoy it a lot!!!!"
March 11th, 2007
nebulous building says:
"WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A PERSON WHO IS SO REAL, SO FRIENDLY, SO ALIVE ,,,, she is truly a person who goes above and beyond ,,.. The things she sees are varied, fun, sweet, touching.. well, I am not very good with words, but i have to say something.
I seem to learn something from every photo.. and the fact that she has pain , real physical pain, .. well another : " I am without words'.. My love to you, Linbow.. you precious, peaceful , being..
Since I know about getting older, .. even more so do I salute a sister !!!
Love, and peace,
February 23rd, 2007
"This lady is pure class. She has a fabulous eye for the unexpected....to the point it is a bit of a worry. She finds faces everywhere and has got me almost paranoid - I think the trees are starting to talk !!!.
Seriously this is a great lady & I am proud to call her a friend - her photos are really excellent too.............by the way"
January 25th, 2007
outrageous dust says:
"Linda is an incredible photographer with an eye that rivals anyone 1/2 her age. For an "aging hippie" she conveys youth and excuberance in her work that boggles the mind. I love her work and wait in anticipation for the next post."
December 31st, 2006
the age of wisdom says:
"""The LinBow Experiance"
there are some wonderful things in life... one of them is to find yourself in the mist of a... LinBow Experiance... this is to see the world through her wonderful eyes.. the majic she finds in what we all take for granted... be it sunlight dancing on a heat register... the special touch of hands in friendship... or a face in a tree... a smile just for me...
you will know when you get the LinBow Experiance... you have a smile that last the rest of the day... you find majic in everything around you... just because of her... you find yourself getting tears of joy just because...
linbow is the most precious hippie born to mankind... and a most wonderful friend to all of us on flickr....
thank you LinBow... you are as precious as they come..... Big Big Hug... tiandra....""
November 25th, 2006
ericutxo / Rosa Cobos says:
"A world of true self, Linda..
You have eyes in your feet, Linda. And the truth that you take out from daily objects is not pretentious.. just simple and surprising. You do not mean to receive compliments and flatter other´s tastes Just show your surroundings and give to each llitle piece of Life the touch of your attention. Attention gives love.. so that is what we receive. And so, there is not differences between nice, or ugly, near or far.. in some way you follow the tracks.. taoists trucks of the so known poem from William. Blake "To See a World in a Grain of Sun..."
It has been and is a pleasure and a joy to count with you as my very first Flicker friend. Hope that we will be able to sustain this nourishing and mutual company. Keep on your trucks..they are inspiring, Lin.
November 17th, 2006
reflective crayon says:
"Linda’s photos are an exuberant expression of how she sees the world around her. She takes us along on her many walks, leads us to her favorite places, sharing her discoveries, and makes us stop and take notice of things we otherwise would have missed. Her passionate spirit shows us that we live in an often magical and through her lens, always beautiful world.
Thank you, Linda!"
September 24th, 2006
"I have known Linda since before I was born - she is my Mother! She has been taking photographs as long as I can remember and she is constantly evolving in her craft. While photography formats and technologies have changed, her ability to see the exquisite in the everyday has not. One of my favorite things about my Mother's photographs is her ability to capture life, even in inanimate objects. The world through the lens of my Mother's camera is so beautiful and intriguing. I am so glad that she is able to share her photographs with all of you!"
July 5th, 2006
- August 2005
- I am:
- Female and Single
- lydia2u [at] yahoo.com