- Flickr Island 112 photos, 23 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 7,893 photos, 1,688 members
- Oregon Gathering 2013 159 photos, 42 members
- #LAFlickrMeetup 1,082 photos, 81 members
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 200 photos, 41 members
- Secret Santa 2012 27 photos, 21 members
- Midwest Flickr Gathering 2012 233 photos, 29 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,890 photos, 867 members
- Imbue 6,333 photos, 816 members
- Modern Portraits (and Self-Portraits) 74,125 photos, 3,807 members
- One Frame Mag (submissions) 16,559 photos, 758 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 724,467 photos, 28,737 members
- Indie, Indecisive Teenagers 6,084 photos, 372 members
- Indie Kids 197,683 photos, 9,326 members
- The Hipster Pit 33,600 photos, 1,368 members
- Indie Boys 16,367 photos, 1,908 members
- Project SoulPancake 617 photos, 357 members
- Identity & self portraits 182,722 photos, 12,233 members
- Ball State University Photographers 66 photos, 19 members
"Ethan is just an all around stand up guy! His images display his good-natured sense of humour so clearly but he also has this incredible ability to create images chalk full of subtle emotion and story.
Beyond that, Ethan is also is one of the most genuine flickr contacts I've made! He's generous in his words and is constantly providing encouragement. That sort of kindness is truly inspiring.
Keep doing what you do man, the flickr community is lucky to have you in it :)"
March 14th, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
He is so wonderful. His photos are so expressive and show so much of him. He is such a fun person, and you can see that through his photos. I look forward to seeing your photos progress!
Best of luck,
December 2nd, 2011
Sun Eyed says:
I just wanted to say that your stream is absolutely delightful. There isn't a thing it lacks. Each one of your pictures seems to tell a story that can be interpreted a million different ways. I can tell that you have a strong passion for what you do, because your pictures show it. Just amazing. Keep up the good work!"
August 9th, 2011
David Talley says:
This guy is amazing. He always has these super awesome concepts that balance perfectly between the real world and fantasy. You have a really good way of making the extraordinary seem realistic, Ethan. I am truly inspired by your work and I check your page daily to see if you've uploaded anything new. This guy is one insane artist.
Aside from being a great photographer, Ethan is one of the nicest guys I've ever met on the internet, hahaha. He always has something nice to say and is really encouraging. Your kindness truly makes my day.
Don't ever stop doing what you're doing Ethan, cause I love it and I know a ton of others do too!"
July 8th, 2011
giddy airplane says:
"Ethan has the pure talent of photography, I really admire what he does.
He really makes every single picture work out in a great way, I really admire how easlily his creativity can inspire anyone.
I love how every picture has something to say and expresses so many things. Every picture is so fabulously executed.
Hope you enjoy reading this Ethan.
July 8th, 2011
"How do you not have any testimonials?? That is just nonsense I say.
But anywho Ethan is an amazing photographer. He has such a creative mind that just blows me away. The things that he can express in a picture is just wonderful. He has inspired me quite a bit with some of his work. I hope I will be able to have the creativity he has some day and I hope I am able to express it like he does. He is such a great contact so friendly and helpful. Take your time to look at his work believe me you will not regret it.
Haha Ethan I hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm not much of a writer so its kind of hard trying to write out something long for you. But you are seriously an amazing photographer and never stop doing it please.
May 13th, 2011
- April 2010
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- I am:
- Ethan Coverstone Photography