As Hobbes said, the nature of man is nasty, British and short.
I am tall, quite handsome, rather short, and more than a little hideous.
Sports I follow avidly are: Aussie rules hopscotch, grouse pincing, and tuna racing.
My family owns a small, successful tuna ranch in eastern Tennessee, which I stand to inherit in entirety, foregoing my brother's divorce from our cousin Lula May.
Toads frighten me.
Things I love about Tom McGuane:
1) The trees formed a canopy above the street where she said she lived, a street on which either invidious competition or the boundless love of property had prevailed in the form of one perfect lawn after another, and hedges that seemed to have been purchased in sections.
-- from Gallatin Canyon
2) The pain was going over him in waves. The light from the window was clear and yellow and made him feel with sudden emotion the rarity of life, the wondrous speckling of the trivial, the small-but-necessary, and the tissue of small delusions that keep good people going.
-- from To Skin a Cat
Explaining his penchant for wordplay, B Kliban said "I don't feel that words are our friends. They mislead us a lot. So I like to torture them."
Photos of Naughty Karate Monkey (2)
- Shake Face 279 photos, 70 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 116 members
- HIPSTER 3,803 photos, 575 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 9,071 photos, 817 members
- _Bike Porn 91 photos, 56 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 27,552 photos, 369 members
- Bike Parts 2,438 photos, 158 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 66,909 photos, 5,094 members
- Bicycle Porn 48,492 photos, 3,041 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 19,464 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 508,395 photos, 34,008 members
- U.S. Politics and the World; Political Debate w/ FREE SPEECH 1,783 photos, 121 members
- I Like My Bike (sans-people) 12,112 photos, 892 members
- CommuteByBike 4,246 photos, 391 members
- Furrows 461 photos, 25 members
- It ain't the tools, it's the talent. 4,489 photos, 447 members
- FlickrCentral 9,058,643 photos, 239,978 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,444,755 photos, 57,347 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 32,801 photos, 2,412 members
- Be a Hero - GoPro 19,609 photos, 3,358 members
- Photos Taken While Walking 815 photos, 62 members
- Views: 31 151 photos, 6 members
- What´s wrong with the right?! 2,466 photos, 174 members
- minimum 2000 views 17,939 photos, 1,174 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 137 photos, 124 members
- KILL MY LANDLORD! 45 photos, 182 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,461 photos, 69 members
- Chico, CA 3,882 photos, 331 members
- PhotoTeam SuperluciuS - FLICKR Time 66,494 photos, 3,165 members
- The Kiss 1,218 photos, 602 members
- ♡ Savage Hippie Girl Fan Club! ☆ 98 photos, 34 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,217 photos, 214 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 51,919 photos, 3,159 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 95,094 photos, 9,776 members
- Awesome Cats 1,024 photos, 75 members
- Animal Butts 7,368 photos, 1,506 members
- Cat Butt 19 photos, 34 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,300 photos, 19,587 members
- Not Normal Kittens 35 photos, 23 members
- Tinna...Sunna...Maxine & Stella's Friendship Group 11,390 photos, 616 members
- Pets Rolling, Stretching, Yawning, Howling ... 2,195 photos, 177 members
- Funny Cat's 32,995 photos, 3,563 members
- Kitty Stormtroopers ~ Cats with Attitude! 8,092 photos, 943 members
- 400 Views: Contest #4 winner -Lumberg- 253 photos, 176 members
- 'Views: 401 - 500 26,715 photos, 1,674 members
- 0> Flickr League of Monty Python Quoters <0 255 photos, 231 members
- Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger... 152 photos, 43 members
- Flying Animals 1,216 photos, 398 members
- Disappointed Horse 662 photos, 101 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 526 photos, 147 members
" I'm quite sure of it. Profligate, sybarite and rake, according to the dictionary, describe you very well, indeed! Sensualist! In addition? Appetizing tomatoes."
October 30th, 2012
Ice Nine says:
"Wedge, Drimble Vegetation: a.k.a. Drimble Wedge and the Vegetation, Billy the Sock Puppet, Crabapple Bunion.
Wedge is alternately 145cm and 183cm with black blonde bald long underarm hair and a distinct tattoo discretely placed.
Often seen frequenting alcohol-free drinking establishments and opium dens controlled by the Moral Majority, usually in the company of Scooter, a cat of many torments and roundabouts.
Fairground carousels are his nemesis, but are coveted by the dozen.
Wedge is violent pacifist and considered highly toxic. Approach with care, lick only after consultation with your health professional."
December 25th, 2007
"For me he'll be forever Blah. We plan to marry in the spring. dum dum dah dum..."
August 31st, 2007
"OK, I don't know abbie.normal personaly but until I read the profile I thought she wus a girl! (!?Abbie!?)
After reading his Cohen-esque profile ramblings, I laughed my socks off (must buy more socks).
Some great pics and come to think of it, it is unusual (though not unknown) for girls to use a tablesaw - should have been a clue!"
September 8th, 2007
"cantankerous son of a beeyotch. I think I'm in love."
May 31st, 2007
"spherewood drives a black tree stump to work, incurring less tax levies than when he flies in on his old bat. driving is a sin, so naturally i disapprove."
February 11th, 2007
- August 2005
- Chico, Ca / Seattle / Sedona, Az
- I am:
- Male and Open
- bon vivant, man-about-town, profligate, sybarite and rake.