As Hobbes said, the nature of man is nasty, British and short.
I am tall, quite handsome, rather short, and more than a little hideous.
Sports I follow avidly are: Aussie rules hopscotch, grouse pincing, and tuna racing.
My family owns a small, successful tuna ranch in eastern Tennessee, which I stand to inherit in entirety, foregoing my brother's divorce from our cousin Lula May.
Toads frighten me.
Things I love about Tom McGuane:
1) The trees formed a canopy above the street where she said she lived, a street on which either invidious competition or the boundless love of property had prevailed in the form of one perfect lawn after another, and hedges that seemed to have been purchased in sections.
-- from Gallatin Canyon
2) The pain was going over him in waves. The light from the window was clear and yellow and made him feel with sudden emotion the rarity of life, the wondrous speckling of the trivial, the small-but-necessary, and the tissue of small delusions that keep good people going.
-- from To Skin a Cat
Explaining his penchant for wordplay, B Kliban said "I don't feel that words are our friends. They mislead us a lot. So I like to torture them."
Photos of Naughty Karate Monkey (2)
- Shake Face 279 photos, 70 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 115 members
- HIPSTER 3,922 photos, 577 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 9,070 photos, 815 members
- _Bike Porn 90 photos, 56 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 27,915 photos, 372 members
- Bike Parts 2,448 photos, 159 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 67,420 photos, 5,120 members
- Bicycle Porn 49,015 photos, 3,067 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 19,543 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 520,302 photos, 35,154 members
- U.S. Politics and the World; Political Debate w/ FREE SPEECH 1,873 photos, 124 members
- I Like My Bike (sans-people) 12,250 photos, 898 members
- CommuteByBike 4,326 photos, 395 members
- Furrows 462 photos, 25 members
- It ain't the tools, it's the talent. 4,488 photos, 446 members
- FlickrCentral 9,246,886 photos, 243,021 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,456,140 photos, 57,686 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 33,093 photos, 2,416 members
- Be a Hero - GoPro 20,126 photos, 3,403 members
- Photos Taken While Walking 817 photos, 64 members
- Views: 31 164 photos, 7 members
- What´s wrong with the right?! 2,486 photos, 175 members
- minimum 2000 views 19,851 photos, 1,266 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 137 photos, 125 members
- KILL MY LANDLORD! 45 photos, 182 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,461 photos, 68 members
- Chico, CA 3,881 photos, 332 members
- PhotoTeam SuperluciuS - FLICKR Time 67,132 photos, 3,157 members
- The Kiss 1,249 photos, 605 members
- ♡ Savage Hippie Girl Fan Club! ☆ 98 photos, 35 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,219 photos, 213 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 51,836 photos, 3,161 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 95,997 photos, 9,988 members
- Awesome Cats 1,048 photos, 76 members
- Animal Butts 7,424 photos, 1,517 members
- Cat Butt 19 photos, 34 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,222 photos, 19,588 members
- Not Normal Kittens 35 photos, 23 members
- Tinna...Sunna...Maxine & Stella's Friendship Group 11,392 photos, 616 members
- Pets Rolling, Stretching, Yawning, Howling ... 2,195 photos, 177 members
- Funny Cat's 33,114 photos, 3,576 members
- Kitty Stormtroopers ~ Cats with Attitude! 8,092 photos, 944 members
- 400 Views: Contest #4 winner -Lumberg- 253 photos, 179 members
- 'Views: 401 - 500 28,178 photos, 1,712 members
- 0> Flickr League of Monty Python Quoters <0 257 photos, 231 members
- Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger... 151 photos, 43 members
- Flying Animals 1,224 photos, 399 members
- Disappointed Horse 661 photos, 101 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 528 photos, 148 members
" I'm quite sure of it. Profligate, sybarite and rake, according to the dictionary, describe you very well, indeed! Sensualist! In addition? Appetizing tomatoes."
October 30th, 2012
Ice Nine says:
"Wedge, Drimble Vegetation: a.k.a. Drimble Wedge and the Vegetation, Billy the Sock Puppet, Crabapple Bunion.
Wedge is alternately 145cm and 183cm with black blonde bald long underarm hair and a distinct tattoo discretely placed.
Often seen frequenting alcohol-free drinking establishments and opium dens controlled by the Moral Majority, usually in the company of Scooter, a cat of many torments and roundabouts.
Fairground carousels are his nemesis, but are coveted by the dozen.
Wedge is violent pacifist and considered highly toxic. Approach with care, lick only after consultation with your health professional."
December 25th, 2007
"For me he'll be forever Blah. We plan to marry in the spring. dum dum dah dum..."
August 31st, 2007
"OK, I don't know abbie.normal personaly but until I read the profile I thought she wus a girl! (!?Abbie!?)
After reading his Cohen-esque profile ramblings, I laughed my socks off (must buy more socks).
Some great pics and come to think of it, it is unusual (though not unknown) for girls to use a tablesaw - should have been a clue!"
September 8th, 2007
"cantankerous son of a beeyotch. I think I'm in love."
May 31st, 2007
"spherewood drives a black tree stump to work, incurring less tax levies than when he flies in on his old bat. driving is a sin, so naturally i disapprove."
February 11th, 2007
- August 2005
- Chico, Ca / Seattle / Sedona, Az
- I am:
- Male and Open
- bon vivant, man-about-town, profligate, sybarite and rake.