As Hobbes said, the nature of man is nasty, British and short.
I am tall, quite handsome, rather short, and more than a little hideous.
Sports I follow avidly are: Aussie rules hopscotch, grouse pincing, and tuna racing.
My family owns a small, successful tuna ranch in eastern Tennessee, which I stand to inherit in entirety, foregoing my brother's divorce from our cousin Lula May.
Toads frighten me.
Things I love about Tom McGuane:
1) The trees formed a canopy above the street where she said she lived, a street on which either invidious competition or the boundless love of property had prevailed in the form of one perfect lawn after another, and hedges that seemed to have been purchased in sections.
-- from Gallatin Canyon
2) The pain was going over him in waves. The light from the window was clear and yellow and made him feel with sudden emotion the rarity of life, the wondrous speckling of the trivial, the small-but-necessary, and the tissue of small delusions that keep good people going.
-- from To Skin a Cat
Explaining his penchant for wordplay, B Kliban said "I don't feel that words are our friends. They mislead us a lot. So I like to torture them."
Photos of Naughty Karate Monkey (2)
- Shake Face 279 photos, 69 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 115 members
- HIPSTER 4,472 photos, 635 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 8,996 photos, 813 members
- _Bike Porn 87 photos, 60 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 32,017 photos, 392 members
- Bike Parts 2,378 photos, 164 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 71,264 photos, 5,229 members
- Bicycle Porn 51,582 photos, 3,160 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 20,167 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 608,511 photos, 42,129 members
- U.S. Politics and the World; Political Debate w/ FREE SPEECH 2,223 photos, 140 members
- I Like My Bike (sans-people) 13,074 photos, 928 members
- CommuteByBike 4,525 photos, 397 members
- Furrows 467 photos, 26 members
- It ain't the tools, it's the talent. 4,340 photos, 445 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,755 photos, 259,501 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,548,298 photos, 59,457 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 35,063 photos, 2,449 members
- Be a Hero - GoPro 22,697 photos, 3,676 members
- Photos Taken While Walking 864 photos, 67 members
- Views: 31 1,164 photos, 27 members
- What´s wrong with the right?! 2,684 photos, 190 members
- minimum 2000 views 44,124 photos, 1,976 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 144 photos, 140 members
- KILL MY LANDLORD! 45 photos, 181 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,460 photos, 66 members
- Chico, CA 4,126 photos, 336 members
- PhotoTeam SuperluciuS - FLICKR Time 73,843 photos, 3,169 members
- The Kiss 1,361 photos, 627 members
- ♡ Savage Hippie Girl Fan Club! ☆ 104 photos, 36 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,359 photos, 212 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 49,979 photos, 3,151 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 103,644 photos, 11,346 members
- Awesome Cats 1,186 photos, 77 members
- Animal Butts 8,441 photos, 1,565 members
- Cat Butt 19 photos, 35 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 62,897 photos, 19,519 members
- Not Normal Kittens 35 photos, 23 members
- Tinna...Sunna...Maxine & Stella's Friendship Group 11,369 photos, 614 members
- Pets Rolling, Stretching, Yawning, Howling ... 2,200 photos, 180 members
- Funny Cat's 33,867 photos, 3,594 members
- Kitty Stormtroopers ~ Cats with Attitude! 8,275 photos, 953 members
- 400 Views: Contest #4 winner -Lumberg- 247 photos, 181 members
- 'Views: 401 - 500 41,921 photos, 1,999 members
- 0> Flickr League of Monty Python Quoters <0 258 photos, 231 members
- Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger... 160 photos, 43 members
- Flying Animals 1,270 photos, 407 members
- Disappointed Horse 659 photos, 101 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 544 photos, 155 members
" I'm quite sure of it. Profligate, sybarite and rake, according to the dictionary, describe you very well, indeed! Sensualist! In addition? Appetizing tomatoes."
October 30th, 2012
Ice Nine says:
"Wedge, Drimble Vegetation: a.k.a. Drimble Wedge and the Vegetation, Billy the Sock Puppet, Crabapple Bunion.
Wedge is alternately 145cm and 183cm with black blonde bald long underarm hair and a distinct tattoo discretely placed.
Often seen frequenting alcohol-free drinking establishments and opium dens controlled by the Moral Majority, usually in the company of Scooter, a cat of many torments and roundabouts.
Fairground carousels are his nemesis, but are coveted by the dozen.
Wedge is violent pacifist and considered highly toxic. Approach with care, lick only after consultation with your health professional."
December 25th, 2007
"For me he'll be forever Blah. We plan to marry in the spring. dum dum dah dum..."
August 31st, 2007
"OK, I don't know abbie.normal personaly but until I read the profile I thought she wus a girl! (!?Abbie!?)
After reading his Cohen-esque profile ramblings, I laughed my socks off (must buy more socks).
Some great pics and come to think of it, it is unusual (though not unknown) for girls to use a tablesaw - should have been a clue!"
September 8th, 2007
"cantankerous son of a beeyotch. I think I'm in love."
May 31st, 2007
"spherewood drives a black tree stump to work, incurring less tax levies than when he flies in on his old bat. driving is a sin, so naturally i disapprove."
February 11th, 2007
- August 2005
- Chico, Ca / Seattle / Sedona, Az
- I am:
- Male and Open
- bon vivant, man-about-town, profligate, sybarite and rake.