As Hobbes said, the nature of man is nasty, British and short.
I am tall, quite handsome, rather short, and more than a little hideous.
Sports I follow avidly are: Aussie rules hopscotch, grouse pincing, and tuna racing.
My family owns a small, successful tuna ranch in eastern Tennessee, which I stand to inherit in entirety, foregoing my brother's divorce from our cousin Lula May.
Toads frighten me.
Things I love about Tom McGuane:
1) The trees formed a canopy above the street where she said she lived, a street on which either invidious competition or the boundless love of property had prevailed in the form of one perfect lawn after another, and hedges that seemed to have been purchased in sections.
-- from Gallatin Canyon
2) The pain was going over him in waves. The light from the window was clear and yellow and made him feel with sudden emotion the rarity of life, the wondrous speckling of the trivial, the small-but-necessary, and the tissue of small delusions that keep good people going.
-- from To Skin a Cat
Explaining his penchant for wordplay, B Kliban said "I don't feel that words are our friends. They mislead us a lot. So I like to torture them."
Photos of Naughty Karate Monkey (2)
- Shake Face 279 photos, 69 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 112 members
- HIPSTER 4,677 photos, 634 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 9,004 photos, 814 members
- _Bike Porn 87 photos, 60 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 33,145 photos, 394 members
- Bike Parts 2,380 photos, 164 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 71,958 photos, 5,242 members
- Bicycle Porn 51,954 photos, 3,165 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 20,317 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 613,710 photos, 42,887 members
- U.S. Politics and the World; Political Debate w/ FREE SPEECH 2,253 photos, 145 members
- I Like My Bike (sans-people) 13,243 photos, 935 members
- CommuteByBike 4,553 photos, 396 members
- Furrows 467 photos, 26 members
- It ain't the tools, it's the talent. 4,331 photos, 445 members
- FlickrCentral 9,425,275 photos, 263,019 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,564,951 photos, 59,688 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 35,355 photos, 2,447 members
- Be a Hero - GoPro 23,095 photos, 3,707 members
- Photos Taken While Walking 881 photos, 68 members
- Views: 31 1,768 photos, 35 members
- What´s wrong with the right?! 2,763 photos, 196 members
- minimum 2000 views 51,116 photos, 2,119 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 135 photos, 140 members
- KILL MY LANDLORD! 45 photos, 181 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,421 photos, 66 members
- Chico, CA 4,183 photos, 333 members
- PhotoTeam SuperluciuS - FLICKR Time 75,321 photos, 3,162 members
- The Kiss 1,392 photos, 633 members
- ♡ Savage Hippie Girl Fan Club! ☆ 104 photos, 36 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,370 photos, 212 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 49,719 photos, 3,180 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row) 105,685 photos, 11,459 members
- Awesome Cats 1,203 photos, 80 members
- Animal Butts 8,601 photos, 1,574 members
- Cat Butt 19 photos, 35 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 62,835 photos, 19,507 members
- Not Normal Kittens 35 photos, 23 members
- Tinna...Sunna...Maxine & Stella's Friendship Group 11,373 photos, 614 members
- Pets Rolling, Stretching, Yawning, Howling ... 2,200 photos, 180 members
- Funny Cat's 34,096 photos, 3,598 members
- Kitty Stormtroopers ~ Cats with Attitude! 8,248 photos, 954 members
- 400 Views: Contest #4 winner -Lumberg- 247 photos, 181 members
- 'Views: 401 - 500 46,744 photos, 2,069 members
- 0> Flickr League of Monty Python Quoters <0 259 photos, 230 members
- Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger... 159 photos, 42 members
- Flying Animals 1,228 photos, 409 members
- Disappointed Horse 659 photos, 101 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 544 photos, 155 members
" I'm quite sure of it. Profligate, sybarite and rake, according to the dictionary, describe you very well, indeed! Sensualist! In addition? Appetizing tomatoes."
October 30th, 2012
Ice Nine says:
"Wedge, Drimble Vegetation: a.k.a. Drimble Wedge and the Vegetation, Billy the Sock Puppet, Crabapple Bunion.
Wedge is alternately 145cm and 183cm with black blonde bald long underarm hair and a distinct tattoo discretely placed.
Often seen frequenting alcohol-free drinking establishments and opium dens controlled by the Moral Majority, usually in the company of Scooter, a cat of many torments and roundabouts.
Fairground carousels are his nemesis, but are coveted by the dozen.
Wedge is violent pacifist and considered highly toxic. Approach with care, lick only after consultation with your health professional."
December 25th, 2007
"For me he'll be forever Blah. We plan to marry in the spring. dum dum dah dum..."
August 31st, 2007
"OK, I don't know abbie.normal personaly but until I read the profile I thought she wus a girl! (!?Abbie!?)
After reading his Cohen-esque profile ramblings, I laughed my socks off (must buy more socks).
Some great pics and come to think of it, it is unusual (though not unknown) for girls to use a tablesaw - should have been a clue!"
September 8th, 2007
"cantankerous son of a beeyotch. I think I'm in love."
May 31st, 2007
"spherewood drives a black tree stump to work, incurring less tax levies than when he flies in on his old bat. driving is a sin, so naturally i disapprove."
February 11th, 2007
- August 2005
- Chico, Ca / Seattle / Sedona, Az
- I am:
- Male and Open
- bon vivant, man-about-town, profligate, sybarite and rake.