Hello from Saitama, ugly, boring, tiny island country.
I'm sorry, I cannot live without a translation website.
Tokyo Bike Meetup : we always welcome all of bike lovers.
- 650b Bicycles 6,453 photos, 562 members
- Brazil 2014 3,281 photos, 4,574 members
- Pass & Stow Bicycle Racks 216 photos, 83 members
- Beautiful Japan -pray for Japan- 1,345 photos, 72 members
- your photo du jour 13,912 photos, 231 members
- Diagnl 2 photos, 7 members
- Alpha Strobist 7,288 photos, 1,091 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 761,374 photos, 19,759 members
- orbis® Ring Flash 4,498 photos, 1,841 members
- Tokyo Strobist 東京ストロビスト 1,297 photos, 310 members
- Bicycle Bokeh 2,485 photos, 210 members
- Mount Fuji, Japan 7,907 photos, 1,308 members
- My own beautiful and beloved Dystopia 177 photos, 29 members
- Urban Velo 23,223 photos, 1,602 members
- KyotoLOCO 2008/京都ロコ 2008 148 photos, 17 members
- red bikes 1,504 photos, 254 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 680 photos, 175 members
- the aging fixedgear society 3,193 photos, 198 members
- Vintage Science 1,115 photos, 1,264 members
- Chainring 453 photos, 131 members
- Unpainted 2,393 photos, 246 members
- ride 365 1,831 photos, 103 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 28,427 photos, 3,176 members
- trix on a fix and hot licks 2,234 photos, 235 members
- Keitai Fun Club / ケータイファンクラブ (KFC) 402 photos, 94 members
- Bicycle Film Festival 1,682 photos, 262 members
- Bike Shops and Mechanics 772 photos, 236 members
- 和食 (Washoku) 1,384 photos, 180 members
- Fast Boy Fenders 32 photos, 27 members
- TBMU (Tokyo Bike Meetup) 734 photos, 77 members
- The Items We Carry 1,901 photos, 3,451 members
- 日本語flick'r 794,858 photos, 14,056 members
- railfans 390,966 photos, 1,521 members
- From the Train 13,643 photos, 1,104 members
- Urban Decay 426,923 photos, 32,276 members
- Tool Porn 6,952 photos, 956 members
- koguhito 99 photos, 8 members
- Bike Mojo 3,745 photos, 148 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,522 photos, 13,124 members
- 狸 Tanuki 529 photos, 219 members
- Beauty Parlors Everywhere 1,098 photos, 529 members
- Simcity 88 photos, 43 members
- How far have you gone? 21 photos, 16 members
- Explore Top 20 1,667 photos, 607 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 599 photos, 7,437 members
- En bicicleta 8,641 photos, 349 members
- 東京タワー千景 (1000 Views of Tokyo Tower) 2,198 photos, 514 members
- Panda portraits 8,032 photos, 988 members
- SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 13,387 photos, 724 members
- Train、Station & Terminal 28,303 photos, 1,221 members
"How wonderful to find another student and advocate of bicycling, systematically photochronicling the bicycling renaissance in Japan. Love your photos!"
March 11th, 2008
I met Yohei in Portland Oregon at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. His photos are a joy to look at and show a very interesting side of cycling and cycling culture. Oh, and I loved his messenger bag made of used bike tires!"
February 11th, 2008
Bling Bling ♥ 柔 says:
"very like ur pic!!
is real cool bike!! ♥"
January 5th, 2008
faster panda kill kill says:
"from the very beginning....yohei is a japanese national treasure. he brings us his culture and his love of bikes and people in a thoughtful and inspiring way. i never fail to feel something wonderful when i look through his life in photos. i give u a humble bow yohei. thank you for being a superhero."
September 19th, 2006
"Yohei is a master of balance: space and clutter, light and shadow. His architectural shots obfuscate the subject by bringing out detail. His night riding shots explain speed and the adventure of modern Tokyo. Yohei isn't limited by style; his imagination captures portraiture, still life, and action with equal skill. My favorite set in flickr? Yohei's "Eat" set. Go view it. Really."
February 1st, 2006
David R Munson says:
"Every morning I check to see what my contacts have posted since yesterday. Whenever Yohei has new stuff up, I get excited. What's more, on top of being a great photographer, he's a throroughly cool guy. He loves bikes, too, and that's always good. Keep up the good work, Yohei!!!"
January 13th, 2006
"Some sexy, sexy bikes here. Check this guys stuff out because if you don't you're missing out, you know?"
December 12th, 2005
"The photos of Yohei are absolutely great. It's always a surprise to discover his interestings sets. I enjoy looking at nice moments and funny shots that Yohei captures. I will be looking forward his work."
September 4th, 2005
Ten Directions says:
"I enjoy Yohei Morita photographs immensely. His keen eye for details and balance creates images of cities, temples and of Japanese culture that are wonderful to view. One can tell he rides his bike skillfully and fast as he takes us along his world. It is a great ride, travel with him and see through his eyes."
June 16th, 2005
- September 2004
- Saitama City
- I am:
- COG Magazine