Hello from Saitama, ugly, boring, tiny island country.
I'm sorry, I cannot live without a translation website.
Tokyo Bike Meetup : we always welcome all of bike lovers.
- 650b Bicycles 6,562 photos, 570 members
- Brazil 2014 3,256 photos, 4,571 members
- Pass & Stow Bicycle Racks 216 photos, 88 members
- Beautiful Japan -pray for Japan- 1,348 photos, 73 members
- your photo du jour 14,285 photos, 232 members
- Diagnl 2 photos, 7 members
- Alpha Strobist 7,398 photos, 1,090 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 769,772 photos, 19,958 members
- orbis® Ring Flash 4,462 photos, 1,844 members
- Tokyo Strobist 東京ストロビスト 1,321 photos, 314 members
- Bicycle Bokeh 2,504 photos, 212 members
- Mount Fuji, Japan 8,001 photos, 1,321 members
- My own beautiful and beloved Dystopia 179 photos, 29 members
- Urban Velo 23,251 photos, 1,607 members
- KyotoLOCO 2008/京都ロコ 2008 148 photos, 17 members
- red bikes 1,515 photos, 256 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 684 photos, 175 members
- the aging fixedgear society 3,192 photos, 198 members
- Vintage Science 1,124 photos, 1,268 members
- Chainring 454 photos, 131 members
- Unpainted 2,401 photos, 247 members
- ride 365 1,831 photos, 103 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 28,649 photos, 3,194 members
- trix on a fix and hot licks 2,234 photos, 235 members
- Keitai Fun Club / ケータイファンクラブ (KFC) 402 photos, 93 members
- Bicycle Film Festival 1,682 photos, 262 members
- Bike Shops and Mechanics 777 photos, 237 members
- 和食 (Washoku) 1,381 photos, 180 members
- Fast Boy Fenders 32 photos, 27 members
- TBMU (Tokyo Bike Meetup) 734 photos, 77 members
- The Items We Carry 1,902 photos, 3,452 members
- 日本語flick'r 808,239 photos, 14,205 members
- railfans 399,387 photos, 1,544 members
- From the Train 13,726 photos, 1,107 members
- Urban Decay 430,726 photos, 32,412 members
- Tool Porn 6,999 photos, 969 members
- koguhito 99 photos, 8 members
- Bike Mojo 3,747 photos, 149 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,531 photos, 13,120 members
- 狸 Tanuki 529 photos, 219 members
- Beauty Parlors Everywhere 1,118 photos, 531 members
- Simcity 88 photos, 43 members
- How far have you gone? 21 photos, 16 members
- Explore Top 20 1,667 photos, 605 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 609 photos, 7,449 members
- En bicicleta 8,701 photos, 348 members
- 東京タワー千景 (1000 Views of Tokyo Tower) 2,200 photos, 514 members
- Panda portraits 8,050 photos, 989 members
- SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 13,443 photos, 730 members
- Train、Station & Terminal 28,869 photos, 1,228 members
"How wonderful to find another student and advocate of bicycling, systematically photochronicling the bicycling renaissance in Japan. Love your photos!"
March 11th, 2008
I met Yohei in Portland Oregon at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. His photos are a joy to look at and show a very interesting side of cycling and cycling culture. Oh, and I loved his messenger bag made of used bike tires!"
February 11th, 2008
Bling Bling ♥ 柔 says:
"very like ur pic!!
is real cool bike!! ♥"
January 5th, 2008
faster panda kill kill says:
"from the very beginning....yohei is a japanese national treasure. he brings us his culture and his love of bikes and people in a thoughtful and inspiring way. i never fail to feel something wonderful when i look through his life in photos. i give u a humble bow yohei. thank you for being a superhero."
September 19th, 2006
"Yohei is a master of balance: space and clutter, light and shadow. His architectural shots obfuscate the subject by bringing out detail. His night riding shots explain speed and the adventure of modern Tokyo. Yohei isn't limited by style; his imagination captures portraiture, still life, and action with equal skill. My favorite set in flickr? Yohei's "Eat" set. Go view it. Really."
February 1st, 2006
David R Munson says:
"Every morning I check to see what my contacts have posted since yesterday. Whenever Yohei has new stuff up, I get excited. What's more, on top of being a great photographer, he's a throroughly cool guy. He loves bikes, too, and that's always good. Keep up the good work, Yohei!!!"
January 13th, 2006
"Some sexy, sexy bikes here. Check this guys stuff out because if you don't you're missing out, you know?"
December 12th, 2005
"The photos of Yohei are absolutely great. It's always a surprise to discover his interestings sets. I enjoy looking at nice moments and funny shots that Yohei captures. I will be looking forward his work."
September 4th, 2005
Ten Directions says:
"I enjoy Yohei Morita photographs immensely. His keen eye for details and balance creates images of cities, temples and of Japanese culture that are wonderful to view. One can tell he rides his bike skillfully and fast as he takes us along his world. It is a great ride, travel with him and see through his eyes."
June 16th, 2005
- September 2004
- Saitama City
- I am:
- COG Magazine