Hello from Saitama, ugly, boring, tiny island country.
I'm sorry, I cannot live without a translation website.
Tokyo Bike Meetup : we always welcome all of bike lovers.
- 650b Bicycles 6,688 photos, 588 members
- Brazil 2014 3,237 photos, 4,611 members
- Pass & Stow Bicycle Racks 216 photos, 96 members
- Beautiful Japan -pray for Japan- 1,512 photos, 74 members
- your photo du jour 15,598 photos, 240 members
- Diagnl 2 photos, 7 members
- Alpha Strobist 7,991 photos, 1,110 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 807,198 photos, 20,496 members
- orbis® Ring Flash 4,423 photos, 1,852 members
- Tokyo Strobist 東京ストロビスト 1,406 photos, 323 members
- Bicycle Bokeh 2,569 photos, 217 members
- Mount Fuji, Japan 8,573 photos, 1,360 members
- My own beautiful and beloved Dystopia 182 photos, 28 members
- Urban Velo 23,319 photos, 1,615 members
- KyotoLOCO 2008/京都ロコ 2008 148 photos, 17 members
- red bikes 1,517 photos, 261 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 730 photos, 177 members
- the aging fixedgear society 3,181 photos, 198 members
- Vintage Science 1,148 photos, 1,274 members
- Chainring 461 photos, 133 members
- Unpainted 2,475 photos, 251 members
- ride 365 1,829 photos, 102 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 29,478 photos, 3,244 members
- trix on a fix and hot licks 2,235 photos, 236 members
- Keitai Fun Club / ケータイファンクラブ (KFC) 402 photos, 94 members
- Bicycle Film Festival 1,679 photos, 261 members
- Bike Shops and Mechanics 800 photos, 245 members
- 和食 (Washoku) 1,389 photos, 182 members
- Fast Boy Fenders 32 photos, 26 members
- TBMU (Tokyo Bike Meetup) 726 photos, 77 members
- The Items We Carry 1,909 photos, 3,460 members
- 日本語flick'r 862,008 photos, 14,686 members
- railfans 432,148 photos, 1,640 members
- From the Train 14,053 photos, 1,143 members
- Urban Decay 444,881 photos, 32,836 members
- Tool Porn 7,152 photos, 989 members
- koguhito 99 photos, 8 members
- Bike Mojo 3,761 photos, 149 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,433 photos, 13,097 members
- 狸 Tanuki 529 photos, 220 members
- Beauty Parlors Everywhere 1,195 photos, 546 members
- Simcity 86 photos, 43 members
- How far have you gone? 22 photos, 16 members
- Explore Top 20 1,646 photos, 605 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 602 photos, 7,493 members
- En bicicleta 8,859 photos, 354 members
- 東京タワー千景 (1000 Views of Tokyo Tower) 2,227 photos, 519 members
- Panda portraits 8,049 photos, 988 members
- SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 13,379 photos, 740 members
- Train、Station & Terminal 32,102 photos, 1,247 members
"How wonderful to find another student and advocate of bicycling, systematically photochronicling the bicycling renaissance in Japan. Love your photos!"
March 11th, 2008
I met Yohei in Portland Oregon at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. His photos are a joy to look at and show a very interesting side of cycling and cycling culture. Oh, and I loved his messenger bag made of used bike tires!"
February 11th, 2008
Bling Bling ♥ 柔 says:
"very like ur pic!!
is real cool bike!! ♥"
January 5th, 2008
faster panda kill kill says:
"from the very beginning....yohei is a japanese national treasure. he brings us his culture and his love of bikes and people in a thoughtful and inspiring way. i never fail to feel something wonderful when i look through his life in photos. i give u a humble bow yohei. thank you for being a superhero."
September 19th, 2006
"Yohei is a master of balance: space and clutter, light and shadow. His architectural shots obfuscate the subject by bringing out detail. His night riding shots explain speed and the adventure of modern Tokyo. Yohei isn't limited by style; his imagination captures portraiture, still life, and action with equal skill. My favorite set in flickr? Yohei's "Eat" set. Go view it. Really."
February 1st, 2006
David R Munson says:
"Every morning I check to see what my contacts have posted since yesterday. Whenever Yohei has new stuff up, I get excited. What's more, on top of being a great photographer, he's a throroughly cool guy. He loves bikes, too, and that's always good. Keep up the good work, Yohei!!!"
January 13th, 2006
"Some sexy, sexy bikes here. Check this guys stuff out because if you don't you're missing out, you know?"
December 12th, 2005
"The photos of Yohei are absolutely great. It's always a surprise to discover his interestings sets. I enjoy looking at nice moments and funny shots that Yohei captures. I will be looking forward his work."
September 4th, 2005
Ten Directions says:
"I enjoy Yohei Morita photographs immensely. His keen eye for details and balance creates images of cities, temples and of Japanese culture that are wonderful to view. One can tell he rides his bike skillfully and fast as he takes us along his world. It is a great ride, travel with him and see through his eyes."
June 16th, 2005
- September 2004
- Saitama City
- I am:
- COG Magazine