Hello from Saitama, ugly, boring, tiny island country.
I'm sorry, I cannot live without a translation website.
Tokyo Bike Meetup : we always welcome all of bike lovers.
- 650b Bicycles 6,318 photos, 558 members
- Brazil 2014 3,283 photos, 4,557 members
- Pass & Stow Bicycle Racks 216 photos, 83 members
- Beautiful Japan -pray for Japan- 1,335 photos, 72 members
- your photo du jour 13,594 photos, 229 members
- Diagnl 2 photos, 7 members
- Alpha Strobist 7,171 photos, 1,093 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 751,204 photos, 19,598 members
- orbis® Ring Flash 4,554 photos, 1,839 members
- Tokyo Strobist 東京ストロビスト 1,279 photos, 309 members
- Bicycle Bokeh 2,498 photos, 208 members
- Mount Fuji, Japan 7,778 photos, 1,291 members
- My own beautiful and beloved Dystopia 180 photos, 29 members
- Urban Velo 23,546 photos, 1,594 members
- KyotoLOCO 2008/京都ロコ 2008 148 photos, 17 members
- red bikes 1,515 photos, 251 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 678 photos, 175 members
- the aging fixedgear society 3,189 photos, 198 members
- Vintage Science 1,112 photos, 1,264 members
- Chainring 454 photos, 127 members
- Unpainted 2,385 photos, 246 members
- ride 365 1,831 photos, 103 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 28,247 photos, 3,157 members
- trix on a fix and hot licks 2,234 photos, 235 members
- Keitai Fun Club / ケータイファンクラブ (KFC) 402 photos, 94 members
- Bicycle Film Festival 1,686 photos, 262 members
- Bike Shops and Mechanics 779 photos, 232 members
- 和食 (Washoku) 1,374 photos, 180 members
- Fast Boy Fenders 32 photos, 27 members
- TBMU (Tokyo Bike Meetup) 734 photos, 78 members
- The Items We Carry 1,897 photos, 3,445 members
- 日本語flick'r 775,426 photos, 13,951 members
- railfans 382,403 photos, 1,492 members
- From the Train 13,585 photos, 1,097 members
- Urban Decay 423,457 photos, 32,169 members
- Tool Porn 6,862 photos, 948 members
- koguhito 99 photos, 8 members
- Bike Mojo 3,750 photos, 150 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,552 photos, 13,128 members
- 狸 Tanuki 528 photos, 219 members
- Beauty Parlors Everywhere 1,080 photos, 524 members
- Simcity 88 photos, 43 members
- How far have you gone? 21 photos, 16 members
- Explore Top 20 1,668 photos, 607 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 595 photos, 7,420 members
- En bicicleta 8,614 photos, 345 members
- 東京タワー千景 (1000 Views of Tokyo Tower) 2,186 photos, 513 members
- Panda portraits 8,015 photos, 986 members
- SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 13,305 photos, 720 members
- Train、Station & Terminal 27,711 photos, 1,216 members
"How wonderful to find another student and advocate of bicycling, systematically photochronicling the bicycling renaissance in Japan. Love your photos!"
March 11th, 2008
I met Yohei in Portland Oregon at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. His photos are a joy to look at and show a very interesting side of cycling and cycling culture. Oh, and I loved his messenger bag made of used bike tires!"
February 11th, 2008
Bling Bling ♥ 柔 says:
"very like ur pic!!
is real cool bike!! ♥"
January 5th, 2008
faster panda kill kill says:
"from the very beginning....yohei is a japanese national treasure. he brings us his culture and his love of bikes and people in a thoughtful and inspiring way. i never fail to feel something wonderful when i look through his life in photos. i give u a humble bow yohei. thank you for being a superhero."
September 19th, 2006
"Yohei is a master of balance: space and clutter, light and shadow. His architectural shots obfuscate the subject by bringing out detail. His night riding shots explain speed and the adventure of modern Tokyo. Yohei isn't limited by style; his imagination captures portraiture, still life, and action with equal skill. My favorite set in flickr? Yohei's "Eat" set. Go view it. Really."
February 1st, 2006
David R Munson says:
"Every morning I check to see what my contacts have posted since yesterday. Whenever Yohei has new stuff up, I get excited. What's more, on top of being a great photographer, he's a throroughly cool guy. He loves bikes, too, and that's always good. Keep up the good work, Yohei!!!"
January 13th, 2006
"Some sexy, sexy bikes here. Check this guys stuff out because if you don't you're missing out, you know?"
December 12th, 2005
"The photos of Yohei are absolutely great. It's always a surprise to discover his interestings sets. I enjoy looking at nice moments and funny shots that Yohei captures. I will be looking forward his work."
September 4th, 2005
Ten Directions says:
"I enjoy Yohei Morita photographs immensely. His keen eye for details and balance creates images of cities, temples and of Japanese culture that are wonderful to view. One can tell he rides his bike skillfully and fast as he takes us along his world. It is a great ride, travel with him and see through his eyes."
June 16th, 2005
- September 2004
- Saitama City
- I am:
- COG Magazine