- ♡ Impeccable 4,204 photos, 286 members
- Route to the Mountains 3,488 photos, 171 members
- ✧├Group wi†h Ҽxperience┤✧ 3,562,505 photos, 467,623 members
- Goats 861 photos, 69 members
- I Love Goats 7,852 photos, 1,223 members
- Goats of the World / Cabras do Mundo 3,483 photos, 446 members
- Goats! Goats! Goats! 17,082 photos, 3,402 members
- For Exposition 71 photos, 57 members
- Sunflower Sculptures 631 photos, 108 members
- 6 Photos – SeriesGroup 70,106 photos, 5,283 members
- Birds Photos 2,479,201 photos, 79,482 members
- Camping around the world 6,567 photos, 688 members
- Animal Encounters Reader 921 photos, 151 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 107,270 photos, 11,968 members
- VOICES IN THE WILDERNESS: A Prayer for Wild Things 94,824 photos, 3,533 members
- Cat Faces 34,560 photos, 1,948 members
- Micro Bloggers 5,805 photos, 286 members
- Spiritual Marketplace 3,165 photos, 183 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 324,448 photos, 39,957 members
- Self-Portraits! 506,774 photos, 47,007 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 10,850 photos, 2,786 members
- Photo to a Young Poet - A Tribute to Rilke 84 photos, 55 members
- Ode through Images: e. e. cummings 49 photos, 28 members
- NOW AHORA EN CE MOMENT JETZT ORA 하세요 AGORA 現在 9,723 photos, 1,214 members
- HDR Creative Shots 146,591 photos, 4,264 members
- Imaginative Spirit 7,958 photos, 416 members
- Digital Art and Mixed Media 139,119 photos, 4,524 members
- Archetypes 7,961 photos, 658 members
- Poems, Pixels, & Prose! 10,294 photos, 858 members
- !Social Issues 35,223 photos, 2,097 members
- Stop violence or ..let us to do something 453 photos, 265 members
- Dekkja: *Darkness* 4,045 photos, 585 members
- Square 28,320 photos, 683 members
- sentiment(s) du jour / feeling(s) of the day 2,899 photos, 166 members
- Story Telling Photos 44,915 photos, 1,875 members
- Visual Poetry 286,565 photos, 10,880 members
- Images and Words 1,817 photos, 149 members
- Ethereal World 50,186 photos, 3,067 members
- Texture Squared 20,621 photos, 1,464 members
- Surreal Creations 13,339 photos, 601 members
- dream or reality? 508,344 photos, 21,540 members
- Standards: International Cultural Studies (on flickr) 1,236 photos, 124 members
- The Fine Art Gallery 1,000 photos, 979 members
- Art Evokes Emotion 68,577 photos, 2,543 members
- ! ART & PHOTOGRAPHY ! No rules, No comments, Just Post 1,214,999 photos, 21,197 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,391,177 photos, 118,380 members
- Textures 152,251 photos, 8,895 members
- IBEXES, BOUQUETIN, STAMBECCO 2,195 photos, 285 members
- hiking climbing backpacking 92,643 photos, 4,238 members
- Birds & Animals Butt Shots "Please" BUTTS,BUMS, BACK ENDS ONLY 14,719 photos, 3,272 members
"Soulsister is the Queen of waterdrops! :)
No doubt about that! Her Tears of Heaven set no.3 is SENSATIONAL!
Thank you so much for sharing all those wonderful photos with us :)"
November 7th, 2005
"Soulsister's photography is a delicious buffet of fascinating textures, intriguing scenes, and gorgeous colors. She paints surreal dreamscapes with her lens, using the whole world as her canvas. Seeing one of Soulsister's photos in my Contact's thumbnails is like getting a little present that I eagerly tear open, to get the juicy prize inside."
August 25th, 2005
"Soulsister has the magic power of filtering the poetic soul of anything she shoots. Her eyes are gates to the Beauty. I am very grateful to her for divide all this treasures with us."
June 7th, 2005
" ...virtually met soulsister in the zen photo pool, she was skimming the surface, with leaves and feathers in her teeth doing the backstroke.(haha)
Kidding aside,I've been addcited to soulsisters imagery ever since then.
A love of the outdoors and the tiny, seemingly, insignificant things in nature, they matter most to this photographer. Perhaps, I am wrong, for it's just a feeling I get, but, this is what her fantastic photos say to me.
Yes, her photos speak volumes!!!!!...sometimes, they even quote e.e. cummings'poetry! She knits 2 arts together with astounding success: poetry and photography.
soulsister has the talent and sensitivity to move the Alps. I know this for certain: her photos have moved me! Thanks!
May 16th, 2005
"Even though I've never met Soulsister in person I just adore her! Her love of life and beauty shine through her amazing photos! I feel blessed to see nature in her part of the world. :-)"
April 16th, 2005
- February 2005
- The Promised Land, Switzerland
- Dreamer & Writer & Farmer