Thanks for visiting! I have been blessed to live in the great Pacific Northwest near Seattle, WA for 29 years, which certainly has been the catalyst for my Photography. I started many years ago with film, but never with any vigor. In 2003 I was on a camping trip on Mt Rainier with some 35mm film, and I witnessed one of the most life changing scenes, the type where you can still feel the crispness of the air, the smells, the sounds, and all of the beauty that God has infused into this planet - A magnificent Sunrise over Mt Rainier. Since that day I have moved to 100% digital, using Minolta, Olympus, and Nikon. It has always been my intent to capture the world as God created it, as such I do not over process my photos. If I do, I will say.
I still have a lot to learn ( We all do ), and all your critique is greatly appreciated, I will always try to do the same for you.
Do not be afraid to critique my photos in your comments!
Visitors to my Stream
Places in the US I have visited to shoot on the company dollar
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
- Art-profiles.com International Photography 14,136 photos, 577 members
- Mount Rainier 4,514 photos, 791 members
- Studio Shots 108,082 photos, 9,525 members
- The PERFECT Lighthouse (20+ Faves, Explore or Invite only!) 3,781 photos, 1,244 members
- Elinchrom Skyport Users 10,124 photos, 977 members
- Seattle Flickr Meetups 29,955 photos, 3,470 members
- Wildlife Action Shots 27,414 photos, 423 members
- Oregon 167,466 photos, 4,922 members
- Oregon Coast - a Flickr group 40,845 photos, 3,067 members
- Photographers' Rights. 223 photos, 3,646 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,347 photos, 1,697 members
- Graduated Filters 11,643 photos, 983 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L (IS) USM 95,400 photos, 7,463 members
- 85mm 63,950 photos, 4,650 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 101,929 photos, 12,146 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 202,548 photos, 10,251 members
- MAGIC PRIME (Canon EF 135 f/2.0 L) 20,027 photos, 1,539 members
- Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM 22,779 photos, 2,788 members
- Photopolis - The Photographer's Community 24,203 photos, 433 members
- Canon prime lens club 83,753 photos, 7,108 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 109,908 photos, 4,194 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,891 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,321,464 photos, 61,275 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 613,352 photos, 13,546 members
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 17,902 photos, 1,256 members
- Oregon, Washington sunrises-sunsets 11,110 photos, 561 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,411,535 photos, 182,779 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 544,963 photos, 20,485 members
- Parks of Western Washington 2,059 photos, 273 members
- Licensing Awareness Working (LAW) Group 0 photos, 1,283 members
- Strobist.com 608,923 photos, 123,598 members
- Birds of Washington State 11,117 photos, 159 members
- Birds of Oregon 12,541 photos, 367 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 124,008 photos, 2,820 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets from Puget Sound Washington 3,186 photos, 276 members
- Western Warshingtonians 6,321 photos, 268 members
- Washington State Outdoors - read da rules! 39,826 photos, 3,293 members
- Pacific Northwest 398,869 photos, 9,474 members
- Washington State 89,435 photos, 2,019 members
- The Portrait Group 2,920,744 photos, 160,325 members
- Night Images 1,138,133 photos, 159,444 members
- Tacoma 20,911 photos, 830 members
"I can't believe I've never left you a testimonial....well here goes....
Jeff is a solid bro. A great photographer that concentrates on quality rather than quantity. I am so jealous of where he lives, being so close to the mountains. I'm sure he's equally jealous of Mr. Belvedere. An all around great contact to have. Even if he uses black frames too much......."
June 16th, 2008
Daniele Zedda says:
"Back in the gfaqs days when I started Jeff was always the guy I would listen to. He helped me grow as a photog even without knowing, just checking his work and seeing his enthusiasm gave me imput to get better. I really have to thank this fun guy, I felt that my first testimonial had to be this one.
Keep it up!"
April 27th, 2008
"Jeff's work was among the very first that inspired me here at Flickr. He is a remarkable photographer who is always willing to share his knowledge and expertise, and occasionally a tripod and gloves if conditions calls for them, lol. Truely one of the best photographers and nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet through Flickr!
Thanks for your inspirations Jeff!"
February 22nd, 2008
Snappy Mom says:
"It has been a delight to watch the rapid progression of Jeff's talent as a photographer. He has developed a superb eye for framing the perfect shot. His photos draw you into the scene. I must agree that he really knows his stuff, and is always happy to share technique and advice."
October 8th, 2007
"Jeff is a really good guy, but perhaps more importantly, he's a delightful photographer. I always look forward to seeing more fresh stuff from him. He knows what he's doing; so if you don't yet know what *you* are doing, pay attention and ask him questions. You'll be glad you did."
June 7th, 2007
- November 2005
- Tacoma, WA
- I am:
- Engineer - photo product printing R&D, Technology and service