I am an interdisciplinary artist.
What I mostly show here on Flickr is my photography.
Great photography requires dedication, time and effort.
But above all there are costs involved as well.
Equipment, props and model fees, not to mention time,
are all "out-of-pocket" expenses for the artist.
If you enjoy my photography, you might like to help to support my art.
I offer over 2 hours of great videos, including many
behind-the-scenes of some of my best photo sessions,
all artistically crafted for your enjoyment.
Video on Demand on Vimeo.
The Photography of Sol Lang.
Thanks for your time and support.
You can see more of my work as well as my full CV on my web site and my blog.
If you like my work and would like to purchase a limited edition, signed art piece, please contact me by email: email@example.com. If you prefer an unsigned print visit my on-line store.
I have also published a few art books. To purchase them, please follow these links: BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS
If nudity in art offends you or your religious views, you should not visit my web site, nor view my Flickr stream.
A large part of my work here, on Flickr, requires that you have your safety filters set to “off”. Although beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I believe that my art-nudes are all produced in good taste and will likely not offend.
Thanks for for visiting my profile.
- ! show your best portraits ! 338 photos, 198 members
- Compelling Images 90,076 photos, 1,762 members
- The Portrait Group 3,070,115 photos, 166,156 members
- woman's world - il mondo della donna (Post3&comment3) 43,818 photos, 4,251 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,471 photos, 1,152 members
- New York City, New York 128,417 photos, 1,390 members
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 1,122 photos, 584 members
- Fine Art Nude Photos 1,203 photos, 11,801 members
- Women - The Mystery! 19,950 photos, 2,530 members
- Classical Black & White 115,909 photos, 2,753 members
- Black & White Favorites 12,107 photos, 5,769 members
- Campos Y Bareau 22 photos, 5 members
- like my facebook 9,228 photos, 748 members
- Apple 52,288 photos, 12,385 members
- Mordus de photos Studio 89,255 photos, 4,663 members
- Photography Idol >>> Comment 1, Invite the best Artists you know 50,253 photos, 3,269 members
- Faces Extraordinaire 12,880 photos, 1,121 members
- worldlightning 312,658 photos, 5,921 members
- Photolove Magazine 20,453 photos, 546 members
- Model Republic 81,021 photos, 4,351 members
- Edit Edit Edit 170 photos, 156 members
- DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRPHY-BELGESEL FOTOĞRAF GRUBU 127 photos, 51 members
- The Magic of Black & White 114,559 photos, 2,707 members
- Applied Arts 1,189 photos, 109 members
- Karma Photography 19,302 photos, 1,283 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 574,876 photos, 21,059 members
- Just Great Photographs 1,312 photos, 16 members
- Art Bandits(art not photography) 44,522 photos, 2,319 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 507 members
- MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art - NYC) (UNLIMITED) 4,543 photos, 624 members
- Ambiguities conference 2009 22 photos, 19 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS 34,387 photos, 1,466 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS only photos.(NO NUDES)! 17,873 photos, 1,471 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 185,711 photos, 4,408 members
- *a cinematic world * 96,717 photos, 3,025 members
- Fictitious Reality 27th Exhibition-jaime m / Jaime Monfort 20 photos, 419 members
- timothy leary / transhumanism 20,185 photos, 776 members
- -The Cafe- 1,169,147 photos, 27,044 members
- Of Nature, Darkly 1,856 photos, 59 members
- Little titles that mean everything to the photo 4,938 photos, 573 members
- Hongkong photos ...Post 1 / Comment Any 1,Please don't be lazy 62,050 photos, 2,161 members
- pleasantly delicate 982 photos, 304 members
- Negative Space 41,797 photos, 4,364 members
- Portraits du monde 210,968 photos, 11,178 members
- Pi Zappa Krappa 219 photos, 26 members
- Tasteful erotic 820 photos, 412 members
- Nature-Culture-Dialog 1,987 photos, 117 members
- Fashion World 200,740 photos, 11,497 members
- Fashion America 49,041 photos, 3,599 members
- Portrait - Faces 464 photos, 104 members
harpreet thinking says:
"...really watching Sol Lang photos are a special treat...and the experience of going through these photos create energy and time...may be....!!! And let me take this opportunity to thank this wonderful soul.
I am really feeling lucky to be part of this experience. Best Wishes."
December 3rd, 2010
innocent fire says:
"thanks for letting me be part of your great photos :)"
April 3rd, 2010
known eyes says:
October 6th, 2009
kazam media says:
June 13th, 2009
"sol lang...a gentleman in every sense of the word..."
December 17th, 2008
Passions Intimes says:
"A few words in french for inviting to see this gallery: SolLang est un photographe hors pair pour capturer des ambiances lumineuses parfaites et rendre ces modèles aussi sublimes. A chacun sa vision des choses... aussi faites-vous votre idée par vous mêmes et venez visiter sa galerie. Vous ne serez pas déçus!"
September 27th, 2008
plucky mist says:
"I left the following comment on the photo titled "Sunlight Streaming - Elsie: "Its not fair. No one thing should be this beautiful nor should one photograph be allowed to so perfectly capture such beauty. Damn you Sol, you make us mortals feel like pikers!" I think that says it all."
July 30th, 2008
"This is one of the best erotic galleries I have seen on flickr. Sol Lang has a talent to show the women from the best view.
Thank you very much for sharing this fantastic work with us !"
March 29th, 2008
parsimonious lumber says:
"Sol Lang does some awesome work. Definitely an artistic professional he is just a true artist behind the camera. Big thumbs up & respect
Best of luck"
March 28th, 2008
boring coal says:
"A few words, Sol's photos are simply magic. Eye, great class, great style. Best gallery in this galaxy :)"
March 9th, 2008
statuesque chance says:
"Thanks for the invitation !!!! Check out our pics here !!!Come and hang out with us and lets talk about SEX and LIFE and LOVE , and YOU !"
March 7th, 2008
Baltasar G S says:
"Este gran maestro de la iluminación y del color, profundo conocedor de la anatomía humana hasta crear composiciones llenas de perfecta armonía, nos brinda en sus trabajos llenos de una elegante sensualidad, la extraordinaria oportunidad de recrearnos en la belleza del cuerpo femenino. Al mismo tiempo, es obligado destacar la capacidad de trabajo y de innovación permanente. Un fotógrafo de la belleza, con un altísimo nivel técnico y con una disciplina en el trabajo diario digna de elogio.
This grand master of illumination and of the color, deep full connoisseur of the human anatomy to create composition of perfect harmony, you offer us in his fraught works of an elegant sensuality, the extraordinary opportunity to take delight in the beauty of the feminine body. At the same time, it is obliged to highlight the capability of work and of permanent invention. A praiseworthy photographer of beauty, with a highest technical level and with a discipline in the daily work."
March 5th, 2008
outstanding shoes says:
"Sol Lang is amazing. Your Art Femme work is magnifique! Natalie and Manon are stunningly brilliant. Thank you for sharing your astounding images and models."
October 14th, 2007
"Your description of the atmosfere or situation of a picture gives me the chance to learn more of a real pro. you are one of a kind, I only hope to meet you someday and have a nice chat with a glass of wine
Tnks 4 all!"
October 3rd, 2007
aquatic elbow says:
"U R my hero and inspiration :-)"
October 3rd, 2007
knowing cave says:
"I have only very recently been able to see all the work that Sol has posted on flickr, but already I count myself as very lucky to be able to share some of the results of a truly remarkable talent. Not only does he use really beautiful people, but he brings out of them the hidden beauty of their character and nature. His work is awe inspiring and he is a perfect example of what it means to be an artist.
Sol, thanks for adding me and thanks for sharing your talents with us all."
September 22nd, 2007
"Sol Lang has not only produced some of the best looking nudes I've seen, but shines as a role-model with his behind-the-scenes videos, the trust his models have in him, and his generosity in helping those of us less experienced than him. Pleasure to see your work."
July 5th, 2007
expensive root says:
"Sol Lang is truly one of the finest on Flickr. You can't get the images he does without his models having the trust in him. There is this special connection between him and his subjects that not many photographers have. It's special to see it come to life on his stream. Best to you and your talented wife!"
June 12th, 2007
[ Noktor-Matic ] says:
"sol's photography is a everyday thing, the nudity, but its not what he takes the photos of, its how it comes out, like shit they're good!!!!, ahaha
i love natalie's collection"
June 12th, 2007
"me encanta la mágia de tus fotos , y tus preciosas mujeres"
May 26th, 2007
Lily Zaine says:
"I can see and also feel your photos, they're no doubt the works of a professional photographer. The models are very beautiful and sexy. The lighting setup is amazing, only focus on the right spots. Thanks for sharing."
March 17th, 2007
"Wow! I only can say tha Sol's work is awesome; he produce some of the most sexy high quality nudes, and erotic pictures i've ever seen here in flickr and "outside". His production work, make up, models, and all reflects passion for his art; see it all take your time, you'll enjoy the ride and you'll learn a lot."
February 17th, 2007
Irrazabal |studio| says:
"uno de los GRANDES en flickr!! no deje de ver sus fotografías en tamaño original
one of the GREAT ones in flickr! it does not let see its photographies in original size"
February 17th, 2007
breezy test says:
"A "picture perfect" in every sense - the lighting, the setups, the women, the colors. PERFECT is defined in this photostream."
February 8th, 2007
"Sol Lang's photography inspires and reveals and evokes and awakens even the coldest of souls... one can feel the very fire that drives him to continue to work and produce these stunning photographs.
Sol is one with his camera and his craft to such an extent it is difficult sometimes even for him to see where his art ends and he begins. The viewer is brought right into the space of the subject with his astute use of lighting, composition and depth of field.
With a style uniquely his own, Sol's work will captivate you; you will not be able to resist! (Nor will you want to...)"
February 8th, 2007
Eric Dupuis says:
"From abstract compositions taken in some forgotten back alleys to paying tribute to the splendors of nature, from street to nude photography, Sol selective eye always reveals to us the soul of his subjects. I simply admire how fearless he is, touching upon many themes with the same dedication and mastery.
It's a privilege to know you, your work and to be able to share with you regularly."
January 10th, 2007
witty soda says:
"beautiful photographs and some of the classiest nude pictures i've seen around here."
December 27th, 2006
Fonzie's Cousin says:
"Your photography is beautiful"
December 18th, 2006
"An incredibly talented photographer with a real range of skills and abilities. I was first drawn in by Sol Lang's wonderful landscape shots, but these days its his portrait photos that really impress me... and he keeps getting better all the time!"
October 9th, 2006
Crosslight Studios says:
"Your shots are inspiring. I find myself coming back to your flickr page over and over again. Unlike a lot of people that claim to be photographers and are just "picture-takers", you are a true and talented photographer and that's something to appreciate. Well done, and thank you for sharing."
October 4th, 2006
Is one of the very best Imaging Artist on the net.
When I visited other of his sites, I found that his very talented in all segments of Imaging Arts.
On this site here he have exhibited the great skill in Modeling & Fashion images.
A creative profession & very kind & loving to share his master piece on the net.
You are great.... I appreciate your everything......"
August 23rd, 2006
"Whether he is offering an intimate perspective on the forgotten and overlooked inanimate world or a brief, but powerful, glimpse at the human condition, Sol Lang's photostream showcases a wonderful artistic approach to photography that should not be overlooked! Combined with his excellent technical skills it seems there is no limit to what he can show us from a refreshing point of view.
Make sure to check out his Exhibit Works set and my personal favorite: Back alleys, Le Plateau, Montréal."
October 26th, 2005
Mary Bogdan says:
"SOL LANG is one of the best artists I know. His vision is expansive and he is equally genius at portraiture as well as street scenes or close-ups of walls and alleyways. His brilliant vision touches something in us all and our lives are somehow enriched by his photography. We see things that we might not have experienced on our own... he brings us into his world and it's beautiful. Thank you Sol Lang for sharing your incredible eye with us!"
August 31st, 2005
- Sol Lang
- June 2005
- Montreal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sol Lang