Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my photos.
You will mostly find landscapes, still lifes and street photography here. You can also find a few living breathing things in the People and Other Strange Creatures set.
Alas, my globetrotting Pez Dispenser has met his maker. But his travels and adventures live on HERE.
I make my living as a film editor, cutting mostly sports and documentary style pieces for television.
I shoot with a Canon 30D and my wife's Nikon S550 when we're runnin' n' gunnin'. My go-to lens is a Sigma 30mm/f1.4 that is just the cat's pajamas.
Almost everything I shoot gets the once over in Photoshop. I just can't help myself.
What the hell is "interestingness"? Can't really help ya there, sport. But the flickr gods seemed to smile upon these
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Corolla Photographers 376 photos, 65 members
- OBX 7,013 photos, 574 members
- The Outer Banks of North Carolina 6,550 photos, 680 members
- Peace Kids 1,143 photos, 105 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 4,380 photos, 609 members
- it's obvious 66 photos, 44 members
- Peace, Love & Happiness 4,814 photos, 276 members
- Make a PEACE sign 63 photos, 30 members
- Peace Your World 43 photos, 72 members
- Peace! 586 photos, 54 members
- Peace Signs 1,108 photos, 290 members
- People for Peace 1,571 photos, 137 members
- Peace & Love ☮ ♥ Words & Signs 641 photos, 296 members
- Peace 21,563 photos, 1,796 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,414 photos, 4,261 members
- Snow Creations (Snowmen) 58 photos, 19 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,290 photos, 834 members
- Colours of Puglia 23,732 photos, 1,444 members
- Bisceglie 108 photos, 33 members
- Firenze / Florence 31,840 photos, 3,279 members
- Venice, Italy in Black and White 5,635 photos, 1,018 members
- Venice 129,712 photos, 11,266 members
- Venezia - Venice 118,038 photos, 8,822 members
- L'altra Venezia - The Other Venice 11,394 photos, 1,120 members
- B&W Ballet 4,025 photos, 811 members
- Bubbles 22,208 photos, 8,010 members
- Coruña 23,148 photos, 1,131 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 292,920 photos, 45,042 members
- The Listening Project 165 photos, 70 members
- Surreal/Random Photoshop Crap 8,117 photos, 578 members
- ALL ABOUT INSECTS & SPIDERS 143,943 photos, 8,459 members
- Insects and Spiders 155,176 photos, 8,027 members
- The Spider Web 59,656 photos, 10,705 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 19,850 photos, 6,569 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 275,850 photos, 40,569 members
- Low key 46,531 photos, 7,113 members
- Mantis Gallery 7,215 photos, 1,265 members
- Oh Those Wildwood Days - NJ 997 photos, 148 members
- CAPE MAY NJ 4,279 photos, 237 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 293,703 photos, 32,632 members
- Bryant Park NYC 3,513 photos, 833 members
- What's The Hook? 1,519 photos, 108 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 300,908 photos, 8,137 members
- Where's your head at? 1,208 photos, 285 members
- Red Hook 2,174 photos, 294 members
- Friends of the High Line 24,815 photos, 2,362 members
- The Hold Steady 3,083 photos, 224 members
- Feiras de Galicia 302 photos, 82 members
- Headless à la 10cent 68 photos, 27 members
- Cranford Township, New Jersey (NJ) 249 photos, 44 members
"Snowdog rocks the lens and the pixels and our world. His alpha dog lead of the pack position gives him a very unique and stunning perspective on Metropolis and beyond.
And he somehow managed to have the cutest, smartest, funniest Snowpuppy the world has ever known. For that alone he deserves lauds and testimonials.
Friend to Pez and mankind, Snowdog is a credit not only to his pack but to Flickr."
November 21st, 2007
"anthony stalked my stream when he found out i was a bruce fan, and once i figured out who the hell he was, i'd already found myself happily burdened with a friend for life. the man is everything -- he's talented, he's kind, he's funny, he's smart, and he gives a shit. that's what gets me the most. well, no. what gets me the most is the funny. his talent as a photographer gets me too. but honestly? i come for the photos, but i stay for the funny.
i've had the honor of meeting the dog of the snows in person, and i have to say, he really is one of my favorite humans.
August 17th, 2007
Plastic Jesus says:
"Anthony's an eejit - there must be Irish blood in there somewhere. He constantly cracks me up with his funny remarks (funny how?) but he's also a very talented photographer. Just don't tell him I said so. Oh no, that's right, he gets to read this before it appears. OK, so he's an out of control narcissist who just wants us ALL to LOVE HIM!!!!"
November 12th, 2006
Natalia F. says:
"Anthony Snowdog's eyes on the world are as sharp and focused as his sense of humor and wit. If there were such a thing as a "most faved photographer" on flickr, he would be mine. I love his images, making a city that is so familiar and so distant to me become even more so. One can see his intense sensibility reflected in every aspect of his life, from the way he holds his daughter in pictures to the shadows of doorsteps he photographs.
I seem to be in about 20 different groups with him, and although I have ended up in some following his astute words, the first few were coincidental, and for those small blessings in life, I am thankful!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Since I first became aware of Anthony (thanks, Globetrotting Ernie!), his creative photos and witty playfulness have always been a bright spot.
I appreciate the way his exceptional eye captures my hometown (NYC) and turns everyday sights into unique and beatiful visual stories.
Congratulations to you and Maria on your precious Isabel!"
May 29th, 2006
"Snowdog101 AKA Anthony from Jersey, is without a doubt, one of the funniest people on flickr! He has me laughing out loud daily! His sense of humor is as dry as it comes. Watch out or he will pull a quick one on you and you won't even notice!
Under that funny exterior there is a great photographer! Just check out his stream and you shall see what I mean. He has quite a variety of subjects, captured beautifully!
Keeping with his metaphor, after tasting and indulging in his stream, when you can't take even one more bite, make sure you check out the travelogue of Ernie: www.flickr.com/gr...
It is amazing and delightful all wrapped up in a bow!
May 25th, 2006
- Anthony Cortese
- November 2005
- Franklin Square, NY
- Garwood, NJ, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Film Editor