Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my photos.
You will mostly find landscapes, still lifes and street photography here. You can also find a few living breathing things in the People and Other Strange Creatures set.
Alas, my globetrotting Pez Dispenser has met his maker. But his travels and adventures live on HERE.
I make my living as a film editor, cutting mostly sports and documentary style pieces for television.
I shoot with a Canon 30D and my wife's Nikon S550 when we're runnin' n' gunnin'. My go-to lens is a Sigma 30mm/f1.4 that is just the cat's pajamas.
Almost everything I shoot gets the once over in Photoshop. I just can't help myself.
What the hell is "interestingness"? Can't really help ya there, sport. But the flickr gods seemed to smile upon these
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Corolla Photographers 376 photos, 68 members
- OBX 5,780 photos, 509 members
- The Outer Banks of North Carolina 4,778 photos, 536 members
- Peace Kids 1,232 photos, 108 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 3,259 photos, 572 members
- it's obvious 70 photos, 44 members
- Peace, Love & Happiness 3,309 photos, 255 members
- Make a PEACE sign 63 photos, 30 members
- Peace Your World 43 photos, 63 members
- Peace! 559 photos, 54 members
- Peace Signs 1,056 photos, 272 members
- People for Peace 1,149 photos, 129 members
- Peace & Love ☮ ♥ Words & Signs 521 photos, 205 members
- Peace 14,506 photos, 1,656 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,800 photos, 4,325 members
- Snow Creations (Snowmen) 57 photos, 19 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,149 photos, 808 members
- Colours of Puglia 17,176 photos, 1,120 members
- Bisceglie 119 photos, 28 members
- Firenze / Florence 22,277 photos, 2,445 members
- Venice, Italy in Black and White 3,892 photos, 769 members
- Venice 102,505 photos, 9,286 members
- Venezia - Venice 92,915 photos, 7,328 members
- L'altra Venezia - The Other Venice 9,731 photos, 1,042 members
- B&W Ballet 3,252 photos, 670 members
- Bubbles 19,768 photos, 7,411 members
- Coruña 19,142 photos, 984 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 249,582 photos, 36,905 members
- The Listening Project 152 photos, 69 members
- Surreal/Random Photoshop Crap 4,687 photos, 426 members
- ALL ABOUT INSECTS & SPIDERS 103,683 photos, 7,301 members
- Insects and Spiders 108,431 photos, 7,155 members
- The Spider Web 45,541 photos, 9,725 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 18,479 photos, 6,708 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,385 photos, 40,523 members
- Low key 27,148 photos, 5,679 members
- Mantis Gallery 5,157 photos, 1,015 members
- Oh Those Wildwood Days - NJ 867 photos, 134 members
- CAPE MAY NJ 3,066 photos, 180 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ High Quality~Queue -P1/C3 253,508 photos, 31,560 members
- Bryant Park NYC 3,358 photos, 802 members
- What's The Hook? 1,492 photos, 110 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 160,165 photos, 6,926 members
- Where's your head at? 1,188 photos, 285 members
- Red Hook 2,089 photos, 281 members
- Friends of the High Line 20,528 photos, 2,083 members
- The Hold Steady 3,104 photos, 229 members
- Feiras de Galicia 303 photos, 80 members
- Headless à la 10cent 56 photos, 24 members
- Cranford Township, New Jersey (NJ) 197 photos, 32 members
"Snowdog rocks the lens and the pixels and our world. His alpha dog lead of the pack position gives him a very unique and stunning perspective on Metropolis and beyond.
And he somehow managed to have the cutest, smartest, funniest Snowpuppy the world has ever known. For that alone he deserves lauds and testimonials.
Friend to Pez and mankind, Snowdog is a credit not only to his pack but to Flickr."
21st November, 2007
"anthony stalked my stream when he found out i was a bruce fan, and once i figured out who the hell he was, i'd already found myself happily burdened with a friend for life. the man is everything -- he's talented, he's kind, he's funny, he's smart, and he gives a shit. that's what gets me the most. well, no. what gets me the most is the funny. his talent as a photographer gets me too. but honestly? i come for the photos, but i stay for the funny.
i've had the honor of meeting the dog of the snows in person, and i have to say, he really is one of my favorite humans.
17th August, 2007
Plastic Jesus says:
"Anthony's an eejit - there must be Irish blood in there somewhere. He constantly cracks me up with his funny remarks (funny how?) but he's also a very talented photographer. Just don't tell him I said so. Oh no, that's right, he gets to read this before it appears. OK, so he's an out of control narcissist who just wants us ALL to LOVE HIM!!!!"
12th November, 2006
Natalia F. says:
"Anthony Snowdog's eyes on the world are as sharp and focused as his sense of humor and wit. If there were such a thing as a "most faved photographer" on flickr, he would be mine. I love his images, making a city that is so familiar and so distant to me become even more so. One can see his intense sensibility reflected in every aspect of his life, from the way he holds his daughter in pictures to the shadows of doorsteps he photographs.
I seem to be in about 20 different groups with him, and although I have ended up in some following his astute words, the first few were coincidental, and for those small blessings in life, I am thankful!"
2nd June, 2006
"Since I first became aware of Anthony (thanks, Globetrotting Ernie!), his creative photos and witty playfulness have always been a bright spot.
I appreciate the way his exceptional eye captures my hometown (NYC) and turns everyday sights into unique and beatiful visual stories.
Congratulations to you and Maria on your precious Isabel!"
29th May, 2006
"Snowdog101 AKA Anthony from Jersey, is without a doubt, one of the funniest people on flickr! He has me laughing out loud daily! His sense of humor is as dry as it comes. Watch out or he will pull a quick one on you and you won't even notice!
Under that funny exterior there is a great photographer! Just check out his stream and you shall see what I mean. He has quite a variety of subjects, captured beautifully!
Keeping with his metaphor, after tasting and indulging in his stream, when you can't take even one more bite, make sure you check out the travelogue of Ernie: www.flickr.com/gr...
It is amazing and delightful all wrapped up in a bow!
25th May, 2006
- Anthony Cortese
- November 2005
- Franklin Square, NY
- Garwood, NJ, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Film Editor