Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my photos.
You will mostly find landscapes, still lifes and street photography here. You can also find a few living breathing things in the People and Other Strange Creatures set.
Alas, my globetrotting Pez Dispenser has met his maker. But his travels and adventures live on HERE.
I make my living as a film editor, cutting mostly sports and documentary style pieces for television.
I shoot with a Canon 30D and my wife's Nikon S550 when we're runnin' n' gunnin'. My go-to lens is a Sigma 30mm/f1.4 that is just the cat's pajamas.
Almost everything I shoot gets the once over in Photoshop. I just can't help myself.
What the hell is "interestingness"? Can't really help ya there, sport. But the flickr gods seemed to smile upon these
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Corolla Photographers 376 photos, 65 members
- OBX 7,044 photos, 575 members
- The Outer Banks of North Carolina 6,659 photos, 688 members
- Peace Kids 1,142 photos, 105 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 4,489 photos, 609 members
- it's obvious 66 photos, 45 members
- Peace, Love & Happiness 4,846 photos, 276 members
- Make a PEACE sign 63 photos, 31 members
- Peace Your World 43 photos, 72 members
- Peace! 586 photos, 54 members
- Peace Signs 1,109 photos, 291 members
- People for Peace 1,566 photos, 140 members
- Peace & Love ☮ ♥ Words & Signs 654 photos, 299 members
- Peace 22,012 photos, 1,802 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,407 photos, 4,260 members
- Snow Creations (Snowmen) 58 photos, 19 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,296 photos, 832 members
- Colours of Puglia 24,131 photos, 1,449 members
- Bisceglie 108 photos, 33 members
- Firenze / Florence 32,091 photos, 3,295 members
- Venice, Italy in Black and White 5,777 photos, 1,035 members
- Venice 130,715 photos, 11,331 members
- Venezia - Venice 119,008 photos, 8,876 members
- L'altra Venezia - The Other Venice 11,473 photos, 1,122 members
- B&W Ballet 4,064 photos, 819 members
- Bubbles 22,279 photos, 8,017 members
- Coruña 23,245 photos, 1,140 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 295,173 photos, 45,196 members
- The Listening Project 167 photos, 70 members
- Surreal/Random Photoshop Crap 8,257 photos, 579 members
- ALL ABOUT INSECTS & SPIDERS 145,604 photos, 8,494 members
- Insects and Spiders 157,074 photos, 8,060 members
- The Spider Web 60,189 photos, 10,730 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 19,886 photos, 6,566 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 277,112 photos, 40,577 members
- Low key 47,033 photos, 7,166 members
- Mantis Gallery 7,307 photos, 1,282 members
- Oh Those Wildwood Days - NJ 1,018 photos, 148 members
- CAPE MAY NJ 4,286 photos, 237 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 294,113 photos, 32,677 members
- Bryant Park NYC 3,531 photos, 832 members
- What's The Hook? 1,520 photos, 109 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 306,755 photos, 8,179 members
- Where's your head at? 1,218 photos, 284 members
- Red Hook 2,175 photos, 296 members
- Friends of the High Line 24,878 photos, 2,367 members
- The Hold Steady 3,083 photos, 224 members
- Feiras de Galicia 302 photos, 82 members
- Headless à la 10cent 70 photos, 27 members
- Cranford Township, New Jersey (NJ) 260 photos, 45 members
"Snowdog rocks the lens and the pixels and our world. His alpha dog lead of the pack position gives him a very unique and stunning perspective on Metropolis and beyond.
And he somehow managed to have the cutest, smartest, funniest Snowpuppy the world has ever known. For that alone he deserves lauds and testimonials.
Friend to Pez and mankind, Snowdog is a credit not only to his pack but to Flickr."
November 21st, 2007
"anthony stalked my stream when he found out i was a bruce fan, and once i figured out who the hell he was, i'd already found myself happily burdened with a friend for life. the man is everything -- he's talented, he's kind, he's funny, he's smart, and he gives a shit. that's what gets me the most. well, no. what gets me the most is the funny. his talent as a photographer gets me too. but honestly? i come for the photos, but i stay for the funny.
i've had the honor of meeting the dog of the snows in person, and i have to say, he really is one of my favorite humans.
August 17th, 2007
Plastic Jesus says:
"Anthony's an eejit - there must be Irish blood in there somewhere. He constantly cracks me up with his funny remarks (funny how?) but he's also a very talented photographer. Just don't tell him I said so. Oh no, that's right, he gets to read this before it appears. OK, so he's an out of control narcissist who just wants us ALL to LOVE HIM!!!!"
November 12th, 2006
Natalia F. says:
"Anthony Snowdog's eyes on the world are as sharp and focused as his sense of humor and wit. If there were such a thing as a "most faved photographer" on flickr, he would be mine. I love his images, making a city that is so familiar and so distant to me become even more so. One can see his intense sensibility reflected in every aspect of his life, from the way he holds his daughter in pictures to the shadows of doorsteps he photographs.
I seem to be in about 20 different groups with him, and although I have ended up in some following his astute words, the first few were coincidental, and for those small blessings in life, I am thankful!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Since I first became aware of Anthony (thanks, Globetrotting Ernie!), his creative photos and witty playfulness have always been a bright spot.
I appreciate the way his exceptional eye captures my hometown (NYC) and turns everyday sights into unique and beatiful visual stories.
Congratulations to you and Maria on your precious Isabel!"
May 29th, 2006
"Snowdog101 AKA Anthony from Jersey, is without a doubt, one of the funniest people on flickr! He has me laughing out loud daily! His sense of humor is as dry as it comes. Watch out or he will pull a quick one on you and you won't even notice!
Under that funny exterior there is a great photographer! Just check out his stream and you shall see what I mean. He has quite a variety of subjects, captured beautifully!
Keeping with his metaphor, after tasting and indulging in his stream, when you can't take even one more bite, make sure you check out the travelogue of Ernie: www.flickr.com/gr...
It is amazing and delightful all wrapped up in a bow!
May 25th, 2006
- Anthony Cortese
- November 2005
- Franklin Square, NY
- Garwood, NJ, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Film Editor