Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my photos.
You will mostly find landscapes, still lifes and street photography here. You can also find a few living breathing things in the People and Other Strange Creatures set.
Alas, my globetrotting Pez Dispenser has met his maker. But his travels and adventures live on HERE.
I make my living as a film editor, cutting mostly sports and documentary style pieces for television.
I shoot with a Canon 30D and my wife's Nikon S550 when we're runnin' n' gunnin'. My go-to lens is a Sigma 30mm/f1.4 that is just the cat's pajamas.
Almost everything I shoot gets the once over in Photoshop. I just can't help myself.
What the hell is "interestingness"? Can't really help ya there, sport. But the flickr gods seemed to smile upon these
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Corolla Photographers 376 photos, 65 members
- OBX 7,059 photos, 576 members
- The Outer Banks of North Carolina 6,717 photos, 691 members
- Peace Kids 1,134 photos, 105 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 4,569 photos, 611 members
- it's obvious 66 photos, 45 members
- Peace, Love & Happiness 4,878 photos, 276 members
- Make a PEACE sign 63 photos, 31 members
- Peace Your World 43 photos, 73 members
- Peace! 586 photos, 54 members
- Peace Signs 1,109 photos, 290 members
- People for Peace 1,566 photos, 140 members
- Peace & Love ☮ ♥ Words & Signs 660 photos, 300 members
- Peace 22,451 photos, 1,806 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,404 photos, 4,260 members
- Snow Creations (Snowmen) 58 photos, 19 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,293 photos, 829 members
- Colours of Puglia 24,460 photos, 1,457 members
- Bisceglie 108 photos, 33 members
- Firenze / Florence 32,458 photos, 3,319 members
- Venice, Italy in Black and White 5,893 photos, 1,051 members
- Venice 131,657 photos, 11,404 members
- Venezia - Venice 120,036 photos, 8,950 members
- L'altra Venezia - The Other Venice 11,483 photos, 1,131 members
- B&W Ballet 4,098 photos, 829 members
- Bubbles 22,384 photos, 8,041 members
- Coruña 23,433 photos, 1,143 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 296,783 photos, 45,296 members
- The Listening Project 167 photos, 70 members
- Surreal/Random Photoshop Crap 8,393 photos, 585 members
- ALL ABOUT INSECTS & SPIDERS 147,095 photos, 8,521 members
- Insects and Spiders 158,601 photos, 8,084 members
- The Spider Web 60,635 photos, 10,740 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 19,995 photos, 6,565 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 279,077 photos, 40,583 members
- Low key 47,839 photos, 7,210 members
- Mantis Gallery 7,364 photos, 1,282 members
- Oh Those Wildwood Days - NJ 1,017 photos, 150 members
- CAPE MAY NJ 4,295 photos, 238 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 298,786 photos, 32,778 members
- Bryant Park NYC 3,530 photos, 829 members
- What's The Hook? 1,521 photos, 109 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 312,346 photos, 8,201 members
- Where's your head at? 1,226 photos, 283 members
- Red Hook 2,178 photos, 296 members
- Friends of the High Line 25,016 photos, 2,368 members
- The Hold Steady 3,083 photos, 224 members
- Feiras de Galicia 304 photos, 82 members
- Headless à la 10cent 70 photos, 26 members
- Cranford Township, New Jersey (NJ) 267 photos, 45 members
"Snowdog rocks the lens and the pixels and our world. His alpha dog lead of the pack position gives him a very unique and stunning perspective on Metropolis and beyond.
And he somehow managed to have the cutest, smartest, funniest Snowpuppy the world has ever known. For that alone he deserves lauds and testimonials.
Friend to Pez and mankind, Snowdog is a credit not only to his pack but to Flickr."
November 21st, 2007
"anthony stalked my stream when he found out i was a bruce fan, and once i figured out who the hell he was, i'd already found myself happily burdened with a friend for life. the man is everything -- he's talented, he's kind, he's funny, he's smart, and he gives a shit. that's what gets me the most. well, no. what gets me the most is the funny. his talent as a photographer gets me too. but honestly? i come for the photos, but i stay for the funny.
i've had the honor of meeting the dog of the snows in person, and i have to say, he really is one of my favorite humans.
August 17th, 2007
Plastic Jesus says:
"Anthony's an eejit - there must be Irish blood in there somewhere. He constantly cracks me up with his funny remarks (funny how?) but he's also a very talented photographer. Just don't tell him I said so. Oh no, that's right, he gets to read this before it appears. OK, so he's an out of control narcissist who just wants us ALL to LOVE HIM!!!!"
November 12th, 2006
Natalia F. says:
"Anthony Snowdog's eyes on the world are as sharp and focused as his sense of humor and wit. If there were such a thing as a "most faved photographer" on flickr, he would be mine. I love his images, making a city that is so familiar and so distant to me become even more so. One can see his intense sensibility reflected in every aspect of his life, from the way he holds his daughter in pictures to the shadows of doorsteps he photographs.
I seem to be in about 20 different groups with him, and although I have ended up in some following his astute words, the first few were coincidental, and for those small blessings in life, I am thankful!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Since I first became aware of Anthony (thanks, Globetrotting Ernie!), his creative photos and witty playfulness have always been a bright spot.
I appreciate the way his exceptional eye captures my hometown (NYC) and turns everyday sights into unique and beatiful visual stories.
Congratulations to you and Maria on your precious Isabel!"
May 29th, 2006
"Snowdog101 AKA Anthony from Jersey, is without a doubt, one of the funniest people on flickr! He has me laughing out loud daily! His sense of humor is as dry as it comes. Watch out or he will pull a quick one on you and you won't even notice!
Under that funny exterior there is a great photographer! Just check out his stream and you shall see what I mean. He has quite a variety of subjects, captured beautifully!
Keeping with his metaphor, after tasting and indulging in his stream, when you can't take even one more bite, make sure you check out the travelogue of Ernie: www.flickr.com/gr...
It is amazing and delightful all wrapped up in a bow!
May 25th, 2006
- Anthony Cortese
- November 2005
- Franklin Square, NY
- Garwood, NJ, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Film Editor