Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- The Fujifilm X100F Pool 4,767 photos, 387 members
- A. LOST WORLD 72,996 photos, 5,740 members
- Nikon D4s Professionals 7,466 photos, 175 members
- VILLAGES 3 30,567 photos, 887 members
- Nikon D800/E, D810 & D850 Users Group 681,671 photos, 16,840 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 5,867 photos, 202 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 17,713 photos, 553 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 712 photos, 86 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 82,958 photos, 6,058 members
- Nikon D700 347,996 photos, 16,063 members
- British Army 19,577 photos, 579 members
- RNLI 12,338 photos, 1,347 members
- Paragliding 10,058 photos, 1,595 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 297 photos, 66 members
- Metropolitan Police 17,559 photos, 631 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 15,404 photos, 1,569 members
- Nikon Nature 354,606 photos, 3,313 members
- Dunstable Downs 1,026 photos, 37 members
- National Trust 92,915 photos, 5,902 members
- Our BBC (Photos of the BBC, BBC people, etc) 8,451 photos, 921 members
- Weather Photos 55,579 photos, 2,677 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 240,969 photos, 3,236 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 6,295 photos, 193 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 27,019 photos, 852 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 30,783 photos, 5,940 members
- London Streets 139,944 photos, 12,485 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 55,403 photos, 2,970 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 13,185 photos, 772 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 51,154 photos, 2,341 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 652,630 photos, 12,140 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 727,033 photos, 11,189 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 153,300 photos, 8,485 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 72,765 photos, 2,005 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 32,577 photos, 1,354 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 20,887 photos, 940 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 122,664 photos, 8,343 members
- StreetPhoto 1,403,373 photos, 31,179 members
- Wicca 4,338 photos, 735 members
- Witchcraft 2,924 photos, 666 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 802,119 photos, 9,316 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 2,222,170 photos, 58,267 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,146,193 photos, 88,958 members
- The United Nations World Wide 2,025 photos, 526 members
- Luton Images 2,086 photos, 119 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,574,740 photos, 122,203 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 85,397 photos, 799 members
- Car Accidents 7,246 photos, 1,229 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,470 photos, 715 members
- Environment 54,021 photos, 2,412 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,187 photos, 81,174 members
October 17th, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
March 30th, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
March 9th, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
January 9th, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
July 22nd, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
June 19th, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
June 17th, 2007
thirsty ground says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
May 2nd, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
May 13th, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken