Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- A.C.M C. .BRITAIN 36,816 photos, 4,092 members
- Nikon D4s Professionals 4,045 photos, 139 members
- VILLAGES 3 23,838 photos, 841 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 549,867 photos, 15,691 members
- Solo Personas / Only People 94,245 photos, 3,186 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 4,664 photos, 178 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 12,752 photos, 490 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 491 photos, 63 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 69,778 photos, 5,666 members
- Nikon D700 332,120 photos, 15,811 members
- British Army 15,372 photos, 547 members
- RNLI 10,806 photos, 1,245 members
- Paragliding 9,558 photos, 1,527 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 297 photos, 64 members
- Metropolitan Police 15,902 photos, 600 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 15,991 photos, 1,592 members
- Nikon Nature 224,073 photos, 2,571 members
- Dunstable Downs 1,002 photos, 33 members
- National Trust 81,178 photos, 5,697 members
- Our BBC (Photos of the BBC, BBC people, etc) 8,323 photos, 922 members
- Weather Photos 44,138 photos, 2,438 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 185,824 photos, 2,967 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 5,681 photos, 198 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 23,879 photos, 824 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 28,937 photos, 5,861 members
- London Streets 119,520 photos, 10,436 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 47,138 photos, 2,853 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 13,007 photos, 794 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 48,635 photos, 2,252 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 586,284 photos, 12,296 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 542,277 photos, 9,412 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 131,821 photos, 8,135 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 62,732 photos, 1,919 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 30,615 photos, 1,363 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 19,811 photos, 879 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 116,694 photos, 8,079 members
- StreetPhoto 1,198,871 photos, 27,873 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 185,886 photos, 4,395 members
- Wicca 3,838 photos, 683 members
- Witchcraft 2,661 photos, 612 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 560,884 photos, 7,728 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,674,540 photos, 51,537 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,910,398 photos, 86,061 members
- The United Nations World Wide 2,026 photos, 503 members
- Luton Images 2,032 photos, 117 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,331,834 photos, 117,214 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 72,736 photos, 787 members
- Car Accidents 6,890 photos, 1,215 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,499 photos, 714 members
- Environment 47,128 photos, 2,355 members
October 17th, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
March 30th, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
March 9th, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
January 9th, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
July 22nd, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
June 19th, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
June 17th, 2007
dreaming in blues says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
May 2nd, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
May 13th, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken