Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- A.C.M C. .BRITAIN 32,965 photos, 3,626 members
- Nikon D4s Professionals 3,857 photos, 136 members
- VILLAGES 3 23,360 photos, 835 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 539,862 photos, 15,606 members
- Solo Personas / Only People 90,150 photos, 2,994 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 4,637 photos, 177 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 12,639 photos, 484 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 486 photos, 62 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 68,703 photos, 5,610 members
- Nikon D700 330,430 photos, 15,781 members
- British Army 15,145 photos, 546 members
- RNLI 10,721 photos, 1,243 members
- Paragliding 9,522 photos, 1,522 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 297 photos, 63 members
- Metropolitan Police 15,779 photos, 595 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 16,178 photos, 1,592 members
- Nikon Nature 215,354 photos, 2,493 members
- Dunstable Downs 1,001 photos, 33 members
- National Trust 80,419 photos, 5,666 members
- Our BBC (Photos of the BBC, BBC people, etc) 8,319 photos, 923 members
- Weather Photos 43,004 photos, 2,410 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 182,427 photos, 2,918 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 5,486 photos, 199 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 23,625 photos, 824 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 28,780 photos, 5,857 members
- London Streets 115,965 photos, 10,246 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 46,446 photos, 2,842 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 12,988 photos, 794 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 48,977 photos, 2,248 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 576,940 photos, 12,278 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 523,712 photos, 9,195 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 131,356 photos, 8,101 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 62,045 photos, 1,915 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 30,341 photos, 1,364 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 19,672 photos, 872 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 116,279 photos, 8,040 members
- StreetPhoto 1,180,809 photos, 27,509 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 180,760 photos, 4,368 members
- Wicca 3,761 photos, 684 members
- Witchcraft 2,619 photos, 608 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 544,854 photos, 7,516 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,633,333 photos, 50,658 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,887,537 photos, 85,770 members
- The United Nations World Wide 2,018 photos, 501 members
- Luton Images 2,019 photos, 117 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,299,973 photos, 116,630 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 71,604 photos, 781 members
- Car Accidents 6,870 photos, 1,213 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,493 photos, 713 members
- Environment 46,382 photos, 2,342 members
October 17th, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
March 30th, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
March 9th, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
January 9th, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
July 22nd, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
June 19th, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
June 17th, 2007
dreaming in blues says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
May 2nd, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
May 13th, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken