Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- Solo Personas / Only People 10,340 photos, 1,421 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 3,128 photos, 108 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 6,547 photos, 376 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 217 photos, 12 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 39,956 photos, 3,923 members
- Nikon D700 278,769 photos, 14,449 members
- British Army 8,862 photos, 434 members
- RNLI 7,681 photos, 946 members
- Paragliding 8,331 photos, 1,343 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 269 photos, 48 members
- Metropolitan Police 13,188 photos, 531 members
- Denmark 71,099 photos, 3,720 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 14,696 photos, 1,514 members
- Nikon Nature 37,474 photos, 579 members
- Dunstable Downs 812 photos, 13 members
- National Trust 57,453 photos, 4,659 members
- BBC 7,060 photos, 848 members
- Weather Photos 17,148 photos, 1,542 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 83,155 photos, 1,803 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 3,113 photos, 188 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 17,969 photos, 737 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 24,223 photos, 5,480 members
- London Streets 43,846 photos, 5,069 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 27,654 photos, 2,022 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 12,815 photos, 829 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 44,527 photos, 2,242 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 227,144 photos, 9,379 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 213,725 photos, 4,473 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 88,492 photos, 6,563 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 43,906 photos, 1,605 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C2) 24,956 photos, 1,340 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 14,515 photos, 677 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 99,866 photos, 7,026 members
- StreetPhoto 715,028 photos, 19,157 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 59,564 photos, 3,060 members
- Wicca 2,532 photos, 589 members
- Witchcraft 2,311 photos, 519 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 237,718 photos, 4,394 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 612,271 photos, 26,765 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,192,956 photos, 76,452 members
- The United Nations World Wide 1,922 photos, 446 members
- Luton Images 1,781 photos, 105 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *Open* 3,410,208 photos, 97,498 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 36,508 photos, 668 members
- Car Accidents 5,832 photos, 1,141 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,289 photos, 697 members
- Environment 32,038 photos, 2,121 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,866 photos, 59,393 members
- London Street Photography 5,695 photos, 206 members
- I AM NIKON 523,874 photos, 16,716 members
17th October, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
30th March, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
9th March, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
9th January, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
22nd July, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
19th June, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
17th June, 2007
dreaming in blues says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
2nd May, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
13th May, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken