Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- TOWN/ VILLAGES 12,347 photos, 788 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 364,379 photos, 13,875 members
- Solo Personas / Only People 34,653 photos, 2,002 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 3,843 photos, 144 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 8,834 photos, 418 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 298 photos, 23 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 53,068 photos, 4,744 members
- Nikon D700 303,377 photos, 15,080 members
- British Army 11,916 photos, 468 members
- RNLI 8,747 photos, 1,060 members
- Paragliding 8,954 photos, 1,417 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 297 photos, 51 members
- Metropolitan Police 14,816 photos, 549 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 15,995 photos, 1,592 members
- Nikon Nature 83,648 photos, 1,288 members
- Dunstable Downs 887 photos, 23 members
- National Trust 66,816 photos, 5,131 members
- Our BBC (Photos of the BBC, BBC people, etc) 8,013 photos, 898 members
- Weather Photos 28,349 photos, 1,976 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 118,943 photos, 2,306 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 4,376 photos, 200 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 20,218 photos, 777 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 26,017 photos, 5,599 members
- London Streets 70,163 photos, 7,886 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 35,058 photos, 2,413 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 13,025 photos, 817 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 51,732 photos, 2,461 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 417,420 photos, 11,560 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 297,489 photos, 5,988 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 106,588 photos, 7,191 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 51,688 photos, 1,752 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C2) 27,454 photos, 1,346 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 17,082 photos, 762 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 106,673 photos, 7,467 members
- StreetPhoto 892,732 photos, 22,878 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 104,114 photos, 3,706 members
- Wicca 3,224 photos, 631 members
- Witchcraft 2,467 photos, 558 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 330,162 photos, 5,364 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 928,768 photos, 34,285 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,492,006 photos, 81,287 members
- The United Nations World Wide 1,980 photos, 465 members
- Luton Images 1,942 photos, 114 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 3,771,723 photos, 106,785 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 51,648 photos, 726 members
- Car Accidents 6,172 photos, 1,173 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,439 photos, 703 members
- Environment 36,769 photos, 2,194 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,881 photos, 66,230 members
- London Street Photography 8,676 photos, 302 members
October 17th, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
March 30th, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
March 9th, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
January 9th, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
July 22nd, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
June 19th, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
June 17th, 2007
dreaming in blues says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
May 2nd, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
May 13th, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken