Live life as if it was a one off experience, reflect on your own actions before taking them, treat all as equal and go for it!! Currently unable to walk following a road accident, but recovering slowly. Capture the moment, or it will be gone forever.
Exclusively Nikon! Short overweight photographer with a wish to photograph everything before he dies and no chance of doing it! Currently disabled due to a road traffic accident. I particularly want to show a multicultural view of the world and a togetherness, so any ideas on this will be gratefully received.
[Please note that all of these images are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. No image can be used without my written permission. If you wish to use any of them for any reason, please send me an email first. Thank you.]
(With heartfelt thanks to Prophet 1877 for getting the last paragraph so word perfect I nicked it from her!)
- Nikon D4s Professionals 3,674 photos, 122 members
- VILLAGES 3 21,541 photos, 832 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 500,703 photos, 15,334 members
- Solo Personas / Only People 75,114 photos, 2,623 members
- UK Police ARV's and AFOs 4,479 photos, 169 members
- NIKKOR 200-400 mm 1:4 AF-S VR IF-ED G 11,535 photos, 470 members
- ZSL WHIPSNADE 436 photos, 54 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 65,271 photos, 5,421 members
- Nikon D700 325,288 photos, 15,623 members
- British Army 14,047 photos, 529 members
- RNLI 10,272 photos, 1,208 members
- Paragliding 9,282 photos, 1,501 members
- PARAGLIDING in the UK 292 photos, 62 members
- Metropolitan Police 15,292 photos, 585 members
- MOMENTS~OF~LIFE 16,146 photos, 1,594 members
- Nikon Nature 181,913 photos, 2,273 members
- Dunstable Downs 992 photos, 31 members
- National Trust 77,257 photos, 5,554 members
- Our BBC (Photos of the BBC, BBC people, etc) 8,259 photos, 915 members
- Weather Photos 40,118 photos, 2,317 members
- Nikon Full Frame Cameras. 166,981 photos, 2,793 members
- Yahoo!7 Total Travel – Travel Photographer Search 5,112 photos, 200 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 22,527 photos, 815 members
- Rain in the city... and in the country 28,101 photos, 5,822 members
- London Streets 105,844 photos, 9,749 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 43,797 photos, 2,764 members
- Welcome Furry Friends P1/C2 12,969 photos, 800 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 51,979 photos, 2,513 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 541,254 photos, 12,215 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 460,130 photos, 8,462 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 126,074 photos, 7,916 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 59,064 photos, 1,890 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 29,459 photos, 1,366 members
- Southampton and Surrounding Areas 19,345 photos, 858 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 114,364 photos, 7,918 members
- StreetPhoto 1,117,666 photos, 26,560 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 162,267 photos, 4,263 members
- Wicca 3,806 photos, 665 members
- Witchcraft 2,552 photos, 598 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 488,202 photos, 7,006 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,461,132 photos, 48,250 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,800,037 photos, 84,842 members
- The United Nations World Wide 1,958 photos, 494 members
- Luton Images 1,990 photos, 117 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,185,020 photos, 114,934 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 67,044 photos, 765 members
- Car Accidents 6,803 photos, 1,208 members
- UP IN SMOKE <Polluters and Pollution exposed> 2,489 photos, 708 members
- Environment 43,904 photos, 2,316 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,988 photos, 75,119 members
October 17th, 2009
"Tony is one great photographer; just one look at his photostream and you'll be a fan.
He also makes the time to encourage us lesser mortals feel good about our photographs with his helpful and sensible comments.
Tony, you are a star and I'd like to think that, through Flickr that I can count you as a friend!
Cheers and best wishes,
March 30th, 2008
"What can you say about Tony's pictures ? Whatever the subject,be it birds,landscapes,people,places,night or day,his photos have to be seen to be believed.Not only does he take stunningly beautiful shots,he often adds a narrative which gives you so much more information,which adds value to the picture. His presentation,in a black frame,is the perfect way to display his pictures. I have always tried to improve the quality of my pictures,and studying Tony's approach to his subjects has taught me a lot.
If you've never looked at Snapperz's photos,you don't know what you're missing. I wholeheartedly recommend that you spend some time taking a look at Tony's pictures,and I guarantee you'll be hooked on them as quickly as I was.
He's right up there with the best - so take a look for yourself and you won't be disappointed.
Bill Wakefield aka Billnbenj"
March 9th, 2008
"Snapperz work is up there with the best i have seen anywhere! He has a very varied and high quality photostream and will provide anyone that views his work with a great source of inspiration and enjoyment."
January 9th, 2008
Black wolf says:
"when i first saw one of tony's photos i was envious
it was an insect macro perfectly exposed and composed.
I checked out the largest size hoping that there would be the slightest blur or shake, no such luck.
Ok i know that photography is his profession regularly employed or not(should have people banging his door down). But as I have seen over the years working in labs and retouching, being a pro or semi pro does not always mean some one is any good.
Well after the initial jealousy I perused his stream and found quality and imagination everywhere also honesty and an eye for angles and view points that most would miss.
and I was hooked I had to make him a contact, and consider myself honoured that he made me one too.
He is one of the best flickr has and I am no longer envious instead inspired."
July 22nd, 2007
- johngiovanni says:
"They say on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's a little Irish. Likewise, in Tony's presence, everyone's a bit of a Brit (and the best bit, at that). And I know that Tony, for his part, has got a great measure of the best bit of Yankee American blood in him, too, and with it the impassioned spirit and devotion that would have all men on earth free and peaceful. I'm convinced this love of and devotion to liberty finds its way into every magnificent portrait Tony paints with his camera - and magnificent they are, indeed. Every press of the shutter from Tony is but the culmination of a quantum Big Bang of synaptic firings connecting heart, soul, mind and spirit. From this, one can only expect the photographic magnum opus emerging at the other end to be as routine and certain as the day that follows night. The good Lord gave the world a real treat in Tony, and as surely in the Heaven above shall there be a special gallery set aside for The Man and all his masterful works."
June 19th, 2007
"I have known Snapperz (alias Tony) for a few months on Flickr. I always look forward to his postings as his photos always tell a story. I love to learn more about the art of photography and Tony enables me to do that through his images. Thank you Tony :-)"
June 17th, 2007
dreaming in blues says:
"I love Tony's photos!!! I am a fan!!! It is a pleasure to click on them every day!!! They are worth faving !!!
May 2nd, 2007
"You obviously love nature: the colors and lines of the world around us ... you do an incredible job of capturing what you see ... keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to see more"
May 13th, 2007
- March 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken