Jeffrey Tzu Kwan Valino Koh has spent most of his life so far in Toronto, Canada but has managed to live, work and study in Zurich, London, Rotterdam, Berlin, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
He is a multi-talented, trans-disciplinary experiential designer who has worked on catwalk and fashion show designs for PRADA, advertising and gallery curation for KesselsKramer, and architecture and exhibition designs for the Office for Metropolitan Architecture / Rem Koolhaas.
In the past he studied Semiotics and Fashion Photography, and was awarded his BFA in Monumental Kunst from the Aki Academy of Art and Design (ArtEZ) in Enschede, the Netherlands and an MA in Creative Practice for Narrative Environments from Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design in London, United Kingdom.
He is pursuing a PhD at the Mixed Reality Lab / Keio-NUS CUTE Center at the National University of Singapore and is a visiting research scholar at Keio University in Japan, where his research interests include liquid-based tangible user interfaces, interactive digital media, organic user interfaces, ludology, cognitive enactive learning and ubiquitous, pervasive and persuasive computing.
- Catching the Photographer !!!!!! 1,176 photos, 53 members
- Reflections Of The World 99,928 photos, 7,057 members
- stitch⋯o⋯rama 684 photos, 69 members
- TORONTO UNPUBLISHED 24,325 photos, 1,054 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 106,369 photos, 1,102 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 603,695 photos, 10,328 members
- -The Cafe- 1,066,851 photos, 26,589 members
- # The Coll/Stitch/Patch/Merge-Age # 4,982 photos, 238 members
- Digital Security 655 photos, 68 members
- Tenochtitlán Siglo XXI (Ciudad de México) 17,650 photos, 1,084 members
- Exquisite LIGHTSCAPES (Invite other if you like) 45,729 photos, 2,464 members
- Headphone Amplifiers 216 photos, 82 members
- Headphones 3,223 photos, 1,326 members
- I *heart* my iPod 486 photos, 248 members
- Everything iPod! 1,021 photos, 386 members
- Camera porn 46,764 photos, 3,958 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 87,255 photos, 11,205 members
- LEICA D-LUX4 15,486 photos, 736 members
- Leica D-LUX 4 32,393 photos, 1,539 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 165,851 photos, 8,864 members
- AKI [cube] 408 photos, 46 members
- Nerds and Geeks! 4,726 photos, 665 members
- FLICKR! GOES VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO 8,122 photos, 1,155 members
- 25C3 503 photos, 52 members
- Home Could Be Anywhere... 12 photos, 19 members
- INVIERNO FOTOS // DAY OF WINTER // DIAS DE INVIERNO 8,856 photos, 1,170 members
- be Poladroid ! 80,368 photos, 21,026 members
- Wolfart Projectspaces 454 photos, 26 members
- Photographed Photographers 8,913 photos, 919 members
- WINE+PHOTO 419 photos, 810 members
- Reflect your World (New! No Invite needed) 112,976 photos, 5,895 members
- REUSE PROJECT 2 : Tel Aviv 256 photos, 826 members
- Y.O.C. CONTEST - Rules 29 photos, 82 members
- Barcelona BW 2,213 photos, 899 members
- ART FOR PEACE 22,151 photos, 1,396 members
- WellTaken 76,589 photos, 6,769 members
- Asombrosas Imágenes de MÉXICO And GLOBALIZACIÓN 35,924 photos, 1,565 members
- Fotográfos Apasionados, PHOTOGRAPHY LOVER'S (All World) 202,848 photos, 3,113 members
- Amsterdam (Mokum) 189,464 photos, 9,313 members
- PS Privacy Statement 51 photos, 51 members
- Groupe Anti-cons Protection 16 photos, 24 members
- Bead Porn 41,743 photos, 2,669 members
- Freight Identification 5,936 photos, 205 members
- Toronto Architecture 29,492 photos, 2,073 members
- Toronto Photobloggers 11,135 photos, 431 members
- blogTO 283,377 photos, 7,133 members
- Toronto Unlimited 120,061 photos, 2,780 members
- Toronto 177,237 photos, 10,503 members
- | stop | motion | time | laps | 664 photos, 259 members
- Best Apple 62 photos, 31 members
"Inspiring, insightful and always taking super thought provoking images. I came across 'smallcaps' on flickr a long time ago.. the stitches he makes are just brilliant and his line of work is always v interesting. Nice one S.CAPS! ;)"
June 30th, 2008
"I absolutely love smallcaps purist photomontage style, his work is some of the most inspirational I've seen on Flickr.
I've seen lots of nice photos with long exposure times in far away places, but his images are truly accessible and encourage you to have a go. They've encouraged me anyway.
Keep up the photomontage and sorry to hear about your HD smallcaps."
May 28th, 2006
- tzu kwan valino
- August 2005
- tokyo, japan
- creative something or other..