Is your life a SKAM?
now its easy to find out with the skam sticker collection
find out if your favorite saviour,political figure, pop culture celebrity, or friends are SKAMS
You can also find some of my photos on www.streetartstickers.com
SKAM -(Anti-globalization, Political Atheist, Pro Conservation, Anti Left Right Political System, Pro Freedom of Speech, Anti-Egos, Pro Creativity, Pro Street Art Movements, Anti-World Bank, Anti-pollution, Anti-Global Warming Theory, Anti-religion, Pro Humanity, Pro Evolution, Anti Eugenics, Pro Environmental Responsibilities, Anti Pop Culture, Pro Alternative Energy and Resources)
NOTICE" SKAM does not conduct, promote, or endorse any acts of violence or destruction. Furthermore, SKAM feels that personal property shouldn't be vandalized, disrespected, or otherwise abused. Such acts delude the public's already misunderstood view of street culture and art."
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: If you are a law enforcement official, work for the government or if your sole purpose for being on www.flickr.com is to use the content or the opinions expressed within, against the owners and the members registered here in any way, then you must exit the site immediately without further browsing our server.*
I do not condone the use of photos that I have taken by any law enforcement agencies or courts or for any legal matters here in the United States or abroad.
- Fiasco Creative Art Magazine - For Artists by Artists 5,403 photos, 102 members
- Dope Ass Graff! 153,335 photos, 1,118 members
- Portland Graffiti 13,600 photos, 739 members
- Street Anatomy 577 photos, 57 members
- Protests, Political Art, Democracy, Social Change 157,751 photos, 11,041 members
- Seattle Streetart / Graffiti / Stickers / Posters 50,971 photos, 2,415 members
- Screen Printed Stickers 695 photos, 71 members
- ARTHOLE // Photos & Art by Portland Mercury Readers 44,574 photos, 1,522 members
- *Graffiti, Tags and Street Stickers 557,430 photos, 4,747 members
- STICKER 49,573 photos, 1,813 members
- Anatomical Street Art 2,103 photos, 382 members
- huge combos (100+ stickers) 99 photos, 236 members
- darkclub 111,534 photos, 3,460 members
- The Stash Spot 1,103 photos, 59 members
- Portland Mercury newspaper boxes 23 photos, 8 members
- Pacific Northwest - Art in Public Spaces 23,240 photos, 457 members
- Priest Project 117 photos, 463 members
- the buff 631 photos, 111 members
- Bite Zine 2,783 photos, 199 members
- Just Kill Everyone (Horror inspired street Art) 853 photos, 56 members
- Sticker Combos in front of famous Landmarks 48 photos, 29 members
- Sticker Trumps 1,430 photos, 351 members
- Endless Canvas (Graffiti / Street Art) 188,942 photos, 933 members
- Portland Street Photography 9,140 photos, 601 members
- Priority Mail 2,997 photos, 1,476 members
- studio pdx 366 photos, 21 members
- Portland Graffiti Stickers Only! 2,132 photos, 144 members
- the beast group 2,109 photos, 194 members
- Sticker Nerds! 5,971 photos, 233 members
- ABSTRACT ART - *comment 1 per post 287,467 photos, 15,111 members
- SOLVE R.I.P 668 photos, 69 members
- sticker collab 948 photos, 89 members
- Robots Will Kill 1,540 photos, 261 members
- The World Record Postal Combo Project 3,236 photos, 1,252 members
- Stickers Streets 5,939 photos, 385 members
- StreetLevel 189,674 photos, 1,469 members
- ONE MILLION PROJECT 296,288 photos, 1,579 members
- Open Call for Art 799 photos, 454 members
- sticker flicker 11,271 photos, 284 members
- stencilrevolution.com 34,532 photos, 713 members
- sticker making 3,944 photos, 273 members
- Global Art Public Space - G.A.P.S. - 26,789 photos, 256 members
- the sticker life! 6,963 photos, 151 members
- STICKERS..: BURST EVERETHING!!! 238 photos, 286 members
- STICKY COMBOS 7,674 photos, 498 members
- Sticker Planet 25,488 photos, 927 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 90,353 photos, 3,492 members
- Street Stickers 70,165 photos, 2,692 members
- BN Post it up! 14,921 photos, 1,010 members
- sticker art 36,694 photos, 1,290 members
"i think i love you"
June 6th, 2012
"One of the most influential sticker artists i know, great guy with a good attitude, and hes always full of ideas! he makes great quality jams and its safe to say, He puts in more work in the sticker community than anyone i know."
January 31st, 2012
"im not gonna lie, when i first met skam i was intimidated. he has long straight black hair, paper white skin, eyeliner, black nails and always has his albino rat named Damien who he refers to as "hit familiar" with him. also he has one white contact lens that makes it very difficult to look him in the eye. but after talking with him, going out a few times and doing a couple shows with him i can honestly say that skam or "Raven" as he goes by in real life, is on of the nicest guys ive met in a while. he is endlessly excited about the sticker scene and very passionate about expressing his ideals, which by the way are solid. thank you skam for not judging me based on the subject matter of my project and allowing me the opportunity to show you what im really about. your the man, even though one time i had a dream about you and woke up with a nose bleed."
January 7th, 2012
MssN - no trades says:
"if u have to choices between a whiskey from 1920 and a beer .... clear ! .. I just fucking love this guy for this dirty art ... u r always welcome in the Netherlands !!!"
November 24th, 2011
RX SKULLS says:
"Second cat I met in the street art game!
SKAM is a super dedicated artist who continues to push his work even after 6+ years. He voices his opinions WITHOUT ANY fear of anyone else, which is kinda rare, and I respect that. He's a networking fiend and is responsible for introducing me to many awesome dudes in the street art community. For that I'm very grateful.
I don't see SKAM slowing down any time soon! He's got too many ideas and pure passion fueling him! Expect more great things!
Oh and Kater is correct, he really does eat babies."
November 24th, 2011
"5 true statements about my man SKAM
1- Skam has great taste in stickers. One of the most talented designers ive ever seen. Illustrations are out of this world. He really has captured the pure essence of the human face, along with every ghoulish creature ever to "walk" this earth
2- Skam makes more stickers... than anyone ive ever seen...
3- Skam ate a dead baby, at the age of 15. This event gave him all the
creative juices he needs to function when creating his devil like- "i will fuck you up" designs.
4- Skam has very polite phone manners.
5- Skam has the smartest/ strongest political and religious views compared to anyone. question him, and FEEL THE WRATH OF SATAN!!!
this guy is the real deal"
November 23rd, 2011
OBIT :) says:
"I absolutely love everything Skam does and give him the ultimate respect he deserves when I'm drunk.
Unfortunately for him I'm straight edge.
On the plus side he said he'd buy me a private 'dance' at the Pirates Cove Portland if I go visit him."
November 23rd, 2011
"Skam took my gf n my baby Fuck u Skam.....
But the pass is the pass:)
Skam is a raw artist putting out mad art for the streets.. stay up Skam"
August 18th, 2011
"This guy, this guy right here...fan-fucking-tastic.
Makes some of the sickest art your eyes will ever get touched by.
Ever say to yourself..."self, how can I be more awesome at life?"
I'll tell you how, you can't, your not SKAM.
Show him some love, he is seriuosly a great guy. Fuck typos."
August 9th, 2011
"Cooler than cool!"
August 4th, 2011
"SKAM gives and gives, all the time! from making everyone around him feel welcome and good to keeping the environment healthy and stocked with awesome artwork. He does it for the masses, for the kids, for those without a voice, and he does it all with an incredible style, good times!
I count myself lucky to have SKAM as a friend, he's a constant inspiration!!"
August 2nd, 2011
stick to adhesives says:
"SKAM has the drive to get it done and I appreciate that. He also follows the doctrine of "If It Has Adehesive It Must Be Stuck To Something". and I can appreciate that too.
"Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty and then we shall fill you with ourselves.”
- George Orwell, 1984"
April 28th, 2011
OD since 2010 says:
"Skam was the first to play air-guitar ever.
As a fifth beatle he was infamous for forgetting his guitar.
So the logical solution was taking allot of acid and just pretending.
Since then people referred scamming as an act of deception.
Skam is the origin of the word.
So without Skam Runescape would be allot less fun."
April 18th, 2011
"Skam puts in work..and keeps it real. He's one of the most influential street artist out there."
August 13th, 2010
" - alway's puttin' in work !!! A trade from tha homie is well worth it !!!"
July 18th, 2010
eye never sleep says:
"Skam is my number one fan......
So for that I thank him."
June 28th, 2010
♥NERD(Not trading) says:
"Fearless! Devoted! REAL! I've got tons of respect for this mad sticker machine!He says it and means it! From his stickers to his canvas and his music, Skam's work never ceases to amaze me! Truly a cool ass dude in my book!
June 6th, 2010
Street Grapes says:
"Skam is a great guy, with some sick stickers and art in his hands.
I have received a pack from him, and i was very much impressed!!
His designs, stencils, and many other techniques are great,
He prints and makes most of his stuff himself, but the quality is tops.
Keep making stickers my man!"
January 28th, 2010
"SKAM has more horror dvds than anyone i know. Listens to more "electronic" music than anyone, AND makes more stickers than most people out there; ladies be careful, he IS stocked up on his roofie prescription!"
December 10th, 2009
"blow yo old thoughts away, n realize your living a SKAM, get a pack from this guy, n take it to the streets...."
November 18th, 2009
andres musta says:
shy away from nothing
tell it like it is
live long and prosper!"
November 18th, 2009
"Skam is one of the most influential and creative sticker artists I have come across so far. the many different styles he uses for his stickers such as paint splatter and the use of stencils to convey political or artistic ideas are things I haven't seen anyone else do. Skam is definitley one of the best traders I have done trades with and I would encourage anyone to get some stickers together and do a trade with this dude."
November 17th, 2009
eep! [Theory Propaganda] says:
"Skam is a workaholic when it comes to creating and he doesn't seem to be quitting anytime soon.
Skam sends huge packs and doesn't afraid of anything."
November 17th, 2009
"Got a Sticker/art pack the size of ''Manual Uribe'' today, And it came from this dude,
October 16th, 2009
"makes good quality stickers..one of tha best trades i have done!"
September 30th, 2009
- SKAM sticker
- August 2009
- portland, oregon
- I am:
- time waster/ artist/ dj/ lover/ video game tester/