Hi, I'm Jeen Na and I'm 19 years old.
Here, you'll see portraits of my friends, family, and myself. I try to express my thoughts and personality through my photographs. I hope that someday I'll make a difference in the world. Flickr has been my start to making that difference.
Feel free to message me with questions or just to chat.
-Please do not steal my work.
-If you want to share my work, please make sure to credit back to my Flickr.
-For business inquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flickr Friday 8,696 photos, 13,395 members
- FASHION ♥ PASSION 81,181 photos, 6,681 members
- CHSPhotography Club 0 photos, 1 member
- PLYM Magazine 76,361 photos, 3,243 members
- Build Me Up 10,211 photos, 1,015 members
- Collaborative Colour Project 17 photos, 10 members
- dream or reality? 310,041 photos, 16,835 members
- Catchy Colors 3,446,231 photos, 120,014 members
- Conceptual photography 288,199 photos, 16,438 members
- Only A Fading Conception 1,814 photos, 1,449 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 318,756 photos, 19,579 members
- We Chase Light 8,707 photos, 1,182 members
- Soul of the photographs 3,354 photos, 893 members
- Teens With a Camera 96,872 photos, 3,700 members
- Weekly Self-Portrait (up to 3/week) 4,392 photos, 862 members
- Teen Photographers 13-19 78,982 photos, 3,196 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 628,319 photos, 26,703 members
- Just Teens (images OF teens only) 32,063 photos, 2,513 members
- Digital Diversity (now closed) 235 photos, 90 members
- A Collaboration: Photoshop Tips and Tutorials 9,447 photos, 3,393 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 167,389 photos, 8,037 members
- lens flares 11,952 photos, 2,544 members
- Project 365 1,690,191 photos, 28,385 members
- 365 Days Project 548,904 photos, 10,391 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 217,367 photos, 13,543 members
- Dreams/Nightmares 23,644 photos, 1,353 members
- Nightmares and Dreamscapes 20,331 photos, 1,878 members
- Sony a330 Owners Club 5,415 photos, 234 members
- Digital Paintings 12,150 photos, 654 members
- photoshop - drawings and paintings 1,206 photos, 173 members
- Magic Hour Portraits (NO flash) 445 photos, 134 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 204,121 photos, 16,282 members
- India Song 30,073 photos, 1,574 members
- ╠Mains-Hands-Hände-Mani-Manos╣ 8,067 photos, 4,357 members
- 365ish 12,786 photos, 244 members
- "It's me." 71,203 photos, 4,589 members
- The Portraits 13,442 photos, 716 members
- The Flickr Photography Club for Teenagers 19,776 photos, 1,280 members
- Flickr For Teenagers 33,420 photos, 1,141 members
- !~ Photo Manipulation ~! 3,181 photos, 301 members
- Excellence in image manipulation 2,372 photos, 409 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 165,861 photos, 12,813 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,206,786 photos, 24,376 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 217,244 photos, 8,210 members
- Teenagers on Photophlow 185 photos, 29 members
- Photomanipulation 76,513 photos, 6,949 members
- converse n.w.o. 12,993 photos, 2,944 members
- converse world domination! 26,043 photos, 8,656 members
- NO FLASH! 68,689 photos, 2,424 members
- Portraiture 695,150 photos, 27,260 members
"I am absolutely in love in Jeen's work. His photography embraces beautiful tones, amazing light, and incredible instances of movement that would have otherwise gone unnoticed by an ordinary person without the eye of an artist. His photography is captivating. I am looking forward to seeing how he continues to grow as a photographer! Keep up the wonderful work :)"
18th July, 2012
Maria Khiani says:
"Well Jeen is a true artist, I fell completely in love with his work.
I could write a novel but I won't, because I just adore every single piece of art he creates. And that's it. He's incredibly talented.
Keep it up Jeen, you'll go far with your photography!
15th July, 2012
Lana Isabella says:
the love between your pictures and me started a long long time ago so i have no clue why it took me so long to finally write you a testimonial.
the way you put colors as rich as the rainbow and ideas full of imagination in your pictures really blows my mind. you are one of my very favorites on flickr and I feel like I can relate to your work, because it's beautiful and flawless and light and growing and just wonderful.
Hope you know that."
11th April, 2012
homemade memories says:
"Jeen is a true visionary. Its hard for anyone to not appreciate such beautiful work. His portraits are striking and the tones are always soft and lovely. And it always seems like he puts so much care into his photographs. Please never stop shooting."
29th January, 2012
"Words can not describe the amount of amazement that goes through my head while looking at your work. I feel that you are truly someone who can inspire others through your work. I wish you all the best! I look foward to your updates!"
8th May, 2011
Huda Alessi says:
"You're an artist! I love your work, the colors, the tones, the textures!
everything is just perfect and charming! your photostream is one of my favorites! so, well done my friend."
5th March, 2011
"i'm just in love with every photo you create."
2nd January, 2011
"You, boy! are really talented! You have so many beautiful things ahead of you!
Jeen's photograph are simply breath taking! and very interesting! and some of them are just out of this world!
I keep coming back to his stream to see whether he has posted something extraordinary!
keep up the good work! and never let anyone come in your way! you're gorgeous!
24th December, 2010
angela w* says:
"although i don't know jeen very well, i know he is an amazing photographer and his photos really inspire me.
keep up the great work!"
4th December, 2010
E.B. Photography❤ says:
"I must have been OUT OF MY MIND to not have written you a testimonial yet -_-
To put it simply, all of your work is so carefully crafted and magical and I can never not look at a new upload of yours. You are extremely talented and I would wait anxiously to see another upload of yours even if I had to wait like... THREE MONTHS. Or something like that haha :D
You are awesome so keep doing what you're doing. You have a ton of potential, Jeen. :)"
29th November, 2010
amanda ishoey says:
"You are such a great photographer! Never stop what you're doing. You are sooooooooo amazing! Love your photos, and I always will!"
28th November, 2010
"Jeen is amazing.
There is no but, or, and or hi.
All his photographs are so perfect- the lighting, the mood, the composition.
Everything is so STUNNING.
I wish I could take something as beautiful as Jeen- but unfortunately, only Jeen is such the master. (:"
31st October, 2010
I haven't known your stream for very long, but all your recent pictures, heck, just show me 5 of your pictures and I already know for sure you're an amazing, mind blasting photographer.
well, what can't i say about you.
your photos are all just so gorgeous and unique. you are one of my inspirations because everything you upload is so visually beautiful. your photos are incredible. the colors and clearness and murkiness and mysteriousness and coolness of your pictures are out of this world.
your. whole. stream. is. truly. breath. taking.
zz. upload more!"
31st October, 2010
at a loss for words says:
"through his photography jeen conveys his deepest thoughts and philosophies through his truly captivating images. He encompasses not only his life, ideas, dreams, and philosophies but also things that viewers can connect to. because of that, he is my favorite person on flickr. Not only this but he is very loquacious and gregarious and replies to all flickr mail! i cried and dropped my canon rebel into a pond during golden hour when he decided to quit his 365. Jeen, you have captivated me time and time again and I look forward to drooling on my keys the next time I stare at one of your next cherubic self portraits. I also await reading your extraneous, but quite engrossing descriptions in each of your photographs.
LOL JK, GURL IMMA BEAT YOUR FACE IN.
2nd September, 2010
"Hey there Jeen, first of all I just want to say I think you are an exceptionally talented young man and one day you will be going places! I love your pics...they show your inner depth and imagination not to mention your wonderful sense of creativity! And if that's not all....you have a wonderful character....very friendly and open as is obvious from the number of the contacts you keep here on Flickr! Congratulations to you my friend!"
21st August, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"You are simply inspirational.
The power and beauty in your photos is mind blowing, I love your work.
That up there was the testimonial for your incredible work, this is for you. Jeen you are literally my best friend on flickr and I'm glad we were able to meet on this and you know what I would be honoured to meet you if you came to London. You make me smile and laugh from hundreds of miles and a different time zone away. I think maybe it was my first testimonial to you or something that got us talking ahh I can't remember but I'm really happy it did because we have had some awesome chats, and 'explore' progression! To be honest Jeen you are the amazing one, not me at all and I hope one day you will see that and we will live happily ever after as camera buddies!
6th August, 2010
"Even though I don't know Jeen well, I still love to look through his photos. He's a very inspirational and creative photographer. I admire his ability to see the perfect photo and his ability to execute that as well. Thank you Jeen, and keep on shootin' :)"
27th June, 2010
"na.jeen is a very talented young artist and has seriously got to keep going with his artwork. Well done na.jeen"
19th December, 2009
- Jeen Na
- May 2009
- United States
- I am: