Jeen Na is a freelance photographer based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He attends Kendall College of Art and Design and studies photography in the BFA Photography program.
To view more work:
For commissions and further inquiries please contact him at:
- DIPLOFOCUS ( The Best Of ) 2,793 photos, 1,168 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 15,669 photos, 919 members
- Flickr Friday 25,635 photos, 34,411 members
- FASHION ♥ PASSION 166,666 photos, 9,750 members
- CHSPhotography Club 0 photos, 1 member
- PLYM Magazine 148,006 photos, 4,056 members
- Build Me Up 14,333 photos, 1,061 members
- Collaborative Colour Project 17 photos, 10 members
- dream or reality? 477,814 photos, 21,007 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,327,286 photos, 171,440 members
- Conceptual photography 438,859 photos, 20,516 members
- Only A Fading Conception 1,629 photos, 1,552 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 308,597 photos, 23,073 members
- We Chase Light 15,554 photos, 1,458 members
- Soul of the photographs 2,979 photos, 980 members
- Teens With a Camera 112,501 photos, 3,938 members
- Weekly Self-Portrait (up to 3/week) 4,455 photos, 853 members
- Teen Photographers 13-19 94,207 photos, 3,342 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 881,336 photos, 31,309 members
- Just Teens (images OF teens only) 30,291 photos, 2,348 members
- Digital Diversity (now closed) 230 photos, 85 members
- A Collaboration: Photoshop Tips and Tutorials 11,670 photos, 3,415 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 192,985 photos, 8,306 members
- lens flares 16,179 photos, 3,021 members
- Project 365 1,887,329 photos, 30,713 members
- 365 Days Project 786,173 photos, 13,073 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 275,523 photos, 14,195 members
- Dreams/Nightmares 43,469 photos, 1,847 members
- Nightmares and Dreamscapes 27,647 photos, 2,166 members
- Sony a330 Owners Club 5,668 photos, 250 members
- Digital Paintings 25,435 photos, 973 members
- photoshop - drawings and paintings 1,188 photos, 178 members
- Magic Hour Portraits (NO flash) 619 photos, 151 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 252,232 photos, 17,247 members
- India Song 33,926 photos, 1,607 members
- ╠Mains-Hands-Hände-Mani-Manos╣ 7,683 photos, 4,288 members
- 365ish 12,693 photos, 242 members
- "It's me." 90,001 photos, 5,318 members
- The Portraits 17,042 photos, 823 members
- The Flickr Photography Club for Teenagers 22,325 photos, 1,348 members
- Flickr For Teenagers 37,626 photos, 1,223 members
- !~ Photo Manipulation ~! 8,310 photos, 420 members
- Excellence in image manipulation 2,555 photos, 395 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 207,613 photos, 13,538 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,641,163 photos, 28,118 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 671,355 photos, 16,390 members
- Teenagers on Photophlow 252 photos, 31 members
- Photomanipulation 101,413 photos, 7,482 members
- converse n.w.o. 13,504 photos, 3,086 members
- converse world domination! 25,819 photos, 8,574 members
"I am absolutely in love in Jeen's work. His photography embraces beautiful tones, amazing light, and incredible instances of movement that would have otherwise gone unnoticed by an ordinary person without the eye of an artist. His photography is captivating. I am looking forward to seeing how he continues to grow as a photographer! Keep up the wonderful work :)"
July 18th, 2012
Maria Khiani says:
"Well Jeen is a true artist, I fell completely in love with his work.
I could write a novel but I won't, because I just adore every single piece of art he creates. And that's it. He's incredibly talented.
Keep it up Jeen, you'll go far with your photography!
July 15th, 2012
Lana Isabella says:
the love between your pictures and me started a long long time ago so i have no clue why it took me so long to finally write you a testimonial.
the way you put colors as rich as the rainbow and ideas full of imagination in your pictures really blows my mind. you are one of my very favorites on flickr and I feel like I can relate to your work, because it's beautiful and flawless and light and growing and just wonderful.
Hope you know that."
April 11th, 2012
homemade memories says:
"Jeen is a true visionary. Its hard for anyone to not appreciate such beautiful work. His portraits are striking and the tones are always soft and lovely. And it always seems like he puts so much care into his photographs. Please never stop shooting."
January 29th, 2012
"Words can not describe the amount of amazement that goes through my head while looking at your work. I feel that you are truly someone who can inspire others through your work. I wish you all the best! I look foward to your updates!"
May 8th, 2011
Huda Alessi says:
"You're an artist! I love your work, the colors, the tones, the textures!
everything is just perfect and charming! your photostream is one of my favorites! so, well done my friend."
March 5th, 2011
"i'm just in love with every photo you create."
January 2nd, 2011
"You, boy! are really talented! You have so many beautiful things ahead of you!
Jeen's photograph are simply breath taking! and very interesting! and some of them are just out of this world!
I keep coming back to his stream to see whether he has posted something extraordinary!
keep up the good work! and never let anyone come in your way! you're gorgeous!
December 24th, 2010
angela w* says:
"although i don't know jeen very well, i know he is an amazing photographer and his photos really inspire me.
keep up the great work!"
December 4th, 2010
E.B. Photography❤ says:
"I must have been OUT OF MY MIND to not have written you a testimonial yet -_-
To put it simply, all of your work is so carefully crafted and magical and I can never not look at a new upload of yours. You are extremely talented and I would wait anxiously to see another upload of yours even if I had to wait like... THREE MONTHS. Or something like that haha :D
You are awesome so keep doing what you're doing. You have a ton of potential, Jeen. :)"
November 29th, 2010
amanda ishoey says:
"You are such a great photographer! Never stop what you're doing. You are sooooooooo amazing! Love your photos, and I always will!"
November 28th, 2010
"Jeen is amazing.
There is no but, or, and or hi.
All his photographs are so perfect- the lighting, the mood, the composition.
Everything is so STUNNING.
I wish I could take something as beautiful as Jeen- but unfortunately, only Jeen is such the master. (:"
October 31st, 2010
I haven't known your stream for very long, but all your recent pictures, heck, just show me 5 of your pictures and I already know for sure you're an amazing, mind blasting photographer.
well, what can't i say about you.
your photos are all just so gorgeous and unique. you are one of my inspirations because everything you upload is so visually beautiful. your photos are incredible. the colors and clearness and murkiness and mysteriousness and coolness of your pictures are out of this world.
your. whole. stream. is. truly. breath. taking.
zz. upload more!"
October 31st, 2010
at a loss for words says:
"through his photography jeen conveys his deepest thoughts and philosophies through his truly captivating images. He encompasses not only his life, ideas, dreams, and philosophies but also things that viewers can connect to. because of that, he is my favorite person on flickr. Not only this but he is very loquacious and gregarious and replies to all flickr mail! i cried and dropped my canon rebel into a pond during golden hour when he decided to quit his 365. Jeen, you have captivated me time and time again and I look forward to drooling on my keys the next time I stare at one of your next cherubic self portraits. I also await reading your extraneous, but quite engrossing descriptions in each of your photographs.
LOL JK, GURL IMMA BEAT YOUR FACE IN.
September 2nd, 2010
"Hey there Jeen, first of all I just want to say I think you are an exceptionally talented young man and one day you will be going places! I love your pics...they show your inner depth and imagination not to mention your wonderful sense of creativity! And if that's not all....you have a wonderful character....very friendly and open as is obvious from the number of the contacts you keep here on Flickr! Congratulations to you my friend!"
August 21st, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"You are simply inspirational.
The power and beauty in your photos is mind blowing, I love your work.
That up there was the testimonial for your incredible work, this is for you. Jeen you are literally my best friend on flickr and I'm glad we were able to meet on this and you know what I would be honoured to meet you if you came to London. You make me smile and laugh from hundreds of miles and a different time zone away. I think maybe it was my first testimonial to you or something that got us talking ahh I can't remember but I'm really happy it did because we have had some awesome chats, and 'explore' progression! To be honest Jeen you are the amazing one, not me at all and I hope one day you will see that and we will live happily ever after as camera buddies!
August 6th, 2010
"Even though I don't know Jeen well, I still love to look through his photos. He's a very inspirational and creative photographer. I admire his ability to see the perfect photo and his ability to execute that as well. Thank you Jeen, and keep on shootin' :)"
June 27th, 2010
"na.jeen is a very talented young artist and has seriously got to keep going with his artwork. Well done na.jeen"
December 19th, 2009
- Jeen Na
- May 2009
- United States
- I am:
- Jeen Na