i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (3)
- *-*WHOLLATTA*-*WASHINGTON*-* 91,500 photos, 1,404 members
- yellowstone 45,050 photos, 3,429 members
- Ghost Signs 32,719 photos, 2,342 members
- American Typologies 37,705 photos, 756 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 91,243 photos, 3,380 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 853,959 photos, 16,736 members
- greyhound group 24,401 photos, 1,618 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 542,113 photos, 13,496 members
- Hawaiian islands 12,687 photos, 312 members
- Dave! 190 photos, 51 members
- artland 1,079,672 photos, 41,659 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 16,732 photos, 918 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 34,453 photos, 1,421 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 15,475 photos, 663 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 9,335 photos, 934 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,322 photos, 297 members
- Auto-Anthropology 21,735 photos, 2,111 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 93,201 photos, 4,675 members
- Florida, USA 198,101 photos, 7,523 members
- beautiful decay. 369,659 photos, 11,706 members
- Great Signs 108,403 photos, 5,405 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 40,594 photos, 7,179 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,137 photos, 192 members
- Bloomfield 811 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,879 photos, 83 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,411 photos, 1,840 members
- Prague 83,126 photos, 5,900 members
- Urban Velo 23,643 photos, 1,657 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 165,557 photos, 8,870 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,904 photos, 3,838 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 39,089 photos, 2,030 members
- Lighthouses of the World 90,823 photos, 13,037 members
- American Photojournalism 1,594 photos, 154 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 87,296 photos, 1,587 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 280,317 photos, 14,258 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 33,138 photos, 1,273 members
- Cats Cats Cats 451,687 photos, 28,654 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 52,625 photos, 6,842 members
- Street or Studio 1,979 photos, 2,394 members
- Americana 76,318 photos, 2,895 members
- Bicycle Racing 43,603 photos, 1,961 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,596 photos, 155 members
- Doors & Windows Project 175,653 photos, 14,275 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 895,556 photos, 41,635 members
- cliché photography 541 photos, 124 members
- Nikon D300 Users 577,339 photos, 17,449 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,512 photos, 6,599 members
- Industrial Decay 154,232 photos, 10,071 members
- Fading America 94,483 photos, 2,501 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken