i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (3)
- *-*WHOLLATTA*-*WASHINGTON*-* 89,682 photos, 1,391 members
- yellowstone 44,112 photos, 3,377 members
- Ghost Signs 31,480 photos, 2,312 members
- American Typologies 36,382 photos, 743 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 88,340 photos, 3,301 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 807,586 photos, 15,897 members
- greyhound group 24,126 photos, 1,604 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 508,741 photos, 13,111 members
- Hawaiian islands 12,022 photos, 304 members
- Dave! 190 photos, 51 members
- artland 1,023,317 photos, 40,753 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 16,237 photos, 900 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 33,923 photos, 1,412 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 15,173 photos, 659 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 9,008 photos, 915 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,272 photos, 292 members
- Auto-Anthropology 21,102 photos, 2,094 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 91,881 photos, 4,689 members
- Florida, USA 190,805 photos, 7,442 members
- beautiful decay. 358,510 photos, 11,506 members
- Great Signs 105,151 photos, 5,393 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 39,176 photos, 7,048 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,076 photos, 190 members
- Bloomfield 812 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,930 photos, 85 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,295 photos, 1,833 members
- Prague 82,098 photos, 5,825 members
- Urban Velo 23,534 photos, 1,645 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 164,309 photos, 8,905 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,707 photos, 3,828 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 38,218 photos, 2,004 members
- Lighthouses of the World 88,814 photos, 12,862 members
- American Photojournalism 1,544 photos, 147 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 82,692 photos, 1,542 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 275,588 photos, 14,198 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 32,459 photos, 1,258 members
- Cats Cats Cats 445,517 photos, 28,470 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,677 photos, 6,903 members
- Street or Studio 1,985 photos, 2,404 members
- Americana 74,646 photos, 2,875 members
- Bicycle Racing 43,081 photos, 1,958 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,567 photos, 154 members
- Doors & Windows Project 172,121 photos, 14,231 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 884,426 photos, 40,766 members
- cliché photography 541 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D300 Users 574,218 photos, 17,441 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,619 photos, 6,583 members
- Industrial Decay 150,660 photos, 9,996 members
- Fading America 91,731 photos, 2,468 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken