i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (4)
- yellowstone 40,939 photos, 3,170 members
- Ghost Signs 29,462 photos, 2,247 members
- American Typologies 31,992 photos, 693 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 81,204 photos, 3,146 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 656,468 photos, 14,179 members
- greyhound group 23,012 photos, 1,571 members
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 399,192 photos, 11,903 members
- Hawaiian islands 10,091 photos, 278 members
- Dave! 194 photos, 51 members
- artland 859,438 photos, 38,447 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 14,666 photos, 857 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 31,062 photos, 1,369 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 13,463 photos, 620 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 8,220 photos, 826 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,139 photos, 283 members
- Auto-Anthropology 19,643 photos, 1,992 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 87,153 photos, 4,721 members
- Florida, USA 171,824 photos, 7,088 members
- beautiful decay. 324,157 photos, 11,099 members
- Great Signs 99,214 photos, 5,363 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 38,108 photos, 6,974 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,054 photos, 186 members
- Bloomfield 779 photos, 55 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,921 photos, 86 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,041 photos, 1,798 members
- Prague 77,507 photos, 5,600 members
- Urban Velo 23,263 photos, 1,605 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 160,332 photos, 8,906 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,205 photos, 3,820 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 34,967 photos, 1,877 members
- Lighthouses of the World 81,670 photos, 12,184 members
- American Photojournalism 1,386 photos, 123 members
- The American Roadside 73,076 photos, 1,464 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 255,718 photos, 14,025 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 29,695 photos, 1,221 members
- Cats Cats Cats 424,112 photos, 27,799 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,754 photos, 6,869 members
- Street or Studio 2,003 photos, 2,411 members
- Americana 70,623 photos, 2,775 members
- Bicycle Racing 37,445 photos, 1,899 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,484 photos, 151 members
- Doors & Windows Project 162,887 photos, 14,095 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 737,910 photos, 37,058 members
- cliché photography 565 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D300 Users 563,260 photos, 17,344 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,814 photos, 6,593 members
- Industrial Decay 140,116 photos, 9,677 members
- Fading America 84,222 photos, 2,385 members
- William Eggleston 68,894 photos, 2,701 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken