i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (3)
- *-*WHOLLATTA*-*WASHINGTON*-* 89,890 photos, 1,399 members
- yellowstone 44,434 photos, 3,406 members
- Ghost Signs 31,906 photos, 2,316 members
- American Typologies 36,921 photos, 751 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 89,488 photos, 3,330 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 824,521 photos, 16,158 members
- greyhound group 24,230 photos, 1,608 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 520,902 photos, 13,228 members
- Hawaiian islands 12,203 photos, 307 members
- Dave! 190 photos, 51 members
- artland 1,043,552 photos, 41,058 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 16,368 photos, 901 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 34,153 photos, 1,413 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 15,272 photos, 663 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 9,131 photos, 918 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,294 photos, 295 members
- Auto-Anthropology 21,324 photos, 2,103 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 92,646 photos, 4,687 members
- Florida, USA 192,939 photos, 7,447 members
- beautiful decay. 362,979 photos, 11,581 members
- Great Signs 105,974 photos, 5,396 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 40,599 photos, 7,196 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,135 photos, 193 members
- Bloomfield 812 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,870 photos, 84 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,351 photos, 1,833 members
- Prague 82,445 photos, 5,858 members
- Urban Velo 23,563 photos, 1,645 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 164,792 photos, 8,896 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 41,103 photos, 3,835 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 38,575 photos, 2,011 members
- Lighthouses of the World 89,574 photos, 12,931 members
- American Photojournalism 1,602 photos, 149 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 83,837 photos, 1,563 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 278,363 photos, 14,229 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 32,680 photos, 1,265 members
- Cats Cats Cats 447,514 photos, 28,548 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,267 photos, 6,906 members
- Street or Studio 1,983 photos, 2,400 members
- Americana 75,252 photos, 2,887 members
- Bicycle Racing 43,311 photos, 1,957 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,583 photos, 155 members
- Doors & Windows Project 173,477 photos, 14,250 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 887,897 photos, 41,043 members
- cliché photography 541 photos, 125 members
- Nikon D300 Users 575,224 photos, 17,438 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,601 photos, 6,593 members
- Industrial Decay 151,997 photos, 10,024 members
- Fading America 92,738 photos, 2,479 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken