i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (4)
- Ghost Signs 27,879 photos, 2,196 members
- American Typologies 29,447 photos, 635 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 73,261 photos, 2,992 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 532,884 photos, 12,605 members
- greyhound group 22,754 photos, 1,542 members
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 303,435 photos, 10,238 members
- Hawaiian islands 8,895 photos, 269 members
- Dave! 198 photos, 51 members
- artland 738,367 photos, 35,083 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 13,638 photos, 818 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 28,471 photos, 1,303 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 12,005 photos, 596 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 7,590 photos, 754 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,045 photos, 277 members
- Auto-Anthropology 18,977 photos, 1,892 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 82,820 photos, 4,765 members
- Florida, USA 158,221 photos, 6,778 members
- beautiful decay. 296,625 photos, 10,571 members
- Great Signs 96,023 photos, 5,328 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 35,702 photos, 6,641 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,001 photos, 170 members
- Bloomfield 770 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,865 photos, 86 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 6,893 photos, 1,748 members
- Prague 73,962 photos, 5,410 members
- Urban Velo 23,431 photos, 1,569 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 158,313 photos, 8,894 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 38,672 photos, 3,743 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 32,784 photos, 1,770 members
- Lighthouses of the World 76,132 photos, 11,571 members
- American Photojournalism 1,244 photos, 111 members
- The American Roadside 68,058 photos, 1,365 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 238,428 photos, 13,816 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 28,225 photos, 1,170 members
- Cats Cats Cats 405,369 photos, 27,041 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 54,373 photos, 6,604 members
- Street or Studio 2,020 photos, 2,416 members
- Americana 65,103 photos, 2,673 members
- Bicycle Racing 32,960 photos, 1,805 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 31 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,426 photos, 152 members
- Doors & Windows Project 155,216 photos, 13,839 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 617,024 photos, 32,346 members
- cliché photography 567 photos, 128 members
- Nikon D300 Users 552,173 photos, 17,238 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 30,168 photos, 6,589 members
- Industrial Decay 131,538 photos, 9,354 members
- Fading America 78,919 photos, 2,311 members
- William Eggleston 62,678 photos, 2,497 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 66,808 photos, 6,387 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken