i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (3)
- yellowstone 41,957 photos, 3,202 members
- Ghost Signs 29,951 photos, 2,258 members
- American Typologies 32,914 photos, 711 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 83,572 photos, 3,199 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 687,649 photos, 14,637 members
- greyhound group 23,124 photos, 1,578 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 422,177 photos, 12,275 members
- Hawaiian islands 10,490 photos, 285 members
- Dave! 192 photos, 51 members
- artland 894,031 photos, 39,051 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 14,959 photos, 873 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 31,667 photos, 1,380 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 13,864 photos, 626 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 8,370 photos, 856 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,166 photos, 284 members
- Auto-Anthropology 19,947 photos, 2,021 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 88,080 photos, 4,716 members
- Florida, USA 176,154 photos, 7,181 members
- beautiful decay. 331,966 photos, 11,207 members
- Great Signs 100,381 photos, 5,369 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 38,237 photos, 6,972 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,053 photos, 186 members
- Bloomfield 783 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,922 photos, 85 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,087 photos, 1,802 members
- Prague 78,249 photos, 5,665 members
- Urban Velo 23,322 photos, 1,615 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 161,132 photos, 8,911 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,207 photos, 3,825 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 35,484 photos, 1,898 members
- Lighthouses of the World 82,952 photos, 12,324 members
- American Photojournalism 1,381 photos, 131 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 75,213 photos, 1,485 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 260,055 photos, 14,090 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 30,363 photos, 1,232 members
- Cats Cats Cats 429,065 photos, 28,014 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,737 photos, 6,891 members
- Street or Studio 1,999 photos, 2,410 members
- Americana 71,398 photos, 2,790 members
- Bicycle Racing 38,210 photos, 1,906 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,499 photos, 150 members
- Doors & Windows Project 164,826 photos, 14,133 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 774,089 photos, 38,112 members
- cliché photography 565 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D300 Users 565,022 photos, 17,388 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,778 photos, 6,580 members
- Industrial Decay 142,963 photos, 9,760 members
- Fading America 85,740 photos, 2,408 members
- William Eggleston 70,776 photos, 2,738 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken