i walk around and shoot photos, sometimes a few come out o.k. at times i may ride a bicycle or drive a car to go to places to shoot photos, some of these come out alright too. mostly it's crap.
Photos of simple pleasure (3)
- yellowstone 43,504 photos, 3,325 members
- Ghost Signs 31,258 photos, 2,296 members
- American Typologies 35,668 photos, 740 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 87,694 photos, 3,274 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 782,826 photos, 15,634 members
- greyhound group 23,912 photos, 1,599 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 491,336 photos, 12,945 members
- Hawaiian islands 11,805 photos, 301 members
- Dave! 191 photos, 51 members
- artland 994,541 photos, 40,512 members
- Closed for Business - abandoned shops/stores 15,986 photos, 900 members
- Pittsburgh And The Region 33,598 photos, 1,411 members
- Rust Belt (Industrial Midwest USA) 14,994 photos, 656 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 8,738 photos, 904 members
- Red Brick & Blue Sky 4,238 photos, 291 members
- Auto-Anthropology 20,902 photos, 2,079 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 91,326 photos, 4,703 members
- Florida, USA 188,116 photos, 7,391 members
- beautiful decay. 353,159 photos, 11,436 members
- Great Signs 103,900 photos, 5,390 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 38,423 photos, 6,963 members
- Halloween Front Yard Displays 2,042 photos, 186 members
- Bloomfield 812 photos, 53 members
- PITTSBURGHERS ON THE ROAD 1,927 photos, 85 members
- Frank Gehry's Architecture 7,233 photos, 1,824 members
- Prague 81,419 photos, 5,785 members
- Urban Velo 23,484 photos, 1,639 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 163,594 photos, 8,918 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,192 photos, 3,820 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 37,269 photos, 1,981 members
- Lighthouses of the World 87,429 photos, 12,750 members
- American Photojournalism 1,509 photos, 146 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 80,773 photos, 1,524 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 272,347 photos, 14,179 members
- Wild Wonderful West Virginia 32,060 photos, 1,255 members
- Cats Cats Cats 442,239 photos, 28,390 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,399 photos, 6,910 members
- Street or Studio 1,988 photos, 2,405 members
- Americana 73,901 photos, 2,862 members
- Bicycle Racing 42,009 photos, 1,958 members
- Three Rivers Arts Festival 2008 97 photos, 30 members
- Pittsburgh In Black & White 1,556 photos, 154 members
- Doors & Windows Project 170,482 photos, 14,212 members
- What's your angle, buddy? 879,498 photos, 40,616 members
- cliché photography 542 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D300 Users 572,263 photos, 17,437 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,646 photos, 6,574 members
- Industrial Decay 149,538 photos, 9,960 members
- Fading America 90,388 photos, 2,450 members
- William Eggleston 76,036 photos, 2,839 members
"simple pleasure, is anything but simple --
but the pleasure part is factual.
he's real AND good -- in many aspects of the word.
his snaps are brilliant --
with a few shots of crap mixed in!!
(I like the crap best!)
May 27th, 2006
"Dave is someone I knew from the Fotolog days, and I'm glad that he has continued to post here on Flickr.
Honestly, I think he's got the most consistently good stream of photographs I've come across.
No crap here, despite what he says."
April 27th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"Dave has such an interesting perspective on the world in which he lives. He is first an Artist, Photographer second. Why? Its in his compositions. He has truely influenced all of us in the Pittsburgh Group to capture angles previously foreign to us. Daves use of color and new skills in Tilt Shift continue to amaze me! I am glad to have him for friend!
April 15th, 2006
"~I have really enjoyed getting to know David, he's damn near one of the strangest people I know, and one of the best fotags I have seen here in Pittsburgh, always revealing a unique view of the city I love and call home, he's constantly finding objects that catch the eye of the viewer...revealing color, texture and composition that are all well thought out and presented~"
March 20th, 2006
"I can't say enough good things about your work. It is always technical sound and as well as creative. I enjoy the perspective of your photographs. You are right, your familiarity with your subjects always brings something more to your shots.
You are also one of the funniest dudes I know. Tom's Diner wouldn't be the same without your off-the-hook comments...Here's to many more Exposure Nights..."
November 26th, 2005
- David Kent
- April 2005
- Export, PA
- Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken