A small point - I pay for the hosting of these photos. I have no problem with them being blogged, or used on non-commercial websites, but ASK ME FIRST.
London Noir at the Horse Hospital, Bloomsbury, August 7-September 4 2006
Precinct 13 - a flickr group for urban paranoia and unease
The London Chain
London After Midnight - night shots of London
Recently I have been listening to:
Photos of Simon Crubellier (4)
- Hull 31,441 photos, 1,197 members
- Yorkshire 234,911 photos, 5,238 members
- COUNTY OF ESSEX -- 17,717 photos, 490 members
- Essex Architecture 1,220 photos, 141 members
- The Development and Construction of London 3,792 photos, 138 members
- London Streets 139,962 photos, 12,484 members
- Glasgow Photo 997 photos, 3,224 members
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 2,926 photos, 1,704 members
- Ayrshire 35,122 photos, 705 members
- Scottish Ruins 2,431 photos, 192 members
- Scotland 609,605 photos, 18,948 members
- Urban Exploration Scotland 7,384 photos, 276 members
- dr cream street art 409 photos, 42 members
- The Smiling Victorian 2,222 photos, 685 members
- London Shot Collective 6,265 photos, 283 members
- Bakerloo Line 456 photos, 67 members
- Father Ted 88 photos, 53 members
- Lost Clothes 127 photos, 22 members
- City and Architecture 18,555 photos, 4,088 members
- SPNC - Street Photography Now Community 581 photos, 2,731 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 126,475 photos, 3,588 members
- Portrush 1,488 photos, 70 members
- Portstewart 1,085 photos, 72 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 423,339 photos, 17,177 members
- Dirt: The filthy reality of everyday life 468 photos, 100 members
- amywinehouse 268 photos, 137 members
- amy winehouse 400 photos, 183 members
- Hipsta Creatures Great and Small 1,723 photos, 99 members
- Doctor Who 19,321 photos, 2,115 members
- Window seat please 115,311 photos, 30,378 members
- Space-Invaders 42,122 photos, 2,703 members
- Space Invaders London 3,029 photos, 318 members
- Not Real People 37,469 photos, 1,993 members
- Boing Boing 138,701 photos, 5,186 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 714,583 photos, 51,721 members
- NW London Stencil Fox 57 photos, 15 members
- LONDON - Hipstamatic ( New group ) 1,241 photos, 114 members
- Fans of The Royal Parks 1,184 photos, 200 members
- Mannequin 29,653 photos, 3,722 members
- BIKER LIFE ~ living and loving the lifestyle~ 129,480 photos, 8,499 members
- Top Pics (Accept or Reject)- A W@nker-Free Zone 25 photos, 91 members
- @AubadeMagazine 21,946 photos, 486 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,778 photos, 21,504 members
- dinosaurs! 14,897 photos, 2,088 members
- Friches et lieux oubliés 59,118 photos, 1,710 members
- Pumpkin 7,190 photos, 1,486 members
- Banksy Back-in-the-Day 576 photos, 228 members
- Jewish faces M&MS 2,886 photos, 432 members
- Belfast City 13,578 photos, 665 members
- Alien Skin Software 32,020 photos, 2,361 members
"thank you, Simon_love your shots your talent your vision_glad to get a contact with your creation_good luck, my friend! - :[ maldoror ]:"
December 8th, 2009
"simon is often said to be the last romantic in camden. whilst i agree that that to some extent may be the case i see him as much more than that!
what's brilliant about mr crubellier's work is his uncanny ability to capture something worthwhile and esthetically pleasing in anything and everything. diversity is a true feature with this bloke, too. from soft shots of a cool camden canal and amazing images of saturated sky to the nitty, gritty, grimey, in-your-face colours of the streets around us and the raw wit that so often seems to evade london photographers these days.
a true master of nighttime photography, a skilled portrayer of movement and light, a diversified artist and above all a photographer to take interest in as his images always promise more than just your average flickr-contact; i am confident that i one day will run into him around our neighbourhood!
'til then i pay this small homage in the hope that those of you who have not already discovered him will take note and have peek as those of us who have have fallen head over heels!
March 9th, 2009
"Simon's photography is great.
It always feels so familiar to me (lots pf photos taken in or around Camden) and I love the way he sees and photographs every day things that we see around us all of the time.
Dark and moody, bright and kitsch, his work is always interesting, and it's a real pleasure to have him visit my stream so often.
July 27th, 2008
"His stuff just oozes cool."
July 15th, 2008
"YEAH - simon you ROCK!!
like your style.
you have great colours
in your shots! ...love it
everytime i see your london shots
i´ll be back in london!!!
February 28th, 2008
Madam The Strange says:
"Thanks Friend :)"
February 2nd, 2008
Steph Edwards says:
"Dark...dirty....witty....and just plain brilliant! Simon's photography is so unique and never ceases to inspire me.
His images of London are honest, intriguing and raw, and constantly remind me why I love this city so much. A very interesting and talented photographer."
September 1st, 2007
"simon is perhaps the last romantic in camden. i guess that says a lot."
June 23rd, 2006
best shop says:
"What can you say about Mr Crubellier? Except that his eye on the city is unique and inspiring. Dark and scary. Bright and unusual (I'm thinking of his rivets series here). A wry sense of humour is overlly apparent in his photography and his comments."
May 30th, 2006
Princess Valium says:
"the ever charmingly mysterious Mister Crubellier's photos make me remember why I love the grit, the grime, the parks, teh pr0n and the people of London.
and he's a nice bloke."
March 24th, 2006
"One of the three people I'm actively trying to learn from, Simon's photos are always the first to look at when they come in, and they always have something new to offer. There's always a new perspective on everyday things, a darker take on the overly familiar, (which appeals to me) and a sense of fun and exploration. I can't recommend his work highly enough."
February 18th, 2006
damp oven says:
"Great action, night, people, and building shots.
February 4th, 2006
- September 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken