Please pick up your copy here for display on your profile.
46 47 48 49 50 51!!! years old and married.
after i get breast cancer in 1995 and a relapse 1998 i stop working as chemical lab assistant.
now, with time at home, i began to take photos to relax myself.
in 2006 i found flickr and like to share my photos. i know, they are not professional but i love to comment and be commented. i'll learn from others and try to get better. my dream is to get a really good camera....... until now i use a canon ixus and a sony dsc-h5.
if you like my work and add me as a contact, please don't worry if i didn't add you. i wish i had the time to look and comment to all the great work here on flickr. and if you don't find yourself any longer in my contactlist don't take it personally. from time to time i clear my contacts and take those out who hasn't been here for a longer time ...
i think they are not longer interested.
sold my sony dsc-h5 and bought a
canon eos 400d
canon efs 18-55mm
canon ef 50mm f/1,8 (since august 2008)
canon ef 100mm is usm (since november 2011)
raynox macroscopic lens
march 2008 - yeepeeeeh :)
sold the canon 400d and bought a canon 60d
thank you for your visit
and if you like,
view my mosaics "i love your work" and see the wonderful photos of my friends here :
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.
Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!
btw - all rights are reserved, if you like my work please contact me
DO NOT make any of my photo's a favorite without a comment or have photo's of your own to view..BECAUSE I WILL BLOCK YOU!!!!!!!
news: I start in march 2009 with volunteer work in FRIEDENSDORF OBERHAUSEN - please visit the homepage and help if you like - thx :)
- * Textura * - Post 1 Award 2 13,916 photos, 290 members
- **Optical Excellence** ( Admin Invite Only ) 88,360 photos, 5,450 members
- Landscapes with a Painterly Touch 9,714 photos, 387 members
- **Optical Excellence** The Very Best Level 2 ~ Post 1 Award 3 45,935 photos, 3,059 members
- jesuscm's favorites Gallery (Admin invite only) P1►A/C3 6,049 photos, 468 members
- Instant Classics ॐ 10,044 photos, 799 members
- Brushes and Pixels [CLOSED] 1,708 photos, 143 members
- "Creme de la Crème P1/A2/F2 [sweeper on] 72,211 photos, 1,784 members
- Pastel Tones 726 photos, 56 members
- ★Exotic touch 11,759 photos, 430 members
- Gallery de la Gravure /p1 /A2/~~ 3,455 photos, 464 members
- ART of ARCHITECTURE (P1/C1) 12,952 photos, 460 members
- Petit Musée de Kurt Peiser/ by Admin Invite Only /p1/A3 8,330 photos, 765 members
- Vintage & Retro Tones (soft & hazy) 1,201 photos, 415 members
- The New**Perfection In Pictures** ( Open) 29,850 photos, 2,830 members
- Book of Inspirations (Textured only ) 21,861 photos, 943 members
- The Cadillacs of Photography 16,414 photos, 804 members
- Kurt Peiser Gallery*by Admin/Mod invite Only*P1-C3 25,258 photos, 1,488 members
- Masterpiece Gallery of the Apple Tree 2,786 photos, 206 members
- **Masterclass Elite** Invite Only Post 1-Award 3 29,246 photos, 1,974 members
- The Golden Power Club (Admin Invite Only) 11,981 photos, 692 members
- Gallery 999 544 photos, 36 members
- ♥Sweet melodies♥ 59,364 photos, 1,606 members
- Temporarely closed - sorry 31,396 photos, 3,665 members
- avp&a #3 - Sorry, we are CLOSED 6,599 photos, 850 members
- A Square Bravo [allowable square only] A1/P1 sweeper on 2,865 photos, 147 members
- Coups de Coeur 13,757 photos, 518 members
- Da Vinci Memories ~ 23,910 photos, 1,928 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 38,195 photos, 2,460 members
- Texturing the world [Add 1 and Coment 1] 82,541 photos, 2,378 members
- Image Excellence (Admin Invite Only) ADD 1, C.3 35,398 photos, 1,131 members
- The Inspiration Tree Blog 4,181 photos, 128 members
- The Golden Gallery (Admin-Invited Only) 56,299 photos, 4,223 members
- Create To Live (P1/C1) 6,923 photos, 166 members
- avp&a #2 - Sorry, we have CLOSED 18,523 photos, 1,519 members
- avp&a #1 - SORRY, We Have to CLOSE 67,899 photos, 3,336 members
- FEED THE SOUL - Award 2 others - Invite Only 6,199 photos, 150 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 11,654 photos, 2,040 members
- Richard's Silver Star (25+faves, admin-invite) 20,875 photos, 1,078 members
- A Square Excellence [texture image only] A1/P1 admin control 1,555 photos, 126 members
- A Square Collection - admin B/W favorites 854 photos, 109 members
- Fantasy River Pure (invitation only) 393 photos, 65 members
- Deepavali (Admin Invite Only) 6,378 photos, 205 members
- Temporarily Closed **Masterclass Exhibition** Admin Invit 38,482 photos, 1,860 members
- Art for the Art (Admin-Invite) 21,662 photos, 1,292 members
- A Square Unforgettable Fire [Glory Image Only] Congratulations 506 photos, 131 members
- ♠ Magic Universe Masterpieces ♠ P1/A2 2,522 photos, 577 members
- Magic Universe P1/A2 - Active Sweeper 38,643 photos, 2,398 members
- Dreaming - Photos (Admin Invite Only - Post 1 Award 2) 9,409 photos, 860 members
- Vermeer Pearls.. (P1/A2) 100,906 photos, 4,220 members
"Amazing artist, love to see what Silvia is up to and the newest techniques she has applied. Stunning works of art! Her compassion to other photographers is remarkable!!! Thank you for blessing others so often!!!"
September 30th, 2013
"Her work is a constant inspiration, especially her post-processing techniques - true masterpiece! I am so lucky to have Silvia in my contacts!"
September 3rd, 2012
remember moments says:
"Silvia schafft es ihre guten Bilder mit Texturen noch zu optimieren. Aus schönen Fotos werden friedvolle Motive, verträumt und zauberhaft. Erstrebenswerte Welten. Das ist bisher noch niemand in dieser Qualität gelungen (meine persönliche Ansicht)."
July 7th, 2012
"ich mag die zartheit und das spiel mit der schärfe und unschärfe bei silvias bilder ,man kann so schön träumen und sich in ihren bildern verlieren,,"
February 21st, 2011
"I luckily found Silvia's photostream and immediately fell in love with her work. Her choice of color tone and texture make her works unique and different. I am also in awe of her ability to choose perfect poems/quotes to complement her images. She is so inspiring!"
September 1st, 2010
"Silvia must be one of the most supportive and kind flickr members around but that's not all, she's also a wonderfully creative photographer and texture artist with a great eye for detail and colour.
Keep up the good work Silvia, it's an honour to call you a friend and flickr would be a poorer place without you. ~Jill~"
August 28th, 2010
30 years later says:
"I have been head over heels for Silvia Otten-Nattkamp's photostream for a long time now ... her unique compositions, her exquisite use of texture and tones, and her sensitive versatility. Hand her a random object or scene and it will come back to you with beauty and meaning. I seriously believe Silvia could make urban art out of a Home Depot parking lot!
Thank you so much for your generosity, Silvia ... your careful crediting and teaching, the "I Love Your Work" series. I aspire to your vision and skill!"
July 20th, 2010
"I came across Silvia's wonderful work just as my own work was feeling very frustrating and stale. I found myself completely refreshed and energized as I gazed through the amazing captures of I found here. They were and are....fresh, nostalgic, fanciful, inviting and magical. Like little glimpses of dreams and/or memories of childhood or at least days now past.....they feel me with feelings of wonder and memories of happy times. She is a real pleasure to have as a contact, a friend and an inspiration."
January 28th, 2010
Wendy Longo photography says:
"After over a year of being a Flickr Friend and fan of your amazing work do I realize we have much more in common then the passion for photography. I read your profile today and found that you are a cancer survivor as well .....may you live a strong and healthy life and thank you for sharing your beautiful images !"
December 30th, 2009
"Oh the beautiful and talented Silvia! One of my favourite flickr people and a truly beautiful soul. Your talent is sublime, your attention to detail amazing and your friendship is priceless. I looove her pictures, always so charming =)
So so glad we 'met' on flickr!!
December 19th, 2009
"Silvia sees the beauty in each and every thing around her.
She interprets these things sometimes in serious, moody ways.
What I like most is when she interprets things
in cute and funny ways;-)
It is so relaxing to go through her photostream...that's why I love her works! :-)"
November 15th, 2009
"I met Silvia from the beginning she was posting on flickr, and I followed the progress in work and photography during that time...always amazed by her texture-work, always charmed by her kisses, but most of all...always in my heart my dear friend :-)
June 20th, 2009
memorias perdías says:
"i absolutely love the way she works, the way she manages to reflect all of her sensitivity through her creations, a very talented woman and a supportive friend, something that shows also from the way she composes her contacts creations adding more beauty to the one already existent
i love to see the world through your eyes Silvia, thanks for sharing your soul's beauty with us"
March 21st, 2009
"Silvia is one of my first contacts here on flickr. I love her flower pictures, they're so full of colors and passion. Keep up the good work, Silvia :)"
August 15th, 2008
j.anne4 ( Janne ) says:
"Silvia is my lovely friend here in flickr. Love her work!!
She is talented .. creative photographer. Keep up the fantastic work that you do, and thanks for being such a wonderful friend :))"
February 24th, 2008
"Silvia has been one of my first contacts on flickr, and since that time she has constantly given me positive and encouraging feedback, and it's always a great honor to be displayed in her now famous "I love your work" mosaics!
She has a very eclectic photostream. Her colorful macro shots are always very creative, she certainly has a unique eye for photography. Most of all it's a great pleasure to have Silvia as a friend and flickr contact!"
November 6th, 2007
"Silvia gives definition to what sharing beauty is all about. Her work is as lovely as the lady within. I appreciate her willingness to showcase the beauty she finds in the work of others... it's wonderful to have found so many great contacts through her generous spirit. Thank you, Silvia, for sharing your artistic ability with us. I love seeing your new posts. You are a shining light!"
October 11th, 2007
Karen Rzonca says:
"When I think of a word that best describes Silvia to me its "sharing", she shares her own talent as a photographer with us through her always beautiful and stunning photos, and through her beautiful mosaics she shares the works of others as well. Her warmth as a person also comes through in her kind comments. I always look forward to Silvias photos and I am so glad to know her through flickr"
June 16th, 2007
"Silvia is a wonderful photographer... her flower macros are so beautiful and very well presented. Not only are her photos beautiful but she is also a lovely and very kind person who always strives to show off her favorites from her friends in her daily mosaics. Thank you Silvia for being such a lovely contact xx"
June 3rd, 2007
ladyLara ( Laura Bâlc ) says:
"She is a Great friend .....a warm person and she loves nature ......
Her photos speech for her !!!
A big heart !!!!!!!
Thanks for everything Silvia !!!
My best wishes and lots of love !"
April 2nd, 2007
"I love Silvia's work, but I also admire her because she can see the beauty in others work and present it so that everyone can see it. I hope her contacts continue to support her unique view of Flickr by giving their consent to feature in her art. I've found so many fabulous photostreams through her 'I Love Your Work' sets and they (through her) inspire me to take better photos. TQ Silvia."
March 14th, 2007
"“I greatly admire Silvia's work and strive to create images that reflect what I have learned from viewing her work. She has always been so generous with her comments and feedback that she has given me about my own.” “Thank you very much.”"
March 13th, 2007
"Like others, I really appreciate Silvia's acute appreciative eye. She sets the standard high for everyone around since her photos are superb. Don't know where she gets the color and those flowers and the evergy to introduce us to so many other great photographers. Often Flickr is for me a way of taking a break and I am glad this breaks include Silvia's photos and comments. Thanks!"
March 11th, 2007
"Silvia DOES have a special way of being the first to comment on some of my pictures. :) And I appreciate that very much! I love the way she composes and process her pictures. Thank you for the great pictures you share with me! :)
February 12th, 2007
Boyds Gallery says:
"Silvia was the first person to comment on one of my photos when I first began my Flickr journey. Her considerate observations and comments have encourged me and her own wonderful photography has inspired me. I like to think of her as Ms Macro...for her amazing eye and technical skill. She has an almost spooky way of being the first to comment when I post a new image to Flickr...almost like she is looking over my shoulder. Perhaps she is. Lucky me!"
February 11th, 2007
"Silvia's photographs are wonderful. I especially love the way she captures the beauty of flowers. Her pictures always make me smile. She is also very friendly and always leaves positive, encouraging comments. I look forward to seeing her new pictures everyday! Although I have never met her, I feel as if I have made a new friend on Flickr. Thank you, Silvia."
January 21st, 2007
It is on www.flickr.com explore that I found her.
Her works is based on nature. I want to testify that all her master pieces are great if not superb in quality & standard.
Visiting her just like seeing the fireworks.......
Thanks for sharing & inspirations to many......
I appreciate it......."
January 21st, 2007
Sysy * says:
"I really like Silvia's works! They are colorful and full of creativity! What else can I say.........? Beautiful work!!!!"
January 17th, 2007
"A charming, nice and affectionate woman, her photographies are incredible, with the perfect detail every day, and I am charmed with seeing what she us presents, she makes me happy when she visits me and I am charmed with sending kisses. They do not lose her stream, and to finish, silvia gives us often, magnificent mosaics of the photos of your friends. A great kiss"
November 3rd, 2006
Bret Okc says:
"Silvia has such a vivid imagination. Her Photos are increasingly creative. She is an inspiration to those of us that are learning."
September 9th, 2006
"I find the familiar made sweet and new in Silvia's nature photos. I grow more enchanted with her perspective as each new posting is shared."
July 24th, 2006
photo fiddler says:
"Silvia sees so much in wondrous ways. Her images always provide me with a fascinating visual feast."
July 11th, 2006
- May 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken