A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not. If there are no tourists, I can hardly wait to go. Love to immerse myself in the cultures of others, especially Myanmar, Cambodia and the Middle East.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Photos of mandalaybus (10)
- Transmission lines by friends of Flickr. 194 photos, 255 members
- MAGIC EYE - Post 1 / Award 3 321,034 photos, 8,941 members
- Beautiful Cats 75,472 photos, 3,246 members
- Car Pictures 83,038 photos, 687 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 28,402 photos, 40,905 members
- YOUR FLAGSHIP PICTURE OF THE DAY 4,920 photos, 663 members
- MOUNTAIN 107,675 photos, 10,263 members
- WEBILLENNIALS 572 photos, 597 members
- Red like PassioN 32,697 photos, 2,507 members
- MILLENNIALS in the City 618 photos, 659 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,114 photos, 77,396 members
- Nature 3,307,855 photos, 100,183 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,715,753 photos, 52,164 members
- ANYTHING ALLOWED!!!!!! 2,074,323 photos, 22,469 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,511,668 photos, 87,551 members
- Django's_Master-Class-Photo-Groupp. 20,880 photos, 404 members
- ANCIENT WORLD 14,284 photos, 1,122 members
- FLORES & PLANTAS 16,605 photos, 1,515 members
- 1st prize in our hearts 7,862 photos, 218 members
- 2 pics in 1 336 photos, 49 members
- Cat Faces and Eyes 108,655 photos, 15,067 members
- Alcatel WallShuffle service - Handpicked 963 photos, 34 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 509,291 photos, 5,934 members
- A. VIEWPOINT. 9,626 photos, 828 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,069 photos, 43,427 members
- Photography Tips Global 28,933 photos, 714 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 10,917 photos, 888 members
- MOFO Images -B&W- (More Of Flickr Originals) 82,165 photos, 2,166 members
- Good - Clik 121,820 photos, 1,702 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 617,284 photos, 43,421 members
- World Street Photography! Full Color and Monochrome. 164,313 photos, 3,813 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 630,787 photos, 7,480 members
- All Cats Universe (P1/A2) Please comment! 25,667 photos, 1,427 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,294,244 photos, 123,039 members
- Editing Oasis 12,701 photos, 504 members
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 370,154 photos, 11,668 members
- Flickr: The best of the best 31,462 photos, 572 members
- I AM NIKON :) 99,432 photos, 2,291 members
- CITIES.1 31,959 photos, 1,577 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 220,476 photos, 4,216 members
- panoramas 474,695 photos, 58,672 members
- " Colorido Color " 106,238 photos, 4,027 members
- Digital Holiday Cards 491 photos, 71 members
- ₪ Give PEACE a Chance! ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 27,086 photos, 559 members
- in explore 752,220 photos, 66,555 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 713,269 photos, 17,031 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 193,226 photos, 7,560 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Join new contest! 394,817 photos, 15,589 members
- Urban - Photography 610,020 photos, 14,874 members
- Sorrento e Dintorni 14,686 photos, 839 members
"David is a lucky guy and seems to have traveled almost all around the world. He definitely has the talent of capturing true life and making it look so beautiful through the lense of his camera. Not only does he come across has a great photographer, but also a great human being."
January 8th, 2012
Ghada Al-Wazeer says:
"David, one of the most interesting flickr members. you are a great photographer with excellent technical photography skills. you're also a very kind friend. thanks for your support.
looking forward to each upload of yours.
August 10th, 2010
Robin Thom says:
"Walt Kelly wrote a famous line in Pogo...
"We have met the Enemy,
and He is Us".
David Miller writes in his Flickr profile,
"A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not."
[ I'm still trying to square that circle,
but I'm sure it makes some kind of metaphysical sense. ;-) ]
The warmth and insights of his photography
transcends time and place...
a real inspiration to me and many others.
May the wind be always at his back."
May 15th, 2009
"David is one of my best teachers, from who I learned it once,. Paid attention to the pictures messages never not scheme texts, but real own thoughts, from which there are increasingly less nowadays.
David's pictures show the world's face like that though, that from the humanity, the affection, and they are about the culture. His majority from those areas of the land from where it is possible to draw on these yet.
And finally a previous message of mine:
: If I cud, I give you honorary knighthood of Burma.
Or you have yet?
/Excuse me, if my english not enough./"
March 24th, 2009
"His art is recognized by everyone who checks his collection
he is an special person on my list of contacts and friends,,thanks for the oportunity you gave me to share my own collection with you and the rest of the world and i am glad to check yours everytime you add a new creation of some place of this planet, it is a good way to know the world
September 17th, 2008
"Thank you for adding me and I adore all your pics!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
June 9th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"David, as my friend Armagan said, is a very good friend. He is very talented to capture what he sees. But the way he sees and captures is so natural and so artistic. He is very good at photography, and i can feel how talented he is -not only in photography but also in human relations.-He is a very good man, he is special. You do like to be one of his friends. He is someone who you must examine. Just give a try."
January 5th, 2008
Armagan Orki says:
When i saw your first comment which is to my one photo, i couldn't read/understand it. But later, i tried understand them and i did.
You're elder than me; but you're my best friend in here. Also, i think u're very good traveller and photographer...
Thanks a lot for every criticism and congrulations for your photos..."
October 10th, 2007
"Mandalaybus' collection of portraits of people of the world is brilliant. He knows how to capture the essence of the people he sees."
August 11th, 2007
"If anyone loves to travel-its this guy.
Sometimes at work, when I feel like taking a mini-vacation, I visit his photo sets from around the world and feel transported along with him.
He has an eye for bright colors, he has mastered composition, and he clearly loves people."
July 16th, 2007
- May 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: