A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not. If there are no tourists, I can hardly wait to go. Love to immerse myself in the cultures of others, especially Myanmar, Cambodia and the Middle East.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Photos of mandalaybus (10)
- WEBILLENNIALS 260 photos, 576 members
- Red like PassioN 31,098 photos, 2,471 members
- MILLENNIALS in the City 470 photos, 653 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,058 photos, 76,111 members
- Nature 3,060,642 photos, 96,070 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,579,409 photos, 49,922 members
- ANYTHING ALLOWED!!!!!! 1,810,076 photos, 20,611 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,342,062 photos, 85,309 members
- Django's_Master-Class-Photo-Groupp. 13,186 photos, 344 members
- ANCIENT WORLD 9,435 photos, 1,076 members
- FLORES & PLANTAS 13,746 photos, 1,450 members
- 1st prize in our hearts 6,007 photos, 218 members
- 2 pics in 1 262 photos, 41 members
- Cat Faces and Eyes 103,487 photos, 14,560 members
- Alcatel WallShuffle service - Handpicked 670 photos, 34 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 491,976 photos, 5,843 members
- AC ISLES. 8,157 photos, 791 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,309 photos, 43,927 members
- Photography Tips Global 22,639 photos, 680 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 9,744 photos, 880 members
- MOFO Images -B&W- (More Of Flickr Originals) 65,992 photos, 1,815 members
- Good - Clik 102,208 photos, 1,632 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 608,468 photos, 42,127 members
- World Street Photography! Full Color and Monochrome. 131,550 photos, 3,284 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 607,414 photos, 7,446 members
- All Cats Universe (P1/A2) Please comment! 24,229 photos, 1,365 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,733,324 photos, 117,859 members
- Editing Oasis 10,993 photos, 502 members
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 344,420 photos, 11,706 members
- Flickr: The best of the best 24,880 photos, 527 members
- I AM NIKON :) 81,838 photos, 2,236 members
- CITIES.1 27,810 photos, 1,552 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 184,226 photos, 3,946 members
- panoramas 474,382 photos, 58,009 members
- " Colorido Color " 103,003 photos, 4,008 members
- Digital Holiday Cards 462 photos, 64 members
- ₪ Give PEACE a Chance! ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 24,331 photos, 554 members
- in explore 685,583 photos, 61,000 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 675,462 photos, 16,386 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 183,271 photos, 7,478 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Viva Barry our winner! 382,971 photos, 15,219 members
- Urban - Photography 547,500 photos, 14,059 members
- Sorrento e Dintorni 14,545 photos, 842 members
- Cats I love you 36,579 photos, 1,969 members
- *Cat Century* - 100 Views+ ONLY - please add Tag "CC100" 30,583 photos, 1,563 members
- Cats and Dogs our Friends ▲Post1 / Cmt1▲ 17,539 photos, 1,158 members
- Sweet Kittens and Cats =^..^= ***P1/Cmt2*** 34,851 photos, 2,331 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST WINNERS DISPLAYED) 62,281 photos, 1,515 members
- Lady Lady Lady 1,808 photos, 11 members
- Salidas y puestas de Sol ( Sunrises and sunsets) 33,336 photos, 3,454 members
"David is a lucky guy and seems to have traveled almost all around the world. He definitely has the talent of capturing true life and making it look so beautiful through the lense of his camera. Not only does he come across has a great photographer, but also a great human being."
January 8th, 2012
Ghada Al-Wazeer says:
"David, one of the most interesting flickr members. you are a great photographer with excellent technical photography skills. you're also a very kind friend. thanks for your support.
looking forward to each upload of yours.
August 10th, 2010
Robin Thom says:
"Walt Kelly wrote a famous line in Pogo...
"We have met the Enemy,
and He is Us".
David Miller writes in his Flickr profile,
"A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not."
[ I'm still trying to square that circle,
but I'm sure it makes some kind of metaphysical sense. ;-) ]
The warmth and insights of his photography
transcends time and place...
a real inspiration to me and many others.
May the wind be always at his back."
May 15th, 2009
"David is one of my best teachers, from who I learned it once,. Paid attention to the pictures messages never not scheme texts, but real own thoughts, from which there are increasingly less nowadays.
David's pictures show the world's face like that though, that from the humanity, the affection, and they are about the culture. His majority from those areas of the land from where it is possible to draw on these yet.
And finally a previous message of mine:
: If I cud, I give you honorary knighthood of Burma.
Or you have yet?
/Excuse me, if my english not enough./"
March 24th, 2009
"His art is recognized by everyone who checks his collection
he is an special person on my list of contacts and friends,,thanks for the oportunity you gave me to share my own collection with you and the rest of the world and i am glad to check yours everytime you add a new creation of some place of this planet, it is a good way to know the world
September 17th, 2008
"Thank you for adding me and I adore all your pics!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
June 9th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"David, as my friend Armagan said, is a very good friend. He is very talented to capture what he sees. But the way he sees and captures is so natural and so artistic. He is very good at photography, and i can feel how talented he is -not only in photography but also in human relations.-He is a very good man, he is special. You do like to be one of his friends. He is someone who you must examine. Just give a try."
January 5th, 2008
Armagan Orki says:
When i saw your first comment which is to my one photo, i couldn't read/understand it. But later, i tried understand them and i did.
You're elder than me; but you're my best friend in here. Also, i think u're very good traveller and photographer...
Thanks a lot for every criticism and congrulations for your photos..."
October 10th, 2007
"Mandalaybus' collection of portraits of people of the world is brilliant. He knows how to capture the essence of the people he sees."
August 11th, 2007
"If anyone loves to travel-its this guy.
Sometimes at work, when I feel like taking a mini-vacation, I visit his photo sets from around the world and feel transported along with him.
He has an eye for bright colors, he has mastered composition, and he clearly loves people."
July 16th, 2007
- May 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: