A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not. If there are no tourists, I can hardly wait to go. Love to immerse myself in the cultures of others, especially Myanmar, Cambodia and the Middle East.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Photos of mandalaybus (10)
- Photography Tips Global 1,342 photos, 512 members
- HISTORY 2 4,954 photos, 607 members
- MOFO Images -B&W- (More Of Flickr Originals) 17,944 photos, 1,067 members
- Good - Clik 47,697 photos, 1,331 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 539,223 photos, 37,064 members
- World Street Photography! Full Color and Monochrome. 43,064 photos, 1,702 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 537,262 photos, 7,291 members
- All Cats Universe (P1/A2) Please comment! 20,689 photos, 1,209 members
- Flickr Addicts 7,103,149 photos, 103,343 members
- Editing Oasis 6,078 photos, 495 members
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 252,043 photos, 11,468 members
- Flickr: The best of the best 8,794 photos, 348 members
- I AM NIKON :) 30,062 photos, 1,974 members
- CITIES.1 15,368 photos, 1,464 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 71,816 photos, 2,791 members
- panoramas 398,953 photos, 52,510 members
- " Colorido Color " 94,082 photos, 3,929 members
- Digital Holiday Cards 390 photos, 53 members
- ₪ Give PEACE a Chance! ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 16,269 photos, 514 members
- in explore 496,396 photos, 45,693 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 571,137 photos, 15,032 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 154,500 photos, 7,190 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Pls Vote!!! 349,543 photos, 14,185 members
- Urban - Photography 373,557 photos, 11,600 members
- Sorrento e Dintorni 13,871 photos, 794 members
- Cats I love you 26,140 photos, 1,862 members
- *Cat Century* - 100 Views+ ONLY - please add the Tag "CC100" 29,671 photos, 1,551 members
- Cats and Dogs our Friends ▲P1 / Cmt1▲ 15,222 photos, 1,086 members
- =^..^= Sweet Kittens and Cats ***P1/Cmt2*** 30,435 photos, 2,190 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST WINNERS DISPLAYED) 50,839 photos, 1,378 members
- Lady Lady Lady 1,753 photos, 10 members
- Salidas y puestas de Sol ( Sunrises and sunsets) 25,638 photos, 3,296 members
- your most beautiful pictures 59,245 photos, 4,789 members
- ITALIA - ITALY - ITALIE - ITALIEN 97,837 photos, 2,674 members
- Italy 437,047 photos, 17,037 members
- Django's_Toys--Spielsachen 1,355 photos, 120 members
- illumination focus 199,612 photos, 10,496 members
- NATURE MAGIC/ POST 1 COMMENT 3 16,722 photos, 1,123 members
- frosted glass 592 photos, 137 members
- Frozen Beauty 6,458 photos, 750 members
- flickr Black Day 1,930 photos, 1,017 members
- Favorites of My Favorites (Invited Photos Only) 38,941 photos, 2,371 members
- streetseeing 5,222 photos, 177 members
- Germany 468,911 photos, 15,543 members
- YES, GERMANY! DEUTSCHLAND! 43,504 photos, 976 members
- People from everywhere [Gens de partout] 1,121 photos, 368 members
- ♥ﾒ Sitting by the Dock of the Bay ﾒ♥ *by invite only* 1,805 photos, 680 members
- Two by Two... 22,566 photos, 1,160 members
- Canadian Life 12,787 photos, 132 members
- * ALL COLLECTIONS - and PATTERNS, TEXTURES, DETAILED STUDIES * 110,058 photos, 3,720 members
"David is a lucky guy and seems to have traveled almost all around the world. He definitely has the talent of capturing true life and making it look so beautiful through the lense of his camera. Not only does he come across has a great photographer, but also a great human being."
January 8th, 2012
Ghada Al-Wazeer says:
"David, one of the most interesting flickr members. you are a great photographer with excellent technical photography skills. you're also a very kind friend. thanks for your support.
looking forward to each upload of yours.
August 10th, 2010
Robin Thom says:
"Walt Kelly wrote a famous line in Pogo...
"We have met the Enemy,
and He is Us".
David Miller writes in his Flickr profile,
"A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not."
[ I'm still trying to square that circle,
but I'm sure it makes some kind of metaphysical sense. ;-) ]
The warmth and insights of his photography
transcends time and place...
a real inspiration to me and many others.
May the wind be always at his back."
May 15th, 2009
"David is one of my best teachers, from who I learned it once,. Paid attention to the pictures messages never not scheme texts, but real own thoughts, from which there are increasingly less nowadays.
David's pictures show the world's face like that though, that from the humanity, the affection, and they are about the culture. His majority from those areas of the land from where it is possible to draw on these yet.
And finally a previous message of mine:
: If I cud, I give you honorary knighthood of Burma.
Or you have yet?
/Excuse me, if my english not enough./"
March 24th, 2009
"His art is recognized by everyone who checks his collection
he is an special person on my list of contacts and friends,,thanks for the oportunity you gave me to share my own collection with you and the rest of the world and i am glad to check yours everytime you add a new creation of some place of this planet, it is a good way to know the world
September 17th, 2008
"Thank you for adding me and I adore all your pics!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
June 9th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"David, as my friend Armagan said, is a very good friend. He is very talented to capture what he sees. But the way he sees and captures is so natural and so artistic. He is very good at photography, and i can feel how talented he is -not only in photography but also in human relations.-He is a very good man, he is special. You do like to be one of his friends. He is someone who you must examine. Just give a try."
January 5th, 2008
Armagan Orki says:
When i saw your first comment which is to my one photo, i couldn't read/understand it. But later, i tried understand them and i did.
You're elder than me; but you're my best friend in here. Also, i think u're very good traveller and photographer...
Thanks a lot for every criticism and congrulations for your photos..."
October 10th, 2007
"Mandalaybus' collection of portraits of people of the world is brilliant. He knows how to capture the essence of the people he sees."
August 11th, 2007
"If anyone loves to travel-its this guy.
Sometimes at work, when I feel like taking a mini-vacation, I visit his photo sets from around the world and feel transported along with him.
He has an eye for bright colors, he has mastered composition, and he clearly loves people."
July 16th, 2007
- May 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: