A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not. If there are no tourists, I can hardly wait to go. Love to immerse myself in the cultures of others, especially Myanmar, Cambodia and the Middle East.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Photos of mandalaybus (10)
- World Street Photography! Full Color and Monochrome. 12,512 photos, 783 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 507,963 photos, 7,222 members
- All Cats Universe (P1/A2) Please comment! 19,913 photos, 1,160 members
- Flickr Addicts 6,468,589 photos, 95,607 members
- Editing Oasis 3,716 photos, 485 members
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 202,996 photos, 10,184 members
- Flickr: The best of the best 3,806 photos, 248 members
- I AM NIKON :) 10,506 photos, 1,758 members
- CITIES.1 7,415 photos, 1,091 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 30,227 photos, 1,795 members
- panoramas 361,374 photos, 49,039 members
- " Colorido Color " 90,800 photos, 3,889 members
- Digital Holiday Cards 385 photos, 50 members
- ₪ Give PEACE a Chance! ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 13,000 photos, 499 members
- in explore 430,595 photos, 38,547 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 528,045 photos, 14,384 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 144,486 photos, 7,092 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Join new contest!!! 335,401 photos, 13,572 members
- Urban - Photography 310,946 photos, 10,390 members
- Sorrento e Dintorni 13,705 photos, 778 members
- Cats I love you 21,323 photos, 1,763 members
- *Cat Century* - 100 Views+ ONLY - please add the Tag "CC100" 29,138 photos, 1,543 members
- Cats and Dogs our Friends ▲P1 / Cmt1▲ 14,522 photos, 1,057 members
- =^..^= Sweet Kittens and Cats ***P1/Cmt2*** 28,849 photos, 2,120 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST WINNERS DISPLAYED) 46,998 photos, 1,316 members
- Lady Lady Lady 1,743 photos, 10 members
- Salidas y puestas de Sol ( Sunrises and sunsets) 22,222 photos, 3,206 members
- your most beautiful pictures 32,769 photos, 4,367 members
- ITALIA - ITALY - ITALIE - ITALIEN 83,164 photos, 2,317 members
- Italy 409,864 photos, 16,227 members
- Django's_Toys--Spielsachen 1,286 photos, 118 members
- illumination focus 169,794 photos, 10,165 members
- NATURE MAGIC/ POST 1 COMMENT 3 15,567 photos, 1,117 members
- frosted glass 582 photos, 136 members
- Frozen Beauty 6,382 photos, 738 members
- flickr Black Day 1,974 photos, 1,032 members
- Favorites of My Favorites (Invited Photos Only) 38,966 photos, 2,369 members
- streetseeing 4,221 photos, 166 members
- Germany 430,858 photos, 14,825 members
- YES, GERMANY! DEUTSCHLAND! 32,883 photos, 787 members
- People from everywhere [Gens de partout] 1,084 photos, 352 members
- ♥ﾒ Sitting by the Dock of the Bay ﾒ♥ *by invite only* 1,721 photos, 663 members
- Two by Two... 20,134 photos, 928 members
- Canadian Life 11,117 photos, 129 members
- * ALL COLLECTIONS - and PATTERNS, TEXTURES, DETAILED STUDIES * 110,416 photos, 3,650 members
- Not everyone sees 365 photos, 15 members
- Born for fly level 1 red - P1/C4 (sweeper active) 25,200 photos, 1,687 members
- Panni Stesi | Clothes Line 3,876 photos, 830 members
- ❤ MOROCCO ۞ المغرب ❤ Post 1 | Award 2 6,367 photos, 498 members
- Maya Paradise 2,515 photos, 208 members
"David is a lucky guy and seems to have traveled almost all around the world. He definitely has the talent of capturing true life and making it look so beautiful through the lense of his camera. Not only does he come across has a great photographer, but also a great human being."
January 8th, 2012
Ghada Al-Wazeer says:
"David, one of the most interesting flickr members. you are a great photographer with excellent technical photography skills. you're also a very kind friend. thanks for your support.
looking forward to each upload of yours.
August 10th, 2010
Robin Thom says:
"Walt Kelly wrote a famous line in Pogo...
"We have met the Enemy,
and He is Us".
David Miller writes in his Flickr profile,
"A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not."
[ I'm still trying to square that circle,
but I'm sure it makes some kind of metaphysical sense. ;-) ]
The warmth and insights of his photography
transcends time and place...
a real inspiration to me and many others.
May the wind be always at his back."
May 15th, 2009
"David is one of my best teachers, from who I learned it once,. Paid attention to the pictures messages never not scheme texts, but real own thoughts, from which there are increasingly less nowadays.
David's pictures show the world's face like that though, that from the humanity, the affection, and they are about the culture. His majority from those areas of the land from where it is possible to draw on these yet.
And finally a previous message of mine:
: If I cud, I give you honorary knighthood of Burma.
Or you have yet?
/Excuse me, if my english not enough./"
March 24th, 2009
"His art is recognized by everyone who checks his collection
he is an special person on my list of contacts and friends,,thanks for the oportunity you gave me to share my own collection with you and the rest of the world and i am glad to check yours everytime you add a new creation of some place of this planet, it is a good way to know the world
September 17th, 2008
"Thank you for adding me and I adore all your pics!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
June 9th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"David, as my friend Armagan said, is a very good friend. He is very talented to capture what he sees. But the way he sees and captures is so natural and so artistic. He is very good at photography, and i can feel how talented he is -not only in photography but also in human relations.-He is a very good man, he is special. You do like to be one of his friends. He is someone who you must examine. Just give a try."
January 5th, 2008
Armagan Orki says:
When i saw your first comment which is to my one photo, i couldn't read/understand it. But later, i tried understand them and i did.
You're elder than me; but you're my best friend in here. Also, i think u're very good traveller and photographer...
Thanks a lot for every criticism and congrulations for your photos..."
October 10th, 2007
"Mandalaybus' collection of portraits of people of the world is brilliant. He knows how to capture the essence of the people he sees."
August 11th, 2007
"If anyone loves to travel-its this guy.
Sometimes at work, when I feel like taking a mini-vacation, I visit his photo sets from around the world and feel transported along with him.
He has an eye for bright colors, he has mastered composition, and he clearly loves people."
July 16th, 2007
- May 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: