A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not. If there are no tourists, I can hardly wait to go. Love to immerse myself in the cultures of others, especially Myanmar, Cambodia and the Middle East.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Photos of mandalaybus (10)
- YOUR FLAGSHIP PICTURE OF THE DAY 329 photos, 442 members
- MOUNTAIN 96,166 photos, 9,379 members
- WEBILLENNIALS 402 photos, 589 members
- Red like PassioN 31,608 photos, 2,482 members
- MILLENNIALS in the City 552 photos, 658 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,086 photos, 76,519 members
- Nature 3,148,758 photos, 97,473 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,629,027 photos, 50,620 members
- ANYTHING ALLOWED!!!!!! 1,897,768 photos, 21,211 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,400,176 photos, 86,059 members
- Django's_Master-Class-Photo-Groupp. 15,576 photos, 356 members
- ANCIENT WORLD 11,152 photos, 1,097 members
- FLORES & PLANTAS 14,930 photos, 1,472 members
- 1st prize in our hearts 6,612 photos, 220 members
- 2 pics in 1 297 photos, 45 members
- Cat Faces and Eyes 105,315 photos, 14,731 members
- Alcatel WallShuffle service - Handpicked 713 photos, 34 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 497,894 photos, 5,870 members
- AC ISLES. 8,489 photos, 792 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,216 photos, 43,769 members
- Photography Tips Global 24,898 photos, 689 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 10,144 photos, 883 members
- MOFO Images -B&W- (More Of Flickr Originals) 71,296 photos, 1,912 members
- Good - Clik 109,277 photos, 1,657 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,723 photos, 42,430 members
- World Street Photography! Full Color and Monochrome. 142,920 photos, 3,452 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 616,113 photos, 7,461 members
- All Cats Universe (P1/A2) Please comment! 24,691 photos, 1,392 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,927,160 photos, 119,536 members
- Editing Oasis 11,574 photos, 502 members
- JUDOJUDO E LA FOTOGRAFIA 353,752 photos, 11,708 members
- Flickr: The best of the best 27,076 photos, 540 members
- I AM NIKON :) 87,999 photos, 2,254 members
- CITIES.1 29,240 photos, 1,564 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 196,571 photos, 4,022 members
- panoramas 473,886 photos, 58,245 members
- " Colorido Color " 104,185 photos, 4,020 members
- Digital Holiday Cards 462 photos, 64 members
- ₪ Give PEACE a Chance! ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 25,339 photos, 554 members
- in explore 707,399 photos, 62,726 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 687,268 photos, 16,583 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 186,759 photos, 7,496 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Viva Barry our winner! 386,328 photos, 15,336 members
- Urban - Photography 568,901 photos, 14,351 members
- Sorrento e Dintorni 14,637 photos, 840 members
- Cats I love you 37,495 photos, 1,983 members
- *Cat Century* - 100 Views+ ONLY - please add Tag "CC100" 30,650 photos, 1,568 members
- Cats and Dogs our Friends ▲Post1 / Cmt1▲ 17,764 photos, 1,168 members
- Sweet Kittens and Cats =^..^= ***P1/Cmt2*** 35,286 photos, 2,350 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST WINNERS DISPLAYED) 63,629 photos, 1,526 members
"David is a lucky guy and seems to have traveled almost all around the world. He definitely has the talent of capturing true life and making it look so beautiful through the lense of his camera. Not only does he come across has a great photographer, but also a great human being."
January 8th, 2012
Ghada Al-Wazeer says:
"David, one of the most interesting flickr members. you are a great photographer with excellent technical photography skills. you're also a very kind friend. thanks for your support.
looking forward to each upload of yours.
August 10th, 2010
Robin Thom says:
"Walt Kelly wrote a famous line in Pogo...
"We have met the Enemy,
and He is Us".
David Miller writes in his Flickr profile,
"A traveller of the world. If tourists are there, I'm not."
[ I'm still trying to square that circle,
but I'm sure it makes some kind of metaphysical sense. ;-) ]
The warmth and insights of his photography
transcends time and place...
a real inspiration to me and many others.
May the wind be always at his back."
May 15th, 2009
"David is one of my best teachers, from who I learned it once,. Paid attention to the pictures messages never not scheme texts, but real own thoughts, from which there are increasingly less nowadays.
David's pictures show the world's face like that though, that from the humanity, the affection, and they are about the culture. His majority from those areas of the land from where it is possible to draw on these yet.
And finally a previous message of mine:
: If I cud, I give you honorary knighthood of Burma.
Or you have yet?
/Excuse me, if my english not enough./"
March 24th, 2009
"His art is recognized by everyone who checks his collection
he is an special person on my list of contacts and friends,,thanks for the oportunity you gave me to share my own collection with you and the rest of the world and i am glad to check yours everytime you add a new creation of some place of this planet, it is a good way to know the world
September 17th, 2008
"Thank you for adding me and I adore all your pics!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
June 9th, 2008
emre_u ( Away ) says:
"David, as my friend Armagan said, is a very good friend. He is very talented to capture what he sees. But the way he sees and captures is so natural and so artistic. He is very good at photography, and i can feel how talented he is -not only in photography but also in human relations.-He is a very good man, he is special. You do like to be one of his friends. He is someone who you must examine. Just give a try."
January 5th, 2008
Armagan Orki says:
When i saw your first comment which is to my one photo, i couldn't read/understand it. But later, i tried understand them and i did.
You're elder than me; but you're my best friend in here. Also, i think u're very good traveller and photographer...
Thanks a lot for every criticism and congrulations for your photos..."
October 10th, 2007
"Mandalaybus' collection of portraits of people of the world is brilliant. He knows how to capture the essence of the people he sees."
August 11th, 2007
"If anyone loves to travel-its this guy.
Sometimes at work, when I feel like taking a mini-vacation, I visit his photo sets from around the world and feel transported along with him.
He has an eye for bright colors, he has mastered composition, and he clearly loves people."
July 16th, 2007
- May 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- I am: