- Peoples of India 69,786 photos, 4,169 members
- Sunny Tottenham 862 photos, 101 members
- The River Lee and Lee Valley 6,375 photos, 305 members
- Large Format 72,815 photos, 14,840 members
- Tilt Shift 35,285 photos, 4,870 members
- 07_07_07 7,861 photos, 4,906 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,177 photos, 17,703 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,602 photos, 152 members
- Adobe Lightroom 36,786 photos, 25,924 members
- For The Love of Bread 9,060 photos, 1,343 members
- Cattle unposed in public. UK. 627 photos, 110 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 261,844 photos, 12,340 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 486,567 photos, 21,488 members
- Bread Baking 14,055 photos, 1,985 members
- Bread 5,047 photos, 682 members
- 365 Britons 1,441 photos, 84 members
- 365 Londoners 1,807 photos, 178 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 173 photos, 215 members
- Women Photographers UK 266 photos, 36 members
- Flickriconoclasts: Is this supposed to be art? 18 photos, 45 members
- The Disquieting 732 photos, 165 members
- A Group For Mono, Glasgow 271 photos, 49 members
- Cats Who Lounge 26,941 photos, 3,700 members
- SOCPA 322 photos, 42 members
- full english 1,031 photos, 359 members
- Glasgow Buddies (PEOPLE ONLY!) 1,463 photos, 286 members
- Speak Up For Peace (read rules before posting) 71 photos, 867 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,881 photos, 460 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 313 photos, 637 members
- Strobist.com 608,449 photos, 123,350 members
- watashiwa bokeh 7,712 photos, 296 members
- Trying to get paid for this! 471 photos, 119 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,105 photos, 396 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,726 photos, 332 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,945 photos, 2,964 members
- Ban the Bag 951 photos, 279 members
- Lovely Eyesore 20,588 photos, 18,894 members
- A Splendid Ugliness 18,674 photos, 508 members
- ! * FERROPOOL - Industrials, Konstruktionsites & FerroArt * ! 13,117 photos, 1,091 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 18,881 photos, 1,432 members
- Camera Trade 1,003 photos, 380 members
- Art Fags 951 photos, 81 members
- Cowparade 4,535 photos, 260 members
- Australian Images 251,553 photos, 3,397 members
- Aspects of Britain 49,740 photos, 616 members
- The London Flickr Scavenger Hunt 344 photos, 304 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 22,828 photos, 820 members
- The Prestes Maia Hope 1,177 photos, 731 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,713 photos, 863 members
- PLANT [directory] 植物 257,108 photos, 15,177 members
"I've known shooz since she was about, oh, that high, and will gladly vouchsafe for her
She got me into flickr, helped to rekindle my interest in photography and has been a valuable source of photographic information and encouragement. She also takes some pretty good photographs."
August 26th, 2006
"i would say shooz is one of my dearest flickr peeps. i started watching her pics from back in the "chase" days, when she beat me in "Chase V: V is for victory". i have followed her amazing growth as a photographer ever since. she has a natural eye and has mastered great technique.
note to all... keep tabs on this stream."
August 24th, 2006
"Yeah Shooz, you totally Rock!"
September 30th, 2005
"Shooz, you rock!"
July 18th, 2005
"Shooz just got better. It is that magical thing when you pot the black, win the lottery, and every cake you bake turns out perfect. She is on the crest of a wave. Shooz Roolz OK!!!"
June 4th, 2005
"Endowed by nature with a fantastic eye, the shoozographer captures the world and shows it to you from another angle."
April 3rd, 2005
"Shooz invites us to a beautiful black and white world with hidden gardens. Her color photos show us such wonderful details. Watch out for the portrait gems taken from real life."
April 1st, 2005
"Shooz is an amazing photographer. She has the ability to capture images that transport you directly to the scene, directly into a conversation, directly into her world, and they are always scenes, conversations and worlds that you wanted to visit, even if you didn't know it beforehand. Her urban work is gritty and real, her landscapes dreamy and inviting. Her portraits alone would make Shooz one of the greatest photographers around, and I am envious of her ability to engage any subject and capture their essence. I don't even know why you're still reading this and not looking at her photos. You must be crazy."
March 30th, 2005
"The reason why Shooz is a perfect example of what I think makes an amazing photographer - she sees the world like no one else and notices the moments that others leave behind. Her angles and her "finds" always leave me in awe but never surprise me for their brilliance.
Plus, she seems like a whole bag of fun and awesome!"
March 30th, 2005
"Shooz - you have a rich, innate talent for portrait photography. What a pleasure to have you among my contacts! Your photos display character, much emotion and tremendous style."
March 19th, 2005
Art Ascii says:
Enriches the world of flickr through her ability to distil the essence of her fellow Glaswegians in candid portraits. Through her images the people she captures, exude their character and she creates a real sense of place and community.
I love battling The Chase with her. The quality of her work inspires and challenges me to try harder.
PS She look Hot in her glad rags too."
March 18th, 2005
"Shoozie & the Shooziephotostream are the perfect footwear: comfortable, great to look at, something you can equally sit at home by the fire or go out dancing in, bags of style, nicely unconventional, useful if you need some teeth kicking out ;) These Shooz shine in the Flickr of light. Able to make you laff, cry, cry from laffin’. Slip your feet in and bounce around!"
February 25th, 2005
"Utterly astonishing how you can bring all these lovely people to your small corner of Flickr with so very few photos. Glasgow's never going to be the same again.:)"
February 1st, 2005
- December 2004
- I am: