- Peoples of India 62,200 photos, 3,997 members
- Sunny Tottenham 789 photos, 100 members
- The River Lee and Lee Valley 5,863 photos, 297 members
- Large Format 67,610 photos, 12,178 members
- Tilt Shift 32,116 photos, 4,704 members
- 07_07_07 7,982 photos, 4,956 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,254 photos, 17,797 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,578 photos, 145 members
- Adobe Lightroom 28,098 photos, 24,414 members
- For The Love of Bread 8,616 photos, 1,277 members
- Cattle unposed in public. UK. 594 photos, 101 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 251,579 photos, 12,143 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 448,010 photos, 20,860 members
- Bread Baking 13,391 photos, 1,940 members
- Bread 4,892 photos, 667 members
- 365 Britons 1,544 photos, 82 members
- 365 Londoners 1,849 photos, 177 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 194 photos, 219 members
- Women Photographers UK 340 photos, 36 members
- Flickriconoclasts: Is this supposed to be art? 18 photos, 44 members
- The Disquieting 856 photos, 158 members
- A Group For Mono, Glasgow 232 photos, 50 members
- Cats Who Lounge 21,437 photos, 3,221 members
- SOCPA 321 photos, 43 members
- full english 1,035 photos, 348 members
- Glasgow Buddies (PEOPLE ONLY!) 1,436 photos, 288 members
- Speak Up For Peace (read rules before posting) 72 photos, 874 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,599 photos, 448 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 309 photos, 639 members
- Strobist.com 600,492 photos, 120,997 members
- watashiwa bokeh 7,081 photos, 288 members
- Trying to get paid for this! 472 photos, 120 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,005 photos, 393 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 13,816 photos, 331 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,970 photos, 2,984 members
- Ban the Bag 828 photos, 278 members
- Lovely Eyesore 20,820 photos, 15,205 members
- A Splendid Ugliness 13,415 photos, 456 members
- ! * FERROPOOL - Industrials, Konstruktionsites & FerroArt * ! 12,237 photos, 1,056 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 17,992 photos, 1,399 members
- Camera Trade 479 photos, 371 members
- Art Fags 926 photos, 81 members
- Cowparade 4,549 photos, 261 members
- Australian Images 203,865 photos, 3,131 members
- Aspects of Britain 41,168 photos, 571 members
- The London Flickr Scavenger Hunt 344 photos, 304 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 20,241 photos, 777 members
- The Prestes Maia Hope 1,178 photos, 730 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,676 photos, 868 members
- PLANT [directory] 植物 213,630 photos, 13,844 members
"I've known shooz since she was about, oh, that high, and will gladly vouchsafe for her
She got me into flickr, helped to rekindle my interest in photography and has been a valuable source of photographic information and encouragement. She also takes some pretty good photographs."
August 26th, 2006
"i would say shooz is one of my dearest flickr peeps. i started watching her pics from back in the "chase" days, when she beat me in "Chase V: V is for victory". i have followed her amazing growth as a photographer ever since. she has a natural eye and has mastered great technique.
note to all... keep tabs on this stream."
August 24th, 2006
"Yeah Shooz, you totally Rock!"
September 30th, 2005
"Shooz, you rock!"
July 18th, 2005
"Shooz just got better. It is that magical thing when you pot the black, win the lottery, and every cake you bake turns out perfect. She is on the crest of a wave. Shooz Roolz OK!!!"
June 4th, 2005
"Endowed by nature with a fantastic eye, the shoozographer captures the world and shows it to you from another angle."
April 3rd, 2005
"Shooz invites us to a beautiful black and white world with hidden gardens. Her color photos show us such wonderful details. Watch out for the portrait gems taken from real life."
April 1st, 2005
"Shooz is an amazing photographer. She has the ability to capture images that transport you directly to the scene, directly into a conversation, directly into her world, and they are always scenes, conversations and worlds that you wanted to visit, even if you didn't know it beforehand. Her urban work is gritty and real, her landscapes dreamy and inviting. Her portraits alone would make Shooz one of the greatest photographers around, and I am envious of her ability to engage any subject and capture their essence. I don't even know why you're still reading this and not looking at her photos. You must be crazy."
March 30th, 2005
"The reason why Shooz is a perfect example of what I think makes an amazing photographer - she sees the world like no one else and notices the moments that others leave behind. Her angles and her "finds" always leave me in awe but never surprise me for their brilliance.
Plus, she seems like a whole bag of fun and awesome!"
March 30th, 2005
"Shooz - you have a rich, innate talent for portrait photography. What a pleasure to have you among my contacts! Your photos display character, much emotion and tremendous style."
March 19th, 2005
Art Ascii says:
Enriches the world of flickr through her ability to distil the essence of her fellow Glaswegians in candid portraits. Through her images the people she captures, exude their character and she creates a real sense of place and community.
I love battling The Chase with her. The quality of her work inspires and challenges me to try harder.
PS She look Hot in her glad rags too."
March 18th, 2005
"Shoozie & the Shooziephotostream are the perfect footwear: comfortable, great to look at, something you can equally sit at home by the fire or go out dancing in, bags of style, nicely unconventional, useful if you need some teeth kicking out ;) These Shooz shine in the Flickr of light. Able to make you laff, cry, cry from laffin’. Slip your feet in and bounce around!"
February 25th, 2005
"Utterly astonishing how you can bring all these lovely people to your small corner of Flickr with so very few photos. Glasgow's never going to be the same again.:)"
February 1st, 2005
- December 2004
- I am: