- Peoples of India 63,770 photos, 4,056 members
- Sunny Tottenham 829 photos, 101 members
- The River Lee and Lee Valley 6,047 photos, 299 members
- Large Format 69,165 photos, 13,154 members
- Tilt Shift 33,027 photos, 4,772 members
- 07_07_07 7,936 photos, 4,939 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,236 photos, 17,771 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,591 photos, 148 members
- Adobe Lightroom 29,959 photos, 24,983 members
- For The Love of Bread 8,724 photos, 1,299 members
- Cattle unposed in public. UK. 607 photos, 107 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 255,490 photos, 12,204 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 458,148 photos, 21,084 members
- Bread Baking 13,610 photos, 1,948 members
- Bread 4,923 photos, 663 members
- 365 Britons 1,442 photos, 83 members
- 365 Londoners 1,849 photos, 178 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 174 photos, 217 members
- Women Photographers UK 340 photos, 36 members
- Flickriconoclasts: Is this supposed to be art? 18 photos, 45 members
- The Disquieting 853 photos, 160 members
- A Group For Mono, Glasgow 239 photos, 50 members
- Cats Who Lounge 22,890 photos, 3,370 members
- SOCPA 321 photos, 43 members
- full english 1,041 photos, 352 members
- Glasgow Buddies (PEOPLE ONLY!) 1,474 photos, 285 members
- Speak Up For Peace (read rules before posting) 72 photos, 872 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,676 photos, 452 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 312 photos, 637 members
- Strobist.com 602,527 photos, 121,864 members
- watashiwa bokeh 7,239 photos, 291 members
- Trying to get paid for this! 472 photos, 119 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,025 photos, 394 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,174 photos, 333 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,961 photos, 2,979 members
- Ban the Bag 895 photos, 278 members
- Lovely Eyesore 20,755 photos, 16,484 members
- A Splendid Ugliness 15,076 photos, 470 members
- ! * FERROPOOL - Industrials, Konstruktionsites & FerroArt * ! 12,494 photos, 1,060 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 18,370 photos, 1,412 members
- Camera Trade 594 photos, 373 members
- Art Fags 933 photos, 81 members
- Cowparade 4,547 photos, 260 members
- Australian Images 217,544 photos, 3,216 members
- Aspects of Britain 43,922 photos, 586 members
- The London Flickr Scavenger Hunt 344 photos, 304 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 21,033 photos, 790 members
- The Prestes Maia Hope 1,178 photos, 728 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,708 photos, 868 members
- PLANT [directory] 植物 225,885 photos, 14,229 members
"I've known shooz since she was about, oh, that high, and will gladly vouchsafe for her
She got me into flickr, helped to rekindle my interest in photography and has been a valuable source of photographic information and encouragement. She also takes some pretty good photographs."
August 26th, 2006
"i would say shooz is one of my dearest flickr peeps. i started watching her pics from back in the "chase" days, when she beat me in "Chase V: V is for victory". i have followed her amazing growth as a photographer ever since. she has a natural eye and has mastered great technique.
note to all... keep tabs on this stream."
August 24th, 2006
"Yeah Shooz, you totally Rock!"
September 30th, 2005
"Shooz, you rock!"
July 18th, 2005
"Shooz just got better. It is that magical thing when you pot the black, win the lottery, and every cake you bake turns out perfect. She is on the crest of a wave. Shooz Roolz OK!!!"
June 4th, 2005
"Endowed by nature with a fantastic eye, the shoozographer captures the world and shows it to you from another angle."
April 3rd, 2005
"Shooz invites us to a beautiful black and white world with hidden gardens. Her color photos show us such wonderful details. Watch out for the portrait gems taken from real life."
April 1st, 2005
"Shooz is an amazing photographer. She has the ability to capture images that transport you directly to the scene, directly into a conversation, directly into her world, and they are always scenes, conversations and worlds that you wanted to visit, even if you didn't know it beforehand. Her urban work is gritty and real, her landscapes dreamy and inviting. Her portraits alone would make Shooz one of the greatest photographers around, and I am envious of her ability to engage any subject and capture their essence. I don't even know why you're still reading this and not looking at her photos. You must be crazy."
March 30th, 2005
"The reason why Shooz is a perfect example of what I think makes an amazing photographer - she sees the world like no one else and notices the moments that others leave behind. Her angles and her "finds" always leave me in awe but never surprise me for their brilliance.
Plus, she seems like a whole bag of fun and awesome!"
March 30th, 2005
"Shooz - you have a rich, innate talent for portrait photography. What a pleasure to have you among my contacts! Your photos display character, much emotion and tremendous style."
March 19th, 2005
Art Ascii says:
Enriches the world of flickr through her ability to distil the essence of her fellow Glaswegians in candid portraits. Through her images the people she captures, exude their character and she creates a real sense of place and community.
I love battling The Chase with her. The quality of her work inspires and challenges me to try harder.
PS She look Hot in her glad rags too."
March 18th, 2005
"Shoozie & the Shooziephotostream are the perfect footwear: comfortable, great to look at, something you can equally sit at home by the fire or go out dancing in, bags of style, nicely unconventional, useful if you need some teeth kicking out ;) These Shooz shine in the Flickr of light. Able to make you laff, cry, cry from laffin’. Slip your feet in and bounce around!"
February 25th, 2005
"Utterly astonishing how you can bring all these lovely people to your small corner of Flickr with so very few photos. Glasgow's never going to be the same again.:)"
February 1st, 2005
- December 2004
- I am: