Photos of shoegazer. (1)
- Beach House Band 253 photos, 61 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 694,183 photos, 25,471 members
- Street Photography Worldwide 142,576 photos, 3,173 members
- Hearst Castle 3,212 photos, 371 members
- Psychedelic Analogue 848 photos, 78 members
- LOMO black & white 2,987 photos, 182 members
- Film Classics 5,528 photos, 278 members
- Delorean - The band! 86 photos, 22 members
- Kinetic Sculpture Races 5,434 photos, 197 members
- Sheffield 45,052 photos, 2,336 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 110,424 photos, 4,038 members
- Salton Sea 9,699 photos, 960 members
- Global Portraits 400 photos, 39 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,184 members
- Object Oriented Photography 3,358 photos, 108 members
- Holga freak magazine 8,868 photos, 802 members
- Horizon, tu! oh, tu! NEW AND IMPROVED! 5,963 photos, 495 members
- holga six feet under 589 photos, 149 members
- Seeing The World In Crazy Colors Group 1,438 photos, 263 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 343,282 photos, 8,288 members
- Gemtone Neon 49 photos, 28 members
- Various Looks and Unusual Appearances Groups 936 photos, 295 members
- Negative lomO. 745 photos, 104 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,037 photos, 1,340 members
- Lomo Crane/Pylon Porn 1,076 photos, 227 members
- Lomo into the suN. 1,565 photos, 190 members
- Peter Saville 85 photos, 22 members
- Factory Records 1,444 photos, 442 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 125,145 photos, 2,060 members
- lomo snap game (please read the rules!) 114 photos, 102 members
- ChopShoppe 16 photos, 6 members
- LoMo queso, por favor! 15,599 photos, 514 members
- **XPRO SIGNS** 3,592 photos, 227 members
- Holga / Diana / Polaroid / Lo-Fi in Sepia 920 photos, 215 members
- Graffiti World 356,540 photos, 3,811 members
- nite pola-polaroid at night 38 photos, 26 members
- Rolleicord 30,901 photos, 2,707 members
- Analog MultipleXpo 22,553 photos, 1,438 members
- Ilford SFX 200 3,669 photos, 1,070 members
- Ektachrome E100VS 8,153 photos, 849 members
- Diana+ B&W 3,385 photos, 552 members
- Diana Photography 34,786 photos, 11,279 members
- Generation X 2,845 photos, 475 members
- necrotainment 49 photos, 14 members
- Dreamland Natura 7,372 photos, 971 members
- altfotonet.org 13,338 photos, 221 members
- California Noir 1,490 photos, 176 members
- San Francisco Noir (B&W in SF) 5,492 photos, 393 members
- xpro lomo 7,791 photos, 190 members
- The Urban Jungles 157,624 photos, 8,751 members
"I like seeing different types of pictures, yours is different again, and it is nice you like to show the members to, big hugs"
February 20th, 2013
"For me, he is one of the most inspirational photographers on flickr. His pictures never fail to reach out to me. Keep shooting! Its a genuine pleasure to see your work."
April 10th, 2009
moonpies for misfits says:
"As I tour through shoegazer's stream I find that after about three pages I am holding my breath. Yeah, actually not breathing. Every time.
This has been happening for years. He is that damn good."
March 27th, 2009
my name is daniel says:
"Yeah, I don't really know this person. But I have to say, they are insanely amazing. Half of this stream I wish I could make my desktop wall paper. Actually I wish I could have a collage of all these photos on my wall. So amazing."
March 13th, 2009
"one of my favoritest lomographers :)"
July 8th, 2008
"Shoegazer's photos is shoegaze music visually depicted. I am constantly dreamily in awe of his artistic rendering of the city he lives in--images of cityscapes, friends amongst nature, or even the most minimal images of shadows or blinds. The extreme surrealist nature of it all is something I have never seen before."
April 18th, 2008
"Just keeps stunning me with every photo."
January 24th, 2008
jon madison says:
"make sure you view as a slideshow.
pure colour enjoyment."
October 27th, 2006
"His stuff is as about inspiring as it gets in my book. Its seldom Im so consistantly impressed with a body of work like shoegazer's. If it wasnt for his work and his lines and colors, I might have left my camera in my closet for much longer than the more or less 3 years it had been there. So for that, Im very greatful. And if it wasnt for seeing his stuff, I wouldnt have been introduced to the photos and amazing eye of his other half, irregulargirl. As much an inspiring person as a photographer."
September 18th, 2006
"to be blunt...a brilliant asshole..."
July 25th, 2006
"shoegazer, minimalist experimentalist pushing the boundaries, he should... nay must... be on your contacts list"
June 25th, 2006
"Wickedly inspirational, at least half of my favorites are his photos.
Listening to My Bloody Valentine whilst perusing his photostream is highly recommended..."
December 24th, 2005
November 10th, 2005
October 23rd, 2005
"This is the first testimonial I've written here on Flickr, and shoegazer definitely deserves that honour. Put simply, he is one of my heroes. Looking at his photos time after time brings a sigh of contentment, a fluttering of the heart, or a glimmer of excitement to the eye."
October 6th, 2005
"shoegazer has the best photographs i have come across on flickr, by far, never ceasing to amaze and inspire me.thanks for all the great work!"
September 27th, 2005
"you make me want to take more and better photografs. thank you!"
August 13th, 2005
"A fantastic eye. He might be from another planet."
July 3rd, 2005
rAndoM AliAs says:
"With an eye for the extraordinary shoegazer captures the world in a way few manage to.
The angles, framing, lines, colours, use of negative space, rule of thirds and balance make his shots aesthetically pleasing on a technical level but what captivates me most is how he does this with subjects most wouldn't ever think to shoot.
What you get is minimal images at their finest."
June 2nd, 2005
Princess Valium says:
"I love the way this man sees the whirled we live in. His pictures are one of the reasons I am supplementing my addiction to MySpace with Flickr--because you just can't post that many pics on MySpace.
Plus, he's got the best taste in music out of all of my Flickr friends."
April 5th, 2005
"What can I say. As a newbie, this is the first Flickrer that really grabbed my eyes out of my sockets.
Thanks a lot, I'll have to spend Friday night gazing through all your f****** great images! But it's worth it. They're just too enticing..."
February 25th, 2005
"Dan rocks. He's gone from someone who's photography who i thought was good, to a person I feel i have to keep up with! We have similar tastes in composition, we have similar personalities and it'd be a lie if i said that i didn't allot time to sit and look at his pictures. His stuff can absorb you, but it will more importantly stay with you."
February 23rd, 2005
sam b-r says:
"competition breeds success. or so i've been told. seeing shoegazer's photos makes me feel like i have to do better. the high level of excellence he steadily produces astounds and challenges me. minimalism at it's finest. i check everyday to see if he has deemed another image worthy of sharing."
February 21st, 2005
"shoegazer has an *eye*, cleaving the urban landscape into perfectly serene slices of minimalist beauty, devoid of the clutter you might expect from the subjects he chooses.
continually surprising, quirky and creative - and so blue!"
February 15th, 2005
"You can learn so much from shoegazer's pictures. The way he tags alone can tell you so much about photography. His main subjects are minimal and abstract - with some blue :-) But it would be injustice to reduce his pictures to these topics. His portraits of people and of architecture are inspiring and never cliche."
February 9th, 2005
February 6th, 2005
"Irreverent and utterly compelling, shoegazer's photos are unfailingly stunning in their sparseness. Light, line and color feature prominently in this minimalist photos and his abstracts could all easily go into my favorites."
February 6th, 2005
- September 2004
- San Francisco