I'm just trying to make the most of every day.
If you favorite my photos or add me as a contact and you don't have any photos in your stream, I will block you. No offense, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
my blog is sometimes fun to look at:
Photos of she saw things (3)
- 15 Days of Flickr 534 photos, 61 members
- 365 iPhone Photos - 2010 203 photos, 20 members
- Overlooked & Filed Away 123 photos, 202 members
- Pregnancy and Birth Photography 1,030 photos, 811 members
- bits and baubles from nature 3,651 photos, 270 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,039 photos, 5,433 members
- Kids Life 83,375 photos, 13,358 members
- Session secrets 487 photos, 1,509 members
- HiF Storyboard Maker 42 photos, 38 members
- JMK - Just My Kids 3,854 photos, 329 members
- Flare Fridays 10,943 photos, 1,916 members
- Life's Colourful Canvas, presets by Dale Taylor 806 photos, 493 members
- Itty Bitty Actions 1,109 photos, 816 members
- It's Happy Bokeh All The Fucking Time 4,388 photos, 478 members
- Newborn - HowTo 3,217 photos, 793 members
- DeLight Actions & Presets 477 photos, 342 members
- live: be more than just alive. 4,525 photos, 311 members
- OneLight Workshop Fans & Alumni 17,943 photos, 3,009 members
- So, You Want to be a Professional Photographer 994 photos, 80 members
- Scrunched Selfie!! 233 photos, 175 members
- Cute Hat 804 photos, 160 members
- :: fleeting :: 20,591 photos, 726 members
- whimsical bullshit 5,031 photos, 316 members
- Baby Bundling 222 photos, 102 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,316 photos, 6,950 members
- Embrace the Flare 17,321 photos, 2,795 members
- Story Tale Endings 239 photos, 105 members
- LOVE: a Movement 1,226 photos, 213 members
- Gasp-Worthy 2,454 photos, 424 members
- Simply Still 20,137 photos, 808 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,540 photos, 831 members
- weekend creative 572 photos, 324 members
- Water Everywhere 627 photos, 204 members
- Snow Pea Challenge Group! 3,663 photos, 834 members
- A Mother's Art 8,536 photos, 398 members
- Salmon Street Studio -apparel in action 36 photos, 19 members
- Photography Mentor 2,463 photos, 1,430 members
- 52 weeks, my kid(s) and me. 1,065 photos, 200 members
- Overlooked - Subject One 210 photos, 323 members
- Not Your Ordinary Family Portrait 10,206 photos, 1,613 members
- Shutter Sisters 467,545 photos, 12,792 members
- a girl in love with textures 28,391 photos, 2,154 members
- Ideas Playground 4,985 photos, 1,742 members
- Camera Appreciation (Pictures of cameras) 92,593 photos, 11,316 members
- Camera Portraits 54,508 photos, 3,267 members
- Your camera collection ! 79,253 photos, 5,786 members
- Photographer's Child Syndrome 212 photos, 90 members
- Friends of Pink Ink Studios 2,241 photos, 388 members
- Black Celebration (no B/W!) 430 photos, 141 members
- Thinking Creatively-People Photography (comment 1) 23,979 photos, 1,482 members
noisy knot says:
"Jen is so awesome and her photos reflect all that is good and new in the world. She was one of the first people I met here on flickr and I can't say enough amazing things about her work."
April 23rd, 2008
"jen's work is beautiful just like she is.
i'm so glad to call her my friend. :)"
January 18th, 2008
"I am continually touched and moved and inspired by Jen's images. Her photography is like no other. It reaches out to one's soul and asks one to look into the life or beauty or emotion of another. She is the most emotive photographer I know. Jen, your images are so raw and real and sincere and true. So utterly beautiful."
January 15th, 2008
: c a l v i n a : says:
"Her work moves me. And I look forward to seeing them everyday. :)"
September 30th, 2007
Tonya Doughty says:
"I am totally unrelated to Jen and, yet, have fallen instantly in love with the way she views, and portrays for us, her world. I could easily comment on each and every photo - all hold some intangible quality that Jen makes tangible. It can't all be luck so I think it's fair to say she's got mad skills! I can't wait to see what she shares with us next!
August 16th, 2007
"some might not take my testimonial as seriously as others because I am her husband - but - I can be a bit of a persnikety and honest critic with a somewhat creative eye. With that said, I love the way Jen captures people; in particular, kids (babies, toddlers, young kids, even big kids/adults with youthful souls). I am soaking up all of these fun images and am lucky to be one of the few who gets to observe it all 'behind the scenes'."
May 2nd, 2007
Erik R. Bishoff says:
"I haven't known Jen for long but her love for her husband and my longtime brew-buddy Rob and her dedication to her family made her a fast fit in our social circle. Jen has talent beyond her years and her amazing use of light and her ability to capture moments like none other is humbling and always inspirational!"
May 8th, 2007
- May 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- mom, wife, friend, sister, &... photographer