Photos of shapeshift (4)
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 184,055 photos, 4,929 members
- World Archaeology & Arts/ΑΡΧΑΙΟΛΟΓΙΑ&ΤΕΧΝΕΣ-Rea 48,456 photos, 873 members
- PLANET EARTH BACK IN THE DAY 290,885 photos, 6,166 members
- Icescapes 156 photos, 17 members
- SF Mission street art and graff 2,656 photos, 133 members
- Street Art : San Francisco 13,439 photos, 476 members
- Streets of San Francisco 34,647 photos, 1,319 members
- Life Through A Hole 146,953 photos, 4,031 members
- Momentos para no olvidar 663,508 photos, 9,803 members
- Nature of Iceland 4,049 photos, 175 members
- ICELANDs incredible colours a. weather-moods 24,107 photos, 1,233 members
- Beautiful Icelandic 5,115 photos, 201 members
- Iceland. 229,600 photos, 9,855 members
- Incredible Iceland 17,790 photos, 697 members
- Beautiful Iceland 83,054 photos, 3,530 members
- Iceland - Landscape 187,191 photos, 12,768 members
- People and Life Style in Developing Countries 9,431 photos, 223 members
- Min ga la ba 2,403 photos, 121 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 172,093 photos, 4,656 members
- Burma 6,277 photos, 111 members
- Discovery of India 2,791 photos, 101 members
- !ncredible !ndia 2,033 photos, 134 members
- Animals of India 19,714 photos, 1,763 members
- Streets of India 54,026 photos, 2,306 members
- Stunning India 5,198 photos, 238 members
- Image India 36,176 photos, 714 members
- 'COLORS OF INDIA' 3,928 photos, 2,378 members
- Traveller's India 19,417 photos, 639 members
- India Photography Society 28,722 photos, 955 members
- India Travel Desk 82,916 photos, 3,039 members
- Candid Photography India 15,677 photos, 1,613 members
- Abandoned, Derelict, Ruins, Wrecks, Relics etc... 4,109 photos, 290 members
- Doors, Windows, Entries, Gates, Portals etc.... 3,606 photos, 188 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 95,391 photos, 4,703 members
- classic INDIA 5,077 photos, 224 members
- Incredible India...Lovely Country 25,508 photos, 448 members
- Banāras - The City of Light 925 photos, 65 members
- Varanasi/Benares 11,188 photos, 1,029 members
- A. LOST WORLD 70,970 photos, 5,658 members
- In The Streets 278,259 photos, 4,684 members
- India as we see it 158,844 photos, 3,540 members
- India 275,355 photos, 7,938 members
- ALL FOLLIES 1,383 photos, 214 members
- ANCIENT WORLD 29,081 photos, 1,197 members
- MONUMENT 64,854 photos, 2,325 members
- Point and Shoot (Fotocamera Bridge Wooow!) 10,712 photos, 179 members
- Temples & Sacred, Power places 5,054 photos, 388 members
- Photography Is My Drug ☆ P.I.M.D. 1,269 photos, 1,348 members
- Transport around-the-world 7,184 photos, 290 members
- Streets and roads of the world INV ONLY !!! 1 Post / 3 Awards !! 87,009 photos, 7,302 members
striped business says:
"always has a knack for colors!
always gives encouraging comments :)"
April 16th, 2008
Redroom Studios says:
"The thing that first caught my attention with David was the exotic nature of his travel photos. I believe it was his Vietnam set that got me hooked. Secondly I was impressed by the artistic renderings of his images, applying interesting textures and surreal colours to the already excellent compositions. As I have watched his ever growing collection of uniquely crafted art, it is his obvious love of everything cultural that I have truely come to admire. Out of the many contacts I have made so far, Shapeshift is the only one who I make sure to view every single image. Commenting on his creations is a pleasure and often results in deeper discussions on broader subjects. I am certain that I have faved more of David's images than any other contributor on Flickr...
David often takes the time to comment on my photos and is always encouraging and sometimes humourous. I am always happy to receive his words, knowing how many others are regular contacts worthy of his time. It has been a pleasure getting to know David and to share some mutual interests such as history, music and Asian culture.
Peace, my friend..."
October 20th, 2006
"Shapeshift lives up to his handle in that the "shapeshift" he applies to some of his photos is very tastefully done, and enhances the feel of what the picture is all about.
His are amongst the first photos I look at when logging onto Flickr as I'm keen to see what new "feel" he's applied to yet another good picture!"
June 11th, 2006
giant stitch says:
"David takes us to distant far away places that some of us can only dream about .......
His unique style, technique & treatment captures time soooo perfectly ..
Sit back and come dream away in his stream ..... you wont be sorry =)"
May 30th, 2006
- david pham
- December 2005
- San Francisco
- San Francisco, USA