© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
If you want to use my photos for any reason please ask first it is only polite.
If you want to copy a style of my cupcakes ,I'd appreciate if you'd ask me and give me credit and a link back to my photo.
Très Chic Cupcakes Is a self taught baker and home based business in Pietermaritzburg , South Africa which creates designer custom made cakes /cupcakes for all occasions.
Cakes are created from scratch, using the finest quality ingredients,butter, couveture chocolate,free range eggs,vanilla beans and pure double thick cream .
Très Chic Cupcakes main goal is to produce amazing looking cakes, that taste as good as it looks.
Feel free to email me .
Join me on Facebook
Photos of ~Très Chic Cupcakes by ShamsD~ (2)
- Sell Stock Photos 671 photos, 229 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,260 photos, 103,692 members
- Professional Cake Art 153 photos, 7 members
- Cake Decorating 101 45,862 photos, 3,127 members
- 2012 Advent Calendar 43 photos, 33 members
- Cake Album 4,130 photos, 131 members
- Silhouette America 13,426 photos, 4,247 members
- Cake Inspirations 2,602 photos, 273 members
- Artist Of The Week. 50 photos, 10 members
- 2011 Advent Calendar 147 photos, 59 members
- BEST LITTLE BOYS CAKES EVER !! 1,050 photos, 139 members
- Tea Cakers 887 photos, 99 members
- Cakes & other wonders... 689 photos, 110 members
- Eat Pray Love :: EAT photos 41 photos, 20 members
- Cricut Cutter Creations 1,648 photos, 446 members
- amazing wedding cakes!! 2,073 photos, 288 members
- class cakes 142 photos, 220 members
- Macarons 7,509 photos, 2,151 members
- Fabulous Fondant Creations 7,073 photos, 309 members
- Inspired Sweets 14,126 photos, 475 members
- Cakelets - sculpted mini cakes with style 583 photos, 175 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 68,812 photos, 2,128 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 505 photos, 26 members
- Cakes that take you away.... 272 photos, 215 members
- Martha's Garden & Kitchen Group 2,203 photos, 85 members
- BOY'S CAKES 1,052 photos, 166 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 497 photos, 142 members
- Fine Design 1,702 photos, 416 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 30,765 photos, 1,333 members
- Cupcake Obsessions! 795 photos, 201 members
- On Green 7,663 photos, 366 members
- Celebrate With Cake 13,491 photos, 518 members
- Amazing Sugarcraft 12,349 photos, 672 members
- THE FONDANT CLUB 38,189 photos, 1,780 members
- Cupcakes, Glitter & Art 8,116 photos, 959 members
- Zen Cupcake 4,767 photos, 226 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 58,942 photos, 1,924 members
- Food stylism 16,866 photos, 1,681 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 31,029 photos, 2,026 members
- ✿ Classy Confectioners ✿ 19,528 photos, 522 members
- Best of Roses 6,750 photos, 1,410 members
- Roses 108,680 photos, 14,326 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 68,412 photos, 7,800 members
- Heritage Recipes Cook Book 328 photos, 79 members
- A Closer Look at Food 58,627 photos, 1,419 members
- "Tried & Tested Recipes" 733 photos, 83 members
- Cake Tutorial 63 photos, 496 members
- Allrecipes 332 photos, 98 members
- Amazing Car Cakes! 1,154 photos, 325 members
- Pretty Pinkisms 11,520 photos, 1,167 members
mayheart ~ MAY says:
"I'm so proud to be one of Shamima's Flickrmates...
She always takes time on posting lovely comments for my pictures as well...
She's a dear friend to me that inspires me by her natural talent in capturing great shots
and with her yummy and beautiful cupcakes ever, that made me a flickr active today... ^.^
I've known Shams ever since I've joined flickr and she proves to me how wonderful her personality is... Take Care Shams and have a nice day always! ^.^"
April 24th, 2013
Cotton & Cream says:
"Shams is a legend and has a unique gift. No-one does details like Shams and her photography skills are to die for. I love the fact that she's so amazingly talented and so generous, warm and down to earth.
May 6th, 2010
"Shamima is an artist. She makes such beautiful cakes and decorations (as well as wonderful savoury dishes!) and uses colour so perfectly. She has a style all her own, and is just taking another step on her journey towards "international recognition". I am so happy for her. Her work is always so unique and I can't wait to see every new creation.
Shamima is not only one of THE best decorators on Flickr, she is one of the most warm-hearted, generous and beautiful people I have the honour to call a friend. She is funny and sweet and thoughtful and generous.
I feel that I have found a "sister" in Shamima - I am only sad that she lives so far away!"
May 8th, 2009
"finally we met:)
this testimonial is so overdue its actually embarrassing (lol) but what better day than to mark the day we finally met *g*!!!
i still remember the first time shams called me, she was amazed with my cupcakes and soo grew a great friendship:)
sweetness and caring i enjoy many hours of chatting and laughter!!!
always sharing recipes and ideas we have become the greatest cuppie friends and of course friends for life:).... only wish she was closer so we can enjoy chatting over latte and cupcakes :) believe me we can chat forever you dont want to know our phonebills ;) but,
inshallah we will be friends not only in this life but in Jannah- aameen"
November 23rd, 2008
Dainty Pastimes by sonia says:
"hi,just wanted to say i think all your work is so unique and amazing,i look forward to going on flickr to see what you have done next!
but i thinkthe best thing about you ,i think is that ive noticed that you always seem to manage a comment for everyone,even though you are obviously busy and i think thats really nice and im sure im not the only one to appreciate this,everybody needs a little boost and you give them that with your lovely comments,so thanks....sonia"
November 5th, 2008
chief support says:
"The very first cupcakes i saw on Flickr were shamima's and i was hooked. She has an amazing sense of style and craftsmanship that you just don't see that much. I LOve her work and her beautiful personality and am proud to say she is a dear Flickr friend.
Without fail she delivers something new and beautiful and never gripes. She is very complimentary and encouraging and im happy to know her =)"
September 18th, 2008
"I just read Shams is self taught in the art of cake making, unbelievable when you see some of her incredible work each one is like a work of art! So beautiful, so inspired, this lady is ever so talented every time I see a new creation from her my jaw drops and I almost drool over the yumminess coming from the screen before me! I did a cake decorating course once myself and it almost killed me royal icing this cake haha but you can tell Shams has the magic touch and she works so hard at her craft and skill, it just comes across through her beautiful pictures she takes! And another thing she is also incredibly kind and generous with her comments, and I don't bake cupcakes (well they're not good enough to be shown anyway haha) so it's really sweet she likes my photos too...I just had to tell her it's great to have her back on flickr :)"
July 21st, 2008
"ShamsD is an exceptionally, talented woman, with a real eye for attention to detail in all her work.
Her photographs of all her creations have inspired me to have a go - I made my husband a birthday cake last week (nothing on the scale of Shams' ......more like the generation game standard lol)
My daughter & I check out Shams creations & we're both in awe of all that she's made.
I really do believe that her work should be publicised - it'd be a best seller!!!
Shams is a genuinely, lovely person, she's so kind & thoughtful too.
Here's to all your future creations Shams, inspire us all some more.......please!"
April 15th, 2008
- SHAMIMA DESAI
- April 2007
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- shamsdesai [at] gmail.com