© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
If you want to use my photos for any reason please ask first it is only polite.
If you want to copy a style of my cupcakes ,I'd appreciate if you'd ask me and give me credit and a link back to my photo.
Très Chic Cupcakes Is a self taught baker and home based business in Pietermaritzburg , South Africa which creates designer custom made cakes /cupcakes for all occasions.
Cakes are created from scratch, using the finest quality ingredients,butter, couveture chocolate,free range eggs,vanilla beans and pure double thick cream .
Très Chic Cupcakes main goal is to produce amazing looking cakes, that taste as good as it looks.
Feel free to email me .
Join me on Facebook
Photos of ~Très Chic Cupcakes by ShamsD~ (2)
- Getty Images Call for Artists 418,904 photos, 106,125 members
- Professional Cake Art 50 photos, 7 members
- Cake Decorating 101 42,609 photos, 2,919 members
- 2012 Advent Calendar 43 photos, 34 members
- Cake Album 3,674 photos, 132 members
- Silhouette America 11,530 photos, 3,873 members
- Cake Inspirations 1,972 photos, 198 members
- Artist Of The Week. 55 photos, 11 members
- 2011 Advent Calendar 160 photos, 59 members
- BEST LITTLE BOYS CAKES EVER !! 987 photos, 131 members
- Tea Cakers 854 photos, 88 members
- Cakes & other wonders... 483 photos, 82 members
- Eat Pray Love :: EAT photos 42 photos, 19 members
- Cricut Cutter Creations 1,610 photos, 438 members
- amazing wedding cakes!! 1,655 photos, 268 members
- class cakes 143 photos, 210 members
- Macarons 7,403 photos, 2,098 members
- Fabulous Fondant Creations 6,177 photos, 292 members
- Inspired Sweets 12,185 photos, 460 members
- Cakelets - sculpted mini cakes with style 571 photos, 175 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 60,077 photos, 1,940 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 503 photos, 21 members
- Cakes that take you away.... 279 photos, 215 members
- Martha's Garden & Kitchen Group 1,882 photos, 81 members
- BOY'S CAKES 1,052 photos, 167 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 495 photos, 148 members
- Fine Design 1,797 photos, 395 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 29,572 photos, 1,315 members
- Cupcake Obsessions! 815 photos, 197 members
- On Green 7,008 photos, 361 members
- Celebrate With Cake 12,466 photos, 493 members
- Amazing Sugarcraft 11,767 photos, 645 members
- THE FONDANT CLUB 36,720 photos, 1,722 members
- Cupcakes, Glitter & Art 8,014 photos, 965 members
- Zen Cupcake 4,808 photos, 224 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,113 photos, 1,798 members
- Food stylism 17,197 photos, 1,595 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 27,956 photos, 1,816 members
- ✿ Classy Confectioners ✿ 19,306 photos, 532 members
- Best of Roses 5,824 photos, 1,361 members
- Roses 95,269 photos, 14,061 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 55,325 photos, 7,212 members
- Heritage Recipes Cook Book 252 photos, 50 members
- A Closer Look at Food 39,431 photos, 1,176 members
- "Tried & Tested Recipes" 703 photos, 84 members
- Cake Tutorial 63 photos, 464 members
- Allrecipes 297 photos, 91 members
- Amazing Car Cakes! 1,157 photos, 323 members
- Pretty Pinkisms 10,612 photos, 1,157 members
- Step by Step Cakes & More... 101 photos, 202 members
mayheart ~ MAY says:
"I'm so proud to be one of Shamima's Flickrmates...
She always takes time on posting lovely comments for my pictures as well...
She's a dear friend to me that inspires me by her natural talent in capturing great shots
and with her yummy and beautiful cupcakes ever, that made me a flickr active today... ^.^
I've known Shams ever since I've joined flickr and she proves to me how wonderful her personality is... Take Care Shams and have a nice day always! ^.^"
April 24th, 2013
Cotton & Cream says:
"Shams is a legend and has a unique gift. No-one does details like Shams and her photography skills are to die for. I love the fact that she's so amazingly talented and so generous, warm and down to earth.
May 6th, 2010
"Shamima is an artist. She makes such beautiful cakes and decorations (as well as wonderful savoury dishes!) and uses colour so perfectly. She has a style all her own, and is just taking another step on her journey towards "international recognition". I am so happy for her. Her work is always so unique and I can't wait to see every new creation.
Shamima is not only one of THE best decorators on Flickr, she is one of the most warm-hearted, generous and beautiful people I have the honour to call a friend. She is funny and sweet and thoughtful and generous.
I feel that I have found a "sister" in Shamima - I am only sad that she lives so far away!"
May 8th, 2009
"finally we met:)
this testimonial is so overdue its actually embarrassing (lol) but what better day than to mark the day we finally met *g*!!!
i still remember the first time shams called me, she was amazed with my cupcakes and soo grew a great friendship:)
sweetness and caring i enjoy many hours of chatting and laughter!!!
always sharing recipes and ideas we have become the greatest cuppie friends and of course friends for life:).... only wish she was closer so we can enjoy chatting over latte and cupcakes :) believe me we can chat forever you dont want to know our phonebills ;) but,
inshallah we will be friends not only in this life but in Jannah- aameen"
November 23rd, 2008
Dainty Pastimes by sonia says:
"hi,just wanted to say i think all your work is so unique and amazing,i look forward to going on flickr to see what you have done next!
but i thinkthe best thing about you ,i think is that ive noticed that you always seem to manage a comment for everyone,even though you are obviously busy and i think thats really nice and im sure im not the only one to appreciate this,everybody needs a little boost and you give them that with your lovely comments,so thanks....sonia"
November 5th, 2008
"The very first cupcakes i saw on Flickr were shamima's and i was hooked. She has an amazing sense of style and craftsmanship that you just don't see that much. I LOve her work and her beautiful personality and am proud to say she is a dear Flickr friend.
Without fail she delivers something new and beautiful and never gripes. She is very complimentary and encouraging and im happy to know her =)"
September 18th, 2008
"I just read Shams is self taught in the art of cake making, unbelievable when you see some of her incredible work each one is like a work of art! So beautiful, so inspired, this lady is ever so talented every time I see a new creation from her my jaw drops and I almost drool over the yumminess coming from the screen before me! I did a cake decorating course once myself and it almost killed me royal icing this cake haha but you can tell Shams has the magic touch and she works so hard at her craft and skill, it just comes across through her beautiful pictures she takes! And another thing she is also incredibly kind and generous with her comments, and I don't bake cupcakes (well they're not good enough to be shown anyway haha) so it's really sweet she likes my photos too...I just had to tell her it's great to have her back on flickr :)"
July 21st, 2008
"ShamsD is an exceptionally, talented woman, with a real eye for attention to detail in all her work.
Her photographs of all her creations have inspired me to have a go - I made my husband a birthday cake last week (nothing on the scale of Shams' ......more like the generation game standard lol)
My daughter & I check out Shams creations & we're both in awe of all that she's made.
I really do believe that her work should be publicised - it'd be a best seller!!!
Shams is a genuinely, lovely person, she's so kind & thoughtful too.
Here's to all your future creations Shams, inspire us all some more.......please!"
April 15th, 2008
- SHAMIMA DESAI
- April 2007
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- shamsdesai [at] gmail.com