© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
If you want to use my photos for any reason please ask first it is only polite.
If you want to copy a style of my cupcakes ,I'd appreciate if you'd ask me and give me credit and a link back to my photo.
Très Chic Cupcakes Is a self taught baker and home based business in Pietermaritzburg , South Africa which creates designer custom made cakes /cupcakes for all occasions.
Cakes are created from scratch, using the finest quality ingredients,butter, couveture chocolate,free range eggs,vanilla beans and pure double thick cream .
Très Chic Cupcakes main goal is to produce amazing looking cakes, that taste as good as it looks.
Feel free to email me .
Join me on Facebook
Photos of ~Très Chic Cupcakes by ShamsD~ (2)
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,626 photos, 103,482 members
- Professional Cake Art 6 photos, 4 members
- Cake Decorating 101 40,933 photos, 2,786 members
- 2012 Advent Calendar 43 photos, 34 members
- Cake Album 3,093 photos, 131 members
- Silhouette America 10,444 photos, 3,652 members
- Cake Inspirations 1,778 photos, 152 members
- Artist Of The Week. 48 photos, 11 members
- 2011 Advent Calendar 160 photos, 60 members
- BEST LITTLE BOYS CAKES EVER !! 900 photos, 124 members
- Tea Cakers 826 photos, 84 members
- Cakes & other wonders... 402 photos, 69 members
- Eat Pray Love :: EAT photos 42 photos, 18 members
- Cricut Cutter Creations 1,592 photos, 434 members
- amazing wedding cakes!! 1,535 photos, 261 members
- class cakes 143 photos, 200 members
- Macarons 7,038 photos, 2,038 members
- Fabulous Fondant Creations 5,614 photos, 283 members
- Inspired Sweets 11,104 photos, 447 members
- Cakelets - sculpted mini cakes with style 571 photos, 169 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 55,011 photos, 1,841 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 472 photos, 19 members
- Cakes that take you away.... 296 photos, 211 members
- Martha's Garden & Kitchen Group 1,882 photos, 80 members
- BOY'S CAKES 1,032 photos, 167 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 495 photos, 149 members
- Fine Design 1,753 photos, 381 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 28,229 photos, 1,283 members
- Cupcake Obsessions! 739 photos, 192 members
- On Green 6,855 photos, 367 members
- Celebrate With Cake 11,272 photos, 484 members
- Amazing Sugarcraft 11,335 photos, 622 members
- THE FONDANT CLUB 35,122 photos, 1,661 members
- Cupcakes, Glitter & Art 7,776 photos, 951 members
- Zen Cupcake 4,826 photos, 225 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 55,081 photos, 1,755 members
- Food stylism 17,378 photos, 1,487 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 26,081 photos, 1,698 members
- ✿ Classy Confectioners ✿ 19,395 photos, 534 members
- Best of Roses 5,683 photos, 1,359 members
- Roses 91,574 photos, 13,960 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 52,144 photos, 7,000 members
- Heritage Recipes Cook Book 134 photos, 48 members
- A Closer Look at Food 33,232 photos, 1,056 members
- "Tried & Tested Recipes" 688 photos, 85 members
- Cake Tutorial 63 photos, 440 members
- Allrecipes 296 photos, 89 members
- Amazing Car Cakes! 1,156 photos, 300 members
- Pretty Pinkisms 10,245 photos, 1,160 members
- Step by Step Cakes & More... 102 photos, 203 members
Marcia's Cakes says:
"Shams is a legend and has a unique gift. No-one does details like Shams and her photography skills are to die for. I love the fact that she's so amazingly talented and so generous, warm and down to earth.
6th May, 2010
"Shamima is an artist. She makes such beautiful cakes and decorations (as well as wonderful savoury dishes!) and uses colour so perfectly. She has a style all her own, and is just taking another step on her journey towards "international recognition". I am so happy for her. Her work is always so unique and I can't wait to see every new creation.
Shamima is not only one of THE best decorators on Flickr, she is one of the most warm-hearted, generous and beautiful people I have the honour to call a friend. She is funny and sweet and thoughtful and generous.
I feel that I have found a "sister" in Shamima - I am only sad that she lives so far away!"
8th May, 2009
"finally we met:)
this testimonial is so overdue its actually embarrassing (lol) but what better day than to mark the day we finally met *g*!!!
i still remember the first time shams called me, she was amazed with my cupcakes and soo grew a great friendship:)
sweetness and caring i enjoy many hours of chatting and laughter!!!
always sharing recipes and ideas we have become the greatest cuppie friends and of course friends for life:).... only wish she was closer so we can enjoy chatting over latte and cupcakes :) believe me we can chat forever you dont want to know our phonebills ;) but,
inshallah we will be friends not only in this life but in Jannah- aameen"
23rd November, 2008
Dainty Pastimes by sonia says:
"hi,just wanted to say i think all your work is so unique and amazing,i look forward to going on flickr to see what you have done next!
but i thinkthe best thing about you ,i think is that ive noticed that you always seem to manage a comment for everyone,even though you are obviously busy and i think thats really nice and im sure im not the only one to appreciate this,everybody needs a little boost and you give them that with your lovely comments,so thanks....sonia"
5th November, 2008
"The very first cupcakes i saw on Flickr were shamima's and i was hooked. She has an amazing sense of style and craftsmanship that you just don't see that much. I LOve her work and her beautiful personality and am proud to say she is a dear Flickr friend.
Without fail she delivers something new and beautiful and never gripes. She is very complimentary and encouraging and im happy to know her =)"
18th September, 2008
"I just read Shams is self taught in the art of cake making, unbelievable when you see some of her incredible work each one is like a work of art! So beautiful, so inspired, this lady is ever so talented every time I see a new creation from her my jaw drops and I almost drool over the yumminess coming from the screen before me! I did a cake decorating course once myself and it almost killed me royal icing this cake haha but you can tell Shams has the magic touch and she works so hard at her craft and skill, it just comes across through her beautiful pictures she takes! And another thing she is also incredibly kind and generous with her comments, and I don't bake cupcakes (well they're not good enough to be shown anyway haha) so it's really sweet she likes my photos too...I just had to tell her it's great to have her back on flickr :)"
21st July, 2008
"ShamsD is an exceptionally, talented woman, with a real eye for attention to detail in all her work.
Her photographs of all her creations have inspired me to have a go - I made my husband a birthday cake last week (nothing on the scale of Shams' ......more like the generation game standard lol)
My daughter & I check out Shams creations & we're both in awe of all that she's made.
I really do believe that her work should be publicised - it'd be a best seller!!!
Shams is a genuinely, lovely person, she's so kind & thoughtful too.
Here's to all your future creations Shams, inspire us all some more.......please!"
15th April, 2008
- SHAMIMA DESAI
- April 2007
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- shamsdesai [at] gmail.com