© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
If you want to use my photos for any reason please ask first it is only polite.
If you want to copy a style of my cupcakes ,I'd appreciate if you'd ask me and give me credit and a link back to my photo.
Très Chic Cupcakes Is a self taught baker and home based business in Pietermaritzburg , South Africa which creates designer custom made cakes /cupcakes for all occasions.
Cakes are created from scratch, using the finest quality ingredients,butter, couveture chocolate,free range eggs,vanilla beans and pure double thick cream .
Très Chic Cupcakes main goal is to produce amazing looking cakes, that taste as good as it looks.
Feel free to email me .
Join me on Facebook
Photos of ~Très Chic Cupcakes by ShamsD~ (2)
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,905 photos, 105,849 members
- Professional Cake Art 108 photos, 7 members
- Cake Decorating 101 43,913 photos, 3,011 members
- 2012 Advent Calendar 43 photos, 33 members
- Cake Album 3,889 photos, 134 members
- Silhouette America 12,231 photos, 4,019 members
- Cake Inspirations 2,207 photos, 227 members
- Artist Of The Week. 50 photos, 10 members
- 2011 Advent Calendar 153 photos, 59 members
- BEST LITTLE BOYS CAKES EVER !! 1,007 photos, 134 members
- Tea Cakers 861 photos, 91 members
- Cakes & other wonders... 535 photos, 90 members
- Eat Pray Love :: EAT photos 42 photos, 19 members
- Cricut Cutter Creations 1,610 photos, 437 members
- amazing wedding cakes!! 1,782 photos, 273 members
- class cakes 142 photos, 216 members
- Macarons 7,562 photos, 2,126 members
- Fabulous Fondant Creations 6,448 photos, 297 members
- Inspired Sweets 12,607 photos, 467 members
- Cakelets - sculpted mini cakes with style 571 photos, 176 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 63,684 photos, 2,023 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 560 photos, 23 members
- Cakes that take you away.... 278 photos, 214 members
- Martha's Garden & Kitchen Group 1,927 photos, 83 members
- BOY'S CAKES 1,050 photos, 166 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 496 photos, 143 members
- Fine Design 1,789 photos, 409 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 29,968 photos, 1,323 members
- Cupcake Obsessions! 813 photos, 199 members
- On Green 7,319 photos, 366 members
- Celebrate With Cake 13,008 photos, 501 members
- Amazing Sugarcraft 12,006 photos, 657 members
- THE FONDANT CLUB 37,308 photos, 1,745 members
- Cupcakes, Glitter & Art 8,022 photos, 977 members
- Zen Cupcake 4,795 photos, 229 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,996 photos, 1,842 members
- Food stylism 17,081 photos, 1,661 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 28,934 photos, 1,911 members
- ✿ Classy Confectioners ✿ 19,393 photos, 526 members
- Best of Roses 6,088 photos, 1,365 members
- Roses 99,054 photos, 14,215 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 59,209 photos, 7,408 members
- Heritage Recipes Cook Book 292 photos, 61 members
- A Closer Look at Food 44,704 photos, 1,298 members
- "Tried & Tested Recipes" 726 photos, 84 members
- Cake Tutorial 63 photos, 480 members
- Allrecipes 337 photos, 96 members
- Amazing Car Cakes! 1,153 photos, 325 members
- Pretty Pinkisms 10,873 photos, 1,170 members
- Step by Step Cakes & More... 98 photos, 202 members
mayheart ~ MAY says:
"I'm so proud to be one of Shamima's Flickrmates...
She always takes time on posting lovely comments for my pictures as well...
She's a dear friend to me that inspires me by her natural talent in capturing great shots
and with her yummy and beautiful cupcakes ever, that made me a flickr active today... ^.^
I've known Shams ever since I've joined flickr and she proves to me how wonderful her personality is... Take Care Shams and have a nice day always! ^.^"
April 24th, 2013
Cotton & Cream says:
"Shams is a legend and has a unique gift. No-one does details like Shams and her photography skills are to die for. I love the fact that she's so amazingly talented and so generous, warm and down to earth.
May 6th, 2010
"Shamima is an artist. She makes such beautiful cakes and decorations (as well as wonderful savoury dishes!) and uses colour so perfectly. She has a style all her own, and is just taking another step on her journey towards "international recognition". I am so happy for her. Her work is always so unique and I can't wait to see every new creation.
Shamima is not only one of THE best decorators on Flickr, she is one of the most warm-hearted, generous and beautiful people I have the honour to call a friend. She is funny and sweet and thoughtful and generous.
I feel that I have found a "sister" in Shamima - I am only sad that she lives so far away!"
May 8th, 2009
"finally we met:)
this testimonial is so overdue its actually embarrassing (lol) but what better day than to mark the day we finally met *g*!!!
i still remember the first time shams called me, she was amazed with my cupcakes and soo grew a great friendship:)
sweetness and caring i enjoy many hours of chatting and laughter!!!
always sharing recipes and ideas we have become the greatest cuppie friends and of course friends for life:).... only wish she was closer so we can enjoy chatting over latte and cupcakes :) believe me we can chat forever you dont want to know our phonebills ;) but,
inshallah we will be friends not only in this life but in Jannah- aameen"
November 23rd, 2008
Dainty Pastimes by sonia says:
"hi,just wanted to say i think all your work is so unique and amazing,i look forward to going on flickr to see what you have done next!
but i thinkthe best thing about you ,i think is that ive noticed that you always seem to manage a comment for everyone,even though you are obviously busy and i think thats really nice and im sure im not the only one to appreciate this,everybody needs a little boost and you give them that with your lovely comments,so thanks....sonia"
November 5th, 2008
"The very first cupcakes i saw on Flickr were shamima's and i was hooked. She has an amazing sense of style and craftsmanship that you just don't see that much. I LOve her work and her beautiful personality and am proud to say she is a dear Flickr friend.
Without fail she delivers something new and beautiful and never gripes. She is very complimentary and encouraging and im happy to know her =)"
September 18th, 2008
"I just read Shams is self taught in the art of cake making, unbelievable when you see some of her incredible work each one is like a work of art! So beautiful, so inspired, this lady is ever so talented every time I see a new creation from her my jaw drops and I almost drool over the yumminess coming from the screen before me! I did a cake decorating course once myself and it almost killed me royal icing this cake haha but you can tell Shams has the magic touch and she works so hard at her craft and skill, it just comes across through her beautiful pictures she takes! And another thing she is also incredibly kind and generous with her comments, and I don't bake cupcakes (well they're not good enough to be shown anyway haha) so it's really sweet she likes my photos too...I just had to tell her it's great to have her back on flickr :)"
July 21st, 2008
"ShamsD is an exceptionally, talented woman, with a real eye for attention to detail in all her work.
Her photographs of all her creations have inspired me to have a go - I made my husband a birthday cake last week (nothing on the scale of Shams' ......more like the generation game standard lol)
My daughter & I check out Shams creations & we're both in awe of all that she's made.
I really do believe that her work should be publicised - it'd be a best seller!!!
Shams is a genuinely, lovely person, she's so kind & thoughtful too.
Here's to all your future creations Shams, inspire us all some more.......please!"
April 15th, 2008
- SHAMIMA DESAI
- April 2007
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- shamsdesai [at] gmail.com