Let's take some pictures.
Then talk about them!
- holycraphole cancer sucks! 29 photos, 29 members
- 7x7 Magazine - SF Neighborhoods - Get Published! 23,478 photos, 714 members
- Have a blessed day! 0 photos, 5 members
- Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo 38,452 photos, 1,895 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2018 940,099 photos, 89,797 members
- Magcloud 111 photos, 55 members
- Converted Digital Infrared Cameras 44,179 photos, 2,382 members
- Digital Infrared 110,473 photos, 8,827 members
- flickr Japan 1,259,361 photos, 22,284 members
- Monoslideshow 83 photos, 112 members
- KQED Photo Gallery Pool 3,643 photos, 316 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 81 members
- Adobe Lightroom 56,511 photos, 26,712 members
- Flickr 333 311 photos, 405 members
- PORTRAITS - A Gallery for your Best Portraiture 985,368 photos, 35,081 members
- ╠ 1 year ago- 1 an déjà- Hace 1 año ╣ 2,426 photos, 1,081 members
- JK Tonic 486 photos, 35 members
- California Desert 41,002 photos, 3,187 members
- Miranda Classic 2,714 photos, 401 members
- EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER THROUGH BLUBLOCKERS! 247 photos, 26 members
- Old Skool Friday 219 photos, 117 members
- perfect imperfection 4,303 photos, 229 members
- running 42,174 photos, 5,093 members
- Athletes In Action! 39,895 photos, 3,289 members
- B+W 1,018,451 photos, 28,082 members
- TACO TRUCK! 442 photos, 103 members
- So You Think "You're" A Comedian ?? 610 photos, 340 members
- Antenna Ball Nation - All Balls... All The Time! 253 photos, 104 members
- pavement 89,234 photos, 22,280 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,309 photos, 18,649 members
- Flickr Badge 2,466 photos, 7,479 members
- Non Non Photography Day 970 photos, 162 members
- Sarajevo 10,277 photos, 1,064 members
- FISH-HEADS !! 1,055 photos, 80 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,893 photos, 2,888 members
- IN YOUR FACE!!! 12 photos, 2 members
- Photo MOB(ilization) 442 photos, 89 members
- camera haiku 5,334 photos, 860 members
- SF Bay Area Shooters (sfbas) 175,235 photos, 4,933 members
- roquentin.net 2,021 photos, 261 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,752 photos, 4,266 members
- Coffee 28,529 photos, 7,609 members
- Entitled 10,713 photos, 1,900 members
- CRITIQUE [directory] 批評 2,224 photos, 364 members
- illusions (NO photoshop creations, please!) 9,898 photos, 1,842 members
- Teh Space 166 photos, 55 members
- Hardwood Floors 1,248 photos, 189 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 142,242 photos, 3,993 members
- from BELOW - straight up 8,275 photos, 1,704 members
- Los Angeles 223,140 photos, 11,245 members
Matt Ibbs says:
"I'll be honest. I'm jealous of SF buckaroo's skill. There is something very special about the contrast and sharpness in most of these photos. It's something that I've long tried to emulate..... poorly.
I guess I'll just have to sit back and enjoy watching a master at work. I recommend that anyone reading this does so too."
October 15th, 2007
"I would love to be able to photograph London the way SFBuckaroo photographs San Francisco.
In the meantime, I am content to enjoy the pictures of his beloved city and be inspired by them."
September 10th, 2007
"SfBuckaroo is an artist and storyteller. He captures moments in life that contain emotion, color, and the unthinkable that only few can!
All of his shots portray reality in a way that makes me think. His shots are unique. Colorful. Brilliant.
I look at his photos in amazement. Sometimes I fall right out of my chair in awe! I am so pleased to be able to see his work. It's life-changing."
July 21st, 2007
"this buckeroo is too cool for school. i'm constantly impressed with his quality of work and his creative imagination and variety of shots. drummond, you are a true inspiration to me!"
May 24th, 2007
"Sf buckaroo is a photgrapher whose pictures don't disappoint. A great example of what happens when you have a knack for what you are doing, have good tools at your disposal and know how to use them effectively. Easily the most passionate photographer I know. His ability to glean the interesting from the mundane is almost unsurpassed. His approach to perspective really opens your eyes to the potential of photography. I've probably learned more about the subject from watching his images than from any other source. There are so many great images in his stream that there is scarcely time to fave them!"
May 8th, 2007
"Buck is one of my favorite photographers, on flickr or anywhere else. Whenever I stop to look at a new shot in his stream, I end up checking out a pile of them and have to fave them all. He's got a great eye, and maintains a distance with his subjects to create some of the best street photography around."
March 24th, 2007
coordinated vest says:
"I was strolling through SF Buckaroo's photo stream to night and it struck me that the best thing about his work is you never quite know what you are going to get from one day to the next. A master at seeing things most of us miss and then capturing them for his audience to experience."
March 3rd, 2007
"I love the SF buckaroo's photo.
I would remain times and times to look her.
He knows how to gather the beautiful part of the things."
February 19th, 2007
"i was just telling someone today that they should check out SF's stream, that he's prolific as hell, and never ever ever disappoints. then i thought -- wtf? why not tell the world this? cos the world needs to know.
what i love about him is that it seems like his camera is attached to his hand, cos he manages to capture every possible facet of everyday life. he finds art in the unlikeliest of places, and at the same time, can take an oft-photographed thing -- the golden gate bridge, for example -- and elicit from it a completely new perspective.
there's much to learn from this man. take note."
February 8th, 2007
* cate * says:
"sfbuckaroo is a photographer of the highest caliber and lives up to his name-- a little lawless, a little unpredictable, and a whole lot creative...he is one of the best camera wranglers out on the range."
January 14th, 2007
"Buckaroo's photos always remind me that I must learn to see with better eyes. It's been a pleasure to watch his photography evolve."
December 16th, 2006
SF babe says:
"D, I met you in June and since then I was thinking of writing a testimonial for you. But every time I opened the testimonial page, for some reason I couldn't do it. Today, 10/31/06 when I was ckecking out new photos and came across this picture www.flickr.com/ph..., I just knew that the day has certainly come. If that was the only photo that you ever took, it would be just enough to testify that you have an amazing sense of photography. There's something in your pictures that's really hard to find, the existing emotion of the moment the picture was taken. The true emotion, that only Buckaroo can sense."
October 31st, 2006
"Your perspective, eye for light and shadow and sense of humour are a breath of fresh air.
Thanks for the inspiration."
August 25th, 2006
"some people carrying cameras all the time and think about the processes involved with photography -- composition, timing, lighting, thoughfulness, emotion, perception, secrecy, being there, mood, poesis, moment, circumstance, etc
sf buckaroo takes all of these ideas and more and lands them gracefully into his stream.
before writing this, i perused back in his stream and laughed and laughed at how many favorites i have selected from his work. and i love BINGO!!!!!"
July 2nd, 2006
Ten Directions says:
"SF Buckaroo stream reveals a great photographic eye. His eye for patterns and unique perspectives is one of the best on flickr. Night photos, the city of S.F., road trips, Bingo , cable cars, and the bay are shown with impressive skill that draws a viewer into them. SF Buckaroo’s photos make me look at the world in a fresh way. What more can you ask for from a photographer?"
January 17th, 2006
"Buckaroo is the silent dark type, tall, handsome, and so absolutely worthy of cake on his birthday. A real gentleman, he brings the ladies for a ride on his California cable car, where he generously lets them stand up front so that they may see the entire view of the city as they fly full motion down the hill. He also unselfishly lends them his camera when they are in need, and dazzle them with his evocative photography.
There is no stream like Buckaroo's, our loyal and trustworthy Knight of SF Photography."
November 22nd, 2005
curious jewel says:
"The photography of SF Buckaroo has made me realize this truth: Every person, every place, every moment in time has a story and SF is a story-teller.
What a gift it is to follow SF to and from work! His commute knocks me out. I want to ask, "who is on that bus?" and "where is that guy headed?" and "what goes on in there during the day?" AND "how much is plane fare to the west coast?"
I am completely hooked on this story-teller's stream!"
November 3rd, 2005
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single