I have been taking photos since 1969 when my father gave me his Argus C3, 35mm, circa 1950. I bought my first 35mm camera a short time later (a Kowa 35mm). I have used a variety of cameras including a Speed Graphics 4X5 view camera and my Great Grandfathers Seneca 5X7 glass plate view camera. My last film camera purchase was a Nikon FM circa 1980.
I began my digital photography with an Olympus 3020. The lens quality of the Olympus is surprisingly good.
Currently I am using a Nikon D50 DSLR and a Canon SD950 pocket camera.
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 109,056 photos, 8,262 members
- Strawflowers, everlastings, paper daisy, Helichrysum bracteatum 698 photos, 101 members
- Argyle Sock 3,634 photos, 597 members
- Canon Powershot SD950 IS / Digital IXUS 960 IS 1,840 photos, 103 members
- Kit Lens Losers 35,925 photos, 2,536 members
- aperitif & Co. 526 photos, 172 members
- Yet Another Flickr Award (YAFA) 22 photos, 18 members
- Beginner's Digital Photography 984,380 photos, 39,674 members
- FlickrCentral 9,277,442 photos, 280,007 members
- D50 Kit Lens 4,157 photos, 264 members
- Nikkor 357,049 photos, 10,654 members
- Just Nikon D50 63,526 photos, 2,071 members
- Nikon D50 - All users welcome 83,760 photos, 4,481 members
- Nikon D50 Users 177,640 photos, 6,945 members
- Nikon D50 User Group 43,426 photos, 1,352 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,584,031 photos, 122,326 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 685,283 photos, 18,274 members
- DigitalHelp 3 photos, 95 members
Seriously Photographic (Jim) doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jim Rose
- March 2006
- Chicago Suburbs, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT for big iron and IBM AIX servers