How many people can say that they love their job?
My primary specialties are lifestyle, environmental and advertising photography and I have been in the game for a long time. (15 years?)
I won't post the paying shots here so all this stuff posted here is just for fun.
Stuff that just keeps the love of photo fresh.
So click on the photos link above, take a look, maybe leave a comment, sarcastic critics are welcome and will be met with like comments.
I don't take myself too serious because life's is too short to get stressed out.
So stop reading and go out a shoot something....... anything, just have fun with it!
Oh and by the way, if you favourite some of my shots and you don't have a profile or any of your own shots posted.
You will more than likely be blocked.
I don't care if you think you are a bad photographer, just give it a try.
Tell us a little about yourself, this is a photo "sharing" site.
Give some effort and trust me you will be rewarded. There are sooo many great people here to help out in whatever way they can to guide you.
Photos of seanhfoto (1)
- 52 Stunning Self Portraits 390 photos, 145 members
- Do Good 440 photos, 149 members
- The Fashion Times 86,885 photos, 3,621 members
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION OF COFFEE CUPS 2,722 photos, 719 members
- Fashion World 183,471 photos, 11,208 members
- Creative Loafing Tampa Bay 10,252 photos, 312 members
- Camera GROUP 35,021 photos, 3,366 members
- My Coffee Cup 1,595 photos, 439 members
- Around the World Landscapes 25,464 photos, 8,034 members
- Walking in the Garden 15,595 photos, 638 members
- HDR - From The Real Masters 96,561 photos, 2,696 members
- Tarpon Springs Florida 940 photos, 120 members
- Photo Watch 125 photos, 85 members
- photoSHOOT me 2,557 photos, 307 members
- Group 55DSL 9,324 photos, 1,681 members
- The MVP on Flickr 910 photos, 667 members
- OBSESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY (30 PER DAY) 232,259 photos, 2,740 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 534 members
- Beauty Contest 132 photos, 88 members
- Desktop models 6,490 photos, 914 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,327 photos, 4,943 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 765 photos, 315 members
- Smoke Flame Fire & Art. 1,902 photos, 298 members
- Tampa Bay Area Photographers and Models 118 photos, 23 members
- Cocktails! 5,189 photos, 1,296 members
- Your bed 225 photos, 96 members
- Everything GREEN! 12,719 photos, 1,548 members
- SubtleHDR 7,678 photos, 569 members
- Adieu 47 photos, 21 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,269 members
- Concept Photos (please tag) 28,866 photos, 2,030 members
- Open Source Photography (OSP) 61,505 photos, 3,837 members
- The BAD SIGN BRIGADE™ 8,075 photos, 1,306 members
- Leveza / Lightness 10,750 photos, 723 members
- M A S T E R S 2,194 photos, 99 members
- Flickr's 100 Best - HALL OF FAME 311 photos, 567 members
- Saved! The Australian Photographic Portrait Prize 173 photos, 508 members
- the kitten channel 1,477 photos, 329 members
- black & white photography 107,186 photos, 2,565 members
- Cartel - One Colour - CLOSED - nobody views or comments 1,385 photos, 344 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,307 photos, 6,905 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,462 photos, 761 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,952,126 photos, 32,551 members
- Favorite Pictures 117,595 photos, 7,005 members
- Color Junction 22,335 photos, 623 members
- Cats at Christmas 1,605 photos, 334 members
- Facial Expression 26,675 photos, 2,400 members
- The Most Interesting **BLANK** Picture on Flickr! 1,448 photos, 260 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,140 photos, 4,662 members
- *interesting* interestingness 4,632 photos, 344 members
Nathan Galloway says:
"I met Sean at a studio in Dallas, he was photographing a flock
of gold plate seaguls that hang on the wall (not in my home!!!) for ...a BIG retailer client. It was hidious but he made it look great. ALMOST made me want to buy it, for a gift As If.
He is a great friend, tallented photographer and someday I am going to leave this northern icebox and go down and have a drink with him.
Not a threat!!! See you in Nov. 07 -Nate"
April 27th, 2007
"I am really very impressed from your work. Your work is very laudatory and sayin fact, have learnt too much from you.. Keep it up man and inspire me.. You are really a good Photographer..."
May 22nd, 2006
ahmad khatiri says:
"your all work is realy realy perfect
I m enjoyed see all work"
October 25th, 2005
"I can´t believe I took this long to write a testimonial for Sean!
Like Efatima says below, he is a total inspiration--especially for me, as an amateur wanting to be a Professional one day. His originality, choice of subjects, MARVELOUS MACROS, humility, and easy-going personality make him an Asset for the Flickr community.
A big OBRIGADO from Brazil!"
September 15th, 2005
"i don't really know much about this Sean, but i like his pictures. they are picture perfect in a very very good way. well, he is damn good!
then he goes around and leaves kind comments on the pictures of the likes of me who are totally delittante about photography! thanks Sean! you are much too kind. i feel photography is in good hands when it is in yours."
April 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"Everytime I come on Flickr one of the first people I view is Sean. He looks at life from a different angle and takes me with him everytime I see a new photograph."
March 8th, 2005
"Sean... He is one of the most wonderful, talented and gifted photographer I have ever come across. All his works amaze me a lot. He has his own distinctive style and all images are absolutely brilliant. In his photos, I also feel what a sensitive and gentle person he is. Certainly he is one of my favorate photographer!"
February 14th, 2005
the tomahawk kid says:
"i'll tell you the amazing thing about sean...he is the real deal...he is a photographer by trade and a damn good one at that but he has an open mind about everybody elses work...his comments are thoughtful and kind but above all else, enthusiastic and that goes a very long way in my book...there are a handful of people who it is always a huge pleasure to be commented by and sean is there right at the top...my hat goes off to you my friend!"
February 2nd, 2005
"Sean is a wonderful photographer who is an inspiration both through the photo's he takes and the kind comments he leaves. Oh, and he has an asorable St. Bernard named Homer!"
January 27th, 2005
"For God's sake he is a photog ... so that takes care of his photography skills.
For me, Sean was a discovery in Flickr world...for the love that I share for macros, I could not resist admiring his eye for detail...only to find out he excels at everything he aims at.
I hope one day I can be a photog like him .... and this lifetime would be really nice.
He is a total inspiration. He is very modest and has a kind personality that goes with it."
December 17th, 2004
- November 2004
- everywhere from Madrid to Australia and now in the good ol USA