How many people can say that they love their job?
My primary specialties are lifestyle, environmental and advertising photography and I have been in the game for a long time. (15 years?)
I won't post the paying shots here so all this stuff posted here is just for fun.
Stuff that just keeps the love of photo fresh.
So click on the photos link above, take a look, maybe leave a comment, sarcastic critics are welcome and will be met with like comments.
I don't take myself too serious because life's is too short to get stressed out.
So stop reading and go out a shoot something....... anything, just have fun with it!
Oh and by the way, if you favourite some of my shots and you don't have a profile or any of your own shots posted.
You will more than likely be blocked.
I don't care if you think you are a bad photographer, just give it a try.
Tell us a little about yourself, this is a photo "sharing" site.
Give some effort and trust me you will be rewarded. There are sooo many great people here to help out in whatever way they can to guide you.
Photos of seanhfoto (1)
- 52 Stunning Self Portraits 383 photos, 144 members
- Do Good 440 photos, 149 members
- The Fashion Times 54,873 photos, 3,132 members
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION OF COFFEE CUPS 2,721 photos, 714 members
- Fashion World 168,810 photos, 10,964 members
- Creative Loafing Tampa Bay 10,016 photos, 304 members
- Camera GROUP 33,578 photos, 3,346 members
- My Coffee Cup 1,599 photos, 434 members
- Around the World Landscapes 25,702 photos, 7,940 members
- Walking in the Garden 13,507 photos, 586 members
- HDR - From The Real Masters 87,936 photos, 2,670 members
- Tarpon Springs Florida 887 photos, 114 members
- Photo Watch 122 photos, 85 members
- photoSHOOT me 2,386 photos, 285 members
- Group 55DSL 9,375 photos, 1,686 members
- The MVP on Flickr 911 photos, 667 members
- OBSESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY (30 PER DAY) 208,310 photos, 2,677 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 538 members
- Beauty Contest 61 photos, 84 members
- Desktop models 5,116 photos, 907 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,884 photos, 5,004 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 787 photos, 313 members
- Smoke Flame Fire & Art. 1,884 photos, 291 members
- Tampa Bay Area Photographers and Models 116 photos, 23 members
- Cocktails! 4,793 photos, 1,234 members
- Your bed 196 photos, 89 members
- Everything GREEN! 11,918 photos, 1,504 members
- SubtleHDR 7,153 photos, 568 members
- Adieu 47 photos, 21 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,310 members
- Concept Photos (please tag) 25,399 photos, 1,981 members
- Open Source Photography (OSP) 56,917 photos, 3,751 members
- The BAD SIGN BRIGADE™ 7,859 photos, 1,296 members
- Leveza / Lightness 10,645 photos, 722 members
- M A S T E R S 1,166 photos, 87 members
- Flickr's 100 Best - HALL OF FAME 259 photos, 512 members
- Saved! The Australian Photographic Portrait Prize 173 photos, 511 members
- the kitten channel 1,475 photos, 325 members
- black & white photography 91,924 photos, 2,429 members
- Cartel - One Colour - CLOSED - nobody views or comments 1,390 photos, 341 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 12,805 photos, 6,671 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,462 photos, 758 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,451,681 photos, 28,227 members
- Favorite Pictures 97,229 photos, 6,833 members
- Color Junction 17,926 photos, 610 members
- Cats at Christmas 1,594 photos, 333 members
- Facial Expression 26,873 photos, 2,411 members
- The Most Interesting **BLANK** Picture on Flickr! 1,335 photos, 246 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,257 photos, 4,673 members
- *interesting* interestingness 4,020 photos, 338 members
Nathan Galloway says:
"I met Sean at a studio in Dallas, he was photographing a flock
of gold plate seaguls that hang on the wall (not in my home!!!) for ...a BIG retailer client. It was hidious but he made it look great. ALMOST made me want to buy it, for a gift As If.
He is a great friend, tallented photographer and someday I am going to leave this northern icebox and go down and have a drink with him.
Not a threat!!! See you in Nov. 07 -Nate"
April 27th, 2007
"I am really very impressed from your work. Your work is very laudatory and sayin fact, have learnt too much from you.. Keep it up man and inspire me.. You are really a good Photographer..."
May 22nd, 2006
ahmad khatiri says:
"your all work is realy realy perfect
I m enjoyed see all work"
October 25th, 2005
"I can´t believe I took this long to write a testimonial for Sean!
Like Efatima says below, he is a total inspiration--especially for me, as an amateur wanting to be a Professional one day. His originality, choice of subjects, MARVELOUS MACROS, humility, and easy-going personality make him an Asset for the Flickr community.
A big OBRIGADO from Brazil!"
September 15th, 2005
"i don't really know much about this Sean, but i like his pictures. they are picture perfect in a very very good way. well, he is damn good!
then he goes around and leaves kind comments on the pictures of the likes of me who are totally delittante about photography! thanks Sean! you are much too kind. i feel photography is in good hands when it is in yours."
April 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"Everytime I come on Flickr one of the first people I view is Sean. He looks at life from a different angle and takes me with him everytime I see a new photograph."
March 8th, 2005
"Sean... He is one of the most wonderful, talented and gifted photographer I have ever come across. All his works amaze me a lot. He has his own distinctive style and all images are absolutely brilliant. In his photos, I also feel what a sensitive and gentle person he is. Certainly he is one of my favorate photographer!"
February 14th, 2005
the tomahawk kid says:
"i'll tell you the amazing thing about sean...he is the real deal...he is a photographer by trade and a damn good one at that but he has an open mind about everybody elses work...his comments are thoughtful and kind but above all else, enthusiastic and that goes a very long way in my book...there are a handful of people who it is always a huge pleasure to be commented by and sean is there right at the top...my hat goes off to you my friend!"
February 2nd, 2005
"Sean is a wonderful photographer who is an inspiration both through the photo's he takes and the kind comments he leaves. Oh, and he has an asorable St. Bernard named Homer!"
January 27th, 2005
"For God's sake he is a photog ... so that takes care of his photography skills.
For me, Sean was a discovery in Flickr world...for the love that I share for macros, I could not resist admiring his eye for detail...only to find out he excels at everything he aims at.
I hope one day I can be a photog like him .... and this lifetime would be really nice.
He is a total inspiration. He is very modest and has a kind personality that goes with it."
December 17th, 2004
- November 2004
- everywhere from Madrid to Australia and now in the good ol USA