How many people can say that they love their job?
My primary specialties are lifestyle, environmental and advertising photography and I have been in the game for a long time. (15 years?)
I won't post the paying shots here so all this stuff posted here is just for fun.
Stuff that just keeps the love of photo fresh.
So click on the photos link above, take a look, maybe leave a comment, sarcastic critics are welcome and will be met with like comments.
I don't take myself too serious because life's is too short to get stressed out.
So stop reading and go out a shoot something....... anything, just have fun with it!
Oh and by the way, if you favourite some of my shots and you don't have a profile or any of your own shots posted.
You will more than likely be blocked.
I don't care if you think you are a bad photographer, just give it a try.
Tell us a little about yourself, this is a photo "sharing" site.
Give some effort and trust me you will be rewarded. There are sooo many great people here to help out in whatever way they can to guide you.
Photos of seanhfoto (1)
- 52 Stunning Self Portraits 389 photos, 145 members
- Do Good 440 photos, 149 members
- The Fashion Times 79,768 photos, 3,517 members
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION OF COFFEE CUPS 2,709 photos, 717 members
- Fashion World 180,171 photos, 11,144 members
- Creative Loafing Tampa Bay 10,131 photos, 309 members
- Camera GROUP 33,597 photos, 3,362 members
- My Coffee Cup 1,596 photos, 441 members
- Around the World Landscapes 25,502 photos, 8,038 members
- Walking in the Garden 15,264 photos, 633 members
- HDR - From The Real Masters 94,393 photos, 2,690 members
- Tarpon Springs Florida 931 photos, 120 members
- Photo Watch 123 photos, 85 members
- photoSHOOT me 2,501 photos, 304 members
- Group 55DSL 9,325 photos, 1,682 members
- The MVP on Flickr 910 photos, 666 members
- OBSESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY (30 PER DAY) 225,823 photos, 2,728 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 536 members
- Beauty Contest 113 photos, 88 members
- Desktop models 5,633 photos, 907 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,392 photos, 4,957 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 792 photos, 315 members
- Smoke Flame Fire & Art. 1,897 photos, 298 members
- Tampa Bay Area Photographers and Models 118 photos, 23 members
- Cocktails! 5,126 photos, 1,286 members
- Your bed 218 photos, 95 members
- Everything GREEN! 12,468 photos, 1,540 members
- SubtleHDR 7,522 photos, 568 members
- Adieu 47 photos, 21 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,280 members
- Concept Photos (please tag) 27,987 photos, 2,021 members
- Open Source Photography (OSP) 60,594 photos, 3,821 members
- The BAD SIGN BRIGADE™ 7,933 photos, 1,306 members
- Leveza / Lightness 10,711 photos, 721 members
- M A S T E R S 1,735 photos, 97 members
- Flickr's 100 Best - HALL OF FAME 298 photos, 556 members
- Saved! The Australian Photographic Portrait Prize 173 photos, 510 members
- the kitten channel 1,479 photos, 329 members
- black & white photography 103,285 photos, 2,535 members
- Cartel - One Colour - CLOSED - nobody views or comments 1,385 photos, 344 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,218 photos, 6,858 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,450 photos, 760 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,846,959 photos, 31,756 members
- Favorite Pictures 113,338 photos, 6,985 members
- Color Junction 21,327 photos, 620 members
- Cats at Christmas 1,606 photos, 331 members
- Facial Expression 26,711 photos, 2,403 members
- The Most Interesting **BLANK** Picture on Flickr! 1,436 photos, 255 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,170 photos, 4,662 members
- *interesting* interestingness 4,245 photos, 342 members
Nathan Galloway says:
"I met Sean at a studio in Dallas, he was photographing a flock
of gold plate seaguls that hang on the wall (not in my home!!!) for ...a BIG retailer client. It was hidious but he made it look great. ALMOST made me want to buy it, for a gift As If.
He is a great friend, tallented photographer and someday I am going to leave this northern icebox and go down and have a drink with him.
Not a threat!!! See you in Nov. 07 -Nate"
April 27th, 2007
"I am really very impressed from your work. Your work is very laudatory and sayin fact, have learnt too much from you.. Keep it up man and inspire me.. You are really a good Photographer..."
May 22nd, 2006
ahmad khatiri says:
"your all work is realy realy perfect
I m enjoyed see all work"
October 25th, 2005
"I can´t believe I took this long to write a testimonial for Sean!
Like Efatima says below, he is a total inspiration--especially for me, as an amateur wanting to be a Professional one day. His originality, choice of subjects, MARVELOUS MACROS, humility, and easy-going personality make him an Asset for the Flickr community.
A big OBRIGADO from Brazil!"
September 15th, 2005
"i don't really know much about this Sean, but i like his pictures. they are picture perfect in a very very good way. well, he is damn good!
then he goes around and leaves kind comments on the pictures of the likes of me who are totally delittante about photography! thanks Sean! you are much too kind. i feel photography is in good hands when it is in yours."
April 11th, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"Everytime I come on Flickr one of the first people I view is Sean. He looks at life from a different angle and takes me with him everytime I see a new photograph."
March 8th, 2005
"Sean... He is one of the most wonderful, talented and gifted photographer I have ever come across. All his works amaze me a lot. He has his own distinctive style and all images are absolutely brilliant. In his photos, I also feel what a sensitive and gentle person he is. Certainly he is one of my favorate photographer!"
February 14th, 2005
the tomahawk kid says:
"i'll tell you the amazing thing about sean...he is the real deal...he is a photographer by trade and a damn good one at that but he has an open mind about everybody elses work...his comments are thoughtful and kind but above all else, enthusiastic and that goes a very long way in my book...there are a handful of people who it is always a huge pleasure to be commented by and sean is there right at the top...my hat goes off to you my friend!"
February 2nd, 2005
"Sean is a wonderful photographer who is an inspiration both through the photo's he takes and the kind comments he leaves. Oh, and he has an asorable St. Bernard named Homer!"
January 27th, 2005
"For God's sake he is a photog ... so that takes care of his photography skills.
For me, Sean was a discovery in Flickr world...for the love that I share for macros, I could not resist admiring his eye for detail...only to find out he excels at everything he aims at.
I hope one day I can be a photog like him .... and this lifetime would be really nice.
He is a total inspiration. He is very modest and has a kind personality that goes with it."
December 17th, 2004
- November 2004
- everywhere from Madrid to Australia and now in the good ol USA