chunky, 5'7", chinese, quick tempered dragon personality (zodiac sign)
update to my contacts list: due to overwhelming long list of contacts (especially since i try to view everyone's photos), i had to cut some people off the list who i felt didn't add me to their contacts because they wanted to be flickr friends but rather as a part of some competition to see who has the most contacts on flickr. if i had taken you off my list and am wrong about your intentions, please let me know. i really like meeting new people and having messages with them back and forth. but unfortunately, the childish competition is ruining it for people who are serious about viewing good photos and meeting people with the same interest. thank you.
- World Water Day 2012: What do we eat!?" 268 photos, 57 members
- ***MACRO NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNATIONAL*** (p1/a1) 29,641 photos, 1,446 members
- Stupid Scrabble/Words With Friends/Related words 8 photos, 5 members
- Fooding 68,322 photos, 1,129 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 31,219 photos, 1,467 members
- THE Best thing I ever ate 315 photos, 24 members
- 2010 Peep Off 245 photos, 105 members
- Food Network Canada 14,217 photos, 550 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,437 photos, 1,071 members
- Sugary Sweetness 27,310 photos, 1,435 members
- Celebrate With Cake 13,231 photos, 506 members
- Melodee Loves 639 photos, 13 members
- While you were sleep'n 88 photos, 79 members
- Love it<3 130 photos, 17 members
- Baking from the Books! 1,900 photos, 425 members
- Famous Dave's 205 photos, 39 members
- Dylan's Candy Bar 122 photos, 28 members
- Pick up the pieces 77 photos, 32 members
- Pizza-line 2,096 photos, 408 members
- It's Silly Everyday -- Now with a Rotating Group Icon!!! 3,432 photos, 512 members
- Foodista 87,371 photos, 1,835 members
- Homemade candy 334 photos, 76 members
- Worldwide Ship Spotters (WSS) 128,876 photos, 2,384 members
- Mario Kart (all systems) 135 photos, 47 members
- VideoGame Life 5,751 photos, 617 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 61,441 photos, 1,744 members
- DOG [directory] 犬 43,180 photos, 5,542 members
- Mac and Cheese Love 870 photos, 267 members
- eu só quero CHOCOLATE! 635 photos, 119 members
- Wedding Details & Ideas 62,916 photos, 9,873 members
- taco of the world 63 photos, 27 members
- Pizza Party 1,710 photos, 309 members
- Tree and Mushroom Porn 310 photos, 213 members
- Real Food 128,563 photos, 3,275 members
- Stop playing with your food! 8,148 photos, 1,155 members
- Animal-Shaped Food 2,031 photos, 523 members
- Single Cookin' 162 photos, 38 members
- Just Like a Nipple 120 photos, 87 members
- Food from Trader Joe's 889 photos, 226 members
- Too Damn Cute! 206 photos, 227 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 490,177 photos, 21,550 members
- America Generica 953 photos, 51 members
- Apparel-Fashion-Undies-Arts 7,016 photos, 1,458 members
- TRUCK [directory] トラック 95,366 photos, 1,091 members
- NISSAN :: shift_pictures 15,664 photos, 1,050 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,497,589 photos, 84,217 members
- EAST MEETS WEST 189 photos, 36 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 263,605 photos, 12,364 members
- BUG [directory] 虫 56,249 photos, 3,209 members
- F.O.G. Group: Let's eat! 81 photos, 9 members
"probably the nicest person on earth, i've been checking out her pictures since i joined flickr a year ago, she has been leaving comments on my photos since i can remember, she has been a big inspiration, thank you=D"
June 20th, 2007
"I LOVE her food pictures a LOT. She manages to make me (As well as everyone else) hungry! And she really likes animals!!!"
January 28th, 2007
"i love scuzzis photos. especially her food photos. makes me hungry. she nvr fails to comment my photos once ive uploaded them. and i will always looks forward to see more of your photos. youre great!"
January 25th, 2007
"Now it's my turn to write a testimonial about Scuzzi :-) I have to say that I have ALWAYS enjoyed viewing Scuzzi's flickr stream, because besides the mouthwatering food photos she posts (and great non-food photos too!), she adds her "virtual presence" in each photo caption and title. Her stream seems to live according to one of the most appreciated notions in life : ''just be yourself''. I enjoy Scuzzi's stream because there is no arrogance or superficiality... just Scuzzi!!!"
January 6th, 2007
"I agree with the with everyone else. I don't expect comments from everyone cause I just like sharing and looking at photos-but Scuzzi came along and seems to go out of her way to make people feel better even when the world around us is falling down. My mother always told me that there are angels on earth and I feel Scuzzi is one of those angels. Thanks for all you do-we love you here at flickr.com for making the world a better place. Oh yeah-her pics of food keep my mouth watering so much that I think I might have to buy a new keyboard for my computer-but at least my computer screen is dust free."
September 28th, 2006
"Scuzzi is the sweetest person on flickr. A frequent visitor to my photostream she adds comments and faves photos letting me know someone out there cares. Flickr is a better place with Scuzzi in it and so is the world. Her food photographs are so good that you think that the food is right there in front of you. We have so much in common a love of restaurants, foods and dogs that I am sure we would get along great in person. I enjoy her photostream filled with wonderful photographs from her life and travels. Maybe one day we will meet, but for now I think of Alice as a close friend in the world of flickr."
August 1st, 2006
"Scuzzi is my biggest fan! It doesn't matter what I post, Scuzzi comments on it and I love her for that.
I love Scuzzi's photos because they are always very colorful and interesting. Also, they make me hungry - which is often a very nice distraction at work.
April 21st, 2006
"Scuzzi is great for me! So encouraging and supportive, even when I don't think my pics are so good! I've gotten to depend on her comments so muh that I go into a panic if she leaves town for a couple of days now.
On the other hand her photos are so discouraging. I'm an American living in the remote wastes of Northern Japan and I just can't get all the good foods she gets so easily. So I get depressed and want to move back to America.
But her non-food photos are great and her comments are so witty and imaginative I wouldn't miss them. Then, too, I've noticed she can be quite serious and thoughtful when the situation calls for it!
Thanks scuzzi for everything!"
November 17th, 2005
"Alice, is a very consistent visitor of my site.
She is a excellent food images' critique!!
Her photos are reflecting the daily life of the present.
She is a great friend to have on flickr.
I appreciate your support."
November 16th, 2005
"Alice is extremely talented when it comes to art. She is also extremely talented in scouting for food. I think she learned that from being a Mao.
She's a very gentle person with a big heart. She's always willing to sacrifice things to make other people happy. She also loves chocolate."
October 13th, 2005
Seattle Roll says:
"She takes lots of kind photos.
And I like her "Food" photsets a lot!
Always makes me hungry!!!!!!!"
September 12th, 2005
Plaid Ninja says:
"Scuzzi Panda is sweet and loving and cuddly. Unless she's in a bad mood, and thats when the fire dragon comes out. ;)
She's got some serious artistic talent and maybe one day, with enough prodding, she'll do something more with her website.
September 8th, 2005
- June 2005
- new york city
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Baka Bunny