If only I had more time for photography. Try to combine it with sports (mainly mountaineering) and travelling as much as I can.
Zeiss Ikoflex I(a) (6x6)
Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 "Signal Nettar", Novar-Anastigmat 4,5/75 (6x6)
Hasselblad 500 C/M with Planar 3,5/100 T*, Sonnar 4/150, Distagon 4/50 T*, Distagon 4/40, 10/16/21/55mm extension tubes, Kenko 2x converter
Pentacon Six TL (6x6) with Biometar 2,8/80 MC, Sonnar 2,8/180 MC, Flektogon 4,0/50 MC, Arsat 3,5/30, Hartblei 2x Converter, home-made pinhole body cap (f210), Pentacon bellows
Kodak Folding Pocket Camera Nr. 3, Model C (3 1/4" x 4 1/4", modified to take 120 film)
Lomography Belair X 6-12 Globetrotter with plastic lenses 58mm f/8 + 90mm f/8 and Belairgon 90mm f/8+ 114mm f/8, 35mm back.
Holga 120 GCFN (mostly 6x6)
WZFO (Warszawskie Zakłady Fotooptyczne) Ami 66 (6x6)
Home-made pinhole camera "Blackbox" (6x9)
Ica Maximar 207 (9x12)
Toyo-View 45GII (4x5")
Intrepid camera (4x5")
Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera PolaSonic Model2
Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera Alpha 1
Polaroid Instant 30
Pinhole camera with Skink pinhole, Polaroid back.
Lomo LC-A and LC-A+ with LC-A Instant Back+
Lomo Smena 8M
Horizon S3 Pro
Vivitar Ultrawide & Slim
Lomography La Sardina
Konica FT-1 Motor
Canon Canonet QL17 G-III
Canon PowerShot G9 + underwater case
Canon PowerShot G7X
Canon EOS 5D Mark II with Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM + Zenitar 16mm f/2.8 fisheye.
create your own visited country map
Dieser Werk ist unter einer Creative Commons-Lizenz lizenziert.
Photos of schoeband (4)
- Scottish Highlands 19,439 photos, 631 members
- Colourful Scotland 7,774 photos, 122 members
- Scotland in July 1,604 photos, 95 members
- Scenic Scotland 32,690 photos, 859 members
- Scotland- The Beautiful Landscapes 41,957 photos, 1,283 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 83,047 photos, 6,142 members
- Scotland's castles 27,746 photos, 3,515 members
- Scotland in the Sun 24,339 photos, 1,342 members
- Scotlands Countryside 24,944 photos, 1,097 members
- Scotland on the map 35,049 photos, 747 members
- Scotland, Naturally (NATURE ONLY) 37,881 photos, 1,672 members
- Scotland 612,297 photos, 18,996 members
- Scotland in Picture 377,315 photos, 8,418 members
- Lomography Belair X 6-12 843 photos, 24 members
- Canon Powershot Enthusiast Compacts 29,227 photos, 777 members
- 1" Sensors 105,927 photos, 1,250 members
- Canon G5X 4,123 photos, 275 members
- Canadian Beauty 236,209 photos, 5,314 members
- Nature Canada 67,456 photos, 1,070 members
- Cityscapes of Canada 6,275 photos, 511 members
- ♥ CANADA Ⓞ CANADA ♥ pls Award | Commenter svp 33,116 photos, 873 members
- Beautiful Canada 94,784 photos, 2,029 members
- BEAUTIFUL CANADA 28,603 photos, 771 members
- Cities and Towns of Canada 14,910 photos, 291 members
- Images of Canada 29,197 photos, 474 members
- Canon 5D Mark IV 28,402 photos, 920 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR 41,473 photos, 1,960 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Images 4,608 photos, 211 members
- 5D Mark IV Full Frame Canon 36,874 photos, 1,199 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Users 34,858 photos, 1,042 members
- The Intrepid Camera 943 photos, 364 members
- Fountains Around the World 13,543 photos, 2,130 members
- fountains 34,152 photos, 4,810 members
- Bouches du Rhône 6,139 photos, 162 members
- Folding medium format cameras 30,648 photos, 1,783 members
- German 120 Folders 3,573 photos, 300 members
- Zeiss Fan Club 13,896 photos, 652 members
- Zeiss Ikon Medium Format Group 14,836 photos, 2,053 members
- PLANET EARTH IN BLACK AND WHITE 148,076 photos, 3,751 members
- Widelust 2,315 photos, 98 members
- Panoramic landscapes 42,102 photos, 2,485 members
- Noblex 2,814 photos, 265 members
- Yahoo Search Distribution 4,092 photos, 427 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 424,876 photos, 17,179 members
- Great iPhone 6s Photos 2,581 photos, 796 members
- iPhone 6s Photography 4,193 photos, 243 members
- iPhone 6s 6,171 photos, 322 members
- Art on the iPhone 111,204 photos, 1,737 members
- Snapseed. 43,338 photos, 962 members
- iphoneographyCentral 133,756 photos, 2,472 members
Alpine Light & Structure says:
"If you want the tried-and-tested, the predictable digital hues, the easy auto-sharpening, then this isn't the right address. Schoeband is a scientist: that means, she experiments - in this portfolio, you'll find just about every imaging technique that anybody has ever tried over the last hundred years - pinhole, film, polaroid, yep, even digital. And with great artistry in the results. So, if you want to try something new - maybe to escape from your auto-everything digital rut - you should study this portfolio very, very carefully ..."
October 30th, 2013
"You just have to look at that list of cameras to know that Andreina is serious about shooting film. She even develops it herself, in colour. If you don't know what a big deal that is, let me tell you. It's a big deal.
Check out her dreamy pinholes (did I mention that she made her own pinhole camera?) her crazy cross-processed Lomo shots, and don't leave without finding out what she can do with a Pentacon six.
And if that's not enough to make you understand how superhuman she is, she also climbs mountains. And icefalls. And rocks. I'm not sure there's anything she can't do."
July 8th, 2009
"Andreina is an incredible talent. She has a true understanding of both the art and the science of photography. Her vision for what makes a powerful image is amazing.... as is evident in her work with both architecture and the natural world.
She is also a skilled technician with a vast knowledge of different equipment and techniques, always finding the perfect tools and methods to create the photograph that she sees in her mind. I have a great admiration for her range with film and the development process. In an age where this craft is changing rapidly, she remains true to the purity of photography. Digital or film.... Andreina's work is pure class.
And I haven't even mentioned her rock climbing skills...."
October 12th, 2008
- Andreina Schoeberlein
- January 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Andreina Schoeberlein Photography