We're reinventing our world, blissfully ignorant of how our world will be reinvented right behind us. When we take photographs, we capture a moment from one angle, yet it can contain a truth that transcends that space, that moment. Am I corny or what?
I write words when photos can't suffice, and doodle when I can, purely for pleasure.
My personal blog is rare pattern. I'm @lauras on Twitter.
As for other interests, what I typed in has already changed by the time you read this. Yes I am fickle.
Your shadow is no shadow, but a scattered sunshine;
And at night you pull the sky down to you
And hood yourself in stars.
Photos of scattered sunshine (1)
- SciFi Books 13,509 photos, 766 members
- #365FeministSelfie 1,733 photos, 127 members
- DrupalCon Portland, USA 2013 362 photos, 87 members
- Drupalchix 50 photos, 7 members
- DrupalCon Chicago 793 photos, 57 members
- Drupal Colorado 79 photos, 8 members
- LA Drupal 444 photos, 25 members
- DrupalCon Paris 1,188 photos, 40 members
- DrupalCon San Francisco 2010 654 photos, 33 members
- Women in Tech 406 photos, 57 members
- PINGV 0 photos, 1 member
- Drupal Redesign 234 photos, 252 members
- BlogHer Header Photos 852 photos, 437 members
- Drupal Designers 82 photos, 66 members
- Drupalcon Boston 2008 39 photos, 10 members
- Drupalcon Barcelona 2007 150 photos, 20 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 927,639 photos, 63,483 members
- pingVision 23 photos, 2 members
- Drupal 2,214 photos, 347 members
- Graffiti Archaeology 199,530 photos, 11,098 members
scattered sunshine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Laura Scott
- August 2005
- Boulder, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Writer, Designer, Drupal architect
- Rare Pattern