Most of my images are for license for book covers at Trevillion Images
- or - Arcangel Images
...........if interested, email me here, or come chat @ FotoFiction on Facebook
For me photography is a psychological journey, looking outside to understand what's inside. These are some of my first images.
Thanks for looking.
Photos of FotoFiction For Book Covers (9)
- The book cover club 468 photos, 138 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 78,530 photos, 2,022 members
- A Child's Life 101,899 photos, 3,723 members
- Conceptual photography 445,010 photos, 20,625 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 308,139 photos, 23,144 members
- haunted by waters 1,098 photos, 283 members
- Strobist.com 609,022 photos, 123,584 members
- Cinematic Photography 258,414 photos, 9,043 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,761 photos, 1,352 members
- *a cinematic world * 86,484 photos, 2,804 members
- Conceptual Cinematic *Pics with stories* 73,994 photos, 3,985 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#14 KIND OF BLUE 50,784 photos, 8,636 members
William Charles Cross says:
"I was immediately drawn to Stephen's images...........there is a depth here, a meaningful combination of the artistic eye, advanced technique, and a willingness to embrace "the voyeur" that adds a sense of excitement to strolling through the pages. No matter the approach he uses, there is a sense of reverence and respect for his subject. This is a true artist creating a unique vision as he goes. Bravo, Stephen..........keep them coming."
February 2nd, 2011
"I just received your Blurb-book today.... Your work is sooo cinematic indeed. It gives you thrills to think about. Every picture is a little storie on it's own. A true gem! Thank you for showing your wonderful and creative skills here...."
April 15th, 2010
"Not often does one stumble upon work that creates such strong reactions as does Stephen's.
There is so much feeling, so much passion, so much depth, meaning and beauty to be admired on this stream, that I often just sit here and stare in silence, trying to catch my breath.
Stephen's art is like music for the soul. He has a brilliant mind, and he executes his concepts in the most beautiful way.
He has quickly become one of my favorite photographers and I am always looking forward to his next upload."
February 20th, 2010
Luis Montemayor says:
"He is not just a great photographer, he is also a great storyteller, each of his photos tell a story."
September 4th, 2009
"Stephen has produced incredible work and I must admit he is a big inspirational source for me. The way he creates an atmosphere in his photographs is truly amazing. Keep up the fantastic work, Stephen. I hope to see more from you in the future!"
May 29th, 2009
"I really like Stephen's photography. Maybe because his work is the more difficult, calm, melancholic expression of beauty or reality whatsoever - something I can really relate to.
Sometimes you can really find yourself staring "into" the photos and feel like you are at the place of the photograph, other times the photo feels like an old memory you have. One way or the other, it is always a nice experience full of many different emotions."
March 24th, 2009
"What a wonderful work you have!!!!!
September 24th, 2008
"Your photos are great and inspire me to be better. Thanks for all your help."
April 10th, 2008
- Stephen Carroll FotoFiction
- December 2007
- Winchester, VA
- Reston, VA, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Stephen Carroll FotoFiction