Most of my images are for license for book covers at Trevillion Images
- or - Arcangel Images
...........if interested, email me here, or come chat @ FotoFiction on Facebook
For me photography is a psychological journey, looking outside to understand what's inside. These are some of my first images.
Thanks for looking.
Photos of FotoFiction For Book Covers (9)
- The book cover club 456 photos, 136 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 75,245 photos, 2,001 members
- A Child's Life 97,628 photos, 3,598 members
- Conceptual photography 427,890 photos, 20,370 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 309,942 photos, 22,912 members
- haunted by waters 1,103 photos, 286 members
- Strobist.com 608,178 photos, 123,278 members
- Cinematic Photography 245,163 photos, 8,850 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,719 photos, 1,337 members
- *a cinematic world * 82,627 photos, 2,718 members
- Conceptual Cinematic *Pics with stories* 69,223 photos, 3,915 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre / Challenge #11" TREAD SOFTLY 50,712 photos, 8,580 members
William Charles Cross says:
"I was immediately drawn to Stephen's images...........there is a depth here, a meaningful combination of the artistic eye, advanced technique, and a willingness to embrace "the voyeur" that adds a sense of excitement to strolling through the pages. No matter the approach he uses, there is a sense of reverence and respect for his subject. This is a true artist creating a unique vision as he goes. Bravo, Stephen..........keep them coming."
February 2nd, 2011
"I just received your Blurb-book today.... Your work is sooo cinematic indeed. It gives you thrills to think about. Every picture is a little storie on it's own. A true gem! Thank you for showing your wonderful and creative skills here...."
April 15th, 2010
"Not often does one stumble upon work that creates such strong reactions as does Stephen's.
There is so much feeling, so much passion, so much depth, meaning and beauty to be admired on this stream, that I often just sit here and stare in silence, trying to catch my breath.
Stephen's art is like music for the soul. He has a brilliant mind, and he executes his concepts in the most beautiful way.
He has quickly become one of my favorite photographers and I am always looking forward to his next upload."
February 20th, 2010
Luis Montemayor says:
"He is not just a great photographer, he is also a great storyteller, each of his photos tell a story."
September 4th, 2009
"Stephen has produced incredible work and I must admit he is a big inspirational source for me. The way he creates an atmosphere in his photographs is truly amazing. Keep up the fantastic work, Stephen. I hope to see more from you in the future!"
May 29th, 2009
"I really like Stephen's photography. Maybe because his work is the more difficult, calm, melancholic expression of beauty or reality whatsoever - something I can really relate to.
Sometimes you can really find yourself staring "into" the photos and feel like you are at the place of the photograph, other times the photo feels like an old memory you have. One way or the other, it is always a nice experience full of many different emotions."
March 24th, 2009
"What a wonderful work you have!!!!!
September 24th, 2008
"Your photos are great and inspire me to be better. Thanks for all your help."
April 10th, 2008
- Stephen Carroll FotoFiction
- December 2007
- Winchester, VA
- Reston, VA, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Stephen Carroll FotoFiction