What I portray through my work is the essence of a dream, qualities that exist in the most perfect and beautiful of worlds; realistic mysticism. The aspects of life that you notice when you stop allowing your mind to take control, and just "be". I like to say that I bring dreams to life, maybe they are my dreams, and maybe they are the dreams of others. Creating allows me to live in the most ethereal existence that I can conjure up. With vivid colors, luminous tones, whimsical yet emotive characters, and working with nature as my canvas; these are my creations.
- #Flickr12Days 81,065 photos, 9,037 members
- Variant 2,061 photos, 3,091 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 24,298 photos, 41,814 members
- Photo Advent Calendar 2015 24 photos, 30 members
- Animal Crazy 123 photos, 12 members
- National Geographic 65,607 photos, 3,208 members
- National Geographic Group 946,158 photos, 29,694 members
- Backpackers Travel 28,612 photos, 815 members
- Travel to & in England - UK - Ireland 44,391 photos, 388 members
- TRAVEL Photography! 1,644,374 photos, 20,035 members
- Travel Photography 5,124,850 photos, 150,487 members
- Travel Experiences (Worldwide) 37,344 photos, 956 members
- Travel Photographer of the Week! 89,798 photos, 1,827 members
- Travel Blog 67,790 photos, 1,332 members
- Travel Photography - Through the eyes of the world 362,251 photos, 8,512 members
- Londonist 425,792 photos, 8,502 members
- Фотографија / Photography 23,710 photos, 906 members
- Photographica 1,720 photos, 1,583 members
- _Atoms_ 20,145 photos, 2,438 members
- Clumsy Kids 135,026 photos, 5,157 members
- Flickr Friday 39,846 photos, 41,325 members
- Concept Collaboration. 11,335 photos, 793 members
- Light from a Window 6,476 photos, 662 members
- Street Photography from the world 2,485 photos, 160 members
- Move around 126 photos, 16 members
- a place to dream ♥ 63,949 photos, 2,082 members
- Artistic Photography 5,031,060 photos, 137,042 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,357,527 photos, 135,429 members
- FlickrCentral 9,281,609 photos, 278,895 members
- Flickr VOGUE 173,014 photos, 5,705 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,821,122 photos, 77,690 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 14,059 photos, 2,455 members
- Shutter Sisters 468,009 photos, 12,783 members
- HUH. Submissions 433,617 photos, 11,800 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 186,481 photos, 4,413 members
- "Talent Magazine" photography blog 2,104 photos, 2,406 members
- PopPhoto.com Photo of the Day 230,391 photos, 5,237 members
- Life is a stream of creativity - post 1, like or comment 1. 1,649 photos, 107 members
- ONTHEROAD|wearetravelers 11,087 photos, 633 members
- Wandering Minds 8,995 photos, 1,700 members
- Flesh & Bone Magazine 23,913 photos, 1,014 members
- Emotion Portrait 195 photos, 412 members
- Portfolio Explore 110,664 photos, 4,139 members
- The Wild Ones Workshop Tour 181 photos, 219 members
- NEFG2013 99 photos, 22 members
- Dreams Magazine 40,714 photos, 878 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 4,844 photos, 1,059 members
- Collaboration Group 2013 147 photos, 51 members
- PHLEARN 99,727 photos, 3,996 members
- the little details 6,593 photos, 250 members
"Savannah is one of those artists whose work I got to because she was a friend of a friend, namely Sarah Ann Loreth. I remember I went into her page without seeing her work, but simply because I adore her name (I have since I was little) so what was not to like about a girl named Savannah who also took pictures?
What I found, though, was an astonishing body of work.
To this day, I don't understand how she produces so fantastically, and so regularly. Savannah's work is a fresh and summery, and even the fashion portraits — which, I'll admit, aren't my favorite section when it comes to the work of most artists — are absolutely beautiful. There's a newness to her view, an ability to capture not only the obvious details, but something underneath the surface that gives the photographs an amount of depth and weight.
There's also a fearlessness about Savannah, about how much of herself she puts into her work and everything in her life. Being her friend on facebook, even though I'm an ocean away, has allowed me to peek a little into her life and to see that behind this great artist is also a wonderfully grounded and gracious girl, who is a pleasure to 'be around'.
I love following her work, and hopefully, I'll get to see more and more of it."
February 11th, 2014
~Lauren Parker says:
"This testimonial is long, long overdue. You were one of the very first people who befriended me on flickr and I was completely blown away by the things you could create. I'm still blown away. I just wanted to say thank you for being my friend and for being one of my biggest inspirations. You don't even understand what your support means to me, or how your photography affects me. I'm always inspired to create images as beautiful as yours.
Just, thank you for everything. :)"
August 13th, 2012
"Although I have followed this lovely girl for such a while, I feel I have only really looked through all of her work until now.
And truly, she is incredible.
Savannah has a way of capturing the world like non-other. Not only is she herself gorgeous, but she can transform everything around her into gorgeous work. Through her use of light and soft tones, colour whether it be vivid or not even visible along with large dashes of creativity, this gal never cease to inspire.
She posted this one thing on an entry of mine when I asked: "Happiness is simple, and not a lot of people realize that." It is so true. Her work can make you believe it in the best way possible.
Never stop creating love, stay sweet
December 26th, 2011
Casey Liu says:
"Savannah, Savannah. I don't even remember how I came across her stream, I think I was looking for people to exchange prints with, and I saw her asking about them. I went through her photos to see which i would like and my jaw consistently dropped, every time I came across a brilliant photo with no comments. I was so frustrated that she got so little attention when she deserves so much!
She is an amazing photographer, and I appreciate all the work she does because it inspires me in so many ways. She has an intense amount of creativity and she doesn't shy away from photoshop like most people do, and hide away behind the same old look. Her unique style makes her a wonderful artist and I'm excited to see her 365 every day :)"
July 18th, 2010
maggie short says:
"Okay so here's the thing.
Not only do you take beautiful, inspiring photographs, but you're also one of the nicest people (persons?) on Flickr.
Every one of your uploads matches maybe 13 of mine in skill and beauty and creativity.
From what I've seen in your stream, you are a beautiful girl and you also have a beautiful, shining personality. Never stop taking photos cause you're dang good! I'm so glad I happened across your stream one day!"
September 16th, 2009
- December 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken