Curiosity as a kitten
The rebellious heart as a mothercat :-)
Till then,It was the best hobby for me to listen to the music...especially Blues,Soul,Funk,Jazz,and so on.
However, now, when I had started to take photos with a friend's recommendation,I'm interested in the expression of feelings and the sense that can be called the BLUES Feeling (in a wide meaning )in me as the photograph.
I am recognizing that my skill, my knowledge and the sense are immature. Therefore, I want to see a lot of your wonderful works and to have improved them of it.
......Blues is very important feeling for me.That is the Real,and the Truth.
Photos of sato sugar (6)
- The Traveller 3,538 photos, 433 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,915,097 photos, 81,900 members
- Photography no limits 30 photos, 10 members
- FUN...OR ELSE 648 photos, 60 members
- Fotografia Forum 19,490 photos, 890 members
- AMARILLO YELLOW 410 photos, 68 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 664,477 photos, 31,319 members
- Nikon D90 922,719 photos, 36,208 members
- PedalZine - Bicycle Photography 4,798 photos, 1,117 members
- Visual Jazz 42,682 photos, 3,290 members
- Jazz 48,837 photos, 2,273 members
- Low key 27,265 photos, 5,690 members
- 下関 Shimonoseki, Japan 155 photos, 11 members
- onomichi 901 photos, 52 members
- 尾道 205 photos, 35 members
- 決定性瞬間 / L'instant Decisif 25,443 photos, 1,143 members
- Ten Friends 34,135 photos, 6,025 members
- Candid & Street Photography 959,456 photos, 24,988 members
- Rural Japan (inaka) | 日本の田舎 5,914 photos, 241 members
- FELT LIFE 298,324 photos, 7,895 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 1,959 photos, 499 members
- Black and White 5,870,785 photos, 283,901 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 166,035 photos, 7,840 members
- GRDigital 67,238 photos, 1,649 members
- Un0rdinary 25,532 photos, 1,524 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 412,669 photos, 39,433 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,642,146 photos, 85,669 members
- No Flickr censorship! 1,260 photos, 640 members
- InstantFave RULE:Add "InstantFave"<One Word TAG+read rules 50,343 photos, 7,097 members
- Impressed by your Beauty! 204,581 photos, 32,823 members
- MY Winners Closing, now post to BLINK P1/A2 985,977 photos, 86,440 members
- Man-Made 7,149 photos, 416 members
- Matsuyama 松山 868 photos, 79 members
- APF contest is Closed 0 photos, 1,388 members
- Couples in town 423 photos, 110 members
- MONOTONE 65,520 photos, 2,529 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 494,362 photos, 63,148 members
- B&W Picks 226 photos, 502 members
- Eiffel Tower 21,559 photos, 5,292 members
- window with closed rolling-shutter 449 photos, 63 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 13,327 photos, 721 members
- Wonderful tool 198 photos, 126 members
- in·ac·ces·si·ble 4,493 photos, 179 members
- faked windows and doors 249 photos, 47 members
- 神社仏閣 6,170 photos, 250 members
- I don't love you anymore 1,546 photos, 364 members
- urban still life (please read the rules !) 1,542 photos, 676 members
- ちいさな花 / little flowers 17,232 photos, 1,111 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 633,716 photos, 19,075 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 825,896 photos, 28,400 members
"Sato takes fabulous photos that take you away and let you wander until you too are lost in her far away land. Each shot is taken with care, and, if you are open, you can feel these photos."
9th September, 2006
"Very talented. Her shots are usually very sophisticated while still being entertaining and fun to look at. Sato has inspired me to look at things differently when I'm shooting."
29th June, 2006
David R Munson says:
"Sato does things with color I could never begin to see without her help. The way she looks at the world is amazing and wonderful and I never tire of looking at her photos. I will second the suggestion of settling down with a cup of tea and looking at her photostream - it is sure to be an enriching experience."
13th January, 2006
"Sato photos really give an aura of Osaka,
especially the older areas around the Osaka loop line. She has a well trained eye for textures, composition and her colour work speaks volumes.
My only complaint is she hasnt bought a Holga yet!
21st October, 2005
- sato sugar
- May 2005
- UBE, JAPAN
- I am:
- Sugar & Spice