I am an artist, work mostly in painting and papermasché sculptures and I often use my camera as a sketch book, but also as a diary on my blog. The photographing is rather new to me and I am very exited about it and hopefully learning more from day to day....Flickr-world is for me like a candy store....very inspiring !
I have now opened a new flickr site,
where I only post pictures of my paintings and sculptures
Please take a look :)
Systur By Book Preview
- MEANINGFUL LIFE 2 photos, 3 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 16,916 photos, 14,776 members
- We teach ART! 5,113 photos, 125 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 285,507 photos, 41,388 members
- Rolf Contemporary Gallery 6,523 photos, 1,283 members
- THE BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD 150,930 photos, 3,035 members
- just cool pictures 112,611 photos, 1,001 members
- Above All the Rest and Simply the BEST (P.1 A.3) SWEEPER ACTIVE 60,303 photos, 2,799 members
- Snjór og meiri snjór in Iceland 1,534 photos, 312 members
- Happy Fun Photos..... 31,072 photos, 1,624 members
- Westfjords in Iceland 2,840 photos, 522 members
- The Lighthouse, Glasgow 71 photos, 41 members
- Nýir Tímar Protest Against The Government of Iceland 1,013 photos, 138 members
- Eye Catcher [2 contests, 1 open for votes] 37,121 photos, 3,671 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 64,728 photos, 10,296 members
- Hafnarfjörður 1,581 photos, 212 members
- Fotosicule 22,474 photos, 549 members
- pleasantly delicate 988 photos, 302 members
- Visual Iceland 22,321 photos, 1,246 members
- Snæfellsnes Iceland 2,568 photos, 353 members
- Jólin08 327 photos, 95 members
- Winter in Iceland - Vetur á Íslandi 8,132 photos, 657 members
- Long Shots 1,460 photos, 824 members
- A Female Nordic Eye 59,046 photos, 757 members
- Haust á Íslandi - Autumn in Iceland 3,274 photos, 628 members
- Ísafjörður 263 photos, 20 members
- Comunidad Fotoguia.org 207,897 photos, 6,743 members
- Better Than Good 645,302 photos, 47,390 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,346 photos, 10,143 members
- Give Me Five (read rules before you post) 24 photos, 232 members
- Icelandic sun & clouds 12,292 photos, 1,034 members
- Capture One 27,660 photos, 1,265 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 299,587 photos, 40,323 members
- Platinum Photography Level 2 SuperStars ~ 2,640 photos, 1,406 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 330,889 photos, 33,149 members
- 10 goals in 10 years. 41 photos, 103 members
- Börn á Íslandi / Children in Iceland 5,404 photos, 395 members
- Portraits of Artists 10,881 photos, 697 members
- Icelandic villages and countryside // Íslensk þorp og sveit 3,240 photos, 289 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,127 photos, 13,384 members
- Lifestyle / 生活 374,379 photos, 6,216 members
- Vestfirðir 5,169 photos, 1,256 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 402,768 photos, 22,175 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 45,532 photos, 20,351 members
- Reykjavik@night 1,468 photos, 445 members
- Þingvellir N park & more 1,495 photos, 384 members
- Gold Star Awards 781,409 photos, 48,914 members
- Sirkus 148 photos, 63 members
- SKY DRAMA 6,013 photos, 332 members
- narcissist 208 photos, 133 members
Johanna Birgitta says:
"If I could live in Sara Johanna's photos, I think I could live happily for the rest of my life.."
September 12th, 2008
"I liker har art,is excellent."
April 7th, 2007
"I'm a real SJ -fan !!!
I love her Art and I love her photo's.
And ... I love to take a peek in her daily life.
Thank you for all of that !"
March 6th, 2007
"Well.. She´s my old aunt. Well not quite so old thoug. She has a very good sense of humor, is a great artist and devoted to her family. Especially to her parents. Shes a non judgemantal caracter I think and has a strong belive in her self. I truly care for her and respect her."
February 19th, 2007
"Having met the wonderful Sara, I can say that she puts a lot into and gets the most out of life. Generous, fun, and talented, Sara inspires. I am hopeful that her life touches more people around her, because the world would truly be a better place. I am honoured to know her."
July 9th, 2006
"Sara's photos and Artwork inspire me everyday.
The beautiful colours and subjects that she choses keep me intrigued.
She has a happy and fun outlook on life, which I admire."
November 16th, 2005
arny johanns says:
"i was drawn to her free spirit..strong opinions and not the least her beautiful paintings.."
November 2nd, 2005
"OK. Sara is one of the most dedicated persons i know, and she loves life. Generous is the word that pops up when i am writing this, she would spend her last money on flowers that she would bring over to a friends house. A very good photographer and artist. If something dramatic would happen Sara would be the person to call, she has solutions for everything. I am proud to have her as a sister-inlaw."
June 9th, 2005
- February 2005
- Ísafjörður, Iceland
- Reykjavík, Iceland
- I am:
- Female and Taken