- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 27,356 photos, 1,817 members
- Looking Forward. 731 photos, 285 members
- The D-Photo 219,127 photos, 3,670 members
- VSCO Film 190,372 photos, 8,367 members
- New York City 833,532 photos, 58,649 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 131,028 photos, 7,778 members
- Mamiya C330 27,809 photos, 2,670 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 182 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 11,691 photos, 401 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 571,990 photos, 21,031 members
- U Only Live Once 303 photos, 238 members
- Film Explosion 381,525 photos, 5,651 members
- the places we go 26,787 photos, 4,471 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 70,714 photos, 5,954 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 64,014 photos, 1,464 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 26,087 photos, 1,845 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 75,970 photos, 1,574 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 3,587 photos, 442 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 17,897 photos, 2,855 members
- Fenced Friday 76,518 photos, 4,340 members
- Ilford 130,599 photos, 8,748 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 976 photos, 223 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,588 photos, 414 members
- Nikon FE 29,698 photos, 2,469 members
- coffee•books•love 308 photos, 132 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,123 photos, 1,558 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 526,999 photos, 21,020 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 20,655 photos, 1,090 members
- Analogue Sunrise 185,529 photos, 3,711 members
- Analog Bokeh 55,163 photos, 2,243 members
- Canon 50D 165,607 photos, 4,323 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 215,236 photos, 20,709 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,691 photos, 387 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 4,990 photos, 376 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 9,677 photos, 571 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 18,842 photos, 1,700 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 71,413 photos, 4,227 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 530,045 photos, 9,265 members
- FILM26 1,077 photos, 195 members
- Bokeh addiction 385,784 photos, 12,967 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,837,752 photos, 189,367 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 120,660 photos, 2,761 members
- 52 weeks project 62,253 photos, 3,818 members
- Urban Outfitters 30,684 photos, 7,968 members
- 52 Weeks 61,282 photos, 6,063 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,406 photos, 563 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 103,120 photos, 3,077 members
- La linea sottile 26,184 photos, 1,049 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 121,789 photos, 8,323 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student