- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 20,610 photos, 1,403 members
- Looking Forward. 663 photos, 278 members
- The D-Photo 157,591 photos, 3,460 members
- VSCO Film 106,650 photos, 6,179 members
- New York City 727,362 photos, 54,119 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 111,025 photos, 6,839 members
- Mamiya C330 24,122 photos, 2,192 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 190 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 9,109 photos, 375 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 496,018 photos, 19,694 members
- U Only Live Once 323 photos, 244 members
- Film Explosion 241,858 photos, 4,352 members
- the places we go 28,215 photos, 4,315 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 50,652 photos, 5,048 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,224 photos, 1,489 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 27,516 photos, 1,920 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 65,514 photos, 1,447 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,589 photos, 293 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,446 photos, 2,996 members
- Fenced Friday 50,485 photos, 3,244 members
- Ilford 96,690 photos, 6,748 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 923 photos, 218 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,309 photos, 415 members
- Nikon FE 23,410 photos, 1,946 members
- coffee•books•love 333 photos, 106 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,770 photos, 1,539 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 376,778 photos, 18,125 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 14,316 photos, 919 members
- Analogue Sunrise 124,021 photos, 3,145 members
- Analog Bokeh 42,732 photos, 1,834 members
- Canon 50D 154,461 photos, 4,255 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 194,690 photos, 18,220 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,156 photos, 406 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,256 photos, 392 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 7,332 photos, 445 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 12,463 photos, 1,484 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 53,780 photos, 3,202 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 366,911 photos, 7,672 members
- FILM26 1,074 photos, 202 members
- Bokeh addiction 225,869 photos, 9,502 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,780,458 photos, 170,756 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 103,345 photos, 2,548 members
- 52 weeks project 52,739 photos, 3,543 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,510 photos, 8,167 members
- 52 Weeks 59,601 photos, 6,025 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,061 photos, 545 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 95,297 photos, 3,081 members
- La linea sottile 27,619 photos, 983 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 109,941 photos, 7,603 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student