- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 21,505 photos, 1,474 members
- Looking Forward. 675 photos, 282 members
- The D-Photo 170,726 photos, 3,572 members
- VSCO Film 121,881 photos, 6,780 members
- New York City 747,171 photos, 55,372 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 114,728 photos, 7,032 members
- Mamiya C330 24,986 photos, 2,264 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 189 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 9,799 photos, 383 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 509,478 photos, 19,973 members
- U Only Live Once 322 photos, 242 members
- Film Explosion 267,893 photos, 4,579 members
- the places we go 28,093 photos, 4,368 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 53,512 photos, 5,203 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,662 photos, 1,483 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 27,287 photos, 1,905 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 65,310 photos, 1,469 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,753 photos, 311 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,421 photos, 2,980 members
- Fenced Friday 53,866 photos, 3,375 members
- Ilford 101,521 photos, 7,025 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 937 photos, 220 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,314 photos, 415 members
- Nikon FE 24,240 photos, 2,033 members
- coffee•books•love 326 photos, 108 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,655 photos, 1,543 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 402,674 photos, 18,725 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 14,960 photos, 942 members
- Analogue Sunrise 134,996 photos, 3,299 members
- Analog Bokeh 44,353 photos, 1,912 members
- Canon 50D 156,623 photos, 4,293 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 197,765 photos, 18,782 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,101 photos, 400 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,250 photos, 389 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 7,544 photos, 468 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 13,202 photos, 1,514 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 56,723 photos, 3,336 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 391,323 photos, 7,972 members
- FILM26 1,074 photos, 198 members
- Bokeh addiction 246,382 photos, 10,105 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,963,681 photos, 175,123 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 106,879 photos, 2,591 members
- 52 weeks project 54,512 photos, 3,705 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,036 photos, 8,162 members
- 52 Weeks 59,984 photos, 6,062 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,086 photos, 550 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 97,228 photos, 3,098 members
- La linea sottile 27,835 photos, 1,009 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 111,552 photos, 7,761 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student