- Looking Forward. 309 photos, 193 members
- The Poetic Photography Collection Submission Group 6,572 photos, 460 members
- The D-Photo 90,405 photos, 2,661 members
- VSCO Film 35,507 photos, 2,167 members
- New York City 631,951 photos, 45,678 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 93,386 photos, 6,164 members
- Mamiya C330 20,656 photos, 1,913 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 203 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 5,471 photos, 301 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 420,498 photos, 18,205 members
- U Only Live Once 328 photos, 248 members
- Film Explosion 122,744 photos, 3,024 members
- the places we go 28,939 photos, 3,646 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 32,088 photos, 4,295 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 62,808 photos, 1,506 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is SQUARES 27,203 photos, 1,965 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 58,935 photos, 1,412 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,141 photos, 225 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,026 photos, 3,113 members
- Fenced Friday 36,333 photos, 2,624 members
- Ilford 79,563 photos, 5,726 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 829 photos, 201 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,252 photos, 409 members
- Nikon FE 20,338 photos, 1,619 members
- coffee•books•love 317 photos, 81 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,225 photos, 1,471 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 266,361 photos, 14,886 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 10,862 photos, 810 members
- Analogue Sunrise 76,263 photos, 2,095 members
- Analog Bokeh 31,418 photos, 1,455 members
- Canon 50D 148,411 photos, 4,136 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 176,131 photos, 15,759 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,665 photos, 427 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,498 photos, 403 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 6,155 photos, 376 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 9,871 photos, 1,362 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 41,414 photos, 2,489 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 254,445 photos, 5,787 members
- FILM26 1,106 photos, 210 members
- Bokeh addiction 132,995 photos, 6,651 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,903,668 photos, 144,931 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 87,401 photos, 2,312 members
- 52 weeks project 42,232 photos, 3,179 members
- Urban Outfitters 37,590 photos, 8,152 members
- 52 Weeks 57,315 photos, 5,924 members
- happy purple tuesday 2,990 photos, 541 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 86,905 photos, 3,021 members
- La linea sottile 24,424 photos, 859 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 99,837 photos, 7,025 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
30th August, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
17th March, 2012
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
1st March, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
13th February, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
3rd February, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
28th November, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student