- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 25,431 photos, 1,639 members
- Looking Forward. 740 photos, 289 members
- The D-Photo 198,389 photos, 3,708 members
- VSCO Film 160,687 photos, 7,850 members
- New York City 793,337 photos, 57,800 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 123,807 photos, 7,383 members
- Mamiya C330 26,560 photos, 2,467 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 183 photos, 23 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 10,908 photos, 386 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 549,454 photos, 20,567 members
- U Only Live Once 336 photos, 239 members
- Film Explosion 335,461 photos, 5,096 members
- the places we go 27,599 photos, 4,446 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 61,554 photos, 5,550 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,281 photos, 1,479 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 26,707 photos, 1,876 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 70,669 photos, 1,540 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 3,221 photos, 382 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,212 photos, 2,928 members
- Fenced Friday 64,721 photos, 3,917 members
- Ilford 116,360 photos, 7,790 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 961 photos, 221 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,444 photos, 420 members
- Nikon FE 26,497 photos, 2,218 members
- coffee•books•love 316 photos, 121 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,561 photos, 1,561 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 475,896 photos, 20,047 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 17,406 photos, 1,030 members
- Analogue Sunrise 162,725 photos, 3,540 members
- Analog Bokeh 50,002 photos, 2,104 members
- Canon 50D 161,912 photos, 4,344 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 206,889 photos, 19,925 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,810 photos, 397 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,055 photos, 382 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 8,569 photos, 507 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 15,537 photos, 1,638 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 63,709 photos, 3,731 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 458,581 photos, 8,646 members
- FILM26 1,027 photos, 197 members
- Bokeh addiction 312,076 photos, 11,620 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,464,371 photos, 183,620 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 114,292 photos, 2,701 members
- 52 weeks project 58,571 photos, 3,814 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,231 photos, 8,090 members
- 52 Weeks 61,065 photos, 6,096 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,216 photos, 558 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 100,700 photos, 3,101 members
- La linea sottile 26,499 photos, 1,042 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 116,737 photos, 8,080 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student