- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 23,784 photos, 1,567 members
- Looking Forward. 731 photos, 285 members
- The D-Photo 186,652 photos, 3,663 members
- VSCO Film 143,594 photos, 7,387 members
- New York City 772,680 photos, 56,631 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 119,003 photos, 7,211 members
- Mamiya C330 25,676 photos, 2,374 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 184 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 10,416 photos, 386 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 529,227 photos, 20,261 members
- U Only Live Once 350 photos, 239 members
- Film Explosion 302,504 photos, 4,824 members
- the places we go 27,790 photos, 4,411 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 57,941 photos, 5,370 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,936 photos, 1,475 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 27,289 photos, 1,890 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 68,467 photos, 1,503 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,921 photos, 349 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,389 photos, 2,954 members
- Fenced Friday 59,107 photos, 3,591 members
- Ilford 108,686 photos, 7,371 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 952 photos, 222 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,393 photos, 417 members
- Nikon FE 25,345 photos, 2,151 members
- coffee•books•love 323 photos, 115 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,613 photos, 1,554 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 438,557 photos, 19,419 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 16,088 photos, 985 members
- Analogue Sunrise 149,675 photos, 3,451 members
- Analog Bokeh 47,511 photos, 2,022 members
- Canon 50D 160,032 photos, 4,319 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 202,397 photos, 19,395 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,045 photos, 398 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,154 photos, 385 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 8,117 photos, 484 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 14,223 photos, 1,576 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 60,086 photos, 3,545 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 424,602 photos, 8,320 members
- FILM26 1,071 photos, 196 members
- Bokeh addiction 280,788 photos, 10,799 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,224,088 photos, 179,651 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 110,269 photos, 2,647 members
- 52 weeks project 56,900 photos, 3,744 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,510 photos, 8,124 members
- 52 Weeks 60,876 photos, 6,075 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,156 photos, 552 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 99,166 photos, 3,104 members
- La linea sottile 27,957 photos, 1,036 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 114,361 photos, 7,918 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student