- Pentax 645,645N,645NⅡ and 645D 24,001 photos, 1,582 members
- Looking Forward. 730 photos, 287 members
- The D-Photo 188,621 photos, 3,674 members
- VSCO Film 146,679 photos, 7,465 members
- New York City 776,515 photos, 56,881 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 119,923 photos, 7,252 members
- Mamiya C330 25,759 photos, 2,392 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 183 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 10,512 photos, 386 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 532,951 photos, 20,310 members
- U Only Live Once 343 photos, 239 members
- Film Explosion 308,571 photos, 4,867 members
- the places we go 27,766 photos, 4,422 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 58,385 photos, 5,403 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,727 photos, 1,476 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 26,860 photos, 1,888 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 68,548 photos, 1,513 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,980 photos, 354 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,358 photos, 2,950 members
- Fenced Friday 59,996 photos, 3,629 members
- Ilford 109,821 photos, 7,444 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 960 photos, 221 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,403 photos, 418 members
- Nikon FE 25,566 photos, 2,168 members
- coffee•books•love 322 photos, 116 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,589 photos, 1,554 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 444,878 photos, 19,528 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 16,360 photos, 989 members
- Analogue Sunrise 152,383 photos, 3,474 members
- Analog Bokeh 47,954 photos, 2,034 members
- Canon 50D 160,585 photos, 4,324 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 203,170 photos, 19,488 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,917 photos, 397 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,101 photos, 384 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 8,239 photos, 484 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 14,387 photos, 1,588 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 60,766 photos, 3,579 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 430,954 photos, 8,385 members
- FILM26 1,060 photos, 194 members
- Bokeh addiction 286,646 photos, 10,918 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,269,191 photos, 180,401 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 111,133 photos, 2,655 members
- 52 weeks project 57,194 photos, 3,756 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,419 photos, 8,120 members
- 52 Weeks 60,857 photos, 6,084 members
- happy purple tuesday 3,171 photos, 554 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 99,153 photos, 3,104 members
- La linea sottile 27,936 photos, 1,037 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 114,931 photos, 7,940 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
August 30th, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
March 17th, 2012
Scott Farrar - dsfdawg says:
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
March 1st, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
February 13th, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
February 3rd, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
November 28th, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student