Photos of Sandra Torralba (1)
- DOZE mag. Issue*4 SHHH... [CLOSED] 1,019 photos, 800 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*3 JUNKLAND CLOSED! 480 photos, 684 members
- Unique Creations (P1/A2) 34,131 photos, 1,557 members
- Fotos por Haití - Transferencias realizadas. 389 photos, 396 members
- Concorso Fotografico AMORESSIA 0 photos, 400 members
- Tender Feelings Pictures 7 photos, 14 members
- Artistic Manipulation Group (Post 1/Award 1) 27,913 photos, 1,679 members
- 88 8 ( SURREAL / CONCEPTUAL / EXPERIMENTAL ) (New adm needed) 3,800 photos, 680 members
- Only A Fading Conception 1,661 photos, 1,524 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 47,030 photos, 20,488 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,384 photos, 21,571 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 90,287 photos, 5,206 members
- Aperture Diary 16,122 photos, 296 members
- StrangeJob 1,884 photos, 235 members
- Lynched 44,077 photos, 2,376 members
- The Concept Group 637 photos, 356 members
- GRINDHOUSE Afternoon 1,833 photos, 251 members
- The best of Casting 393 photos, 306 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 151,325 photos, 14,561 members
- Fashion Photography Award 16,784 photos, 1,825 members
- World Fashion 18,383 photos, 1,886 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 708,460 photos, 51,875 members
- Fashion Photography Critique 89,943 photos, 8,695 members
- The Masters Of Horror 2,372 photos, 360 members
- FLICKR AGAIИST ЯULES!!! 5,290 photos, 325 members
- One Shot One Spot 883 photos, 125 members
- Textures for Layers 15,299 photos, 16,445 members
- Evokingness 2,480 photos, 287 members
- Only Holga. 44,105 photos, 2,163 members
- all skies and clouds 79,544 photos, 5,718 members
- Flickr Creative Photos 9,647 photos, 339 members
- Animal Planet 842,543 photos, 68,511 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 145,180 photos, 9,439 members
- Pet noses know... (post 1 ~ comment 1) [new codes] 10,504 photos, 941 members
- Epistemology 5,351 photos, 451 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,139,184 photos, 75,517 members
- Non Conformity 4,309 photos, 134 members
- Genius Farm 8,682 photos, 2,201 members
- REPLACED COLORS 677 photos, 102 members
- Picture Fantastic 34,709 photos, 3,947 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,528 photos, 10,336 members
- The Best from the best! Post 1, comment on 3 43,724 photos, 3,195 members
- world in B&W 249,725 photos, 5,861 members
- Beautiful Images in World~(post1– award3) 4,119 photos, 2,103 members
- rot-rosso-rouge-rood 39,971 photos, 3,926 members
- Crystal Award-- Invited Photos Only 89,318 photos, 14,407 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 638,442 photos, 26,070 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre Challenge A TRICK OF THE LIGHT 50,453 photos, 8,404 members
- nowomansland 3,865 photos, 375 members
- ITALIANS: post 1 Award 3↙- DON'T post if you don't Award 3! 35,893 photos, 2,210 members
"Sandra is an intelligent young woman who’s art photography is brilliant.
She is the type of artist that I would have welcomed to any of the photography classes I used to teach...her images have a rawness and passion that are very refreshing to see.
Sandra shows no fear, as the variety of her photo stream will show...she takes on challenges for new areas of exploration in photography, she puts her passion and ideas out there for all to see and relies on her own instincts to guide her in her work instead of what might be fashionable and safe photography.
That trait is admirable as she will continue to grow with her art since she isn’t afraid to step out side of the box and come up with new insights and perspectives in her work....
You won’t regret stopping by her stream to look at her work....her work will challenge your emotions, your thinking and perspectives on many issues.
Plan to stay awhile when you visit, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for sharing your work with us Sandra.
February 5th, 2009
Jennifer Orhélys says:
"surprenante, magnifique, que d'images étonnantes, j'aime..."
March 10th, 2008
"Es muy complicado encontrar a alguien que haga algo diferente por aquí, todo está muy generalizado, standarizado... vulgarizado. Personalmente he tenido la suerte de dar con artistas sublimes, inspiradores, que hacen sentir y que tienen mucho que contar, así que puedo considerarme afortunado.
Este ha sido uno de esos casos. Pasear por el stream de Sandra es siempre un placer, de esos sutiles que suelen ser los más agradecidos. No hay que arañar demasiado para que las maravillas que contiene te entren por los ojos y te susurren todo lo que llevan dentro, que en la mayoría de los casos se resume en una simple pero deliciosa palabra: PASIÓN."
February 1st, 2008
"sandra is a very special lady!
one of the few on this planet who makes me laugh and giggle constantly.
keep an eye on this talented lady.........she's seriously good."
January 29th, 2008
aka viewfinder says:
"look here, and be challenged.
here there is something for nearly every eye -- images of cats, and kids; of bodies beautiful rendered with a focus that alternately allures and repels; of far-flung landscapes so near yet so far; and portraiture that reveals a deep feeling for the human condition.
but one does not simply come here to look -- her imagery passes through the eye, like any photo, but then lands on the mind with real gravitas, leaving impressions virtually as indelible as the ink that scrolls across the artist's graceful spine.
looking here, one is challenged not simply and most obviously to be a better photographer, but moreover to better see the world all around and to better be, in the world all around... challenged even to look here with an acuity we otherwise might not muster.
here are six hundred-some little windows on the world of someone who seems to live, and love, in hues that are all her own."
December 31st, 2007
"Your work is fantastic and your photos evoke very strong feelings, so I'll just say what's on my heart. Your self portraits are absolutely stunning because YOU are absolutely STUNNING. I graduated Highschool in 1979, so you are quite a bit younger than me, but your abilities are well beyond your age and you make me wish I was much younger. I look forward to each new photo you post."
November 29th, 2007
"Intense, emotional, & in your face. A real slice of life. A true artist."
October 21st, 2007
dennis largo schulz says:
you have finally discovered the stream
of the female Terry Richardson.
She will spin your head around like a record
and let your eyes glow!
she rocks and i am one of her biggest fans :-)"
August 13th, 2007
Lá caitlin says:
"i just can't get enough of your work! keep on going"
August 9th, 2007
"When I encounter the stream of Could I ever see what you see, I felt I met a real person travelling within herself in a direction of a road less traveled. She is a migrant in sometimes hostiles terrritories with full of perceptions to conjure. She just want to be herself in a world where it is so easy to be compartimented, acting differently, depending what we are doing as a work or with whom we have to discuss. She is someone to meet in flickr as you can see a marvelous work in progress.
First as photographer, She develop her own signature mixing color and tone of red and purple, and capturing the essence of what she want to show. She play masterfully to create atmoshere, sometimes disturbing pictures without any glamour and other times more cheerfull.
Second as a model, she is a beautiful person who knows how to convey emotions in front of a camera. She plays perfectly all human feeling from the rawest to the more noble one.
Third as an author, she installs an addictive flickrplay where we want to see or read what happens next . She knows now that she has a public who cares for her.
Hope you enjoy your visits as much as I did and still do."
July 26th, 2007
"Honoured to write her first testimonial. Every once in a while, one will come to the reality that something just isn't perfect and most ignore it because it is too overwhelming. I seldom come across people that admit it let alone express how they feel about it. Could I ever see what she sees? Most definitely. Her shots are getting more and more closer to her soul....and I fucking luv how she does it. The point comes leaping across the table and she holds your stare for hours after. I am honoured to call her a flickr friend."
July 5th, 2007
"very original and creative photos in this stream. You have lot's of talent"
July 3rd, 2007
"When it comes to Sexy, pushing the envelop, being on the edgy side you can't beat "Could I ever see what you see?" She is may appear brash but a closer look shows a deeply sensitive and feeling person; a searcher, looking for answers far more complex than her years should allow. Take some time to immerse yourself in her art, its quite a journey."
June 30th, 2007
- Sandra Torralba
- February 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Sandra Torralba Photography
- info [at] sandratorralba.com