Sam Churchill, based in Portland, Oregon, uses Flickr for blog posts on wireless technology and also nature scenes and activities near Portland. He uses a Sony A-6000 with an 18-50mm, 70-210 zoom, 8mm fisheye and some manual lenses like the Minolta 50mm f2, Vivitar 90mm f2.5 and Vivitar 400mm f5.6.
I like to shoot 360 panoramas, people, landscapes, nature, experimenting with strobe, timelapse, HDR and stereo video.
Photos of sam_churchill (5)
- Life Along the Columbia River 1,295 photos, 67 members
- Oregon Rails 3,933 photos, 94 members
- Oregon Zoo 3,657 photos, 354 members
- Portland Streetcar 493 photos, 102 members
- Cirque du Cycling 325 photos, 20 members
- National Train Day: May 9, 2015 472 photos, 88 members
- Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade 2010 449 photos, 5 members
- know your city 738 photos, 31 members
- CrisisCampPDX4Haiti 83 photos, 8 members
- Mt Tabor Adult Soapbox Derby 1,514 photos, 76 members
- STP Seattle to Portland 2009 799 photos, 19 members
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area 13,875 photos, 1,051 members
- pdx [portland] 192,832 photos, 5,600 members
- PDXStrobist 7,840 photos, 1,022 members
sam_churchill doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Sam Churchill
- November 2008
- Portland, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Columbia Gorge Virtual Tour