Salvadonica is a delightful Borgo magnificently placed in the green of the Tuscan countryside on one of the hills with breathtaking views halfway between Florence and Siena.
The original, historic construction has been carefully preserved during the restoration work to leave the original features intact. The Baccetti family, owner of the Borgo, conducts its farming and tourism activities so as to valorise and safeguard the land which it loves deeply and respects but which it also firmly believes is a heritage to be shared with all those who want to discover peace and tranquillity, the genuine flavours of things and the beauty of art and nature.
Francesca e Beatrice Baccetti
- Firenze, Terrazza con vista - A Roof with a View Photo Contest 796 photos, 206 members
- Dogs with an attitude 43,876 photos, 2,445 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 321,608 photos, 14,832 members
- Toscana & Chianti news 2,289 photos, 170 members
- Vespa 22,269 photos, 5,362 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 176,040 photos, 22,541 members
- Salvadonica Photos Sharing 67 photos, 5 members
Salvadonica, Chianti, Tuscany doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Salvadonica Borgo del Chianti
- May 2009
- San Casciano Val di Pesa
- Salvadonica, Borgo del Chianti
- info [at] salvadonica.com