like all lost things,
brought on by agenda-blindness,
allows him to remain unseen.
what he sees,
what he knows,
he speaks of.
he has no hope.
he is without hope.
there is only the now,
the death of hope ended love and hate.
needs no church
he who would be lost hasn't listed any contacts yet.
- beautiful wilhaggin neighborhood in sacramento 221 photos, 4 members
- the blossoms and blooms of sacramento 149 photos, 2 members
- spring blossoms of sacramento 56 photos, 1 member
- SF MUNI 1,048 photos, 53 members
- San Francisco Municipal Railway (MUNI) 2,705 photos, 132 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 5,088 photos, 272 members
- liquid painting 9,944 photos, 20 members
- exploding dahlias in space 7,374 photos, 3 members
- paintings by Scott Richard 1,929 photos, 4 members
- Castro District (Eureka Valley/The Castro), SF 11,789 photos, 201 members
- DELETION 59 photos, 3 members
- camera haiku 5,332 photos, 860 members
- 2014 san francisco's folsom street fair 41 photos, 76 members
- 2014 folsom street fair 81 photos, 37 members
- folsom street fair photos for all ages 1,742 photos, 154 members
he who would be lost doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2014