Please. Can I ask you to view my stream as 'date uploaded'? Maybe my albums are more to your liking?
Otherwise, I use a camera.
- darktable 58,984 photos, 2,434 members
- Victoria - The Place To Be 9,757 photos, 72 members
- 10+ Years 17 photos, 25 members
- Canon G9X Mk11 106 photos, 6 members
- A UNITED WORLD 517 photos, 59 members
- Photographers at Work (Portraits of Photographers) 7,768 photos, 1,103 members
- Photographs of Photographers 5,366 photos, 650 members
- Fluidr 85,659 photos, 1,257 members
- COLOR Street (curatimus maximus) 8,260 photos, 4,040 members
- Melbourne Citylink 480 photos, 26 members
- Six Word Story 31,444 photos, 3,223 members
- Takeaways and Chip Shops of the World 2,354 photos, 205 members
- Hong Kong - Pictures 1,816 photos, 12 members
- Hong Kong City Life 23,465 photos, 916 members
- Canon Powershot G9X 110 photos, 29 members
- Canon Powershot G9 Owners 13,026 photos, 654 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 441,171 photos, 29,682 members
- Skyscraper 21,332 photos, 3,774 members
- Photocritic Photography School 3,606 photos, 2,450 members
- furniture in the wild 5,147 photos, 320 members
- Wonderful Hong Kong 「美妙香港」 46,886 photos, 792 members
- Subtopia 3,860 photos, 244 members
- iPhone XR X XS XS MAX iPhone TEN 4,751 photos, 941 members
- The Fridge: The best of The Icebox 5,726 photos, 402 members
- Williamstown 3016 and Newport 3015 541 photos, 40 members
- I Love Quonset Huts 148 photos, 23 members
- Nissen Huts (and Derivatives) - Worldwide 921 photos, 101 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,465 photos, 232 members
- DeleteMe! Mark II 7 photos, 40 members
- ON1 58,642 photos, 2,240 members
- Flickrology 28,600 photos, 2,323 members
- The best photographs from around the world 798,291 photos, 32,582 members
- Surrealist 27,379 photos, 1,296 members
- red! 52,745 photos, 3,051 members
- Tajikistan 3,955 photos, 231 members
- Photos Without A Rabbit 75,896 photos, 2,517 members
- urban poetry 259,619 photos, 7,311 members
- War of the Burbs 112 photos, 8 members
- Bridges of Melbourne and Victoria 190 photos, 20 members
- Melbourne at Night 20,935 photos, 2,677 members
- Melbourne, it's my city 20,963 photos, 646 members
- ALL THINGS ANALOG 40,771 photos, 843 members
- PAPUA 14,171 photos, 798 members
- The Vault AKA, The Yellow Peril 13 photos, 5 members
- ProCamera 453 photos, 36 members
- ProCamera-App 3,378 photos, 263 members
- Flickr Australia 567,480 photos, 8,331 members
- Canon 5D Family 66,629 photos, 1,245 members
- Canon 5D MkII 212,089 photos, 5,042 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 580,004 photos, 21,094 members
- rinse & repeat 29 photos
- JW 6 photos
- plane not plain 118 photos
- line/s 74 photos
- The silent grief of trees 58 photos
- red 32 photos
- New Topographics 56 photos
- LANDSCAPES! 15 photos
- Night & Colour 36 photos
- Jakey, Jakes World [aka Carla Sadler] 27 photos
- Refractions Editorial Issue 4 14 photos
- Editorial Choices for Refractions magazine 11 photos
- difficult to read 15 photos
- Signs & Signifiers 11 photos
- The Early Years 18 photos
- figurative 15 photos
- Politics 3/3 11 photos
- Prose 2/3 15 photos
- Poetry 1/3 13 photos
- Trolleys in distress 17 photos
- Hard Core PhoneCam II 8 photos
- Hard Core Phonecam 14 photos
cookie poppets says:
"s2 swoons more prettily than any man I know. And when he does, I curse the miles that separate us and prevent me from catching him in my dirty lady pillows."
April 5th, 2009
"s2 is one of those rare and invaluable educators - a man who won't give you the easy answers, but nudges you to seek them out for yourself. if they differ to his, well, you probably just asked a different question, and isn't that the best education you can receive? oh, s2 also likes to call himself an arteest, but i reckon that's just code for "i like breasts". cheers to that!"
November 4th, 2008
that's MR. POPLABS says:
"s2 is one of the most animated documentors of the inanimate I know.
I have seen, through s2's optical devices, grocery carts get shagged, empty recliners beg for a bum(butt, buttocks, nates, arse, backside, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass) and concrete that is clearly pissed off because some utility dude with a can of spraypaint on the end of a stick has painted markings indicating what lies underneath...all the time knowing that some fuck with a jackhammer is going to have at it because of those pretty colored (coloured) markings.
...his text-based sound effects are pretty good too...
CHEERS to s2art!"
September 2nd, 2008
"S2 is the Benjamin Franklin of lowres photography: An inventive statesman who may not of invented it, but proved where it's electricty lie... plus I bet he's secretly as much a perv as old Ben Frank was."
August 16th, 2008
"Perfessor, bon vivant, and the kindest critic on the planet. His extensive photo portfolio is evidence of something, and is best viewed as a slideshow. s2 is up top of the list of online friends I hope to hoist a pint or a dozen with someday when our real life paths cross. In the meantime, I hope he keeps posting and posting and commenting and commenting till the wallabies come home!"
July 28th, 2008
Mr SUBSONIX™ says:
"Jeez have you read all these shining testimonials! You'd think the guy is a master of some sort, but let me tell you... He's always *drunk when he takes photos!
*This testimonial may be false, unfounded, and or untrue."
July 24th, 2008
"In the early days s2 lived in 3 places : out in the Australian landscape, the darkroom and the rest of the time downing refreshments as nourishment at the local pub.
Even though many things have changed since then, fortunately for his students, colleagues and friends his love and passion for photography has remained steadfast and infectious. As for his character he has an insatiable hunger for knowledge, shows a healthy disrespect for authority, has an irreverent attitude towards politics and religion and does things to soft fluffy toys that would make any gourd fearing person shudder. His contribution to teaching and the flickr community needs no long winded praise suffice to say his comments are always informative, enlightening and he takes being funny very seriously."
August 29th, 2007
"The roos cower in terror as s2art approach, and so should you. But if you treat him to a six pack you'll find he's the pride of Oz - brilliant photographer, loving husband (as long as there's no shortage in beer), esteemed teacher and respected doer in the flickrverse."
July 27th, 2007
"S2 has an unhealthy obsession with Shopping Trolleys (carts). but get beyond that he is a damn fine photographer."
July 14th, 2007
"im his 732nd contact, we are THAT close.
you should be so lucky.
I think the smiths said it best, "cameraphones. learn to love them, assemble the ways. now today, tomorrow, and always. ""
May 18th, 2007
kiss kiss bang bang says:
"I can't believe nobody wrote a testimonial yet!!!
I love your work, but I thought you were like a bad actor playing a role, like this is how a rock singer is supposed to be. If this was an audition for a rock singer, I don’t think you'd get the role."
May 14th, 2007
"I'm crap at this testimonials lark, so it really means something that I'm bothering to write one for S2.
His serious photography really is Art, his less-serious shots are funny and thought-provoking, and his comments on others' pictures are always worth reading.
And he's online during the night when the insomniacs amongst us need him!"
April 19th, 2007
Drunken Monkey says:
"Good comms, instant payment and no problems, a pleasure. thank you. A++"
March 20th, 2007
"I first "met" s2 while perusing Vegemite photos. Don't ask. Then I joined him in the lovely "Spread the Love" fiasco.. yes, fiasco, as it turned into a wild mess of spreads. Cheese, Peanut Butter, and Nocci to say the least, But it DID introduce me to this Absolutely Fantabulous photographer. I adore s2, he enlightens my horizons. Oh, and expands my world. Rock on brother BBQ!! I'm gonna go have a beer, in his name."
March 17th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"s2art is a pervert and dangerous guy. You are soon addicted to his wonderful and numerous images. I'd love to make a cross exhibit with this guy."
January 2nd, 2007
"the cat likes Tom Waits and takes some sweet pics...the pleasure is mine"
November 28th, 2006
"s2art can't be bothered with ethics, paint thinner, American baseball or political science wonks down the hall where he works.
He *can* be counted on to tell you the truth, and for that he's worth every nickel I've sent his dying grandmother Ora Mae.
He also has a direct line to Jesus."
November 4th, 2006
Barry Bear says:
""s2art is not stuffed, and as a consequence, should be treated accordingly""
November 2nd, 2006
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Sometimes the urge to testimonialize hits a bit early, before a complete exploration of the photographer's work has even properly begun. But doesn't that speak volumes in and of itself?
s2art is the kind of Flickrati who benefits the community with his ideas, images and insights, and if he leaves you a comment, no matter how casual, it's always worth rolling around in your head.
A man of visions, indeed."
July 8th, 2006
Kent Johnson says:
"Stuart is a mate of photography. He is a tireless investigator of what the camera sees; so much so that now his camera sees with his eyes. At a time when the hoary old argument as to wether photography is truly an art form or not has again raised its ugly head. Stuart’s photographs show us how far photography has come and where it is headed.
Stuart does indeed ‘draw with light’. He brings the true art form of photography into the Twenty First Century. He does this by replacing the cameras lens with his eye and his film with the images he desires."
June 28th, 2006
lonely radio says:
"...he's like the photographic father I never had!"
March 27th, 2006
"Since I am not allowed to bother with something rude or nasty, I guess I am left with only one option.
I haven't known Stuart for very long, at the time of writing this, although have had the pleasure of sharing at least one shoot and quite a few pictorial experiences with him. I have come to appreciate and somewhat share in his excitement for his 'latest catch' as I have come to appreciate his 'eye' for a subject, a composition, an arrangement. There have been numerable instances now, where I have taken a photo and JUST KNOW it's really an 'S2art' eye that has taken the capture. And I love those captures for a place all of their own.
I think he also has a very high ethic and that deserves respect.
And of course, trollies... !"
October 31st, 2005
"Hey! Thanks for the add! You should join my group: www.flickr.com/gr...
July 7th, 2005
- November 2004
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- artist. picture maker.
- s2z photo art & ephemera